AtPek | One Shoot | Hekimoğlu

By lenoap

For all AtPek's lover💜 More

Miami🌊
FLU🩺
Divorce🤫
You would be an amazing mother💔
play🎭💕
Mutual So⛵
Wedding💌 part1
Wedding👰🏽🤵🏽‍♂️part2
We were Under the Same sky At least
Donor 👼🏽
Donor 2 👼🏽

Memories💫

159 13 3
By lenoap

𝘎𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘐𝘯𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭s 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯💕

Recall, 30 series when Ateş was shot

It was a normal day in Validatik, the medical staff was involved in their work, at which time the sound of gunfire scared everyone and intrigued them. Ateş Hekimoğlu, one of the most successful doctors in Turkey, was wounded by a relative of the patient. This sentence was heard all over the hospital in seconds, everyone was tense and nervous. But for Ipek, hearing these words turned out to be more difficult than Ipek herself imagined. It was as if the world had stopped, everything in her ears was vaguely understood, the only thing she was doing completely intentionally was that she was going to Ateş' operation, she was having difficulty breathing, she was having a lot of thoughts, more, she was dreaming in his heart, "I wish I was"
As soon as ipek approached Ateş's operating room, Ateş was soon brought with a stretcher ...
Ipek looked at a man without whom she could not remember a single day of the last 10 years of her life and thought that he might no longer be ... Her whole body was covered with fear, "the fear of losing a loved one." Sudden trembling took hold and at that time Ateş looked into her eyes, the Time stopped and life around them was no more, there were Ateş Ipek and infinity ... For the first time ipek saw something in Ateş's eyes saying "Calm down, I will not go, I will be with you" .

Seeing Ipek in this state, Ateş was very touched, he felt that he had no right to give up ... that there was someone who responded to his love with the same love, secretly and mysteriously, but still connected with an invisible bond.

The operation started, every minute was equal to ipek for the rest of her life, she wanted to control herself, but in vain, she was completely helpless, for the first time she felt that she did not have anyone to rely on, who could always joke or talk badly, but instead did not leave.
Confused ipek, orhan approached ...
O: My life ...
Ipek looked silent
O: Do you want to get out on the air for a while?
Ipek made a sign of denial.
Orhan was silent because now it was very difficult to encourage Ipek ..
I: Who did it?
O: The patient's relative, as I heard ...
I: Why?
O: I do not know ...
I: Did police Caught him?
O: The sacurity Shot him
Ipek replied after a moment of silence
I: I wonder, why did he need to do that
O: I do not know, hopefully the Doctor will know why he did…
I: If he survived, he would probably know
O: Do not say so, he will surely survive.
Ipek nodded gently and sadly and nodded in agreement.
I: What is the condition inside?
O: At first everything is going normally…
Ipek was silent…
O: Ipek…
I: hmm
O: What Ateş said before entering the operation…
I: Ketamine?
Orhan agreed…
I: The main thing is to survive and do whatever he wants.
O: okay…
Orhan left Ipek, shen leaned  against the wall, closed her eyes and took a deep breath then after a while she remembered one of the memories

"If I won't ever be with you again, this diary will keep all the memories.
- Where can I find this diary?
- I will take it everywhere I go.
- And if I am not with you, how can I find it?
- You will be far from me only when I am no longer alive.
- Do not talk nonsense ... Promise me that you will never go.
- I promise.
At that moment, Ipek put her head on Ateş's neck, and Ateş smelled her scent and kissed her hair. "

After remembering all this, Ipek opened her eyes and an unbearable desire seized her to find this diary. She took a quick step towards Ateş's office, looked at everything, everything was associated with Ateş for her, she felt that it was difficult to breathe there. Then she approached one of the shelves and raised her head as a result of a long search, saw a small dark blue notebook and carefully brought it down, looked at it and realized that she was holding the best moments of her life written on a piece of paper ... Ipek sat down on a chair and unfolded, as soon as she read each date she smiled gently and her eyes filled with tears ...

25.04
Flashback *
There was a knock on Ipek's door
I: You?
A: Me!
I: I told you today i amn't free
A: But for my sake get rid of it.
I: Ateş ...
A: Please follow me for a while
I: okay, but where?
A: You will see ...
I: ufff yaaa ...
A: when you are doing like that you are very cute, Cruella ...
Ipek looked serious, Ateş smiled and told her
A: Well, well get ready I will wait for you ...
I: Aham ...
After a while, ipek and Ateş went on a motorcycle ... Ipek's hair was periodically rubbed in Ateş's eyes, and he was happy to feel how ipek was hugging him on his waist . After a while, Ipek let go of her hands and raised them in the air and felt the freedom to the end
A: Crazy! You will fall hug me!
Ipek laughed and hugged him again.

After a short drive, Ateş stopped the motorcycle. Ipek removed the helmet, pulled the hair on her ear and laughed…
I: Ateş…
Ateş looked up with a smile
I: Why Did we come here?
A: Because of everyone loves amusement parks I even needed a nice and fun cavalier.
I: And how do you know I love it?
A: Thats a secret.
The park was almost empty, ipek and ateş huddled together like little children in all the attractions. ipek opened her hands and enjoyed the gentle feeling of wind, when she heard a completely unexpected sentence from Ateş.
A: Happy Birthday, Most Amazing creature …
Ipek looked at him gently and did not even try to understand how Ateş knew her birthday, just waspleased  with this moment
Flashback’s End *

Ipek finished reading, wiped the tears from her cheeks, and felt that the recollection of those memories in her revived something she had been trying to forget for a long time. Take a deep breath then turn the page and read the first sentence
"I have to be on the side of Ipek today"

Flashback2 *
And here it is, Ipek is now a full-fledged doctor, and this evening is the most important prom night for her.
Even though she knows it will not happen, she still waits in her heart to look at the door for a second and see him…

Ateş was very upset to get there but the only thing he remembered at that moment was that this day was very important for ipek so he got up and, despite all his wishes, went to his beloved woman (he was hiding it from himself). Ipek finally lost hope when she heard a familiar voice from behind
A: You look like  a mermaid, you are beautiful.
Ipek smiled and turned to Ateş in surprise
A: Will you dance with me, unknown beauty?
Ipek pursed her lips and rolled her eyes in reflection .. and gently shook hands with Ateş. They looked into each other's eyes and stopped around them.
I: Thank you for coming.
A: Thank you for existing…
Flashback End *

At the end of this memory, ipek read a small inscription written by Ateş
"she was really the most beautiful that day, I did not even say to reconcile"
Ipek laughed and for a moment totally forgot that it was all 18 years ago, she also forgot that Ateş was now fighting to the death.
Flipped to the next page and as soon as the date was read, it just stood in front of her eyes for a moment

Flashback3 *
Ateş and ipek were sitting on the beach, parallel to the sound of the sea waves, the sound of seagulls could be heard. Ipek had her knees on her stomach, her head in her hands, and she was silently looking at Ateş, who was looking at the landscape. At this point Ateş turned his head and disappeared into ipek's green eyes.
A: What happened?
I: What, what happened?
A: Why do you look at me like that?
I: i don't have reason.
A: Then I'm just looking at you, too.
Ipek smiled.
I: I want this moment to never end.
A: It won't end… I'll always be lost in your eyes.
Flashback3 End *

Ipek raised her teary eyes and spoke
I: You promised me Ateş…!
She took a deep breath and continued reading.

Flashback4 *
It was a rainy day, but Ateş kept an eye on the audience' door.
He knew exactly what had happened and he also knew that ipek would not come to his lecture today so he decided to go with her. After thinking for a while in the car, he approached ipek's house and knocked on the door. Ipek opened the door, her eyes watering but she decieded to run away from talking to Ateş and tried to close the door without making a sound, when Ateş prevented. He entered the house and put Ipek's face in his hands
A: Did you cry?
I: Yes Ateş I cried! I cried and the only thing I wanted was something, I wish I did not know  at all, I did not fall in love with at all.
A: Ipek do not say so…
I: It was a terrible moment
A: I know it would not be easy
I: Just because I am in love with my lecturer I will have to say goodbye to all my dreams and future plans.
Ateş hugged her face and hugged her
A: You will not have to. We will solve everything.
I: We can not solve anything
A: The whole world in front of me to stand, I still will not stop falling in love with you.
I: Why? What have I done for you like that ?!
A: You picked up the pieces of a broken, angry boy and you made him into a happy man, Ipek.
Ipek froze at the sound of these words and realized it was worth it for this little happy boy to lose everything.
Flashback4 End *

Reading these recollections, ipek realized that she could do no more, closed the notebook, put it back in its place, and went to the Ateş operating room on the way, she met orhan.
O: Dear, I were looking for you, where were you?
I: How is the Ateş operation going?
O: Everything went well, now it is In the intensive care room, I was coming to say it.
Ipek smiled gently and was gonna to continue on her way.
I: Well, my Orhan then I will see you soon.
O: okay dear… Ipek are you okay?
I: Yes, do not worry, you go and have a rest too.
O: i'll, Goodbye.

Ipek went to the intensive care unit as soon as she approached she was remarkably stretched, did not want to see Ateş at the patient's site, but gathered strength and entered. Entered and sat down there looking at Ateş and remembering her life.
Every moment when Ateş sang to her, when they were walking on the beach together, when they were traveling, when they were staying at each other's house.
She remembered and smiled, she did not want to admit but she missed him, she missed him madly. At this time he got up, approached his bed 20 years later, caressed him for the first time, fixed the blanket, and was gonna to leave when a familiar voice stopped her.
A: Did you read the diary?
Ipek turned around, smiled as cunningly as ipek tekin, and nodded in agreement.
I: I read…
Then for a few seconds he watched Ateş from a distance, with a loving gaze, and walked out of the room.

Thanks for reading💜

Don't forget vote and comment.
Next part on +10 <3

You can see this story edit on my instagram (lenoseditsx)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 1.3K 37
Everything 4notti ykk🆗.
15K 1.1K 25
𝑨 𝑷𝒔𝒚𝒄𝒉𝒐--𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓-- 𝑭𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 !!
8.4K 219 28
𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆🙅🏽‍♀️
26.3K 760 22
A place for all my AyKer fantasies 😍