Beyond Temptation | 18+

By Basictales

A Reverseharem Story ..... "Pardon me... Did I hear it right?" Aadya was bewildered. Is it a dream or reality... More

Introduction
More Characters
1) Enigma
2) Sharing Her
3) Cute Siren
4) Stalking Them
5) Meeting
6) Look At Me
7) Kind or Clever Mind?
8) Challenge
9) Doomed
10) She's No Angel
11) Stop Staring At Me
12) What have you done Brother!
13) Be careful what U wish 4
14) That night I kissed you
15) The Good bye Look
16) Choose or Loose
17) The Devil's Den
18) Like a Sandalwood's Scent
19) Dreaming of you
20) The Punishment
22) My Princess
23) Date Night
24) Power Play
25) Fantasizing about her
26) The Girl Who Loved Digvijay
27) Dirty Desires
28) Save The Date
29) Love
30) Scarlet Letter
31) Jalebis And Kisses
32) Red
33) My Home
34) Gucci And Knife
35) We Are Who We Are
36) Dirty Vibes - I
37) Dirty Vibes II
38) Found You Lost You
39) Where Have You Been?
40) One For All And All For One
41) The Eighth Vow
42) A Dark Red Season
43) I Can't Pretend
44) Swing Of Love
45) Serendipity
46) No Us Without You
47) Sugar
48) Claims
49) Soft Flower
50) Wild Flower
51) Crimson Leaves
The Aesthetic
52) Infidelity
53) Flightless Bird
54) The Unsaid Feelings
55) The Fourth Man
56) Someone Out There
57) Sacrifices
58) My Type Of Touch
59) Horny Husband
60) Love Is In The Air
61) Souvenir
62) Realization
63) February
64) Losing Someone
65) Lady Of His Dreams
66) Pain
67) Let's Burn Ourselves A Bit
68) When The Souls Met
69) Just Like Animals
70) Anal What!?
71) Ass Cheeks Blushing
72) Past ?
73) Kamasutra
74) Naked
75) Honeymoon - I
76) Honeymoon II
77) Honeymoon - III
78) Confession
79) Public Sex ?
80) Two Years, Two Months
81) The Gala

21) Loving, Caring, Blackmailing.

9.6K 526 60
By Basictales

O Lord, I have faith in you, I believe whatever my problem is you would end it. I have only shown a brave side of me to the world. Only you know I have great fears that I am hiding from the world. Only you know how weak I am, how lost I am, only you know my real face.

Whenever I have called you, you have held my hand and gave me the strength to fight every obstacle on my path. I am calling you again.

Please show some mercy on my brother. Please prove him innocent. You know everything right? You know he is stuck in that place only because of me.I am asking you to save him from the harsh punishment. He does not deserve this.

Punish him for the mistakes he had done but not for the deeds that he never committed.

O Lord, show me some ray of hope and positivity on the path of love I have chosen for myself.

Please show some mercy on me and give me some strength to face the world with bravery and confidence. I am feeling anxious today as if something very bad is going to happen.

Everything is changing around me and I am scared of these changes. I am loving the love that I have never wished for. I am losing myself in this world of passion and it feels like a fresh air of bliss.

Tell me if this feeling is right or wrong.

I need your help.

Are you listening to me? I am calling you from earth, now hold my hand and tell me, help me. Show me some signs.

I need your guidance. I am patiently waiting for you. You will guide me right? Like always.

"Ma'am."

She opened her eyes and looked at Alejandro who was calling her.

"We have reached," he informed Aadya who was still joining her hands and praying to the almighty.

She nodded and looked outside through the dark windows of the car. The media was gathered outside the courthouse. The reporters and journalists were waiting for the hearing on Abhimanyu's case to start. Aadya hoped that everything would go as planned and the judge would pass his judgement in their favour today itself.

Since the morning Aadya was feeling anxious and guilty too. After all she is one the reason for him being behind the bars. She bit her lips anxiously. She hasn't been in this kind of situation before. Everything is new for her, the day is going to be stressful and the hearing will be very time consuming.

"Ma'am, should I call sirs ?" asked Alejandro, seeing how anxious Aadya was.

"No, do not disturb them. They have a meeting to attend," she politely declined.

"And I am fine. You can go now, " she said.

Aadya was surprised to see Alejandro, waiting for her outside her apartment. Before she could ask him anything she received a message from Rudra telling her that Alessandro will drop her to the courthouse as she had strictly turned them down when they had said that at least one of them should accompany her to the court. She had rolled her eyes at their words.

Them accompanying her to the court for the hearing of Abhimanyu's case. She could not even imagine how Abhi would have reacted seeing Aadya with any of them. Only god knows how Abhi will react when he comes to know about Aadya and them. She shook her head on this possibility. That day would be the official Third World War.

She had tried to decline their help as they had already helped her with the photographs. They are in a relationship it doesn't mean that she would depend on them for every her little problem. They have helped her enough that too regarding Abhimanyu.

However, they were successful in persuading her telling how unsafe these court trials can be especially with the presence of the media.

Seeing the commotion outside the courthouse Aadya understood what they were speaking about.

"Apologies ma'am, I was instructed to guide you to the courtroom and protect you from the media," said Alejandro and coming out of the car he opened the car door for Aadya.

Aadya found it a little weird when he called her Ma'am. She is just a normal girl.

She again did a little prayer for Abhimanyu and wearing dark sunglasses she came out of the car.

The attention of the media quickly shifted to Aadya who came out of the Silver Mercedes-Benz.

In a simple dark blue t-shirt with a long navy blue coat and white pants she was looking refreshed. Her dark black hair was in a sleek ponytail. She was looking like a young sweet girl who had recently found her first love, not like a girl who was attending a hearing of her brother's case.

Aadya knew that the best way to handle any situation is with calm and tranquility. The anxiousness will take her nowhere and would only increase her stress. So it is better to relax and leave everything to god.

Moreover the anxiousness will reflect on her face and the media's camera will surely record her worry. Hence leaving the anxiety and worry behind she came out of the car with confidence and conviction.

She had done whatever she could do, now it's time to wait and see what happens next.

All the reporters and journalists gathered around her with their microphones and cameras and started asking her questions one after another.

"Ms. Kumar, are you nervous about the verdict on your brother's case?" asked a reporter.

"Ms. Kumar, how do you feel about your brother being the main culprit of the scam scandal? "

"Ma'am, Is there anything you would like to tell the public? "

Aadya ignored every question fired on her.

The dark sunglasses were hiding the emotions in her eyes however the people around her could feel the aura she was reflecting. They were astonished to see how confident she was looking as if she knew the verdict will be in their favour. Her body language was reflecting positivity.

She was not panicking or getting nervous by the media attention in contrast she was calm and collected. Her aura was of serenity and self assurance. The media was impressed with her.

Alejandro walked next to Aadya with one arm around her shoulder protecting her and another arm blocking the cameras and microphones to clear a path for her.

Seeing how confident Aadya was looking, a scoff came out from the crowd and one of the senior reporters asked a taunting question to her, loudly gaining the attention of everyone.

"Look at the sister of con man. So proud and confident. Ms. Kumar aren't you ashamed of the deeds of your family, your brother!?" he taunted.

Like any other profession, the media industry also has some or more reporters who don't dig for the news but for the controversy and spicy news headlines.

The notorious senior journalist was sure that he had hit a nerve when hearing his comment Aadya halted on her steps.

"Maybe she herself is involved in the scam. Look at her how confident she is looking. Police should investigate her also. After all she is his sister, how could she not know about his malpractices! " mocked another journalist trying to get a reaction from her.

However, Aadya did not pay any attention to them and proceeded towards the courtroom as Alessandro waited for her outside. The media's questions were answered by her calmness and self assurance.

In the court, the attendees in the public gallery stood up in respect as the judge took his seat in the front of the courtroom. The chief justice was known for his honesty and strictness. Few guards stood behind him watching and maintaining the peace and security in the court.

Abhimanyu who was standing in the dock politely greeted the judge. He looked at the public gallery trying to find a certain blue-green eyed girl.

Aadya looked at him as he was trying to find her among the other people. In a white shirt and black pants he had cleaned up nicely. She was staring at him with so many emotions in her eyes. She is the one who should be there in his place, not him. The man is a true gem who could have sacrificed this much for their adopted sister.

Unknowingly a smile came on his face seeing her. She was looking so refreshing. He was happy to see that she is taking care of herself well.

Aadya had worn the navy blue colour specially for Abhimanyu. He had always told her the colour blue is her colour. It suits her. Her mission was accomplished seeing how happy he looked seeing her wearing this colour.

They looked away as the judge said his few words and granted the permission to start the proceeding.

The defendant's lawyer approached the bench and provided all the legal documents and reports in favour of Abhimanyu Kumar and his company.

However the documents were not as sufficient as the evidence provided by the lawyer of the plaintiff, the financial and economic department of India led by Fayaz Ali had gathered some much needed legal evidence against Abhimanyu. However they have failed in finding solid evidence and witnesses against him in the prime case they have charged against him. Nonetheless they have made a pretty strong case against Abhimanyu.

The public in the courtroom have witnessed uncountable civil cases. Everybody knows the civil cases are quite stressful, time and energy consuming. This case is also going to drag on for years. Now it depends on the Judgement of the court. Kumar is getting free of the accusation or spending his life in jail waiting for his sentence to end.

The five years in prison was confirmed for Abhimanyu if the judgement passed against him.

The atmosphere in court grew more and more tense with time. The proceeding took place for more than one and a half hours.

It was time for the judge to pass his verdict. The old judge glanced at the public seating in the courtroom. His grip on the pen tightened as his eyes landed on the girl in blue.

One day ago ...

"I want to meet Mr.Tripathi," Aadya said calmly.

"Do you have any appointment ma'am," asked the lady assistant outside the judge's chamber.

Aadya plainly said, "No."

"Then I can not allow you to meet him ma'am," said the lady in a professional tone.

Allow me! Who is she? His mom.

"Are you his mother?" Aadya teased.

Hearing her, the lady lost her temper and yelled,"How dare you taunt me! Who do you think you are?!"

Aadya said mother, not a witch. Then why is she yelling!

Aadya sighed and didn't even look up at her as she examined her nails. In a very indifferent tone she said, "It really doesn't matter who I am. However it is important for HIM to meet me. So let me enter his office and meet him. Believe me you will be thankful."

The lady stared at Aadya in disbelief. Who is she? Coming out of nowhere and demanding to meet sir as if she is doing us a huge favour.

The lady was furious that she couldn't pretend to be the gentle and elegant woman that her profession demands. Her face twitched slightly but before she could utter an insult to Aadya someone interrupted them.

"What's going on?" asked a girl coming to them. Aadya looked at her . The girl looked very young, maybe seventeen or eighteen.

"I want to meet Mr. Tripathi. But his assistant is not allowing me," said Aadya in a boring tone.

The girl narrowed her big brown eyes at the lady and in a confident tone she said, "Are you in the right place to ALLOW someone to meet my father. You are just a mere assistant, people do not need your permission to meet my father. If there is any emergency or someone is insisting on meeting my father. Go and ask him first, if he can meet them or not. Always remember you are only an assistant, an inexperienced assistant," the girl spitted the words as she pointed her finger at her as if accusing her of some crime.

"Hey, are you okay?" Aadya gently asked the girl, rubbing her hand on her shoulder as the girl was breathing heavily.

"I am good," the girl said, pinching the tip of her nose trying to control her anger.

"You please go and meet my father. If he asks you, who give you permission to enter his office. Tell him, your daughter gave me the permission to meet you."

The girl said glaring at the lady who gulped seeing the rage in her big brown eyes.

"Okay, Take care of yourself and try to be calm in every situation," said Aadya, giving a last look at the young girl as she proceeded towards the Judge's office.

Mr. Tripathi had just sat himself down in his office after having lunch with his daughter when someone knocked at the door.

Looking up he saw a young girl standing on his doorstep with a calm and serene look on her face.

"Who are you and who gave you the permission to enter my office?" he said with a serious look on his face.

"I am Aadya Kumar. And it does not matter who gave me the permission to come here. However, why am I here definitely matters."

Mr. Tripathi was taken aback at first he didn't accept that answer from her, especially at how calmly she answered. He put on a stern look and asked, "Sister of Abhimanyu Kumar. The main culprit in The Scam scandal? "

"Yes."

"If you are here to beg mercy for your brother then please go. I don't have time to waste on you," he said grumbling.

"I want my brother out of jail. I know you can do this. So I have come here to speak with you," she innocently said.

He looked up at her from the documents he was working on. The girl was very young and skinny. Few days ago he came to know that the brother and sister are orphan.Looking at her innocent face he pitied the young girl.

She is going through a hard time.

He softened his tone this time and said,"I cannot help. It is confidential. I suggest you go home and leave everything to the judiciary."

Aadya opened her bag and took out a file with a smile, showing the file to him she said, "Mr. Tripathi, I have got something to show you. Please have a look," her voice as sweet as saccharine.

Mr. Tripathi was confused, he shook his head and said, "I am not interested. You should leave now."

"Alright, then I will share them with everyone," Aadya opened the file and took out the photographs.

Mr. Tripathi's eyes widened as he caught the sight of a picture of him naked with his assistant. He panicked and quickly grabbed the whole file, "How?... How did you find...?" he stammered.

"I cannot tell. It's confidential," she replied back winking.

"Don't you hurry to get rid of them. I have got plenty of copies," she smiled tilting her head to one side.

Her voice was clear and soft, she was smiling brightly like an innocent child, but her words were powerful. So powerful that it shook the chief justice of the civil court.

"What do you want? " he tried to sound stern, but the worry in his voice betrayed him.

"Pass the judgement in favour of Abhimanyu. Free him of all the charges," her tone sent a shiver down his body.

"It is not possible. The charges filed against him are strong and valid. I cannot set him free. People will point their finger on me."

"I don't care. I just want him out of the prison as soon as possible."

"Or should I send these photographs to the media. Isn't it a spicy controversy, A well reputed and respected judge having an affair with his assistant.. I don't want to sound harsh but these nude photographs are pretty disgusting. I throwed up three times after seeing those photographs. I am sure it will give me nightmares for the rest of my life."

"You can't do that," roared the old man.

"I can and I will," Aadya replied calmly. Her eyes are clear and sincere.

Mr. Tripathi knitted his brows and muttered, "Who the hell is supporting her?"

He was shocked seeing how a young petite girl was blackmailing him. She was the one who was in the wrong.Still she was standing in his office with her head held high. As if she was not afraid of anyone. Her confidence, her composure, shows a strong heart and a clear mind.

The girl was not any normal girl. She has got support from someone big and influential. She has the look of fire and calm in her eyes, a lethal combination. He needed to get rid of her. The old man had encountered many enemies but this young girl was the most threatening of them all.

Sighing helplessly, Aadya turned around to leave as she picked up her phone and dialed a number.

"Is that Mr. Malhotra, the senior editor of Star news ? Yes, It's Aadya Kumar. Umm... I have got some spicy news for your channel. It is regarding the civil court's judge... "

Mr. Tripathi trembled in fear, he ran after Aadya and stopped her, "Aadya Kumar. Please don't do this. I will do as you want."

He was begging her to not destroy his reputation. As someone so well known in society, reputation was most important for him. That was also one of the reasons he refused to divorce his wife. In his opinion a man can have an extra marital affair but cannot divorce his wife and free her from the bond of marriage. Divorce is not good for any respected family.

If Aadya left his office dishearten, his photos will be seen everywhere, his secret would be out in public. He has now realized how tough this innocent looking girl is.

Aadya pouted her lips slightly and putting her finger on her chin she pretended to think.

Mr. Tripathi looked at her anxiously, he was running out of patience. He was too nervous to think about anything else but how to keep his secret safe.

"Ms. Kumar, don't you worry. As the senior judge of the civil court I will handle everything. However I cannot free him of all the charges. But I will pass a very lenient judgement against him," he then took out all the photographs from the file and tear them into pieces.

She folded her arms over her chest and looked at him, the sudden change in his attitude was entertaining to watch.

Smiling brightly she said, "Thank you Mr. Tripathi. It was nice meeting you," she said smiling like a kid who has got a free candy.

Mr. Tripathi let out a long sigh, relieved. He felt like he had just been through a trip in hell.

He might have never felt this happy before as he saw Aadya going out of his office.

"What a girl!" he thought as he bent down and collected all the pieces of pictures.

Aadya stopped in her steps and looked at the old man who was collecting the pieces.

"Mr. Tripathi," he looked up at her.

"If I was in your place I would die in embarrassment and shame after knowing that my daughter knows about my extra marital affair."

Saying these words she left his office.

Present..

Everyone in the courtroom was anxiously waiting for the judge to announce his verdict. Abhimanyu found himself getting nervous, he was not worried about himself but for Aadya. What if the verdict comes against him and he gets sentenced five five years or more. What would happen to Aadya, how will she live without him.

The two reporters sitting in the public gallery were reporting all the recent updates on this case through their phone. The eyes of whole town was glued on the news channel to watch what will be the final verdict on the recent scam scandal.

Mr. Tripathi could feel the pressure on his shoulder. He sighed heavily, maybe this is it. It's his last case. Thinking so he starts reading his decision.

"After hearing both sides. I have come to a conclusion that the "The financial economic department of India" led by Mr. Fayaz Ali has failed to provide concrete evidence against the accused Mr. Abhimabuy Kumar.

The documents submitted to the court by the department shows that Mr. Abhimanyu has started his business with an unannounced income. However the department failed to find the real source of his income.

Seeing everything, I have come to the conclusion that the culprit should be sentenced six months in jail with the surcharge of Rupees Thirty Five lakh."

The judge pronounced his decision leaving everyone astounded.

****************

"How.. I cannot believe this? " Abhi frowned thinking how easily he got away with everything.

"Don't think about it much," said Aadya cupping his cheeks.

"But six months? That's a very a small punishment for any civil crime."

"Are you not happy with the judgement? Are you enjoying your stay in prison," she chuckled, placing her head on his shoulder.

They were sitting on one of the benches outside the courtroom. Of course the security team were keeping their eyes on Abhimanyu.

"Shut up. I am not enjoying my stay in prison," he said irritatedly.

She smiled seeing the annoying look on his face, and they just sat there with each other in complete silence. Both thinking, what the next six months would bring for them.

Him worrying about leaving his little sister alone, he don't even have some close relatives to whom he could depend on taking care of Aadya. Yes, she is smart and can take care of herself well but she is just a young girl that too a beautiful young girl. It's hard for her to live alone without a family.

On the other hand, Aadya was getting very emotional. She had tried everything, meeting the Triumvirate for Abhimanyu, dealing with the media, hiring a best lawyer for this case and last but not the least blackmailing a chief justice. After doing all this , she still has to live without him for six whole months.

She looked at him, he was in a deep thought most probably worrying about her. She eased the frown on his forehead with her fingers and placed a kiss on his cheek. She was gazing at him lovingly with eyes full of tears.

Aadya wanted to tell him how much she loved him, and how important he meant to her.

"I love you."

"I miss you."

"Call me more often."

"No, call me everyday."

"Take care of yourself."

"You are the best bro."

"You are so handsome."

"I adore you."

"Thanks for being a loving and caring brother."

"My heart belongs to you."

"This six months will come to an end like this," she said, snapping her fingers three times.

"You are my everything."

"You are my sunshine. My only sunshine."

"Yeh kya bakwas kar rahi hai?"

(what the fuck are you saying?")

I love you and I miss you was fine. But what is this, you are my sunshine. My heart belongs to you. Has she hit her head somewhere?

"Grow up kiddo," he said as he flicked his fingers on her forehead.

How mean! She thought, wiping her tears.

He was acting as if her words did not affect him. But deep down he was elated hearing how much he meant to her. However he will not show his emotions especially right now when they are parting ways. The already emotional separation would become much more sentimental.

"You are being so mean," she pouted.

"Now tell me, how's your life going?" he asked, pinching her chin.

His question caught her off guard. What will she tell him, I am dating three men and that too your nemesis.

God, he was furious when I worked with them on a small project. How will react when he will come to know about me and them!

"Tell me," he asked again, seeing how silent she was.

"Umm.. I am seeing someone," she said ignoring his gaze. He had always been a supportive brother however he never allowed her to date.

She also never cared about dating before because she never found someone whom she could trust and love but now she had. For the first time in her life, love is blooming in heart for someone.

"Who?" he asked coldly. A shiver ran down her spine hearing his cold tone.It was the second time he is using this tone on her. Both the times the reason were them.

"I cannot tell you," she said staring at the polished floor. Her palms were sweating in nervousness, she could hear her heart thumbing loudly inside her ribs. The unpleasant feeling that was haunting her since the morning came back.

"Why? "he asked in a emotionless voice. She ignored him and focused her gaze on the floor.

"Look at me."

"I said look at me, god dammit," he shouted at her with fury on his face. The guards standing around them looked at him when he shouted at the young girl.

"What happened? Why are you shouting? " asked Fayaz coming to them. As he looked at both of them in confusion.

Abhimanyu never shouts on Aadya.

"Nothing, leave us alone I need to talk to my sister."

Fayaz could see the matter was serious. But he could not do anything as it was their family matter so he left them alone to talk.

Aadya was still staring at the floor not meeting Abhimanyu's gaze.

Turning her head towards him, he lifted her chin and studied her face. She was looking nervous and hopeful at the same time.

"Tell me his name," he asked her softly.

She was not meeting his gaze and looking down, so he tipped her chin up to meet her gaze," look at me."

And when she raised her eyelids he could see the unshed tears in her beautiful eyes.

Her tears would have affected him before but today her teary eyes were unable to shake his anger.

"End the relationship," he said sternly.

Aadya looked at him dumbstruck, "Why?" she asked.

"Because you are in a wrong relationship otherwise you would not have hesitated to tell me his name, " he said with a gruesome look on his face.

The look on his face was scaring Aadya, she was getting scared from the man she was most comfortable with.

Abhimanyu was unable to control his rage. Aadya is the most innocent girl he had even known. Yes, she is smart, intelligent and sometimes she can even be a big devil. However she is not familiar with the real cruel face of society. He had shielded her like a warrior from all the demons of the society. He cannot let lustful eyes of some random motherfucker linger on his sister.

He cannot let anyone play with his sister's emotions. He can not let any one use her for their filthy pleasure. His distress was hiding underneath his fury.

"I am not in a wrong relationship. Please respect and support my decision like you have done in past," she begged.

"Your decision? Aadya don't forget it was your decision because of which we are in this fucked up situation. It is because of your stubbornness that we are sitting inside the court premises not in our home. You have always made a fucked up decisions. And this decision of your is nothing diffe...."

The words died in his throat as he realised what he had said. He was blaming her! He had unknowingly blamed her for his mis doings. He had messed up everything.

"I just wanted to help you," she whimpered.

"I am so sorry sweetheart. I did not mean those words," he said remorsefully.

"No, you meant it."

The tears were flowing freely form her eyes as she whimpered hearing those words from his mouth. "It's because of me" "It's because of me" she said again and said shaking her head from one side to another.

"Please, I beg you don't say that. Nothing is because of you. Everything is my fault not yours. Please.."

He could not complete his sentence as she hugged him tight and said, "I am really sorry Abhi. We are in this condition because of me. You are right I take wrong decisions most of the times. But this time I am not taking any wrong decision. I am just following my heart. I am doing what I want to do even if it destroys me in future. I will not ask for your support however I will be the happiest if you a respect my choices. I cannot turn back now. I have fallen for them and now I cannot reverse my feelings and affection for them. I am sorry if I disappoint you. But now I have made my mind," she cried on his shoulder. She was feeling as helpless as him.

He was so immersed in guilt and remorse that he did not even think about why she is saying, them.

"Now I will meet you after six months. I will come with my lover to receive you. I hope you will accept and respect my choices," she said wiping her tears. Standing on her tiptoes she placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Take care," saying so she wore the dark sunglasses and came out of the court premises leaving him behind.

Fayaz who was looking at this scene asked him, "What happened?"

"I fucked up," said Abhimanyu.

************************************

Please vote, comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 18.9K 72
BOOK 1 OF 'The WAR of Dynasties' SERIES โœจ Princess Chandralekha was born in a royal family and was promised to the wealthiest king, but little did sh...
188K 11.2K 39
"๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐Œ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...
84.9K 5.6K 38
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...
219K 17.9K 59
Rudra Malhotra โคLove? People are lucky to have real love in life. I am just not one of them, I am from the unlucky list of people. Aanya Raichand ...