Songs Of Lust (Law x OC)

De Bl0550m

This is a Trafalgar Law x Y/N (OC) fanfiction ___________________________________________ You were an infamo... Mais

That Incident
Her Introduction
Their Unknown Past
Her Angelic Voice
Taking Care Of Her
Their Confessions

Time Skip

253 6 0
De Bl0550m

Y/N had been on Law's ship for a few years and the connection between Y/N and Law had grown a lot. They had become a lot more than friends but it was not official. Y/N had fought for Law and his crew multiple times but she was known as the ships musician. She had become a lot more stronger and she had become famous throughout the world as the women with the most angelic voice. Y/N had even been proposed to multiple times but Law scared all of the men away. Y/N sang to Law every time he felt stressed but Law had yet to realise the true meaning behind her lyrics.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

29.2K 703 25
☆.。.:* 𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘴 𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰 .。.:*☆ ©glitterfreezed - 🇳‌🇴‌🇻‌ 11, 2019 【𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 - slow updates】 ...
364K 10.8K 32
| SLOWLY EDITING | | THE SEQUEL HAS BEEN RELEASED: Prologue + Chapters 1-6) This book has a few grammatical errors but read if you please. It is said...
4.1K 67 13
The photo goes to all the rightful owners! -You lost your crew but Law was there to save you and helped you recover. You finally met Law once again...
270K 13.4K 46
"ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ, ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴀᴄʜᴇ" ╰┈➤ᴬ ᴼⁿᵉ ᴾⁱᵉᶜᵉ ˣ ᴹᵃˡᵉ!ᴿᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ᶠᵃⁿᶠⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ✧.* [𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞] [𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞] 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨...