Alive Again | Nct Dream

By jiungdamelio

"Oh my god.. am I dreaming there's no way I'm seeing 4 cute ghosts right now" Where in a girl unintentionally... More

Characters
0
1
2
3
4
info!!
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
Questions
13
14

12

37 6 38
By jiungdamelio

What a time, what a time, what a time, for you and I.

🦋🦋🦋

It was Jeno and Areum's 5th day working on their project together, since Mr. Park decided to teach a knew lesson today, they went to her house to work on the project

They spent the last few days getting to know each other more and gotten close, and working on the project, mostly getting information.

"Uh N-no Jeno- Saturn is next to Uranus" Areum stopped him and corrected him, pointing at the picture showing the planets but he started laughing. "What? What's funny? Why are you laughing?" She asked clueless.

"No-nothing it's just... the name" Jeno said as he continued laughing. "Just the name? Uranus?" She asked and he nodded.

She thought about it and went she got it, she face palmed herself and chuckled. "Oh my god, Jeno" She realized.

"Did you get it?"
"Yeah I did" She replied, Jeno laughed at her as he painted the styrofoam the colour of the planets.

"You're so weird bro" She said, still thinking about it.

"Me? Aren't you the one that cried over a planet that doesn't exist anymore and tried to put it in the project" Jeno teased, smiling at her.

"Pluto is cute okay? And you're on some next level weirdness, you started laughing at a planet that sounds so similar to a body part" Areum answered, looking at him.

"Alright alright. Anyways do you want to listen to music while we do this, you know so it doesn't get too quiet?" He suggested.

"Oh yeah that sounds great" Areum agreed and Jeno played a song

"Oh is that Injoon with Xiaojun from Wayv?" Areum asked, watching the cover.

"Yeah it is, they're covering 'Unbreakable Love'"Jeno replied and Areum nodded, continuing to work on their project.

"We have came with music!" The boys came in her room, startling Areum with the loud voices. Areum looked at the door of her room, glaring at the boys, eyeing them to leave.

"We came in the wrong time Mark." Jaemin said to mark. "Why?"

"Are you okay?" Jeno Asked concerned over the girl who got startled, making Areum look at him. "You got scared"

"I'm okay, bro a spider?.... Uh Yes um definitely a spider... it crawled on my arm," Areum said to Jeno then looked at the boys.

"scared the living hell out of me, Oh my god" she continued. "I shook it away. Pretty sure from the way I shook it, I think I killed it" she lied smiling, glaring at the boys then Jeno.

"Sht spiders are kinda scary" Jeno said, Areum slowly nodded her head agreeing. "They definitely are" Areum agreed.

Damn Jeno is kinda cute clueless. That's cute. Areum thought

"Why? Because she's with a boy Doofus. Do you not see the guy" Hyuck said continuing what Jaemin was saying to Mark pointing at Jeno. Areum heard but tried not to pay attention to them so Jeno won't think she's weird looking at nothing.

Areum brought her phone out of her pocket, pretending someone was calling her. "Oh Um... the boys from a few days ago are calling me, let me get this. I'll be back"she lied. "Alright" Jeno said.

Areum stood up and went to the door. "Mark! Hey! What is it?" She pretended to answer the phone, eyeing them to follow her. "No no I'm still thinking about it" she said before closing the door.

"Are you crazy" She whispered so her family and Jeno won't hear. "Why are you here?"

"Uh... Why are we in your bathroom? We were fine in your room" Mark asked looking around.

"Hello??? Do you think the guy in my room will be cool seeing talking to myself when in fact I'm talking to 4 annoying ghost" Areum explained

"Well okay, could've you brought us somewhere other than the bathroom? Like the living roo-"Mark asked but got interrupted by Areum.

"It's closer to my bedroom that's why we're here. Do you have a problem with my bathroom or something?" She talked back at him.

"N-no but" He stuttered. "Okay cool" Areum said giving him a sarcastic smile.

"Well uh Your bathroom is nice, oh my god these shower curtains are so cute" Jisung complimented, looking at the red and pink hearted shower curtains, trying to lighten the mood between them. Hyuck nudged him to stop.

Areum looked over at Jaemin, confuse, who was whiffing the scent of her bathroom.

"And your bathroom,"Jaemin kept smelling the fumes from her bathroom. "Smells so nice! What is that?" He smelled again. "Roses?"

"Oh my god"Hyuck face palmed.

"Thank you and yes, roses." She replied Jisung and Jaemin. "Anyways, why are you here?!" She whispered in a loud tone.

"I wanted to ask you about the band." Mark said. "Mark how many times are you going to ask me?" she asked.

"Until you say yes I guess" He replied in a annoyed voice.

She rolled her eyes, annoyed."Well you invaded my privacy by looking through my box so right now it's a no." She replied.

"It was just one song" Mark grumbled

"One song? It's about my friend who helped me through everything that happened. So it's not just a song"

"I'm so sorry about him, he doesn't stop until he gets what he wants" Hyuck apologized explaining.

"Yeah I can tell" She said with a attitude.

"You got your answer. Can we go now? She's not happy with you right now. There's a boy literally waiting in her bedroom too" Hyuck asked Mark trying to drag him out.

"Yeah alright let's go. Don't want to keep your boyfriend waiting" Mark gave a cheeky smile at Areum.

Areums cheeks went red, she tried not smile. she rolled her eyes. "Mark- don't- don't say that. He's not my- You... You're on thin ice right now, leave before I find a way to hit you" She said shooing them away. "I'll see you guys later"

They poofed back into the studio and Areum left the bathroom, she took out her phone and put it next to her ear as she entered her room. She pretended to end the call.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, they were being talkative as always again" she chuckled.

"Don't worry about it, it seemed important" Jeno smiled, which made her smile.

Stop smiling stop smiling stop smiling. His smile is so cute, he's so cute. Oh my god. Shi am I smiling too hard? I think I'm blushing? Does he notice? Areum thought.

She went red from the way Jeno looked at her, which made her shy

"Are you....like okay? You're kinda red." Jeno asked, catching her attention from her thoughts. He touched and felt the temperature of her on her forehead. "You don't seem sick" he said. His actions made her heart go feral.

Wtf Areum he just touched your forehead, why is your heart like this. Areum thought.

"I- I... Um it's kinda like- like hot in here" She stuttered. You even sound dumb Areum thought.

"Oh... do you want me to turn on the fan? It's right next to me" Jeno suggested, she didn't want to speak, preventing her from sounding dumber, she nodded.

"You're kinda cute when you're like this haha"Jeno smiled turning on the fan next to him.

He. Just. Called. Me. Cute. NSJZKWBSIWKAKHSND Stop doing this Jeno you have a girlfriend she thought.

"Damn don't get too excited" He said seeing her get shy from the compliment.

"You're funny, it's just hot in here." She lied. "But who wouldn't get excited to be called cute by the captain of the basketball team?" she said.

"Right, okay" He chuckled.

When their conversation died down, Jenos phone got a call.

"Oh uh it's Jihyo" He said before answering the call. andddd the girlfriend is calling.

Areum continued with their project as he answered his call.

It wasn't every day your ex bestfriends boyfriend who is especially your crush, would call you cute.

"Ah well I guess it's my time to go, Jihyo and I have this date thing. Thanks for letting us do our project here." He thanked getting his stuff.

"Oh no worries, have fun" She said half smiling.

"Oh and there's this hangout tomorrow with my friends, do you want to come?" He asked, Areums body took a screenshot.

A... hangout😄😃⁉️

"With who exactly?" She asked not wanting any interaction with Jihyo

"Jihyo-"He awkward smiled.

Oh great. That was exactly not she wanted

"And- And some my friends from my basketball team and from my usual friend group, I swear Jihyo won't mind if you're there" he assured her.

"Yeah next thing you know she starts a physical fight with me" She chuckled focusing on the project.

"If she does that I'll separate her from you, I swear."

"I still don't know-" she hesitated

"It'll be fun you'll get to know other people"

She wasn't use to meeting new people, she was use to her own friends like Hana, but right now they're not doing good.

"...alright but if something happens I'm leaving" she said.

"Okay nice, uh I'll just pick you up tomorrow" he said leaving to the door.

nice I'm actually hanging out with Jeno and his friends tomorrow. Totally normal

She didn't know if it would be good or bad.

🦋🦋🦋

Areum was at the studio the rest of the day, few hours after Jeno left. She was mostly listening to music, enjoying her alone time on the couch. The boys weren't there, probably singing some songs in random places, she didn't know.

Mark then teleported back into the studio, but without the rest of the boys. Jisung was probably with Chenle doing whatever. Jaemin and Hyuck were talking to Areums dad obviously he couldn't hear.

"Hey" Mark greeted Areum, Areum saw Mark, she sat up from the couch, took off her earphones. "Oh... hey" hesitant to greet him. "What are you doing here? Where are the others?" She asked.

"Oh um I don't know probably looking around. I just- I just wanted to be alone, didn't know you would be here" He Answered. "Mind if I sit here?" He asked. "No go ahead" she answers as Mark sat next to her in the couch.

"You okay? you look down what happened?" She asked concerned, he looked tired and his eyes were a bit puffy

He looks at Areum. "huh? O-Oh. Yeah no I'm okay I have... allergies" she nods, knowing how bad of a lie that was, It was obviously something else but she didn't want to interfere with what it was. "What's with you?" he asked trying dodge any question about him.

In reality he was upset about his parents.

She nods "I just came here to listen to music alone I guess"

"Oh okay" he said. "Sorry for asking you about the band again at a wrong time earlier by the way, he might've been waiting" He apologized.

"no worries I was just heated in the moment. He had to go to a date with his girlfriend or something anyway" She says making Mark confused.

"He- he's not your boyfriend?" He asked, Areum choked on her own spit hearing his question.

"Him? No no um he's my old friends boyfriend, we were working on a project" She smiled.

"Ah you guys seem really close" he says making Areum laugh.

"Well we're seating partners so I guess we have to be close" She chuckled.

"Have you made up with Hana? Haven't seen you with her now." Mark asked.

"No..." She said with a down voice. "We haven't but soon I hope"

"Yeah it will take time but I know things will work out for you guys" Mark said smiling at her.

Areum smiled. "Whoa that's coming from a ghost"

"A ghost that has many experiences. I know my stuff bro." he joked.

"Alright alright maybe I'll come to you for advice then" She said.

"Aye I don't know that much knowledge, I've only lived for 17 years, I could probably only give relationship and friendship advice"

"Relationship advice you say," She smirked. "What did you have a girlfriend or something?" She asked.

"Well..." He hesitated. "You're not denying it" She teased. "Ooh~ how was it? How was she like?"

"Damn I haven't told you yet and you're already asking questions. So eager, do you like me or something?" He laughed.

"What-? Now why would I like you? you're a ghost and I already like someone" she replied getting caught of guard from the question.

"Nah jokes but yeah I did when I was 16/17 but it wasn't serious like dating, we were friends and we liked each other." He told her.

"Why didn't you guys go further?" she asked.

"She was kinda hesitant and scared, her last relationship was sht and I don't know I was probably focused on music more than a relationship at that time, sounds bad but she understood. We wanted to wait for the right time" he explained, Areum nodded.

"Makes sense, you're just waiting for her to heal" she agrees making him nod.

"If I was alive and probably older we would've been together but my chances are gone" He said quietly playing with his fingers, Areum giving him a sympathetic look.

"That's sad... did you guys have nice memories of each other though?" she asked, the question made him smile, his reaction made her smile.

"Yeah," he said looking at Areum. "When she would be crying I would sing her songs on my guitar, comfort her, and you know other things to stop her from being upset. Watch movies together" He smiled remembering the memories.

"That's cute I hope I have something like that one day" she said.

"Yeah. I always wonder how she is, she's probably thinking the same. But I hope she has someone who's treating her right and amazing now. Anyways, your crush," He mentions.

"Ah I knew you would mention that," She chuckled. "He's sweet but taken by ex friend and is also the guy who was in my room today" she explained.

"Oh that's awkward" He chuckled. "Yeah..." She said agreeing with him.

The rest of the boys teleported back to the studio seeing Mark and Areum sitting next to each other.

"Hi Mark... and Areum? You guys made up?" Hyuck greeted asking.

"Yes, kinda? We were just having some nice serious talk like what normal people do" She joked.

"Alright?" Hyuck said in a confusing tone.

"Oh my gosh they look so cute! Quick, take a picture!" Jisung said to Hyuck and Jaemin.

"Jisung..."Jaemin called out. "What?" Jisung asked.

"We don't own a camera" The rest said chuckling.

"Where have you guys been?" Mark asked the rest of the guys.

"We were watching Areums dad" Hyuck and Jaemin said. "Wow yes that's totally not scary" Areum laughed.

"Jisung was with a boy" Hyuck exposed him, making everyone look at him. "Bro..." Jisung nudged him.

"Broooo is it that guy you were with a few days ago?" Mark asked him, Jisung just slowly nodded his head.

"Okay Jisung~ y'all just came back like 2 weeks ago and you guys are already collecting ghosts, I'm impressed" Areum said smiling at Jisung.

"He was just teaching me how to skate... we're friends we just met" Jisung shyly corrected them. "Can we practice songs now" He said changing the subjects.

"Alright alright, we're sorry" Hyuck apologized. "It's okay..." Jisung replied as they were getting ready to practice.

"You staying here?" Mark asked Areum as he sat up from the couch. "Yeah sure, I'll listen to you guys but not too loud please... my neighbors can hear you" She suggested.

Mark smiled at her. "Yeah of course no worries"

🦋🦋🦋

Hey😏😏😏 long time no see😏😏😏

I'm back with some Areum x Jeno and Areum x Mark interactions😩😩😩 hope you liked it😍

Jisung hangs out with someone and they don't know how to act🤪🙄🤞🏼

What do you think will happen in the hangout Areum got invited to by Jeno👀⁉️

Byeee love you all😋😩😍🤞🏼 #girlboss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 59.2K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
331K 10.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
500K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
195K 10.3K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...