Delusional Love

By NathanV666

Book #2 of Therapeutic Love series (REVAMPED) As the new year begins, the boys continue life as a trio. A fre... More

Chapter 1: A new beginning
Chapter 2: Christian
Chapter 3: Home sweet home
Chapter 4: Christian
Chapter 5: The truth comes out
Chapter 6: Christian
Chapter 7: The goodness within
Chapter 8: Christian
Chapter 9: Family affairs
Chapter 10: Christian
Chapter 11: Siblings intuition
Chapter 12: Alec Guerrero
Chapter 13: All alone.
Chapter 14: Christian
Chapter 15: Expectations
Chapter 16: Hello again
Chapter 17: Christian
Chapter 18: Empty promises
Chapter 19: Decisions
Chapter 20: Never alone
Chapter 22: Christian
Chapter 23: Justice
Chapter 24: Peace
Chapter 25: After
Chapter 26: Epilogue
Sequal Preview

Chapter 21: Forgivness

97 10 0
By NathanV666

"So? He got to you too huh?" The man muttered, trailing the room. He looked over one of the framed photos one of the nurses had dropped off. It was him last year when he visited, posing with all of the old staff he knew.

"Guess my dad has a type." He looked Max over not so subtly. The man was tall and bulked, lean with broad shoulders. He used to be the same. Damn how he missed it.

"What? Why am I here?" Christian said finally, standing before him. It didn't seem like he was going to make himself comfortable any time soon so Max continued.

"I wanted to hear it from you." Christian stared as if he didn't understand.

"..y..that's it?" He smiled dryly, clutching his mouth in disbelief. He stepped forward pointedly, face cold. "My father is a monster, Max. There's nothing else to talk about. We don't have time for this shit. Are you going to help me or not?"

"Hey, you dragged me into this. I didn't need to know or be involved but you wanted it. You had all week to spare. But now that I have questions, all of a sudden you don't have the time?

"He did it to me, and you, and others. A girl is dead because of him. And he isn't done." Christian said simply. Max cringed at the thought. He wondered how old she'd been.

"You have evidence. You have the power to stop it. I was told what a saint you were. You like to be the hero, don't you? Well you take the fall on this. We do. And none of them have to get involved. Will you do it or not?"

His dark fingers traced porcelain skin as he pulled himself from his thoughts. The guy on top of him sighed, lanky arms draping past his shoulder as he rested.

"Not too heavy?" The words were barely formed, causing Max to smile. His palm ran over Kyle's shoulder, still sticky with sweat.

"I'm fine."

He muttered under his breath, satisfied with that. Didn't seem like he was gonna be moving. Max didn't mind of course.

Maybe it was the months of abstinence or having to do none of the work but that was probably the best sex he'd ever had.

Don't tell DaKarie.

"Was it..?"

"Stop, Max."

"Yeah..yeah, alright." Kyle tucked his sharp chin closer into Max's neck. It was increasingly hot where they laid in the bathroom and his ass was starting to hurt from the tile but he didn't say anything.

Maybe he was dramatic before with the whole waiting thing. He would admit, it had been hard keeping his word but he was glad he did. Angry sex was so much hotter.

Max's eyes popped open at the sound of the bathroom door swinging on its hinges. It had probably been one of the nurses on her rounds. He was thinking they might be arriving soon since it had been a few since he was checked on.

He looked over in time to see the tall dark figure, jaw dropped in shock.

"What the f.." Karie popped down in a squat, laughing hysterically into his fists.

Kyle turned up to see what was happening, looking to Max in mutual embarrassment. DaKarie's eyes shone in pure amusement.

"Y'all really were fucking."

"Kar-

"Bruh this is the best day of my life. Of. My. Life!"

"Can you quite down?"

"You over here with cancer and shit and you still plowing?! That's crazy, man!" Max groaned, looking away. Karie shook his shoulder in excitement, hyping him up.

DaKarie took notice of the stone cold look on Kyle's face. He may have ridden, that didn't mean he wasn't capable of beating ass.

Karie cleared his throat, backpedaling just a bit.

"You look beautiful baby." Karie tried, caressing gently at Kyle's head.

"Get your fuckin hands off me."

"Yup." He pulled away quick like he was about to get bit.

Kyle stood without hesitation. The two of them watched on at the buck naked man, junk swinging. Their eyes met before mutually finding anywhere else to look.

"I need to get off this floor."

"I need to get out this room." Karie chuckled, delirious almost. He wandered out, still lost in the memory of Kyle laid bare on top of him.

"Mm," Kyle gestured, hands reaching out to help him stand. They'd grabbed a few pillows for his head and spine in their rush to..be together. But the pain was hitting him in waves, progressively worse. He felt the need to get back to his bed.

"You are, you know. Beautiful."

"Sure." Kyle muttered, blinking slowly at the sappy comment. But he appreciated the gesture none the less. "Thanks." They stood close, eyes soaking in eachothers bodies. Remembering what they'd done.
And remembering what lead there.

"Am I selfish?"

"I thought we weren't talking about it?" Kyle stated simply, pulling at their clothes.

"We're not. I just.."

"We'll find someone else. It'll be fine." Max's eyes shut at that. He had expected it. He knew what was going to happen. He made it happen, after all. But that didn't make it any easier to accept.

He never wanted to see that man again. Never wanted to hear his name. Every time he thought about it it just filled him with all this anger and shame. But that wasn't the worst part.

What was worse was knowing that was exactly what he subjected the next person to. A person in his position. Young and scared and angry and praying to forget.

He tried to be decent, always. But nothing about hiding and waiting for the chips to fall was okay.
He was a coward.

"My family will know, my friends. What was done to me..what I am. If people found out, I'm serious. I don't think I could live with myself."

He was pulled from the memory, a hand brushing quickly at his tears. Kyle didn't draw it out but it caused them to cease none the less.

"That's mine to worry about now. As for you, what's done is done. You have enough on your plate, man."

"..thank you." Kyle sighed, taking a second to click his belt into place. He could see the concern on his face. It didn't stop Max worrying or what he knew was true but he was grateful; for once, to not be dealing with it alone.

-

JJ pulled at his flannel quietly, readying to join his family for the day.

They were meant to be having a 'family meeting'. It had been a about a week since their talk at Cheryl's. His parents had explained everything to him. From how they met to the affair to the aftermath of the custody settlement.

Mom didn't have much to say. Hell, she hadn't had a lot to say in weeks.

Dad had been nervous, fumbling over his words. He knew he was mainly at fault. He had a wife and a child and he was tempted anyway. He had to live with that mistake.

Jaime cringed at the thought, knowing exactly what that mistake was.

His eyes traveled to his window as he turned, adjusting his glasses. He was caught off guard at the figure that had just walked in, bopping his head to the Travis Scott JJ could hear all the way from inside his house.

The blue eyes met his briefly before he pulled at the shades without a thought. Jaime glared, focusing back on his mirror. That was fine. He had enough to deal with without DaKarie and his fucking obligations.

"Good morning." Diona said softly, hardly glancing up from where she sat spooning baby food into Jane's mouth.

He pretended not to have noticed, not quite feeling up for small talk. He was pulling at a bowl for cereal, dodging around triplets. The dish almost dropped from his hands as he was smacked.

"Ow-" He rubbed his shoulder, glaring to Anna who now stood next to him. Her jaw was clenched and she spoke in hushed tones.

"Talk to mom. Now."

"Leave me alone Anna." He groaned, grabbing at his food. He sighed when the girl refused to leave his side.

"I don't care what you guys fought about, she's been depressed all week. It's weird. One talk with you and she was screaming like you ran over her favorite cat. You need to fix it."

He set the milk down on the counter. The girl jumped a little as liquid splattered over the top. It was rougher then he'd intended.

"Leave me alone." He said firmer. He didn't owe an explanation to his sister and certainly not an apology to anyone.

"Tsk..what the hell happened to you, dude?" She stared, shaking her head. Like she didn't even know what to think anymore.

She stormed off a moment later, leaving him to ponder the question. He eyed the women, slumped in her seat as she fed the child. Dark circles caused her eyes to sag like she hadn't slept properly and that frown hadn't left her face in weeks.

JJ forced his eyes away, wanting to shake the thoughts. Screw it, all he wanted then was to eat. Never something he thought he'd say.

"You ready, son?" Jeff slipped to him as he'd seated at the table. The adults and all the copious amounts of children were sat for breakfast.

He guessed the man had hoped for a distraction during their talk. Something to do to fill any silence or confusion.

Even Sarah was there, having a debate on the homeless crisis in America with one of the girls.

Este had of course joined the debate team and Sarah was by far the most equipped to help hone her skills.

Dad must've been too busy with other things to help. Like fucking other women or raising other children. Who knows really.

"Kids," Jeff began, clearing his throat as eyes settled lazily on him. He looked nervously to his wife, looking for some sort of reassurance. She gave a nod but he didn't quite seem convinced.

"Is..everything alright?" Sarah began, nodding for him to continue. He rolled with it, beginning to speak.

Their reactions were priceless. The food hung from their mouths and silverware clattered to plates in shock.

"Marty?" Maya stared, confused.

"So JJ isn't our..uh.." He stared at his Cheerios, jaw threatening to break. Midge corrected herself at the unappreciative looks she received.

"He is your brother. Don't ever say that, alright?" Jeff huffed, rubbing at his eyes. "Look, I know this is..a lot to process. But you are all grown now. The triplets are starting highschool soon. It's about time this secret was put to rest."

A clattering could be heard. Jaime looked up to see Sarah, setting aside her dish of pancakes. She cleared a space, reaching for their mothers hands. Tears fell between them but nothing was said. They both held on tight.

"I am sorry. I know what I did. To our family. To your mother. I don't ever want any of you to doubt..my love for you. My devotion to this family." His eyes traveled to his son. He looked away at the pain in his fathers eyes.

"I've learned but I don't regret it. Not a bit."

"..dad."

"I love this family. And that means Marty too. He deserves to know every one of you. And you guys him, when your ready. I won't let my selfishness keep this family apart any longer."

Some time later the dishes were passed to the sink, bodies slowly slinking away from the table one by one. The triplets were taken off by their mother and Sarah to have a more in depth chat, no doubt answering any questions they had.

Anna had bolted off to her room, wanting to be alone. They would be checking on her later. His father was left with Jane, rocking her and whispering to her.

"At least I haven't messed you up, huh?" His voice was hoarse. He brought the cooing child closer, kissing her soft little head. "My sweet baby girl.."

He paced his room, trying to breath. It felt like the walls were closing in on him and he couldn't think straight.

"JJ?"

"Not now."

He snatched at his glasses, tossing them to his desk. It was his fathers fault. Hell, even Cheryl's. Their the ones he should be blaming.

Cheryl pursued, she said so herself. She knew his dad was married, she met his mother and she did it anyway.

His father had an affair on the most loving..generous woman alive. He betrayed the best thing that had ever happened to him. And JJ blamed her.

"Dude..look, please. I need to ta-

"Oh my god, just leave me the hell alone!"

Slow footsteps retreaded from the door. It took him a moment to recognize the sound of crying.

Anna.

"..w-" He swung the door open, searching for her but she was already storming off.

"Sorry. I was busy." He tried. Anna didn't slow, turning the corner. "Anna, I was busy!"

"Hey." He sighed, pulling out of Sarah's touch. "Jaime."

"It's- I'm fine, alright? Just..it's fine."

JJ shut himself in then, reducing himself to a long night of staring at his computer, reading books and waiting for night to come so he had a reason to sleep the shitty day away.

He rubbed at his eyes, red from his screen. He looked at the time. Almost dinner. He stretched out, head still resting on his desk. He glanced numbly to DaKarie's window, still shut up tight.

He took notice of the warm glow dousing the neighboring building. It was coming from their backyard.

He dragged himself over, admittedly curious. Maybe it was him, resting by the fire. Maybe..he was with someone.

He dulled a little at the sight of the figure. Small and fragile, short bob tied messily into a bun. She curled in a blanket, staring at the heat before her.

It was just like that night. DaKarie invited him over for dinner with his father. He didn't even know him. He was just some nerdy kid from school, the man didn't owe him a thing. But he helped anyway.

"..hey."

Diona looked up sullenly. She had been staring off, lost in thought. She took notice of her son and sat straighter, rubbing gently at her red eyes.

"Are you alright?"

"Of course. The smoke, you know. Heh.." She gave a gentle smile, eyes settling back on the flames. He hesitated but sat.

He should say something, shouldn't he?

He felt like crap. And for the first time, not because of what his dad did. Not because of his fucked up family. But because of himself.

His mother was miserable, his sister was in pain, Max was literally dying and all he could do was..whine and complain. Hate the world. Push everyone away, just like DaKarie has accused him of.

"Do you regret it? I mean if there was a way; you know, with me and Marty still being here. But..without the affair? Without the lies? Would you change it?"

"No." His mother stated without much thought. She took in the confused look on his face, not surprised. "Things aren't always as simple as right and wrong, honey. Your father is a good man. He loved Sarah more then life. Me more then life. But like any marriage, we had our issues. We grew distant and..yeah, when I found out about the affair, I wasn't suprised. She was able to give him what I couldn't."

JJ shook his head at the thought, scoffing. "Sex?"
He never knew his dad was that shallow. The more you know.

"No. Connection. To..be seen. It's what everyone wants, doesn't matter how old you are. So I don't blame him, I haven't for a long time. He's more then made up for it. And as far as how you came to be..sweetheart, all you did was bring us closer."

His eyes met hers, feeling the hand running through his hair, tucking strands in place. "I.." She tried, face crumbling. Tears flooded down her face. "I know I'm not your mother. But you will always be my son."

Jaime shook his head, tears sprinkling his cheeks. He didn't pull away as he was brought to his mothers chest. He cried there for sometime, burying himself into the women's embrace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...