𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝐴𝑚𝑜𝑟 | 18+

By Ayesha_kennedy

"Ellie.. " he warned when I gently squeezed his hard bludge over the slacks causing him to cursed underneath... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
AUTHOR NOTE!
41
AUTHOR'S NOTE!
42
43
44
AUTHOR NOTE!
45
46
47
AUTHOR NOTE!
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56 (End)

13

170K 3.1K 649
By Ayesha_kennedy

E L L I E R O S E ~

It was already evening.

I was laying on the bed on my stomach reading book since I've nothing to do today. I'm so bored. I closed the book and sat up glancing at Mason who's working on his laptop and talking on the phone in his foreign tongue. He sounds so hot. I bite down on my lip moving the laptop from his lap and getting on his lap straddling him causing him to smiled. He murmured something into the phone than end it. He stuck my hair behind my ear when I'm playing with the buttons of his shirt.

"Can we go outside?" I asked.

"Bella, it's not safe to go anywhere now" he answered and kissed the corner of my lips as I let out a annoyed huffed.

"I'm bored" I murmured pressing my lips against his. "We can do something interesting" he squeezed my ass cheek planting a kiss on my lips. "We can watch movie" I grinned causing him to roll eyes. "No way, bella" he replied.

"Please?" I pout with puppy eyes.

"Your puppy eyes aren't going to work on me" he roll his eyes looking away from me. I plant another kiss on his lips.

"Please daddy?" I Whispered causing his jaw to clenched.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"I said No, bella"

"I said yes"

"N-" this time I cut him off by my lips on his. I kiss him deeply when his hand gently cupped my face kissing me back. He trailed hot kisses down to my neck making me moan.

I moan when he buried his face between my cleavage and stuck his tongue out licking it. Mason pulled off my top over my head and throw it on the floor revealing my breast since I didn't wear any bra under the top. Mason didn't waste a second and took one of my nipple on his mouth sucking, Biting and torturing. He switch to other one and did the same thing. My grip on his shoulder got tightened when I felt myself getting wet.

"Is it y-yes?" I moan when he kiss my chest and hummed. A grinned tugged on my lips as I got off his lap and bed. I grabbed my top from the floor and put it back on while Mason watched me with dazed. I glanced at him and smirk.

"What the fuck was that?" He deadpaned. I lightly chuckle and peck his lips. "That was my wat to get a 'yes' from you" I plant another kiss on his lip when he roll his eyes. I was about to go towards the TV but Mason grabbed my waist and pull me back to him. "You can't just leave me hard" he Muttered into my ear sliding his hand inside my short squeezing my ass cheek. A moan left my lips. He peck my lips with smirk and let go off me leaving wanted more. I pout and jumped on the cover with him playing on a movie.

Mason lightly chuckle kissing my head when I get back on his lap resting my head on his chest. I move a little and he groan out. "Fuck" he cursed underneath his breathe. I felt my cheeks turning red when I realised I'm sitting over his hard member. I tried to move away but he didn't let me.

Why it feels so good

"Don't fucking move, Bella" he warned squeezing my thigh as I began to grinding my ass against his hard. "Or I won't mind to bend you over that table and spank that cute ass of yours" he huskily said into my ear causing my face to turned flushed.

Few hours later •

M A S O N   W I L L I A M ~

I'm getting damn bored watching this movie but I've to watch it for her but I'm enjoying having my angel so closer to me. The way she got me to 'yes' was hot. This woman has that affect on me. The way her beautiful chocolate eyes looked into mine, the way her soft plump lips teased me. Damn. And It turned me on even more when she sometimes tries to take the control. I squeezed her thigh gently and looked down at Ellie to see her already asleep. A smile tugged at the corner of my lip when I gently brushed a piece of hair from her beautiful face. I slowly gently laid her down beside me on the bed pulling the blanket over her tiny figure. If I could I would've stared at her breathe- taking beautiful face all the day.

It's crazy how much one can person can affect you.

I kiss her forehead and got up from the bed walking to the large glass window staring outside. I can't let her affect me. I slide my hands inside my trouser pocket taking a deep breath. I know I'll end up hurting her. She'll hate me after she'll find out the truth.

Knock knock*

I walked to the door and opened it to see Matteo.

"Mason, Mr D'amico wants to meet you in a hour" Matteo said. I glanced back at Ellie making sure she's sleeping than looked back at Matteo

"I'll be right there" I replied. Matteo glanced at Ellie than looked back at me. "You know what are you doing, Mason? You'll end up hurting her" Matteo retorted. "You'll break her"

I felt as my blood began to boiling inside. If it wasn't Matteo than I'd already shoved the fucking bullets in his head.

"I know Matteo" I seethe as my jaw cleanched. "I'd rather kill myself than breaking her"

I fucking meant it.

"Than push her away Mason because when she'll find out that You're a Mafia leader, she'll hate you" that's all he said and walked away. I shut my eyes closed taking a deep breathe.

'You'll break her'

I felt something soft hugging me from behind. I opened my eyes immediately knowing it's Ellie. I hope she didn't hear anything. I turned around to see her big chocolate eyes staring into mine with so much love in them and that cause me to go immediately softened. I cupped her face gently pressing my lips against her soft plump one.

"Are you going somewhere?" She asked quietly not taking her eyes off me. So Innocent. I smile before lifting her up in bridal style carrying her to the bed.

"I'll be back before you wake up, okay?" I whispered gently laying her down on the bed. She bite down on her bottom lip causing me to let out a low growled. This woman will he the death of me. "Don't do that" I licked my lips gently pulling her lip from between her teeth. Ellie hummed tiredly as I pressed my lips against her firmly.

"Can we watch another movie later?" She asked, a grin twitching on her lip caused me to lightly chuckle. It wasn't bad idea at all right? At least I could have this angel so fucking closer to me during the movie. I nod when she gave me her beautiful smile.

"Go to sleep, baby" I said pressing a kiss on her temple. I sighed as she slowly drift to sleep.

Damn, what's wrong with me?

~

A\N, this is the bedroom I imagined 😅

Anyways, thank you so much for reading.

Please keep reading 'His Amore'

Love ya'all ❤ 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 240 34
𝖩𝖺𝗒𝗇𝖾 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉 𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗎𝖾𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝗎𝗌𝖻𝖺𝗇𝖽, 𝖠𝗋𝗅𝗈 𝖳𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗈...
959K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
1.5M 34.3K 69
❝You Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "Are you ready for me baby?" I nodded my head licking my lips seductivel...
1.4M 40.6K 44
Clara Bowen has had a troubled life. Her family, being very religous, has entrapped her into a life hidden from the real world. Now Clara is given th...