Butterflies~ Remus John Lupin

By CarmenHernandezAkaTh

Come with Estrella Sanchez and her adventure with love and loss, will the teacher and student find love withi... More

Background
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 4

17 0 0
By CarmenHernandezAkaTh

" Estrella Sanchez"

I look up to see him looking around the room expecting someone to get up. Angelina nudges me on the arm. I stand up and start walking over to his desk trying not to blush. When he see's who stood up his eyes widen a bit and a light blush covers his face as he smiles warmly.

I sit down in the chair across from him and look down at my hands in my lap. He clears his throat and I look up.

" So uh I honestly just been asking random questions so uh I kinda ran out of conversation starters so why don't you ask me a question" he says bashfully

" Oh uh ok how about ummm what's your favorite book?" I reply

" Hmm good question I would have to say maybe Jane Eyre" he answers

" Oh that's a good one but maybe not my favorite" I say

" You read?" he asks a little surprised.

" Yeah helps me escape the world when I need a break from it" I said

" Well then Mrs.Sanchez what's your favorite book?' he ask with a slight smirk.

" Well right now I would have to say Pride & Prejudice" I answer

" Oh and you judged me for Jane Eyre" he says with a teasing smile and eyebrows raised.

We both chuckle.

" I didn't I just said it is a good one but not my favorite" I say with a little goofy smile.

" Well Mrs.Sanchez if you ever want to borrow a book or want a book recommendation you can come talk to me sometime" he says while looking into my eyes and smiling.

" I would like that" I say smiling back.

RING!! RING!!

We both jump startled by the bell forgetting where we were. Professor Lupin stands up and clears his throat.

" We will do the same thing on Wednesday when you guys do your double, you guys will hand in your papers then,have a good day and see you Wednesday" he says to the class.

I stand up and go get my stuff. Before I leave I take one last glance at Lupin before I leave and I see him already looking at me, I smile and wave at him and he does it back then I leave.

I run after the twins and jump on George's back.

" Onward my noble stead" I say in a posh voice while pointing off into the distance.

" And where to my fair lady" he says mimicking me

" To the kitchens stead because I am itching for a snack" I answered

" Godric E how can you eat so much and still be that small?" Fred asks amused

" I don't know I guess it's just a a gift now onward I need my chocolate chip cookies" I reply.

" As you wish " George says as he starts running with Fred chasing after us.

Once we make it to the entrance of the kitchens I hope off George's back and tickle the pear. As soon as I step in to the kitchens I feel my legs wrapped in a hug.

" Mrs.Estrella is back!! What can Binky do for miss!!" Binky the house elf says

" Hey Binky can I get some chocolate chip cookies for me and my friends" I say

" Oh is Masters Fred and George here with Miss?" Binky asks

" Yes they are Binky would you like me to get Fred for you?" I ask

" Oh if Miss will please and well you get him Binky will get cookies for Miss" she answers

" Ok I'll be right back and thank you Binky" I say before I step out to get Fred.

" Hey Fred Binky wants to see you" I say in a sing song voice

" Oh no here we go" Fred says as he walks in.

" Come on Georgie you know you don't want to miss the show" I say trying not to laugh.

" Ladies first madame" he says

" Oh what a gentleman" I say putting a hand to my heart as I walk in with George following me.

As soon as we walk in we see Binky blushing and talking to Fred. She hands me the bag of cookies.

" Thank you Binky we'll see you later have a good day" I say having to drag Fred from her because she wouldn't let go of him.

" Oh thank Godric I thought she was never going to let go of me" Fred says

" I don't know Freddie, if you can't find a girl at least you know you'll always have Binky" George says teasingly.

I just bust out laughing as Fred hit George in the arm and tries to hit me. I take off as he chases me and George chases him.

I turn my head to see how far behind me they are and then out of nowhere I slam into something warm and hard. I step back and see it's professor Lupin who happens to be walking with McGonagall.

" Hiya Minnie,Professor Lupin" I greet

" Mrs. Sanchez why are you running?" Minnie asks

" Well I'm running from Fred who's running from George" I reply

" And why are you running from Mr.Weasly who's running from Mr.Weasly" she asks a bit amused.

" Well you know Binky the house elf right" I ask and she nods

" And you know how she has a crush on Fred?" I ask and she nods again while Lupin looks amused and confused.

" Well we were in the kitchens getting chocolate chip cookies" I say holding up the bag of cookies. " Anyways she wouldn't let go of Fred so I had to basically pry her off him and once we were out Fred said and I quote ' Oh thank Godric I thought she was never going to let go of me' and then George said '  I don't know Freddie, if you can't find a girl at least you know you'll always have Binky' " I say in deep voices.  "and then I started laughing then Fred hit George and he tried to hit me but I dodged him and took off and he went after me and George went after him trying to get him back also I can hear them so do you mind if I hide behind you professor Lupin, no great thanks" I says while I hid behind them.

" Wh-what just happened?" Professor Lupin asks confused and amused.

" Ahh well I forget to tell you, Lupin meet my problem child, problem child meet Lupin" Minnie answers

" Oh well hello problem child" Lupin says very amused

" Hello Lupin, ok there here hide me and pretend to talk to each other"

And Minnie and Lupin did as they were told. Then Minnie yelled at the twins.

" No running in the corridors Weasley's" she yell

" Have either of you seen Estrella" Fred voice says

" No" professor Lupin says

" Are you sure? Minnie might just be hiding her" George says

" Detention Mr. Weasley my name is professor McGonagall not Minnie" Minnie says " now off you two go" she says.

I hear them walk off and I start laughing.

" That is two times today problem child" Minnie says

" Sorry Minnie they just like to chase me which I don't get how they don't catch up to me earlier today on our way to Lupins class they took off without me and I had to jog to catch up with them" I say

" Well Mrs.Sanchez as my personal experience as a boy we are a bit slow sometimes" Lupin says

" Ahh so your saying that you and the twins don't got a lot of brains because your all boys" I say with a smile

" Exactly wait what no that is not what I'm saying" he says flustered

I look over to see Minnie trying not to laugh.

" I'm just messing with you Lupin, the twins just don't know how to run like I do, well I gotta go and eat these cookies see you both later" I say as I wink. Then I walk back to Gryffindor Tower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 28 18
Y/n's dad got the job as the new DADA professor. Will your love for harry bloom? what would you do if you dad had just escaped Azkaban and going aft...
18.4K 483 17
Jane Lupin grew up with a loving father in a comfortable nice home with fantastic friends and went to the greatest school for witchcraft and wizardry...
12.4K 423 26
Old Summary : your the Daughter of Remus lupin, your dad gets a letter from Dumbledore to become Defense against the dark arts professor for Hogwarts...
285K 5.5K 33
(Y/N) Weasley falls for a certain professor at Hogwarts. WARNING: ~ SMUT ~ SWEARING ~ AGE GAP Key for the chapters: ~ (•) normal chapter ~ (••) sm...