๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž//๐“๐ซ๏ฟฝ...

By zaddyredd

๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ.... started... More

Characters
๐Ÿ’“
chapter one
chapter two
chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine

chapter three

388 14 62
By zaddyredd

later on

Angel Montero

"And we don't want no problems
Okay, you're a goon, what's a goon to a goblin?
Yeah, and Kane on the beat
I fuck around and leave a nigga's brains on the street,"

My body started to wake up again as i heard a song playing very loudly in the location i was in. I knew that song, it was by Lil Wayne and it was me and Mariama's 8th grade anthem.

My eyes parted open and this time I noticed i was somewhere completely different. I was in a bed actually, in a very large bed. In a master sized bedroom that looked absolutely beautiful...

I stood up in the bed and noticed my arms and legs weren't tied anymore. But i still felt pain around my wrist and ankles. I smelled food being cooked from another room and heard Michael singing the lyrics to the song.

"I have to get the fuck outta here" i said to myself while jumping out of the bed. I looked around the room to try and find a nearby phone. I started rummaging through random drawers and found nothing, nothing but sexy lingerie's and night gowns. In fact all of the clothes i was coming across were all women's clothes. Really expensive brands too.

Am i in a girls bed room right now? Where the hell even am i? I dont even think im in the united states anymore—

That's it i had to get outta here ASAP. I tip toed to the door and peaked my head out of it very slowly. Not sure if i was gonna fucking get it shot off or not if anyone found me. I got on my knee's and crawled around the hallway until i reached the indoor balcony.

I peeped my head down and looked at the first floor. Damn, i was in a fucking MANSION. It was literally huge down there. Whoever owns this house is a literal millionaire.

Regardless, i needed to get back home to safety. I started to slowly tip toe down the stairs. I could still smell whatever was being cooked and the sound from the music was getting closer.

I got to the middle of the stairwell when i heard foot steps walking from another room.

"Yea bro we can play gta later on if you're not busy or nun" I heard Jahseh's voice on the phone.

I quickly started to quietly crawl back up the steps. He walked far enough in the middle of the living room where i could see him and then he stopped.

"Aww whattt??" He whined. "We gotta kill that nigga today??? Shit dawg, being a hitman don't be too fun after a while"

I clammed my hands over my mouth. I could've sworn my heart stopped for a second. He has to KILL SOMEONE???!! Am i hearing this shit correctly???

He smacked his teeth. "Naw but you lowkey new to this shit. When you've went through 8 bodies in a month that shit don't be exciting no more"

"And i know Michael be wanting a fucking break. That nigga a whole mafia boss, he's literally the don dada" he went on.

"Mafi—" i gasped and covered my mouth again. I saw jah starting to turn his head a little. I ran up the last bit of steps and back to the room. I just the door behind me.

I gotta get outta here, even if it's through his fucking window. I started to gather the sheets from the bed and tie them to the end of the bed post. I tried to work as quick as possible before—

"Up already?" I heard someone say from behind me.

I jumped and turned to see Michael standing with a plate of pancakes, eggs, bacon ,potatoes and a rose on the side. He also was holding a tall glass of orange juice and had a blunt in his mouth.

He smiled and sat the food down on the small table nearby.  And started to walk up to me. I quickly picked up my heels that were sitting near the bed and through it at him.

"OWWW WHAT THE FUCK" he yelled and held his arm.

"You're a fucking mafia leader???" I slowly backed away from him.

"I was gonna discuss this over breakfast or sum at lease but damn" he scolded.

"You probably poisoned that shit" i sneered.

He smacked his teeth and walked all the way up to me. "Stop playing"

"Get the fuck away from me or im calling the police" i threatened him.

He chuckled and hit his blunt. Then he blew the smoke in my face.

"You really think i care about the police?" He grinned. "Little do the good ole citizens know half these damn police secretly work for ME"

I breathed heavily and looked around me.

"Where am i?" I asked trying to stay calm but you could visibly see my hands shake.

"My house duhh" he giggled.

"Ok but, where?" I questioned him. "Am i close to home"

He hit his blunt again. "brazil"

"I beg your pardon??" i lifted an eyebrow.

"You heard me" he looked at me.

"But—i live in fucking Philadelphia. That is no where near brazil. You dragged me out of my country without my consent?? And on top of that I don't even fucking know you" i went off.

"Take me back home, NOW" i demanded.

"Sit down and eat breakfast" he responded.

"I wanna go back home" i argued.

"It's been several hours. You haven't ate yet today" he completely ignored me. "I made you your favorite"

"My favorite?!!" I looked at the plate. Surprisingly it was my favorite breakfast meal, which creeped me out. How would he even know this shit??

"We got a lot of discuss, and I'd love to do it over brunch" he said.

"TAKE. ME. HOMEEEE" i yelled.

Jah randomly walked through the door holding a very large gun in his hand and a box of trash bags.

"Yoo trip im finna go meet up wit iann to go kill this mf real quick then imma slide over ski crib to hop on gta for a few" he explained. "Where's the chainsaw again?"

Oh.my. God—

"Iann should have it. Go get you're fucking ski mask nigga, you look so unprofessional" Michael snapped.

"Shut the fuck up i have it in the truck" He smacked his teeth and walked off.

"Aye dont fucking walk back in here unless you burned those fucking bloody clothes again, you know my rules" Michael yelled.

"Yea whatever" Jahseh yelled from downstairs.

Michael looked back at me trembling in fear.

"Aww don't worry love, he's not gonna hurt you" he caressed my cheek. "You're the last person we'd wanna hurt"

"Come eat" he grabbed my arm and took me over to the table nearby in the bedroom. He pulled a chair out for me and i slowly sat down.

The door was wide open, I could've easily made a run for it. But the fear of what they'd do to me if i tried to leave...even though he claims he wouldn't hurt me.

He sat down across from me and pushed the plate of food my direction.
I was cautious at first of course. This nigga could've poisoned this damn food for all i know. But it looked and smelled pretty safe and i was really hungry.

I picked up bacon and started to eat it. This shit was actually really good. I started to try the potatoes, and then the eggs and then the pancakes. They were all made perfectly.

"You made this?" I asked him.

"Yup" he nodded.

"Cooked the eggs over easy, made the bacon extra crispy but not too burnt, used homemade whipped butter everything the way that i know you like it" he smiled.

My face dropped and swallowed my mouth full of food.

"H-how do you know this?" I asked him.

"When you're done you might wanna hop in the shower real quick. Just so you can be a little more comfortable" he completely ignored me. Naww i was sick of this bullshit

"Why do you keep fucking changing the topic whenever i ask you serious ass questions?? How the fuck do you have so much information on me" i snapped.

"Don't worry bout all—"

"NIGGA-"I picked up the knife i was using to cut my pancakes and aimed it at him.

He stood up quickly and slowly walked towards me. "Aight aight, put the weapons down"

I stood up and kept it aimed at him.

"Who are you? Why do you know so much about me?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Can you put the knife down?" He asked calmly.

"I will stab your ball sack nigga, ANSWER ME" i demanded him.

"Ok...ok" his voice trailed off. Then suddenly he pulled some super moved on me where he managed to snatch the knife out my hand and pin my chest against the wall.

"YO—"

"I thought i told you to put it down" he said in a tone that gave a bitch chills.

"Please let go of me" i begged him .
He slowly backed off from me giving me space to breathe.

"I'm sorry" he apologized and sat back down at the small table. "Please just come finish eating, I'll tell you everything you wanna know"

I slowly sat back down in the chair and looked at my food. I lowkey had lost my appetite. The fact that this man know's so much about me is just beyond me. No, the fact that ive been KIDDNAPPED BY A FUCKING MAFIA BOSS AND HIS TWO HITMEN THAT I MET AT MY OWN BACHELORETTE PARTY is beyond me.

"Do you know my parent's name's, my birthday? My social security number?" I asked

"I know everything about you. Favorite scents, worst fears, sense of humor, Strengths, weaknesses, turn off's, turn on's..." he listed while slightly grinning.

"How heavy my flow is on my period?" I asked.

"What—no. Im not a weirdo nigga" he scoffed.

I paused giggled a little bit. I picked up my fork and started picking at my food.

"I even know what brands you have in your closet" he claimed. "The expensive kinds"

I dropped my utensils and stared at him. "What?"

"Deadass" he said. "I got em all nicely hung in the closet for you
He stood up and walked across the room to the closet and opened it.

I stood up and followed him. He was right, all Victoria secret, pink, forever 21 and everything all my favorite colors.

I looked up at him amazed.

"You done your food?" He looked over my shoulder at the small table.

"Not really hungry, sorry" i admitted.

He shrugged. "It's fine. Ill call someone in here to clean up"

He started to dial a number on his phone and walked towards the door. Before leaving he looked back at me.

"Hop in the shower real quick, pick out an outfit and fix your self up. There's a vanity in the bathroom you can do your hair and make up in there" he said holding the phone to his ear.

"Wait where are we going?" I asked him.

"Handle some business" he said. "Be ready in an hour"

Then he shut the door and walked down stairs. Right now im debating on rather i should continue to tie that rope of sheets near the window, or actually see where this shit goes...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.3K 1.3K 39
"๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ, ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ก ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ." ๐ŸŒŒ started: 6/16/19 finished: -/-/-- requests: openโ™ก
3.9K 122 24
everyone has their vices. an xxx fanfic.
8.5K 411 33
It's a group chat book ๐Ÿ™ƒ
31.5K 897 42
js read itttt