involved

By cupisen

the night of the halloween party, you run into a sticky situation, one that could make sure you ended up in p... More

the halloween party
partner in crime
pistol play
the office
50/50 chance
behind bars
game plan
the big escape
οΏΌ reunion
paris
tension
fimilar faces
reunion pt.2

kill or be killed

2.2K 87 496
By cupisen

this chapter contains...(murder,guns,blood.)

You awaken to the sun shining through the gray stained windows blinking a couple of times before fully opening.

"When did I fall asleep?" You rub your face, your vision slightly blurry.

You grab your phone to check the time. 10 am. "Did eren come back?"

Quickly sliding off the blankets, you run to his room. The door was shut. You knock a couple of times.

No response, you decide to open the door to see an empty room no eren. Where was he? Did he ever come back?

You walk out into the living room. He wasn't there. Then peeking out the window to see if his car was back. It wasn't.

"Where the fuck was he?" You didn't even know where he went in the first place. He left with no explanation.

There was no way you could contact him. You didn't have his number, anything. You felt yourself getting more worried.

Yeah, he was strong, but what if something happened? He had enemies like jean. "Jean."

Instantly you start putting things together. Eren did shoot him in the legs and stole his drugs. There's no way he would get away with it without a fight.

But did you have to worry? Eren seemed to effortlessly takedown jean. But just because jean can't get him doesn't mean someone else can't.

"Fuck" you shout, running to the elevator to search erens office.

You press floor eight, waiting for the doors to open. Maybe you were overthinking. Maybe eren was fine.

But you couldn't settle with a guess, the voice in the back of your head telling you something could be wrong.

The elevator opens you quickly run to the glass desk to search for anything that could help. You began digging the first drawer.

Not a thing was in it except for documents that had no lead to where he could be.

You open the next drawer to find a little book. You skim through the pages. Your met with phone numbers to different people.

You skim back and forth, looking at all of the names until you see Annie's.

"Bingo." You whip out your phone to call her. You quickly type in her number then dial.

It rings about four times. "Come on, pick up." Finally, the line cuts. "Hello?"

"Annie?" You ask to double-check that it was her.

"This is her. Who is this?"

"Annie, this is y/n. I was here with eren when you came over."

"Oh yeah, I remember. What do you need?" She asks.

"I need your help. Eren left last night. He told me he had something to handle, and he never came back."

"So he didn't tell you where he was going?"

"No, he just fucking left." You shout.

"Listen, calm down. I'm sure he's fine. What do you want me to do?"

"We need to look for him. I'm worried. Shit went down the other night with someone he works with."

"Who was he working with?" Annie asks.

"Jean." You respond.

Annies tone instantly changing. "Shit."

"What?!" You ask, frightened at her change of tone.

"Listen, I'm going to come to pick you up. Did eren ever give you a suit? One to work in?" She asks.

"Yeah, he bought me one the other day. Why?"

"You need to put that on now. Has jean seen your face?" Annie asks.

"Yeah, he did."

"Fuck. I'll be there in twenty minutes. Put the suit on. Don't ask any more questions until I get there."

Annie says, then hanging up. You had no clue what her plans were. All you knew was that she was loyal to eren, so you trusted her.

You run to the elevator heading back to the 10th floor.

You sprint to your room to get changed. Then skimming through all of the clothes eren bought you until you found the suit.

You strip off your sweats and tank top. Then put on the suit.

You then slip on the black heels that went with it. You walked up to the mirror to see how it looked.

It was a perfect size the clothes wrapped around your thighs and waist perfectly.

You could look at the outfit even longer because of how good it looked on you, but you had to finish getting ready.

Running to the bathroom, you brush your teeth and rinse your face, then apply a bit of makeup.

You were finishing just on time when you heard Annie's horn outside.

You grab your phone, running to the elevator pressing the parking lot.

You make it out to see Annie in an all-black G wagon. "Wow."

She unlocks the door. "Get in."

She instantly hits the gas spinning the wheel whipping out of the parking lot, causing you to grab the handle.

"Listen, this is what we're going to do. I used to work for jean, so I know everything about his hideouts where he brings people and, of course, who works for him everything."

"Here's the problem we can't get caught if we do shits going to go down. You know how to use a gun, right?"

"Fuck no." You respond.

"I'll teach you. If he somehow managed to get his hands on eren, we have to go to his hideout.

"There's a possibility jean could be there. If he isn't, it's because people are guarding and doing the job for him."

"Listen, is this what you want to do? Are you sure that you think eren is there?"

You knew it was risky. You had no way of knowing if eren was there. But your gut was telling you this was right.

"Yes." You respond, Annie nodding her head at your response.

"Good, now listen to me. If shit goes down, you shoot no matter what. It's either kill or be killed. You don't necessarily have to kill them. Just plug them in their shoulders, arms, and legs.

Eren was right Annie was strong as well as ruthless. "Got it?" She asks.

"Got it." You reply, feeling uneasy thinking about people who could get killed or even yourself.

She keeps driving until parking in a spot far inside a wooded area. "Come on." Annie opens her door getting out.

The two of you head to the back. Annie opens up the trunk. You are met with blades, pistols, and grenades.

"Holy fuck." You say before Annie grabs a pistol. "Listen carefully and pay close attention."

1. Always Keep your finger away from the trigger until you are ready to shoot someone.

2. Always remember this is loaded. Do not forget that.

Now how to use it. It's simple Annie pulls out the clip loaded with bullets.

"This holds the bullets. You always double-check you have ammo before you take off. Once your sure, you slip it back in."

She pushes the clip back inside and pulls the slide back.

"Once it's in, you do what I just did. Pull the slide back, and it's ready to use."

"Then you just press the trigger and shoot. Got it?"

"Uh yeah." You mumble, not understanding a thing she just explained.

"Jesus." She re-teaches you about three times until you fully understood.

"Hide it preferably in your back behind your belt," Annie says, sticking the gun behind her.

You do the same, Annie then snatching one of the grenades. You look at the girl with a terrified look.

"Just in case." She says, smiling at you.

"Let's go stay behind me." Annie begins slowly walking into the woods. You follow behind her, making sure not to make any sounds.

Five minutes in, the two of you proceeding to walk until Annie yanks you by the waist behind a tree. She points straight ahead. You look to see three men in suits.

You and Annie stood still, not making a peep before Annie pushes off the tree, firing shots at the men, not missing one.

She waves her hand for you to follow.

The two of you walk around the men still in the woods, so they didn't see who shot.

"What the fuck." You whisper to Annie.

"You gotta do what you gotta do." She winks, continuing to walk.

You both approach an all-stone building in the middle of the woods, graffiti written all over it.

"This is it." Annie whispers. You look around to see once again four men around each corner of the building.

There were two in front where you both were two in the back.

"We are going to take them out first, then the others. When they turn around, we make our move."

The men are talking to one another until they flip around.

"Go." Annie says, both of you sneaking behind the men.

Annie pulls out a switchblade aiming at his neck. You whip out the pistol from your back pocket, glocking your target straight in the head, causing him to fall. Annie still pointing the blade at his neck. The man freezes and begins panicking. "Who is in there?" She asks, he doesn't reply.

She pushes the tip of the blade lightly against his skin. "Who the fucks in there?" She asks again.

The man was now giving in. "I don't know. I swear Mr. Kirstein wouldn't tell us."

"Your fucking lying" Annie says, pushing the blade deeper. He yells in defense. "STOP, PLEASE, IT'S EREN EREN JAEGER"

"See, now I would have let you off the hook if you cooperated the first time, but you didn't," Annie says, then slicing his neck.

You cover your mouth in shock at the image.

Annie wipes the blade against her suit, sticking it back in her pocket."

"Let's go." She says, her back against the wall before peeping into the corner.

"Clear." She says the two of you walking down. You managed to make it to the entrance without the men seeing.

There was no door, just a massive hole in the wall. You and Annie look inside to see a total of 10 men.

"Fuck." You and Annie whisper at the same time.

This wasn't good. You heard two men yelling at someone. You examine who it was to see eren.

His face is completely covered in blood and gashes in his head. "Oh my fucking god." You think.

One of the men then glocking eren in the head. You felt your body get infused with rage. You were about to walk inside and blow his head off until Annie grabs you.

"Not yet." You wiggle out of her grip, pulling out the pistol aiming straight for the man's head and fire.

The bullet shooting straight through the back of his head. His body falling to the ground.

Every single one whipping out their guns. "Who the fucks there?" One yells.

Annie gives you a look before the two of you walk in, firing at the men.

Annie instantly hitting one. You dodge the bullet one of them shot rolling onto the ground before shooting him in the leg.

Seven left. You reload, running behind a piece of stone that was on the ground.

Bullets are being shot at you. You peak out than shooting two of them in the shoulder.

Five left. Annie cartwheels kicking one in the face then shooting his arm.

"Behind you!" You shout, Annie moving to her left, dodging the bullet, then shooting him.

Three left. You run out from behind the stone, one of the men grabbing you pushing you to the floor.

"Fuck." You shout, unable to get out of his grip. You remember from what you did that night. And instantly headbutt him, causing him to fall over.

You grab your pistol shooting him in his lower stomach.

Annie finishes the remaining two in the snap of a finger, you both taking all ten out. Once all of them were down, you run as fast as possible to where eren was.

He was on a chair completely tied up. His face was covered in gashes and bruises. Blood dripping down his neck onto his suit.

"Eren!" you shout, noticing he was unconscious. "Eren, please open your eyes." Tears begin pouring out of your sockets.

Eren slowly tits his head up to be met with you. He instantly saw the tears running down your worried face.

"Don't cry, baby. I'm perfectly fine." Were the first words eren said to you when he woke up.

You cry even harder at what he said. "Your not fine, eren. Your fucking bruised, cut, and bloody."

"Hush, I'm fine." he replies.

You ignore his words and begin untying him. Annie on the phone calling someone for backup.

You just about finish untying eren until you hear someone say.

"What do you think you're doing?"

You freeze, looking behind you to see jean. His legs are in casts holding himself on one crutch.

Once again, he was aiming a pistol directly at you. Annie drops the phone whipping out her gun.

Before she can even shoot, jean shoots the gun out of her hand it sliding against the concrete.

He reloads, aiming the pistol back at you. The next thing you hear is a loud shot firing echoing in the building.

You look at eren to see nothing hit him. You turn to Annie. She was uninjured.

"Wait, who'd it hit?" you think before seeing droplets of blood hit the concrete.

You look down to see a massive gash through your stomach.

"Huh?" You slur out, feeling yourself get lightheaded and losing your balance before blacking out, falling directly on the ground.

This time he didn't miss his shot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 4.4K 29
Between life and death, there is hope. But every ending has the same outcome: the Rumbling razes the earth, taking the person you love with it. Afte...
9.8K 426 24
The reader is quickly thrown into a rag-tag group of friends when she is reunited with her childhood best friend. In a brand new city with a fresh st...
9.1K 289 38
This is an erwinXreader story There will be little smut and other mature stuff so be aware😁 Don't let the humor in this story fool you. I love suppo...
27.7K 802 13
οΉ™β­”οΌŽπŸ« "its funny that we've both fucked so many people, βŸ† ( 〃yet we still havent ran into each other." .) β˜…β˜†οΉ” "maybe thats a good thing."οΉ† β—ƒοΌŽa sto...