Treacherous Love

By rainchellread

Raichelle was living carefree. Working in her dream profession, engaged to the love of her life and happily e... More

Bliss
Considerate
Skeletons
Take care
Painful safe place
Stop The Madness
Get Away (part 1)
Get Away (part 2)
Impromptu dinner
Back to the norm?!
Doubting happiness
Nightmare
Head Games
Play Time
Girl Talk
A Piece of the Puzzle
On the Move
White Range Rover
Our Child
Family First
You Mean the World to Me
Will It Always be Like This
Guilty Rendezvous
Intimacy
We Can Make This Work
Celebrate (part 2)
Aftermath
Reminiscing
Remenising (part II)
Hired Help
Keeping Him Happy
So Disrespectful
The End

Celebrate

40 3 0
By rainchellread

"Wake up love" I opened one eye and swat Maurice hand away from my side. I wasn't woken up by him trying, but by Meadow kicking me because she felt his hand and heard his voice. He chuckled and rubbed my side where the baby was balled up. "Ouch!! Move Maurice, you making her hurt me, you don't know how this feels." I whined and rolled on my back to sit myself up in bed. "We'll I tried to wake you up but you weren't budging so I had her help me" He respond smirking before planting a kiss on my lips and heading out the door. "Go ahead and get cleaned up baby, we got a long day ahead of us. Mom made breakfast." He said before closing it. "Aww, he'll yeah!" suddenly feeling the energy to get up cause I knew my taste buds were about to be  blessed. It's been a minute since I had my mom's homemade muffins 😋😋. "Yes Laaaawwddd!" She dragged it out as she danced her way to the bathroom.
She took a shower with her favorite fragrance (strawberries and champagne by victoria secrets) shower gel. Well all except for her private area, the only thing that goes down there is dove. After drying off, she lotioned and did her face care routine. Just as she was walking out the bathroom tying her robe Maurice was coming in with her plate. "Perfect timing" He said placing her food on the table next to the recliner. He wrapped his arms around her resting them on her butt squeezing it a bit. "You want orange juice love?" She shook her head no, bit her bottom lip and looked up at him pouting. "Raichelle! Seriously?!" She placed her hands on both sides of his face and placed light kisses all over. "Please, please, paahhllleeeaaassssssee?" She said between each kiss dragging the last one out. Smacking his teeth "Fine Raichelle, I'll make you a strawberry shake." She bounced up and down in her chair clapping her hands "You lucky I love your lil ass."

Rai was halfway done with my food watching "Charmed" on the TV when the door burst open and in walked her cousins. "Alright miss let's get a move on." Jean said setting her travel hair bag down by the vanity. Dianne bent down and hugged her, Marie stole a piece of bacon and sat down criss cross applesauce near her chair. Regina handed her the strawberry shake she been waiting on. "Hey cousssins" Rai smiled. She closed her eyes as she slurped up the shake with extra whipped cream she had been craving. "Mmmm" She rocked back and forth as she enjoyed her heaven in a cup. "Morning babygirl" when she opened her eyes everyone was staring at her. "What? It hit the spot" she said with a huge kool-aid smile. They all bust out laughing. "Hey my Lady" Rai greeted her mother as Jean helped her out of the chair. Regina took her plate and put it on the vanity. "You gonna have to eat while you get ready prego" She chuckled. While Rai stuffed her face, Jean fixed her hair and Regina touched up her nails and toes. She really felt blessed that she had family that was so talented and loving. As she sat under the portable hair dryer Dianne started on her make-up. Marie and her mother had went downstairs to make sure things were getting set up and Maurice came in the room with another strawberry shake. "Awww..thank you. This is delicious, just like I like it." She cooed as he pecked her lips a few times before he headed towards the door. "I make a few alterations to your dress  hope you like it." He nodded towards the garment bag on the bed she hadn't notice before. She wasn't really worried about it because he knew what she liked and he had bought her plenty of outfits foe her to slay in. She just couldn't wait to see it. "Come on baby, let's get you dressed." Her mother said helping her from under the dryer. Rai had fallen asleep and was surprised that her and Lady were the only ones left in the room. She took another sip from her shake. Even though she was sleep she had a death grip on that cup (lol). Her mouth dropped open when Lady finally revealed the dress.

It was basically a completely different dress, but it was gorgeous!. "Oh my gosh! I love it!" There was no way he altered that dress to look like that, he must've just went and bought a new one this morning. He woke me up at 12 in the afternoon and the shower was supposed to start at 3, so I knew it was time to get moving. As her mother helped her get dress she was thinking how the dress looked like she should be on some MTV baby shower show or something.  It was way too much for the occasion, but if that's what Maurice wanted me to wear, that's what I was gonna wear. Once she got her dress on she pulled the pins out of her hair so curls would fall all over in long babydoll rolls. Jean added some tracks so the hair fell down to my ass. "Damn I'm about to slay" She thought to herself. Lady opened a box from Tiffany's and told Rai that Maurice had gotten them for this occasion a few weeks ago. She gasp and just starred at the earring and necklace set.

"Oh wow!" Was all that I could say. He was really going all out for this even event. This has gotta be him just trying to get us back to normal, although I love it all he really didn't have to go this far. Rai thought to herself looking in the vanity at her reflection. "This had to cost a grip." She mumbled to herself. Lady grabbed my arm gently placed a bracelet on my wrist. "This will go perfectly, buy I want it back cause just like that necklace and earring set, it's real babydoll."

I chuckled as she pulled me in for a tight hug. "You are so beautiful babygirl." She had tears I'm her eyes. "Aww mom, thank you, y'all really got me looking like royalty." I was fanning my face trying not to get emotional as well, cause normally if my Lady cried, I cried. "Babygirl the clothes hair and jewelry are a bonus. You would make rags look like a ball gown." I really did start crying at that comment and reached for a kleenex blotting at my tears so I wouldn't mess up my make-up too much. "Hey where's everybody else? What time is it? The guests should be arriving soon." Reality dawned on me and I pulled myself out of that perfect fairytale moment. "Here baby..put your shoes on. I think everything should be set up by now." I slipped my feet into the sandals that were obviously purchased to match the dress, because I know I didn't have a pair like this.

"We'll goodness, yall sure kept me out the way decorating huh?" I said lightly chuckling. My mother grabbed my hand and began leading me out the door. The guest bedroom door was closed so I couldn't tell if Maurice had put the things away that were brought in yesterday. I'd just sneak away during the shower and check later. As me and my mother made our way to the stairs I heard soft music playing. I guess they were getting the atmosphere ready, I couldn't wait to see how it was set up. The closer I got I recognized the song as John B "They don't know" My mother was leading me down the stairs slowly so I wouldn't trip on the long flowing gown. There were pink, white and silver flowers strung all along the railing. I expected to see the house decorated in silver, white and pink but it was mostly the same except for the front door that had the same flowers as the stairs. "I guess I won't get to make my grand entrance cause nobody showed up yet." I asked. She was wearing a dress similar to mine and it wasn't the same as the one she picked out at Bonton yesterday. It was a halter dress the top of it was the same rose gold as my background, but without the shimmer. It hugged her breast and flowed out right underneath into a babydoll style, that part had the shimmer to it. She had  diamond accessories and rose gold shoes. Her hair was up into a bun and she had a chinese bang. I get my looks from her so I wasn't at all worried about my aging process. "Come this way baby, they're waiting on you." She said and lead me to the kitchen. My jaw dropped as I took in the scene in front of me. The glass double patio doors were open and there was a white runner with pink and silver dusting all over it that ran through our large back yard to a wooden arch decorated the same as the stairs and the front door. On both sides of the aisles was rows (atleast 10) of wooden folding chairs. They were connected by silver and pink streamers with bouquets of white roses on each row. Almost every seat from where I was standing seemed to be packed. My mother's pastor was standing directly underneath the arch in an all black tux holding what I assumed was a Bible. To my left of the arch Regina was standing wearing a dress similar to my mom's except hers was pink at the top and the bottom was shimmering silver. Small pink were lined at the bottom of her breast and the bottom hugged her hips going into a mermaid style. She had on the same silver heels and accessories as Lady. Her hair was in a high ponytail with babydoll curls flowing down to her mid back with a chinese bang. She was holding a bouquet of white roses tied together with silver and pink ribbons. Behind her was Jean who was wearing a pink strapless babydoll dress with a white tie at the bottom of her breast and it had the same shimmering silver as Lady. She also had the same shoes, accessories and hairstyle as her. The bouquet of white roses she was holding was little smaller with pink ribbon tying it together. Marie was behind her and Dianne was behind her and they both had the same dress, shoes, accessories, hairstyle, and bouquet as Jean. To my right Maurice stood in a white 3 piece tux with silver vest peaking out. There was pink handkerchief folded neatly in his breast pocket and his tie was pink, silver and white stripes. The dress shoes were all white with silver lining. His hands were  folded behind his back and the platinum watch showed. He had a simple platinum link chain and his dreads were braided to form about 6 braids hanging down his back. He had a freshly cut line up and his sides were tapered. As always he had his beard and mustache neatly manicured. Behind him was Chris, Aaron (Regina's husband), Pancho (Marie's husband), and Robert (Diannes husband). I couldn't believe my eyes. A fucking wedding! "I-I-I...." I stuttered, but nothing came out. Maurice driver came and handed me a huge bouquet of white and pink roses with silver ribbons folded into the shape of roses. My mom placed a veil over my head and linked her arm under mine. I was stuck. My tears flowed freely and I couldn't close my mouth. "All rise" The pastor instructed as the bride's March began to play loudly from the sound system. I heard "Oohs...awww...and look how beautiful..." coming from the crowd. I was so stunned that the only faces I could process were those in my wedding party. "HOLY SHIT! IM GETTING MARRIED RIGHT NOW!" I said on my head. I was concentrating on breathing as I stepped over the white roses and allowed my mother to take me to the alter. By the time I made it to Maurice and all the men were looking at me with wide toothy smiles and all my cousins were trying not to cry, using kleenex to dab at their eyes and nose so they wouldn't mess up the makeup. I was in full on sobs at this point and my mother was holding me up "who gives this woman away?" The pastor asked. "I do" my mother proudly answered as she guided me to Maurice and he helped me take the place as bride in front of the alter. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered her today....." I stood there listening but not completely hearing everything being said as Maurice gazed into my eyes. Wow! I was kinda clueless as why everything happened the way it did thus morning, but the clues were right in front of me the whole time. Maurice insisted that I wear this lacey powder blue strapless bra and thong set (something blue and old). The jewelry set he gave me (something new), the bracelet from Lady (something borrowed). Wow! I'm fucking getting married!!! I can't believe that he did all of this for me without me even knowing. Thinking back he did say that he was tired from running around yesterday. I wonder how long they all knew? While I was planning a baby shower, did they always know it was going to be a wedding instead? I started to come down from my high once I realized exactly what it meant. Just a few days ago I was ready to walk out the door and trying to get distance from the very man that was standing in front of me ready to promise to be my better half and I wasn't even sure if I was planning to continue as hid fiance and here has put me in a position to promise to love and obey him through everything. If I said "I do" I would be vocalizing my acceptance of the situation. My soon to be husband was now a package deal and I hadn't been given enough time to process and assure that I could handle remaining in this relationship. If I said no, would I ever get this chance with him again? He would be completely embarrassed and even if he still wanted to be with me and build trust again I couldn't see him putting himself out there for possibly heartbreak again. "I do" A wide toothy kool-aid smile spread across his face. He is so fucking handsome! Here he was offering me a promise of a lifetime of love not knowing what my answer would be. I was pulled out of my thoughts when he squeezed my hands and looked at me expectantly. Taking a deep breath and letting it out dramatically I looked around one more time and there was barely a dry eye in sight. The pastor was smiling gently at me and I could hear my heart pounding in my chest. Simone had been kicking and moving the whole ceremony and she chose this moment to give a swift hard kick to what felt like my ribs. "Ooh" I released his right hand to hold the area she had kicked. Maurice chuckled and placed his hand over mine. He then looked into my eyes with raised eyebrows. Laughing lightly I looked him in the eyes and said "I do."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

🥰😍😘🥰❤❤

Ok y'all, I know you were wondering if I would update again. I have kinda been getting more inspiration for my other book "He's like a drug" but this is going to end soon and I'm thinking there will be a sequel.

At anyrate as always thanks for reading I hope you're enjoying it remember to like, comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441 134 102
After unexpectedly giving birth to twins, Hayden is devastated to find that the baby she was expecting didn't make it. Convinced that the baby was mu...
2.4K 195 34
Vivienne has had a rough life but things have started to get better. Some things are too good to be true so she isn't surprised when her life starts...
8.9K 103 29
What if you found out that the life you were living was a lie? That you were destined to be something much greater? What if the one person who holds...