What Do Pink And Blue Make?♥∆...

By Tinyfoxylover

"hey krel, what do you think the colours pink and blue make?" Y/n asks krel, as they sit in a tree watching t... More

hello there
you must be Y/n
I Have
been waiting
for you
it seems like
your stuck
I am the same.
you must not
get Stuck with me
In this world
with me
did I just
repeated myself
anyway
your not all human
but Akridion.
as well child.
don't panic

in this place

2K 61 11
By Tinyfoxylover

        »-(¯'·.·'¯)-> babysitting, Apologies and ice cream <-(¯'·.·'¯)-«

(just some fluffy :) )

"hey Aja hey krel." say walking up to them it was Friday afternoon.

"Hello, Y/n," Aja says I quickly jump in between the two and chuckle.

"How was your day?" I ask them both.

"It was good," Aja says

"terrible," Krel says in an annoyed tone, I quickly push krels head down and rustle his hair.

"what's wrong with old smarty pants over here?" I ask he quickly pushes his hands off me and looks away.

"smarty pants?" Aja asks me.

"what's got you down in the dumps Mr A's," I ask him.

"what Mr A's? what does that even mean?!" he shouts, he walks away from me and Aja.

"what's up to his ass, did I tease him too much, or is he being a sook?" I ask Aja she looks at me confused and looked at me as if I am crazy. I then realized that they are new probably barely know English.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry I just realized you probably didn't understand what I said. it was just slanged everyone use's but that was Aussie slang and this is America" I say and fiddle with my thumbs.

"what's the difference? and what is slang" she asks me.

"it's a better way most people use to express themselves or call something another thing and the difference is, culture mainly, what are some words that I used you didn't understand?" I ask.

"Smartypants, Mr A's and up to his ass? what does that even mean?" she asks in a frustrated tone I chuckle.

"no need to get in a huff, sorry I mean don't get frustrated about it, English is the hardest langue in the world! anyway, smartypants just means all-knowing Mr A's meaning a person who gets all A's and then sticks up the ass just means they woke up on the wrong side of the bed. for example, the way your brother stormed off like that was quite rude, therefore people think he is in a bad mood." I explain.

"there's a wrong side of the bed?"

"no as in there in s bad mood, you never heard of that saying," I ask she shakes her head no.

"oooh so all thoughts strange words, you were technically complementing him?" She asks me A light blush appears on my cheeks and noes I look away scratching the back of my neck.

"Well, I guess Technical.." I mutter I look to see Aja was not next to me anymore.

"I've got good news for my brother!" she yells.

"wait Aja don't tell him!

later that night.

krel and Aja had arrived home, krel was mad and chucked his bag somewhere and sat on the couch.

"what seems to be troubling you? my royal," mother ship asks krel.

"Nothing!" Krel shouts

"There is this human girl at school that makes krel get nervous and go a bright red i have never seen before!

"who is this human, I shall integrate them and give them a glorious death for giving the princeling such trouble!" Varvatos shouts.

Aja chuckles.

"you know little brother, the things she said weren't actually mean. she used what they call slang words!" Aja says sitting next to her brother.

"Slang?" he asks.

"yes, it is what humans use to express themselves better or say things in different ways. in fact, she was calling you smart!" Aja says giggling krel blushes at this fact.

"but after she thought it was rude how you walked off," Aja says.

"oh no I messed up!" krel says placing his hand on his head, with an extreme face of shit. suddenly Saturate comes in.

"Hey how're my favourite Royals?" He asks.

"Terrible," krel says.

"Krel has what the humans call a crush on a girl in our school," Aja says.

"It's not a crush! I- I just prefer her over other humans!" He shouts.

"Then why are you, red little brother?" Aja asks krel slams her with a pillow quickly.

"Aaah young love, I must say this girl will probably like you two you after all. You're a catch!" Started says the sibling look at him confused.

"It means your good  to date, so who is this girl?" He asks with a sly smirk.

"I DO NOT LIKE HER LIKE THAT! I like her more than other humans! is it that hard? her name Y/n lovecharm-" "oh wow! Do you mean Y/n? As in the one from Australia?" Stuart asks.

"Yes, she was going on about the different slang words they use because of the different culture," Aja says.

"Wow, she's a good one, funny, smart, good looking," Stuart says, krel groans.

"I know that but I was rude apparently! And now she's probably mad at me." Krel says.

"It's alright krel, Y/n's a very forgiving person. You'll probably just have to apologize when will you see her again?"

"Monday." Krel groans.

"I need to apologize now or it's gonna haunt me all weekend!" He says.

"Well then lucky for you Uncle starts to know a bit about this girl. Every Saturday Y/n babysits for The Sato family. She takes them to the park and they buy some of my food, honestly though they are some cute kids, especially the baby she's adorable!" Stuart says.

"Why would she babysit on the weekend?" Aja asks.

"Probably for the money? I don't know your gonna have to ask her yourself."

it was Sunday afternoon, it was quite hot and what was krel and Aja doing stalking no other than Y/n herself. she was sitting on a park bench with a human baby with black hair in her hands, playing with it. 

"well, what are you waiting for little brother, go to her already!" Aja complains.

"I can't how about we do it tomorrow, or even Monday," Krel says about to walk off, Aja grabs her brother shirt pulling him back to her.

"weren't you the one who wanted to go as soon as possible?" she asks.

"I know but, what if she is still angry and doesn't forgive me?" Krel asks Aja rolls her eyes.

"then we will know that she hates you now come on! i'm not waiting till next Kelton until you do so. now go!" she says pushing her brother forward, krel groans and sighs and slowly makes his way to you.

"oh hey, Y/n!" He says, you look up from the human baby and give him your bright smile. the one that he likes.

"hey, krel! what are you doing here?" you ask him, he couldn't think of an answer at first.

"i- uh- um- was in the neighbourhood.!" he says awkwardly and takes a seat next to you, he looks around trying to find a way to change the convocation. He looks at the baby you held, she had the same eye colour as you but had black hair and pale white skin.

"who is this? your sister?" he asks you, you laugh.

"no I wish though, this is Lisa I babysit this cutie's brothers as well. They're just playing on the monkey bars though," she explains she rubs her nose against the babies and it giggles, Krell was confused at this action was this a sign of human affection?

"Why do you babysit on the weekends? I thought you would go and enjoy your freedom like everyone else." krel says.

"I guess, but this gives me extra cash! plus it reminds me of home how I would look after my baby brother," I explain.

"you have a sibling?" he asks kinda shocked.

"yes but only one though, he's tranquilly my half brother but I still love him like my brother. after all I helped raise him, plus I owe Ms Sato for helping my family in the past," you explain while playing with Lisa. krel was lost in thought as he stared at you, you notice blushing and turning away. krel notices this and blushes too.

(www you, two awkward teens!)

"oh yes, I wanted to apologise for yesterday and my actions. I was having a bad day I hope you understand." Krel says placing a hand behind his neck.

"oh it's fine, we all have off days so don't worry about it. plus I was a bit on edge as well," you explain, suddenly Lisa starts crying ruining the moment.

"why is she crying? is everything okay?" he asks confused about why the human baby is crying like that.

"it's fine she probably just needs a bottle," she says she reaches into the stroller and pulls out a bottle and holds the baby in her hands and hand-feeds her, the baby takes it by herself soon enough.

"she needs to be put down for a nap around about now anyway, I guess she can have one here. krel are you okay?" she suddenly asks turning to krel.

"yes I am why?" he asks, Y/n then places the back of the hand on his forehead, he blushes.

"wh-what are you doing?" he asks confused and freaking out inside.

"you're burning up krel, is everything alright?" she asks him she puts the baby in the stroller.

"yeah i'm fine no need to worry!" krel says backing away slightly, shaking his hands. Aja suddenly comes up to them, krel groans and roll his eyes facepalming.

"oh hey Aja what's up?" 

"i'm just here to get my little brother who's the baby?" she asks kneeling to Lisa.

"This is Lisa i'm babysitting her and her brothers." Y/n explain Aja smiles at Lisa, who smiles back, suddenly two boys who look similar to Lisa come running over.

"Y/n! where bored!" the eldest says.

"And hungry" the younger one says, Y/n chuckles.

"speak of the devil, Aja, Krel. These are Lisa big brothers Lincon and Luka." Y/n says the younger one quickly hides behind the older one.

"I'm Lincon, you guys look weird your not from here are you?" Luka says Y/n smacks the back of the boy's head.

"lincon you do not say that kind of stuff, I think you've been around steve too much. Apologise or no dessert!" Y/n quickly says to the boy he rubs the back of his head.

"All alright, alright. I'm sorry!" Lincon says bowing.

"I um- hi! I'm Luka" the younger one says.

"Hello, Luka and Lincon," Aja says kneeling, Y/n suddenly looks around as if in protective mode.

"It seems we're gonna have dessert early," she says suddenly a musical tone was playing and a colour full truck came over and parked in front of the park. the boy quickly runs over,  to it and a man opens up a window compartment.

"as though Mr whippy here, oh you guys call him the ice cream man," Y/n says grabbing the stroller, Lisa sleeps peacefully in.

"What is this ice cream?" Aja asks as the two of them follow behind them Y/n stops and turns to them. She has the most disgusted and confused face they had ever seen, honestly, they could see the aura around her going from happy jolly sunshine to WTF.

"you've never had ice cream-Okay this is on me your gonna get some ice cream either you like it or not." She says quickly walking to the truck faster.

"hey, kids what can I get ya?" the ice cream man asks.

"two small strawberry ice creams in a cone, one Carmel and mint in a waffle cone and two of your Neapolitan special!" Y/n say he nods and hands Y/n two strawberries which she hands to the boys. The two Neapolitans came up next which she hands to her friends as the ice cream man hands her the carnal and mint one.

"Okay, guys let's go over to the bench and eat them," Y/n says pointing to a bench they all walk over the boys happily sit on the floor for some reason while the three teens take a seat.

"What is this Neapolitan?" Aja asks her.

"Since you guys never had Ice cream before this has the three basic flavours. Vinella, Chocolate and Strawberry." She explains having a bite of hers, Aja hammers down on it.

"Wait, Aja doesn't eat it too fast!" Y/n shouts, she pauses looking at her confused.

"Why not?"

"You'll get a brain freeze, your mouth sends signals that it's up to lower levels of temperature and it will send waves to stop it. Making a brain freeze." Y/n explains.

"Wow, you know a lot about the human body?" Krel asks her.

"Grew up in a home where my father was a paramedic. Ya know to save lives and all that. Plus many people in my family have worked in the medical field so I guess you could say it's in my blood? Well on my dad side that is." Y/n explain we continue to eat out ice cream, Krel and Aja loved them. Eating them super quickly.

Overall today was a good day.

(Omg so sorry for the wait and long-ass chapter lol I don't mind if you skipped some lol anyway see ya next time.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 56 11
Trollhunters krexie cute fanfic "Don't worry, just as my big sister said, our stars will align." Krel says. He leans in and gives a loving kiss to Do...
3.2K 98 7
[𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨: INCOMPLETE. ongoing, slow updates !] 𝐔𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐗 ━━ "I'M THE BEST OF THE BEST EARTHEN WITCHES EVER! DON'T YOU JERKS EVER FORG...
166K 3.9K 29
Kate, a young guardian angel, falls straight from Heaven. Her human, Patrick Hall, had sinned a lot. She carries her sins and she can’t take it anymo...
48 15 20
Cocoa was the name these scientists had given her. Being stuck in wolf form, she had long forgotten her name, her face, and her family's names. She w...