Butterflies~ Remus John Lupin

By CarmenHernandezAkaTh

Come with Estrella Sanchez and her adventure with love and loss, will the teacher and student find love withi... More

Background
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 3

20 0 0
By CarmenHernandezAkaTh

I sit up and stretch, I get out of bed and grab my uniform and a towel. I go into the bathroom and take a quick shower,I rinse out  my strawberry conditioner and get out, I quickly dry off and change in to my uniform and put my hair into a ponytail. I walk out and get my wand and bag. I go over to Angelina's bed and wake her up.

" Hey Ang' it's time to get up, you get in the shower and I'll wake up Katie"

" Ok thanks Estrella see you at breakfast" Angelina say as she get up.

I walk over to Katie's bed and wake her up

" Katie it's time to get up Ang' is in the shower so you'll have to wait, see you at breakfast" I tell Katie

" Mmmhm see ya E" Katie says sleepy

I walk out of the dorm and down the stairs to the common room, when I reach the bottom I see George and Fred waiting for me.

" Hey boys ready for breakfast" I say announcing my presence

" Finally you took forever E" Fred says

" Let's go I'm starving" said George while he held his stomach

" you both are drama queens" I reply as we walk out of the common room and to the great hall.

" How could you-"

" -Accuse us of such a thing"

" You hurt us-"

" -right here E"

The twins say after one another while putting a hand over their heart feigning hurt.

I raise an eyebrow and smirk while saying " my point proven exactly"

I poke both of them in the stomach and take off tuning into the great hall.

" Hey!!" They say simultaneously

Then I hear them chasing after me, I run into the great hall and hide behind a very frazzled and confused Mocgonagal.

" Mrs.Sanchez may I ask why you are hiding behind me?" she asks

" Well Minnie if you must know I'm hiding from the twins" I answered

" And may I also ask why you are hiding from Mr. And Mr. Weasley?" She asks

" I called them drama queens and poked them in the stomach and then I took off" I reply

" Ahh well my little problem child they are coming so if I were you I would hide underneath the Hufflepuff table" she says with a wink.

" Thanks , see ya in Transfiguration Minnie" I say as I kiss her on the cheek and run and hide underneath the Hufflepuff table.

" Estrella what are you doing?" Cedric asks as he looks underneath the table

" Hiding from the twins ced, can you help me" I whisper to him.

He chuckles and nods his head yes and motions me to hide by his bag. I follow instructions and move by his bag while I try to stifle my laughs. I poke his leg to ask if the twins are gone now. He puts his hand under the table and gives me a thumbs up, I crawl out from under the table and look around to double check.

Next thing I know I'm on the ground being tickled by the twins.

" Ok-ok-ok I surrender" I say while laughing

" That's what-"

" -We thought" the twins say

They help me up and I look over to see Cedric doubling over in laughter. I point an accusing finger at him.

" You traitor"  I say while narrowing my eyes.

" I just couldn't help my self sorry Estrella" he says after he calmed down.

" * Huff* whatever" I say and walk over  and sit down at the Gryffindor table.

" Morning E" Hermione says

" Morning Hermione, Harry ,Ron" I say

" Morning" the boys say yawning

" Here's your schedule Estrella, McGonagall gave it to me " says Hermione while she hands me my schedule.

" Thanks 'mione, saves me a trip to Minnie's office" I say

" Why does Professor McGonagall let you call her Minnie?" Ron asks confused

" I honestly don't know I accidentally called her that one day and she didn't do anything so I just call her that now, the twins tried calling her that but she gave them each a week of detention" I answered

" Yeah she just likes E better than the rest of us she had us cleaning bed pans for the whole week without magic" Fred adds

" Speaking of McGonagall and detention we gotta get to transfig see you three at lunch" George says as he gets up and drags me and Fred along.

" What class do you guys have after this" I ask

" Care of Magical Creatures then lunch then divination then DADA" Fred answers

" What about you E?" George asks

" Same but I dropped divination and instead have ancient ruins but other then that we have the same for today" I reply

" What about tomorrow?" Fred asks

" Oh no I have double potions in the morning then herbology and astronomy"

" Same" they say as we walk in to the transfiguration classroom.

" Morning Minnie" the twins and I say simultaneously

" Detention Weasleys" she answers

" Aww come on why does Estrella get to call you Minnie" Fred asks her as we walk to the back of the classroom and sit down.

Instead of answering him she just starts the lesson.

                  ~ Time skip to DADA~

I'm tiptoeing in the corridore trying to scare the twins. I come up behind them, grab on to them and scream.

" Ahhhh!!!" Was two girlish screams that came out of the twins as they fell.

I doubled over laugh going red in the face with tears in my eyes.

" Not funny E" George says scowling at me

" Ok you gotta admit it was at least a little bit funny" I say as I help them up.

" Yeah yeah whatever we better get going or were going to be late" Fred say while walking away making George have to walk to catch up to him but me jog.

" Curse your guys long legs" I say out of breath when I finally catch up

" Ha it's not our fault your short E" George says

When I start breathing normally we are walking into the classroom, I look around and see professor Lupin isn't there yet, it gives me time to find a way to control my emotions.

I sit next to Angelina while Fred and George sit behind us. I hear a door open so I look up and green eyes look into brown.so once again it's like I can't breath when him and I lock eyes. I blush and he clears his throat and looks away while I look down.

" Hello I'm Professor Lupin your new DADA teacher and I thought today you guys could write down what you know so I know what I need to teach you I'll also be calling you up one by one so I can get to know you guys better I'll give you guys 10 minutes to start and you can converse amongst each other" he says with a smile as he turns and sits down at his desk and pulls out a piece of paper.

" What was that?" Angelina asks me

I turn to see if the twins are listening but it looks like they're planning a prank.

" I don't know what your talking about Ang'" I answer

She gives me the 'i don't believe you' look.

" Ok fine I'll talk to you about it in the dorm" I say and she seems satisfied.

" You'll talk to her about what in the dorm" Fred ask being nosey

" About which chocolate makes my period cramps better you nosey git" I lie to him.

He gives me a horrified face and goes back to talking with George who is laughing about the interaction. I turn to Angelina and see her chuckling and shacking her head. I hear a snort and look up to see Lupin with blushed cheeks looking at the class realizing he did that out loud, I hear a few chuckles around the class after that other then that it's quite till Professor Lupin starts to call people up. After about 20 minutes I hear.

" Estrella Sanchez"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4K 47
(Y/n) Black is going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to learn all about her newly found powers. She will either be sorted a Slytherin o...
251 7 10
"Why do you hate me so much?" "Because you took away the only thing I could call mine." - Estelle Lupin, navigating life as the daughter of a werewol...
12.4K 423 26
Old Summary : your the Daughter of Remus lupin, your dad gets a letter from Dumbledore to become Defense against the dark arts professor for Hogwarts...
164K 6.7K 39
She can't stop thinking about the whirlwind romance she had this summer, but when she walks into Defense Against the Dark Arts on the first day of he...