Give Me Love

By chokemeanakin

• Anakin Skywalker / reader • You live on Coruscant and work in the temple medbay. After years of pain and ha... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three*
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four*
chapter thirty five
*chapter thirty six*
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight*
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five*
*chapter forty six*
*chapter forty seven*
chapter forty eight*
*chapter forty nine*
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
*chapter fifty three*
*chapter fifty four*
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
epilogue

*bonus chapter*

9K 180 98
By chokemeanakin

A.N.-- this is basically just smut that I had written for their flight on the way to Cato Neimoida, but it didn't fit with the vibes of the last couple chapters. so enjoy :)

You didn't think he'd mind it much when you sat on his lap.

He was just piloting, barely paying attention to the controls as it was because there was nothing to really pilot around. Just checking the internal pressure, making sure the ship was still on course, tapping dials and calculating shortcuts in his head.

He was moving his lips to the words he was saying in his mind, eyebrows all furrowed and face all pouty as he reached forward on the dash.

And the ship was cold as hell, and there were no other seats up in the cockpit... but you wanted to stay here with him.

So you did the next most logical thing in the situation, and slid under his arms, nestling yourself right onto his lap, wiggling around a little to get comfortable.

His hands paused on the controls, watching you plop yourself down on him. So shy, yet so bold sometimes— it really did confuse him.

But you just looked at him innocently. "What? Carry on."

But how could he carry on when your ass was perfectly nestled between his legs like that? When you shifted your hips just slightly, to 'get comfortable' again, and brushed up against him like you just did? When your eyes were slightly darkened and there was a shift of something mischievous surrounding you?

No— he knew what you were doing.

But if you wanted to play games, he would show you that he never lost.

Anakin went back to piloting, slotting his hands around you to get to the dashboard. He rested his chin on your shoulder as he fiddled with the controls, rolling his hips just slightly. 'Getting comfortable', as you had put it, shuffling your quick inhale to the back of his mind.

He sat there and let you stew in your own uncomfortable arousal, waiting for you to ask him for something. But you never did.

Instead, he could feel you getting sleepy, wilting against his chest, head falling back against his shoulder.

"What the hell are you even piloting for," you mumbled lazily. "There's nothing out here for miles."

"I'm keeping us on course," he explained. "Any shift off track could land us galaxies away from where we need to be."

"Hm. Put it on autopilot?"

"It's not as reliable."

"But this is so boring."

"Well what would you rather be doing?" He craned his neck to look at you, and you just shrugged.

"I dunno. Anything else."

"You're the one who decided to sit here. I thought you liked watching me."

"I do."

"Then be quiet and let me do my job."

You huffed and wiggled in his arms again, stretching. His eyes fell to the sliver of skin exposed between your shirt and waistband, the way your shorts rode up your thighs, the pretty arch your back made against him at the motion.

Almost as if you'd sensed his captivity with you, you took his hands off the control board and wrapped them around you, holding his big arms against your stomach with your smaller arms.

"'Ts cold in here."

"The ship needs to stay cool so the engines don't overheat."

"You're such a nerd," you snuggled back against him and closed your eyes.

"You always bully people when you're aroused?"

Your eyes flew back open.

"Who said I was—"

"You are." He jiggled his thigh, shifting you over on his lap so you could feel it. "You have been since you walked in here."

"No..."

"Don't lie to me," he teased, hands tightening over your waist so you couldn't stand. They forced you to stay seated on his thigh, grinding up between your legs slow, methodical, in slight circular motions.

You weakened at the action, blowing out a guilty breath.

"You can tell me when you want me, you know," he continued the motions, the muscles of his thigh rolling into you deliciously. "No reason to be shy. Thought you were past all that."

"I am," you promised, fingers digging into his arms as the pressure on your cunt increased. He was rubbing against you so nice and slow, just enough to have you squirming in his arms. Yearning for more.

"Stay still," he ordered, but you really didn't want to. It felt too good to keep up that slow pace, so you met his thigh with your own hips, shifting them over his leg, chasing your pleasure.

He tightened his arms on you further.

"Y/n," he warned in your ear.

"Can't stop now," you whined. "You started it."

"Did I?"

"Feels too good," you were starting to sweat a little, needing more. The pressure on your clit wasn't enough. You need him to touch you.

"Okay," he suddenly released you, making you fall forward on the dashboard and whimper at the loss of contact. "If it feels so good, make yourself cum."

"Wait—"

"None of that," he clicked his tongue. "You wanted this. You finish it."

"But Anakin—"

"It's this, or nothing at all," he leaned back in the seat and crossed his arms, unrelenting. You frowned at him, knowing anything you did to yourself wouldn't be as good as him doing it to you.

But your pussy was aching, and you really needed to do something about it.

So you began shifting your hips over him again, holding onto the control board, dragging your clothed pussy over his thigh. Your shorts were soaking through with arousal, bunching up all messy on your thighs, preventing you from feeling the full brunt of your pleasure. You make a small sound, frustrated at how good this all felt but how useless it all was.

You couldn't cum.

"Don't mess up the controls," Anakin suddenly wrenched your arms away from the dashboard, holding them behind your back with one hand. You preened at the contact, drawing down with your hips to rub your clit against his thigh just right, moaning at the possessiveness of that action.

"Wasn't messing anything," you panted, "up." Your legs were beginning to burn. "There's nothing to even mess up." Clit throbbing, painfully hard. "You're just a control freak."

"Yeah, keep running your mouth," Anakin mumbled. "You're not getting anywhere with it."

He was right. Both your attitude, and rubbing yourself off on his thigh. Both of them were getting you nowhere. You whimpered again, pathetic.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Can you just help me?"

"Why should I?"

He was having far too much fun watching you struggle and shake over his thigh, squirming in a useless, desperate attempt to cum.

"Because I need you. I need your help. I— I can't do it myself."

"No?" He cooed, sitting forward now. Your stomach flipped at the shift in his voice. "Can't do it yourself?"

"Mm-mm."

His other hand slid around your waist, taking its time sliding under your shirt, fingers dipping under the band of your shorts. He felt the soft material of your panties and you pushed your hips forward, begging him to touch you. He responded by dipping down, cupping the soaked material in his palm.

"Does it feel better when I do it?" he asked, but you were too busy biting your moan back to hear. "Yeah?"

"Yeah," you sighed in relief, relaxing against him again.

"Maybe you shouldn't have been such a brat then," he removed his hand from your pants, taking the pleasure with it.

You cried loudly in complaint, but he quickly slid his hand over your mouth to keep you quiet.

"Shhh baby, you're being too loud."

"Please," your eyes were beginning to water, pussy hot and sticky and needy on his thigh. "Please just touch me, Anakin, I can't-- I'll do anything."

He sighed. You were so desperate for him, so needy. And you were asking so nicely now.

You deserved to sit on his thigh and weakly rub yourself against him until you finished. He wouldn't care if it took hours-- you'd been rude, and it pissed him off.

But your eyes were shining, heart hammering in your chest, clit throbbing against his leg. Please.

And that stupid gloss in your eyes--

"You're lucky I'm so nice," he let go of your hands so he could tug your shorts and underwear down your legs. You inhaled excitedly, letting him pick you up and set you down, back against the starboard panel.

"The controls, Ani--"

He cut you off with a deep kiss, immediately shutting you up with his tongue. He stole all the air from your lungs, roughly taking your lips in his and biting your bottom one. You gasped when he disconnected, starved of oxygen from the punishing action as he sucked roughly on your neck.

"The only things I want to hear out of your mouth from now on are 'please' and 'thank you'", he nipped at your collarbone.

"You're so mean sometimes," you mumbled, but he caught your cheeks between his fingers and squished them.

"What was that?"

"Nothing," your cheeks burned, and his own darkened in anger. You were just pissing him off, more and more, when you should be grateful he was even touching you.

"Yeah. 's what I thought," he pushed your legs open roughly, pressing them down onto the cool metal of the control panel. You shivered and jolted and at the motion, cool air hitting your folds, glistening with arousal.

"Would you look at that..." he hummed, cocking his head to look at you, only making your cheeks burn harder. "All that, and you couldn't even make yourself cum."

His eyes were infatuated with your clit, bringing a finger down to play with it between your legs. You let out a strangled moan, back bowing off the control board in response.

He chuckled. "I'm barely touching you baby, calm down."

You didn't even care that he was still being a dick. It felt too good to sass anything back at him, or you knew he would stop.

He rubbed your clit up and down, smoothly aided by the slick that your pussy was leaking. You wriggled and squirmed against his hold, wishing for him to increase the pressure, to hurry up-- it felt so good, you needed more--

"Ani, please," you gasped, fingers going for his shoulders. He hummed in satisfaction, kneeling before you as he spoke.

"That's right," he praised. "'Please and thank you'. Didn't even have to repeat myself."

Oh, shut up, you wanted to say, but he was eyeing you so intently, and you knew what he was planning.

You did the smartest thing you've ever done and kept your mouth shut, patiently waiting for his next move. He continued to rub your clit up and down, slowly, so he could watch your pussy gush and leak in response.

"Filthy," he whispered, and then his eyes flicked up to you.

Hot. You were too hot.

But he didn't even give you the chance to say anything before he was flattening his tongue against your folds, pulling the most pathetic whimper from your mouth.

"Yess," your hands found his hair, while his pressed your thighs back to the control panel. "Thank you."

"Mhm," he acknowledged, still tongue deep in your sopping folds, collecting it all on his tongue and spreading it around.

It really was filthy, the way those wet sounds glistened and gurgled out into the room. He thought the same thing, wrapping his lip around your nub and sucking harshly, so that you could hear the sound and get all embarrassed like you do.

You jolted and preened, face contorted in an effort to quiet your cries. His mouth felt so good on you, so warm and strong and working your clit so good with his tongue--

"Not so mouthy now, are you?" he mumbled against your clit, and you rolled your hips up into his face to get him to suck on it again.

He complied for a moment, shutting up long enough to suckle at the hard nub, feeling it throb in between his lips as you cried and thrashed beneath him.

He released it with a wet sound, kissing open-mouthed along your folds, tongue sliding out to taste every drop of your heady arousal.

You were fighting the pleasure beneath him, body wracked with shivers and trembles, muscles clenching sporadically, unable to hold still. He flicked his tongue over your clit, slicking his fingers up with the juices pouring out of your entrance, before sinking two of them in just a little bit, just enough so that he could feel your pussy clench as you struggled not to cum.

You were losing that battle.

"You gonna do it?" he swirled your nub around his tongue. "You gonna cum for me?" sucked on you. "Gonna let me make you feel good?"

His fucking words. You could barely hear them through the rushing of your blood in your ears, his fingers stretching you out just right, pussy desperately clenching around them as if to pull them in further. He twisted them, teasingly curling up into you, and you saw white, felt the beginning of your orgasm.

But he pulled his fingers and mouth away just as fast, ruining any chance you had at finishing.

"Fuck-- Anakin-- why," you whimpered, hips twitching and rolling on the control panel. His hands were still between your legs, thumbs pulling you open to watch your hole flutter emptily, clenching around nothing.

When he was sure you weren't going to cum, he sunk his fingers back into your heat again, curling up just right to have your body seize up and rip a broken moan from your throat, and then pulled it back again to watch your pussy weep for him.

"Anakin," you cried. "This is mean."

"You asked for it," he pulled you open even wider, stretching your hole out over nothing before sucking his lips into his mouth,  spitting a glob of saliva into it.

You gasped, jolting in place as you felt the wet impact against your pussy, trembling weakly against the metal panel as he licked it all up. Tongue slipping into your entrance, wiggling into the hole he wanted so badly to fuck, sucking the slick arousal out of you until you were shrieking and panting and pulling at his hair to get away from the intense pleasure.

His hot tongue was so strong inside of you, you couldn't form words as he curled it up, rubbing against that sensitive spot along your walls, sopping wet and dripping all over his chin. Your orgasm was approaching fast, heat building rapidly in your stomach, pussy clenching over his tongue--

"Anakin, Anakin, Anakin," you panted, legs kicking out wildly. He wrestled them back down, all of your energy now going to arch your back all pretty for him, one hand in your hair while the other still pulled at his, unable to take the overwhelming pleasure.

Again, he pulled away. You rutted against the cold air for a moment, growling in frustration, close to tears.

"Anakin, please," your voice broke. You would do anything to cum at this point. "Just let me do it myself if you won't."

"You can't, remember?," he said, disinterested in everything but your dripping pussy. He was so infatuated with it-- the way your hole spasmed, your puffy clit poking out beneath the hood, hard and throbbing and glistening with spit and slick.

He spread your lips with his fingers again, pulling the hood up with his thumb to commit that to memory, too. You squirmed under his fingers, growing more and more self-conscious the longer he stared at you.

"Stop looking at me, Anakin, it's embarrassing," you pleaded, but he couldn't. You were so cute and wet and aching for him, so flushed and slick from his touch. All of that, for him.

He lowered his mouth to you, mumbling against your clit, "But you have such a pretty pussy, baby," and kissed you real soft.

And then he looked directly into your eyes and let his spit dribble down onto your clit.

You almost broke out of his grasp as he latched his lips around your nub and sucked hard, drinking his spit up, your juices, your clit, all of it rolling around in his mouth so well you swore you saw stars-- or maybe that was because your back bowed so far off the panel your head was upside down, screams choked and strained, unable to voice your pleasure with how good he was making you feel.

"Shhh," he urged you again, fingers now going for your entrance again. He had to finish this quick before someone came knocking on the door, asking what the commotion was. "You know, maybe if you didn't make so much noise, I could have fucked you right here."

"Please," you gasped, fingers clenching in his hair. "Oh fuck, Anakin, please--"

"Not gonna work this time," grumbled, lips attaching to your clit again at the same time two slick fingers curled up into you. He pumped them in and out, massaging against that one spot nice and smooth, barely able to work his fingers in with how tight you were clenching around him.

He could have laughed.

"Relax, baby," he let his tongue smooth over your abused clit lightly. You hiccuped and your hips twitched, but he felt you loosen up so he could continue.

You were making a mess on the control panel as he stuffed his fingers in and out of you, each time pushing more slick out of you, spilling down your thighs, your cheeks, making your skin all shiny and the metal all slippery. So fucking wet. It was a wonder you hadn't accidentally cum yet.

But then he rolled your clit against his lips one last time, curled his fingers into your pussy just right, and then your whole body was tensing up, seizing as you came around his fingers.

He licked you through it, tongue flickering over your clit, fingers massaging your walls, drinking up all of the fluid that spilled out of you. You already made such a damn mess, he didn't need you adding to it.

And when you were done squeaking his name and crying out all bitten and broken off like that, he let his fingers slide out of you and kissed your clit sweetly one last time. As if he hadn't just spit on it, all disrespectful and shit. Twice.

"Fuck-ing," you hiccuped, cupping his cheeks as he kissed your taste into your mouth. "Mean."

"Ah ah ah," he smirked above you. "I think you mean, 'Thank you for making me cum, Anakin.'"

"No 'thank you' until you fuck me."

"Can't," he kissed you again, longingly. He was hard under his trousers, aching to bury himself in that sopping mess of a pussy. But someone would definitely hear. "You make too much noise."

"I'll be quiet," you begged. "I swear."

He groaned lightly. Fuck, he wanted it. But you were so responsive to him, and he didn't want you to hold back-- he didn't think you could, you just got so carried away sometimes....

"I promise I'll shut up," you reached for his belt, and he lost that very short battle.

"You better," he ripped it off the rest of the way and then pulled down his pants, revealing his thick cock, already flushed and pulsing as he worked it in his hand a couple times. Your smaller hand fit over his as he did so, urging him downward, lining up with your hole, readying it to get inside of you already.

He slowly spread your flesh open, sinking the head into your soaking pussy, the tight heat of it almost choking his dick. You were already moaning and crying beneath him, completely failing at your promise.

"You're doing a shit job at keeping quiet," he hissed against your teeth, grunting as you squeezed around him uncontrollably. "Fuck-- baby relax."

"So-- big," you whimpered. It felt like you were being impaled on his length, just the first couple inches stretching you past comfortable limits. "Slow down."

"Can't go anywhere when you're squeezing me so hard."

"Sorry," you wriggled your hips, willing your pussy to take him in more. He had to bring his hand up from your thigh to play with your clit, massaging it in tight circles until the pleasure allowed your muscles to relax, before he could finish stuffing himself inside.

You moaned out loud-- too loud-- but it was cut short by his lips against yours.

"Quiet," he bit at your lip a little harshly. "Or I'm putting an end to this right now."

"No," your fingers scrabbled over his chest, pulling him closer. "No, I'm sorry, please keep going."

"So fucking needy," he mocked, pulling out a couple inches and then pushing back into you. You bit your lip hard, eyes squeezing closed as he fucked you deep onto his cock.

You couldn't even say anything back, too focused on not screaming or crying or anything other than the hot scrape of his cock in your little pussy. It hurt so good, that impossible stretch, the thick length of him lodging up into the most sensitive part of you with each thrust.

You failed. You were failing. You couldn't keep quiet as he fucked you this deep, this good, picking up the pace to work you to completion before someone caught on to what was going on back here. You tried biting down on his shoulder, but it only muffled your choked cries.

"It's okay baby, just focus on cumming," he gave up the act, still pissed at you for being so bratty and needy, and failing at the one thing you promised to do. But you were still a little new to this, so he couldn't expect you to be so perfect at everything just yet.

It only took a few more minutes of deep thrusts, circling his hips in just right to rub against your walls, thumb coaxing a molten pleasure from your soaked clit as you trembled and cried in his arms.

Your pussy was sucking him in so nicely now, clenching with the first hints of orgasm, and he snapped his hips into you especially hard, surprising you with the pressure, and pinching your clit between his thumb and forefinger. You came all over his cock with a pathetic moan, burying your face in his shoulder as you fell apart beneath him.

He stilled for a moment, letting you bask in the pleasure before it became too much for him. Fighting against the grip of your pulsing cunt, he worked himself in and out of you a few more times, all slicked up and throbbing for release, before he was cumming too.

He silenced both of your moans by kissing you hard, all tongues and teeth and spit, almost as messy as his cock pumping your sloppy pussy full of hot liquid below.

You were positively trembling in his arms, clipped moans still leaving your mouth as his length softened and slipped out of you. His lips softened, too, and your moans quieted to gentle hiccups.

"You're such a mess," he collected some spit by the side of your mouth with his thumb. You wiggled your hips, feeling his cock slip out of you, followed by the gush of cum right after.

"'Ts your fault," you muttered back.

He glanced down at the mixture of cum on the control panel, and grinned darkly. "Yeah, guess you're right."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fears By Ecapé

Fanfiction

1.8K 245 33
"They will suffer - all of them. I will not be satisfied until I have revenge." **THIS IS BOOK no. 4 in my series "The Sting of Time!" If you haven't...
18.8K 517 32
In a galaxy far far away you become 21-year-old Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker's padawan, a dream come true. Right? As it turns out, Anakin is the most...
17.6K 589 52
Akya Sagral is no Jedi. Not yet. And in her situation, you'd think she may never get there. Yet, the midichlorians still run through her blood, an...
7.1K 151 5
you and anakin reunite as friends after 13 years of being separated by a tiring war. But your friendship with him isn't as friendly as you'd expected...