๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท

By SacredsStories

Theseus and NightCrawler are the 17th Districts most notorious vigilantes, having escaped the grip of capture... More

Chapter 1 - Humble beginnings
Chapter 2 - The Interviews
Chapter 4 - No One Said Internship Would Be Easy
Chapter 5 - Something . . .
Chapter 6 - Just Out For Patrol
Chapter 7 - New Discovery
Chapter 8 - Uh Oh...
Chapter 9 - Treading Dangerous Waters
Chapter 10 - Nothing. . .
Chapter 11 - Bonding Experience
Chapter 12 - The Alchemist
Chapter 13 - Cold Hands, Dark Snow
Chapter 14 - Chaos Reigns
Chapter 15 - Everything...
Chapter 16 - Confrontation
Chapter 17 - Black Swan
Chapter 18 - A Subtle Realization
Chapter 19 - Strings of Suspicion Untangled
Chapter 20 - All At Once. . .
Chapter 21 - Untimely Reunion

Chapter 3 - The Fruits Of Our Labor

1K 41 38
By SacredsStories

A/N: HAHAH, I HAVE FOUND THE PERFECT FONTS FOR THE VOICE-CHANGERS FOR TOMMY AND ALEXA >:D
Edit: no i didn't lol

Tommy and Alexa had gotten back from the interviews a few hours ago and had decided to go out on patrol, despite the protests and pleas for them not to go out by Tubbo and Mark. Yeah, they probably should have listened to them, but they had the jitters after getting back, first serious job interviews were scary and they needed to get rid of some energy.

They were running across rooftops currently, not for any reason in particular, no of course not...

Ok, maybe they were.

"Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit-"

Theseus mumbled as he ran, faintly hearing NightCrawler doing the same.

Maybe they should have listened to Tubbo, maybe they should have just played a game or spared on the roof instead of going out tonight. Anything else would have been better than running- or trying to run from the Blade.

Not only was this man scary, he was fast as fuck too, like- fucking hell! Being that terrifying should be illegal!

"It would be a lot easier if you two just gave up!"

He yelled from behind them, making Night flinch at how loud it was in her ears. She took a breath, making sure to keep her breathing steady. Having anxiety while being a vigilante isn't necessarily desirable -one of the reasons Tommy, Mark and Toby didn't want her going out at night- but it's something she had to work around. And what better way to conquer your anxiety than to be a vigilante!

Yeah, that reasoning isn't looking too good for her right now. Tommy, on the other hand, is absolutely pissed. He just wanted to go out for a little bit, blow off some of the buzzing energy of meeting the top Hero for a job interview, maybe punch a few muggers in the face and then call it a night. But nooooooo, they just had to be intercepted two blocks away from the apartment.

Fuckin' lovely.

At least they weren't caught going into the apartment, that would have been a fucking disaster. Absolute gods damned mess.

"No thanks, we're good!"

Theseus yelled back as him and Night took a sharp left turn and dropping into the alley below, hoping to lose Blade by getting out of sight long enough for Night to make them a portal out of there. Unfortunately they hadn't noticed that Siren had been hiding above and behind Blade in the clouds, and had decided to cut them off just as they got out of sight.

"Oh fuck-"

Night came to a screeching halt, almost using her wings to slow herself down, but catching herself before she could. Theseus stopped next to her, brows frowning in frustration.

"Oh for fucks sake!"

Siren was stood in front of them, leaning against the wall and looking at them with a condescending look. They were about to turn and run away, but they only came face to face with Blade when they looked behind them.

"So, you're Theseus' infamous 'sidekick' huh?"

"Partner." Night corrected with a hint of sass clear in her tone, despite the voice changer. "Not sidekick."

Although annoyed at her tone, Siren found it amusing, chuckling a little bit as he shook his head.

"Quite a bit of sass for someone who's just been caught."

Theseus smirked under his mask, raising an eye-brow at the Hero as he crossed his arms.

"You call this being caught?" He chuckled, Night glancing over at him in confusion as he continued. "I've had closer calls than this!"

Stalling. NIght thought, finally realizing what Theseus was up to.He was taunting him to stall for time! She smirked as well, also crossing her arms as she turned to her partner.

"Yeah, he's got a point. The cops here can be more threatening than you guys!" She chuckled, Theseus looking over at her as Siren stiffened. Yeah, maybe she shouldn't have gone that far. But to be fair, cops were allowed to carry weapons that could knock out people with overpowered abilities, and Heroes had to wait and see what kind of powers their opponents have.

From behind them, the sound of Blade's sword leaving it's sheath could be heard. Theseus and NightCrawler stiffened, Night's wings instinctively wanting to fan out to make herself look bigger, but she held back that urge, settling for just ruffling them instead. Siren seemed to have heard feathers ruffling and narrowed his eyes, Night deciding now as the best time to escape.

"Well," She started, stepping a little closer to Theseus and placing a hand on his shoulder. "It's been real, but we should be on our way now."

"You're not going anywhere." Siren said, standing up from his original position leaning against the wall. A smirk came to Theseus' face as those words left his mouth, as evident by the tone of his voice.

"You sure about that?"

Siren, obviously unamused by this statement, went to lunge at them both. He was mere inches away from getting ahold of them, but just as he was about to grab them-

"Fuck-"

They had vanished, his arms wrapping around nothing but empty air as if he was hugging it. He managed to stop himself before he hit the ground with his wings, Blade coming over to help him steady himself as he pulled him to his feet.

"You alright?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine.."

Siren dusted himself off, looking at the spot the two vigilantes had just been standing with a strong distasteful scowl, clearly very ticked off about them getting away.

"One of them must have Enderian Genes.. How annoying."

"Hey, at least you caught yourself before you hit the ground." Blade stated, chuckling a little bit as an attempt to lift Siren's mood some. He always seemed to be irrational when he was upset, and he really didn't need him to be irrational right now.

"The only good thing to happen tonight really." He said with a slight roll of his eyes.

"Pf- wow, you're always the one saying you want to spend 'quality sibling time' together, or whatever. These vigilantes really have you so riled up that you forgot about that?" Blade put a hand to his chest in a dramatic manner, almost as if he was offended. This action causing Siren to scoff, shaking his head a little as a half smile adorned his face.

"Says the prick that always finds an excuse to get out of moments like that." He teased. They always had a rather close relationship... that entirely consisted of teasing, and just plain being a dick to each other in the most brotherly way possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back with Theseus and NightCrawler -or Tommy and Alexa now- they were back at the apartment, getting yelled at and lectured by Tubbo. Although (mostly just Tommy) this seemed to be a usual occurrence. He was surprisingly good at giving lectures, not only about stupid their decisions could be while on patrol, but also simple things. Take actually taking care of themselves, eating whenever they need to, drinking water regularly, etc. All that fun stuff.

Tubbo could be loud and overbearing at times, but only because he cares. He just wants to make sure his friends are alright.

"I TOLD YOU GUYS NOT TO GO OUT TONIGHT!"

"We know-"

"YOU JUST HAD YOUR INTERVIEWS WITH THE PEOPLE THAT ALMOST CAUGHT YOU TONIGHT FOR FUCKS SAKE!"

"Actually, I got interviewed by TimeScape-"

"IT DOESN'T MATTER!! YOU TWO SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SO CARELESS!"

"Tubs, please calm down..? My ears man.."

Tubbo seemed to pause for a moment, letting out a sigh. He knows Alexa's hearing is sensitive at times, but he couldn't help but yell at them for being irresponsible and careless like tonight. It was a natural reaction at this point.

"Alright, fine, but I'm still upset with both of you!"

"We know."

"We'll be more careful next time Tubs." Tommy said with his signature smile, only earning an eye roll from Tubbo in response.

"No you fucking won't, you dickhead." Tuboo shook his head, walking away as Tommy started to laugh to hide the small smile on his face. Tommy truly is an asshat in Tubbo's eyes, plus, how do you keep a promise that you know you can't keep?

Meanwhile, sitting at the small dining room table, Mark had been keeping watch on the business emails Alexa made for her and Tommy. He had been refreshing them both every couple of minutes since they had gone out on patrol, too preoccupied by the email that had popped up in Tommy's email to help Tubbo lecture them.

"Uh-" He did a double take, quickly changing the tab to refresh Alexa's, and sure enough-

"Oh shoot."

Tubbo came over, leaning over the table to see the screen. A shocked expression came to his face once he realized what he was looking at, wings buzzing some in excitement.

"Holy shit! Alexa Tommy, come see!"

They both looked at each other for a moment before going over to the table. Mark had opened both the emails, settling on letting Tommy read his first, then turning the screen to Alexa who, by the looks of it, had already gathered that both she and Tommy had gotten the internship.

"HELL YES!" She cheered, high fiving Tommy from across the table.

"This is so pog! We get to work for actual Heroes!"

They all chatted about how absolutely poggers it will be to be working with some of the most famous and feared Heroes in the world. It was around 1:30 am that they all realized that they were all tired, and that the two had new jobs in the morning, so sleep would probably be a good idea so they didn't look like zombies in the morning.

And with that, they all said good night to each other, going to their rooms and laying down for bed. With the good mood they all went to bed in, and the excitement in all their chests, they didn't have nightmares that night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⌰̶͉̓⟒̸͉̑⏁̸̺̑'̴͇͛⌇̴͎̎ ̸̟͐⌇̶͙̚⟒̷̹͘⟒̶͇̾ ̶̝̒⋢̞̇⍜̷̡̓⍙̶̥͝ ̴̙̀⌰̴̼́⍜̶͖̍⋏̷͇̈́☌̴̘̃ ̵̢͘⏁̸̡͂⋢̨͘⟒̷̢̃⊬̷͙̂ ̸̜̅⌰̷͕͋⏃̶͙͝⌇̵̩͊⏁̶̦̂~̶̾͜

A/n: Ahahahaha why do these chapters take so long to write? :')
I really need to make and somehow manage to keep a schedule for once man-

Anywho, I have come to announce that I've made a collaborative Spotify playlist for the story!
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2kwsTK2YasM19YG3hYccDV?si=a24bc69295a6426c

And if you have any questions, or would like to know when I update the story, follow my Twitter @OrbScared

Shameless self promo go brrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.3K 13
Angst | Ghostinnit / Phantommy | Ghostbur | Exile | SBI Exiled by his former best friend, taken from the only home he's ever known and living with h...
40.9K 964 11
Ninjago is attacked from Clause. The ninjas were fighting with them but then Kai get a shot and... {I do not own Ninjago and it's characters, nor the...
25.7K 1.8K 33
Technoblade is a bounty hunter. One of the best. On top of that, he's Gifted --- a person with an extraordinary power, one of few in society. It isn...
126K 6.1K 46
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...