Teenage Dream

By chrissybaeevans

You and Chris have been dating since senior year in high school. But what happens when Chris's career gets t... More

Chapter 1: You Belong With Me โœจ
Chapter 2: Love Story ๐Ÿ“–
Chapter 3: Better Than Revenge ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Chapter 4: White Horse โ˜๏ธ
Chapter 5: I Knew You Were Trouble ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 6: We Are Getting Back Together ๐Ÿงก
Chapter 7: The Story of Us ๐Ÿฅ‚
Chapter 9: Mine ๐Ÿ’‹
Chapter 10: King of My Heart ๐Ÿ‘‘
Chapter 11: Forever & Always ?
Chapter 12: The Lucky One ๐Ÿ€
Chapter 13: Willow ๐ŸŒพ
Chapter 14: Delicate ๐ŸŒธ
Chapter 15: Exile ๐Ÿ’จ
Chapter 16: Cruel Summer โ˜€๏ธ
Chapter 17: Welcome to New York ๐Ÿ—ฝ
Chapter 18: Afterglow ๐Ÿ’Œ
Chapter 19: This Love โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 20: The Chris Crazies ๐Ÿ”ธ
Chapter 21: Vigilante Shit ๐Ÿšจ

Chapter 8: Back to December โ„๏ธ

5K 120 113
By chrissybaeevans

Disclaimer: Be Aware that this chapter has multiple flashbacks to the past, anything that is a flashback will be in italics. Please read the header, that will tell you when and where exactly that flashback took place❗️

Warnings: implied smut, fluff, long flashbacks!

............
Chapter Eight: Back to December
......

Continuing the Flashback of the Florida trip...

**FLASHBACK: FLORIDA, MAY OF 1998**

"Guys, c'mon, Mom got us our rooms!" Carly yells and waves at us.

I'm still shocked at what Chris said, and it's so awkward just to leave the conversation here.

When I'm pretty sure he was about to ask me the one question, I've been wanting him to ask.

"Let's head back, and we'll check out the arcade later?"

He gulps, knowing we have this awkward moment between us.

"Y-yeah. Yeah we can do that."

I take his hand, to let him know I heard what he said and I'm not ashamed of it. I just don't know how to react.

He grabs my hand tighter, almost as if my touch calms him.

"Okay, kiddos, here's how this is going to work.."

Lisa hands us our hotel keys.

"...Carly, Shanna, and Y/n you girls will have one room."

"Mom!" Chris whines.

"What's wrong Chris?"

He knows he can't say it aloud, so he just brushes it off.

"Nothing."

"Boys, you'll be sharing a room."

She hands them their keys. Then she only had one left, which I assumed was for her and Mr.Evans.

"Okay! Up to the floor we go!" She sings, grabbing her stuff and leading the way up.

I stayed with Chris towards the back as he grabbed my duffel bag again.

He takes it to where Carly and Shanna were putting their stuff.

"So which bed is ours?" Chris jumps on one of them, crossing his hands behind his head.

"None, Chris! Get off!" Shanna yells at him.

"Get off Chris!!" Carly whines too

"Ugh. It's brutal in here." Chris makes his way off the bed and pulls me aside.

"I'm gonna go unpack but I'll be back for you? Okay?"

"Okay." I nod, and I push on my toes to kiss his cheek.

He blushes, and turns away to walk out the door.

I wave him goodbye, I know he doesn't wanna leave my side, he's almost clingy with me, but I guess he knows the limit - to not suffocate me?

"Okay, y/n here's your drawer, just put your clothes and your stuff there."

"Okay, sounds good." I say, taking out my three outfits and bathing suit and folding them nicely in this drawer.

Carly and Shanna already put their stuff away, and they're ready to walk around.

After a few minutes the girls and I were just talking sitting on one of the beds. Since the Evans fam have already been in this hotel numerous times before, Carly and Shanna were telling me fun things they've done here.

"Girls?" Lisa knocks before entering, "how did we settle in?"

"Great, mom. Can we go on the boardwalk now?" Carly asks.

"That's why I came to get you guys." Lisa checks to make sure the water is running in our bathroom.

Chris comes out of no where from behind her.

"Mom! They aren't even using that bed!" He complains.

"They aren't, yet, honey." She pats his shoulder.

"I don't think they will, so Y/n and I can use that one right?.."

"Chris..." his mom begins the start of her lecture.

I am so embarrassed that Chris said it out loud, in front of his sisters, and his mom. Of course we'll just be sleeping together. But it still sounds weird, him saying it front of his family, maybe it's the teenager part of me.

She pulls him aside but Carly, Shanna and I can still hear them.

"Carly and Shanna will be next to us, nothing will happen!" Chris whispers.

"Honey. I know, I know you really like Y/n and you guys are dating - I know how it works, you always want to be near her and you think you're an adult."

"Mom! Shh! I haven't asked her yet."

"What? I thought you told me you were going to ask her once we landed."

"I was in the middle of asking her when Carly interrupted us." Chris replies.

"Oh, I'm so sorry honey, listen. We're all going to go out on the boardwalk and I'll make sure you have some alone time with Y/n? Alright."

"Thanks, mom." Chris smiles at her, "does this mean I can sleep in here tonight?"

"No."

"Okay."

Chris finally drops it.

The Evans sisters and I laugh slightly.

"Okay, I'm gonna go get your dad, and Scott and we'll be on our way."

It was around 8pm now, it was starting to get dark. Perfect time to go to the arcade and ride the carnival rides.

After getting all the Evans family rounded up. We headed out to the boardwalk, we all locked our rooms and made our way to the elevator.

Mr.Evans and Lisa were leading the way down the boardwalk. Scott, Shanna and Carly were behind them speaking about which rides they were going to go on.

I was in the back with Chris, he had his arm around me. And he was quiet.

The air was crisp, but the breeze was good. It felt nice, the air smelt like popcorn, cotton candy and ice cream.

"Having fun?"

"Yeah, a blast. I love being here with you and your family." I smile, looking up at him but he's not looking at me - he's looking ahead.

We finally reached the ticket booth, and Lisa hands us a handful of tickets to allow us to get on the rides.

"Shanna, Scott and Carly why don't you guys check out the bumper cars, while your dad and I get some sodas?"

They agreed and ran to get in line for the bumper cars.

"And you guys could maybe check out the Ferris Wheel?" Lisa, looks at Chris and I.

I see that Lisa winks at Chris before we said goodbye to her and his dad.

Then Chris takes me by the hand, as we walk onto the line for the Ferris Wheel.

"If your mom could see you now." Chris chuckles

"Oh gosh, I just hope Bizzie is covering for me right now." I answer, intertwining my fingers with his. As he stand in front of each other, hands locked.

**SAME TIME BACK IN BOSTON**

Bizzie laid in her pool on a floaty, drinking a homemade margarita using her mom's liquor.

She went all out and even added one of those small umbrellas.

It was just her and the house. Her mom was on a business trip and her dad was also on a trip, but he left when Bizzie was 3 years old and has yet to return.

Her room was filled with the rest of Y/n's stuff, and because she was out in her backyard in the pool.

Bizzie couldn't hear the 15 messages Y/n's mom left on the answering machine.

**SAME TIME BACK IN FLORIDA**

Chis and I stepped into a small cart, the ones that were around the Ferris wheel.

We sat down, nice and cuddled up next to each other. My hand was on his thigh, and his arm was around me. I laid my head on his shoulder. Just taking in the moment.

We looked at all the lights on our right side and the darkness that was towards the beach on our left side.

"So, um, can we talk about—"

"—yeah." I'm quick to say.

But he still can't look at me, so I take his chin in my hand and turn his face to face me.

"can you say it again?" I ask

He smiles down at me, "I love you."

I smile, biting my bottom lip.

"And I-I know it's probably really early, and I haven't asked you out officially yet and I know we've only known each other a short amount of time but I'm sure, I have this gut feeling that I really really love you..."

I stay quiet as he speaks.

"...and I know this is gonna sound crazy but I-I know you're the one for me. I-I don't know how to explain the feeling all I know is that I like it and I don't want it to leave and of course I don't wanna smother you or rush you into anything you don't wanna d—"

He couldn't say much else before I attached my lips to his own. Cupping his face in my hands. Kissing him so ever softly and sweet.

"I love you, too." I say.

"This really is the best trip ever." He pulls me in closer to his body.

We looked around and we realized that we were on top of the Ferris wheel where we could really see everything now. The lights, the rest of the rides, the stores on the boardwalk, the ice cream parlors.

I rested my head on Chris's shoulder, enjoying this life changing moment for us.

"I have something for you." He pulls a box out of his jacket.

I take the box in my hands and open it up to a beautiful bracelet.

And a small note in Chris's handwriting, "will you be my girlfriend?"

"I love it Chris." I take the bracelet out from the box and dangle it in front of me.

"Here, I'll put on you, it's only the right thing to do." He sasses and I giggle.

He puts the bracelet on me, and it fits perfectly around my wrist.

But when I looked up at him, he was still waiting.

"Oh! Oh, um, yes! Of course." I smile, "I'd love to be your girlfriend, Chris."

His hand slides up my cheek, we were at the top of the Ferris wheel still and he pulls me in to kiss me, gently.

"And my wife, one day."

He whispers. And I couldn't hide the very quiet gasp that I made, I was so shocked that he said that but I couldn't ignore the warm bubbly sensation inside that it made me feel.

After the Evans family and I spent our first night here in Florida going on rides, eating cotton candy, and walking on the boardwalk.

We decided to turn in and head back to the hotel.

"Good night, girls. See you in the morning." Lisa says goodbye and closes our door.

It was just me, Carly and Shanna.

We had had our pajamas on and Shanna was picking a movie for us to watch.

When a couple minutes there was a knock on our door, Carly goes to see who it was.

"Ugh! Shanna the other one is here." Carly whines.

"Shoo him away." Shanna says, clicking buttons on the remote.

"Chris said to give you $5 if you said that."

"Fine." Carly opens the door to a very cute Scott, also in his pajamas.

"Hello, I heard we're having a movie night." Scott entered, blanket in his hands.

As he jumped up between Shanna and I.

He slipped me a note, very low key, and I grabbed it, swiftly.

While Carly and Shanna were in front of us, picking out the movie.

I opened the corner of the note, only for me to piece together what it said.

It was definitely chris's handwriting.

"Um, I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I got out of bed.

Scott motioned me to leave as he distracted his sisters.

I stepped outside our room and made sure Lisa wasn't awake or in the hall either.

I open the note.

I miss you. Can you just come over for a little?

- C.E

I smile and walk over to his room.

I gently knock, and he opens the door.

He was in his pajamas, and so was I.

"Chris we're gonna get in trouble with your mom." I look at him and pout.

"Nonsense, babe, she's a deep sleeper. So is my dad..."

He pulls me in, and closes the door behind him.

"...And she never said anything about you not sleeping in my bed."

In his room there were two beds, just like the ones in the girls room.

"Chris. I can't. Really."

"Shhh..." he shushes me, pulling my face in for a gentle kiss.

He stood in front of me, and I held onto his arm for stability.

"...just a little while." He pulls away.

"Okay."

God damn it, Chris and his blue eyes.

He pushes me back into his bed, we fall on top of each other as he continues to kiss me again. And I let him.

Running my fingers through his short hair, as he caressed each part of my clothed body, making my hormones scream.

**PRESENT TIME: Boston, 2012**

Chris and I woke up early the next morning, and it felt like nothing had changed, like we were never divorced or anything.

It was snowing a lot, making it the perfect Christmas time aesthetic.

And considering we were days away from Christmas, we've decided we're gonna stay in Boston and be with Chris's family during the holidays - just like old times.

And since neither one of my parents are going to speak to me again after leaving my fiancé at the alter, might as well hang out with the Evans crew.

I was in the shower, washing myself and just trying to relax, really. Closing my eyes as the lukewarm water hit my skin, since I didn't have any of my items here I guess I'll have to use Chris's body wash which came in a bottle and smelt just like him so I had no problem.

I pushed a small amount onto my hands, and started soaking myself up when Chris opened the door.

In his standing shower you could see everything, the glass was crystal clear.

But I didn't mind, he's seen me naked so many times now, I'm used to it. Even though when he gets that look in his eyes that makes me feel all warm inside.

It's the look he's giving me right now, as I peek at him through one of my eyes.

"Christopher. Hi." I finally say, after him just staring at me.

He was already dressed and ready, and had actually gone out to get my favorite food from Luke's diner.

And he had some of his clothes to go in the laundry.

"I-I got your, um," his eyes scan up and down, "um, your um.."

"My food?" I smirk at him stuttering, he's so cute.

"Yeah, yes, your food."

The food is the least thing on his mind right now.

"Thanks babe, just put it in the kitchen, I'm almost done in here so we can eat."

"Are you sure you don't want me to join you?"

Chris licks his lips, watching the soap fall off my body.

Oh! So, now he doesn't stutter. I thought to myself and chuckle slightly.

"We have a lot of things to do today handsome. Your mom is expecting me after three years, and we have yet to get your siblings gifts - there's just too much to do."

I let the water rinse everything off of me, turning around so it gets down my backside.

"C'mon baby, I'll be quick, please?" His voice low and rough.

Chris could be quick if he wanted to, but he holds his own orgasm to extend my pleasure and his own. I guess guys have their own way of controlling.

I turn off the water, and Chris knows my answer.

Then I reach out to grab the towel on the hook outside of the shower.

Chris is just standing there, watching and pouting.

I decide to tease him even more and wrap the towel around myself in front of him.

"fuck..." he growls, fixing the front of his pants that have suddenly grown too tight.

I watch as his breathing gets all wonky and I just love him for getting all ruined just seeing my naked body.

I reach around his neck, my arms still wet, and pull him closer - the towel wrapped around my body so I'm not revealing anything.

"We can have some fun later, okay handsome?"

"But I wanna have fun, now." He whispers back, whining almost like a child.

"I'm gonna eat some breakfast, and then I'll see if I'll help with your...." I look down at the tent forming in front of his jeans. "....problem."

Since I'm happy that I have him back in my life, I'm feeling frisky and I give him a wink, and turn to reach for one of his shirts that I laid out on the bed.

Since I was in my wedding dress when everything occurred, and all my stuff is still at Jon's and I's home. I have no clothes, nothing.

Which reminds me I'll have to go and get my stuff, dressing looking at Jon in the eyes. Maybe I'll catch him while he's a work.

Just until later where we'll be going to the mall to get some last minute Christmas gifts, I'll also buy some stuff for me.

I felt Chris walk into the room from being in the bathroom.

I dropped my towel to tease him as I put his shirt on, hanging just above my knee.

His presence was behind me now, and I took a deep breath to deal with the intensity.

Chris's hands worked their way up the sides of my thighs, pushing the shirt upward. Then he started gently kissing my neck, I pressed my lips together to avoid any sounds to come out.

When he reached my ear he nibbled on my ear lobe causing me to moan quietly, "I think you've forgotten who's in charge here..."

He whispers, causing goosebumps all over my body.

Chris turns me around and gently pushes me on the bed.

I give in and crawl to the middle of it.

"...now, you're gonna help me with my problem, sweetheart."

Was all he said before diving in to kiss me and we fell back into bed, naked, over and over again.

"Can I eat my breakfast now?" I asked, laying on top of him, caressing the infinity sign tattoo under his left peck.

"I thought you already did." He smirks down at me, pulling one of his arms behind his head to get a better angle.

I smack his arm, "Christopher!"

All he does is chuckle mischievously.

After a while of cuddling, I get up and redress myself back into Chris's shirt which he threw across the room.

And he also redressed himself.

I sat down at Chris's dining table and ate my favorite. I'll never get tired of eating it.

Chris also had a breakfast sandwich with some coffee.

After eating breakfast, I sent Chris to the near by boutique on his street, to get me some jeans and some underwear.

"Babe, there's these red ones with lace on them."

I rubbed my forehead, "No, Chris, those are panties, I just need regular underwear."

"Why do you want granny panties?" He huffed over the phone.

"No, not those big ones either, just ask the girl for regular women's underwear." I explain into my phone.

"No way, honey. I'm not asking the girl for underwear."

"Y'know what I'll just call Bizzie to bring me some of her clothes."

Chris can sometimes be a pain in my ass, but I love him. I would go to the boutique myself but I literally don't have a bra or anything.

Sometime later Chris came back with the boutique bag in his hands.

"Got your granny panties." He jokes.

I take the bag and see he got me some jeans to wear and some sneakers to put on.

When I looked up at him he was smiling.

I shake my head but smile too, then Bizzie was outside so I buzzed her in. She also stopped in the boutique to get me the regular underwear, that Chris couldn't seem to find.

"Here you go, fresh undies from Bea's Boutique and all the clothes you've ever left at my place. After all the clubs we went to—"

Chris gives her a look, then looks at me. I look at her and give her a face to, "shut up."

"—okay bye Bizzie! Love you. Thank you."

"Yeah. Yeah." She says closing the door behind her.

I turn to go and change quickly without him seeing so he won't get all horny again. But he grabs my wrist.

"Clubs?" He has an annoyed look on his face.

Since Jon was also loaded and gone most nights doing late night surgeries, Bizzie would drag me to the hottest night clubs in Boston. Using Jon's money.

At first I wouldn't wanna go, it wasn't me the party life, drinking all night, dancing with strangers. Once in a while yeah, a good time never hurt anyone.

But I was too shy, still thinking I'm an innocent 17 year old. Which Chris thinks I still am, sometimes.

Anyway, Bizzie would remind me I was a 29 year old and take me club after club, night after night. I love her because she pushes me out of my comfort zone and makes me feel worth it.

"Y/n."

Chris calls again.

"Yes Chris. I went out to clubs with Bizzie, what's the big deal?"

"Because clubs aren't your thing, you don't like to drink and dance all night with strangers."

Chris knows me, he knows they aren't my thing.

"Well I did. And I-I actually liked going, letting go for once." I cross my arms, removing my wrist from his hold.

"Huh." He crosses his arms too, "Well, I'm not gonna allow that - especially with Bizzie."

"Christopher do you hear yourself right now?" I'm shocked at him acting like my father.

"I don't like the idea of you going to clubs and having guys looking at what's mine!" He shouts just loud enough for me to hear.

Okay. So this is about being jealous.

I wanted to yell at him, I wanted to tell him not to boss me around - that he wasn't my dad.

"Chris, baby," I sit the bag Bizzie brought me with my clothes. "I'm yours. I-I thought me running out with you from my own wedding, proved that."

I run my hand up his cheek, making him really look at me.

He closes his eyes and sighs, "I'm sorry, my love, god. I'm so stupid. I'm sorry. And I'm sorry for yelling. And being a jerk."

"Don't be jealous, handsome. I only have eyes for you, I've always have."

He picks my hand up and kisses my knuckles, "I know, I know, I'm sorry."

"I'm gonna go change so we can head to the mall, okay?" I push on my toes to kiss his cheek.

I wore his shirt, the new jeans and underwear he got me and an old coat of mind that he's kept all these years.

"Ready." I say, as he grabs his car keys.

He lets me out the door first, but I wait for him outside the door so I can hold his hand while we walk to the car.

Chris locks up his apartment and we make our way to his car down in the garage.

Pretty soon we were out and about, heading to the mall where I've gone to shop my whole life.

It made me remember the first Christmas, Chris and I spent as an official couple. 7 months after he asked me, when we went with his family to Florida.

**FLASHBACK: BOSTON, DECEMBER OF 1998**

"So, whatcha gonna get him?" Bizzie asks as we walk through our town's local mall.

"I don't know, Chris is really laid back he doesn't like miscellaneous things or expensive things for that matter." I answer her.

"Well, you guys have been dating for 6 months now."

"Seven months." I correct her.

She rolls her eyes, and continues to speak.

"You guys have been dating for a while now..." we approach a store. "...maybe you should give him something better than a gift."

She points to the lingerie hanging on the mannequins.

"No way, Bizzie. I-I'm not ready for that." I nervously look away from her.

"C'mon Y/n, you're almost 18, you have a great boyfriend. I don't see the problem." She shrugs her shoulders.

Since her mom is always out of town, and her dad isn't around. Bizzie has a lot of alone time at her house, where she lost her virginity to her first boyfriend - Dean.

"Well there is a problem Bizzie, it's that I'm not ready."

I physically wasn't. Chris is much more experienced. And I'm a teenager and insecure - insecure enough to be scared to have Chris see me naked.

"It's that you're not ready or you don't want him to see you naked?" She asks, as if she could read my mind.

When I don't answer she knew she was right.

"Listen, Y/n, you're beautiful and hot! Like look at this body, who wouldn't wanna sleep with this?"

She takes my hand and twirls me around.

"Bizzie, stop it."

"No you stop it, Y/n, you're beautiful inside and out and I know Chris knows that, and I know he'll respect you. Which is the only reason I'm encouraging this...."

Bizzie crosses her arms and looks at the clothing from outside the window. I'm in my thoughts which is why I don't answer. Maybe I should finally do it with Chris?

"...If I were a guy I definitely would." 

"Trying to steal my girl, Bizzie?"

A sexy voice called from behind me, it was my handsome blonde boy.

"Chris!" I smile and tackle him into a hug.

He's been away a week with his family, visiting a cousin of theirs 3 hours away.

"Hey baby..." he picks me up and twirls me in the center of the mall.

"Ugh. It's like I'm watching a Disney movie."

"Hi, to you too, Bizzie." Chris says without looking at her but at me, picking my hand up and kissing it.

"You're back..." I bit my bottom lip gently, knowing I get to kiss him all the time now.

"Wanted to surprise you at home, but your mom said you were here, so here I am."

My cheeks heat up as I look at Chris, so handsome, wearing a winter coat and a beanie. Since it's December it was very cold out.

"Couldn't be away from you, a second more."

"I missed you, a lot, blue eyes." I whisper as he tugs me closer to him.

"I missed you."

"Okay. Okay. Last time I checked this was a girls shopping day. So, I'll be taking my best friend, back..."

Bizzie pulls me from his grasp and I whine, jokingly of course.

"...thank you, Christopher. I can take it from here."

Chris let's me go, not before placing a kiss on my cheek.

"What's this I hear about you being a guy?" Chris fixes the hat on his head as Bizzie grabs my arm tightly.

"None of your business, Evans, now say goodbye to your girlfriend because she's mine for the day."

"Bye baby," Chris tilts my head up to meet his eyes using his forefingers, "I love you."

"Bye handsome," I let him kiss me, "I love you too."

"Alright, alright." Bizzie drags me away.

"I'll see you tonight." Chris licks his lips, hands in his pockets as he watches me walk away with Bizzie.

I nod - knowing what the means - and turn around.

But I look back one more time before Bizzie pulls me into a clothing store, he winks at me. And I smile stupidly at him.

Oh my god, I am so in love with him.

"So as I was saying, you don't have to give yourself to him, now. I'm just saying you should prepare yourself just in case, y'know--"

I wasn't listening to Bizzie at all, but watching Chris walk by with his friends who I assume were also here. He's so perfect with his perfect lips, and his perfect nose.

"--Y/N!"

'Y-Yeah?" I snap out of it, stumbling over a clothing rack.

"He's got you good," she shakes her head, "you - my friend - are whipped!"

"Whipped? I'm not." I deny any such thing.

"Whatever, girl. Let's go get your boyfriend a Christmas present."

I nod and she takes me by the hand as we go in and out of stores, searching for the perfect gift for Chris.

• Later that day •

I was finishing up my final paper before the winter break for Mr.Feeny's class. When the sound of rocks hitting my window filled my ears, and I smiled immediately.

My parents were working late nights this whole week, in order to have off on the holidays.

I rushed to open my window, letting the bitter winter air rush through.

"There she is, the most beautiful girl in Boston."

Chris says when I poke my head out my window.

"Hi, Chris."

"Chris? Who's Chris?" He waves his hands up in the air, "Last time I checked I was your boyfriend."

I laugh and roll my eyes playfully, "Hi, boyfriend."

"Can my beautiful girlfriend, come down and open the door for me?"

"Yeah. I'll be right down."

I made sure you could see the lingerie I bought, well Bizzie made me buy, through my long sleeved top.

I'll probably have to hide it really well, so my mom doesn't find it in my laundry.

What Bizzie said had me thinking, maybe I should give in, I'm almost 18, Chris is sweet and caring, he'll take care of me I know he will.

Even though we've been dating 7 months, we haven't spoken about sex or he hasn't even initiated all those late nights on my room.

It's like he enjoyed my presence and my kisses. Like that was enough for him.

But what better present to give him?

I had some sweats on with a long sleeved shirt, as I stepped quickly down the stairs.

I opened it and pulled him close to me. His body was cold in contrast to mine being warm.

"Hi.." he whispers, looking down at me.

"C'mere..."

I grab his hand and pull him upstairs to my room.

He takes his jacket and hat off as I lay out on my bed.

"So, I got you this today at the mall." He pulls a box out of the front pocket of his coat.

And then lays next to me on my bed. Holding his head up using his hand. I was laid on my side, just looking at him.

He hands me the box, and I open to a photo frame with a picture of Chris and I when we were in Florida with his family.

The bottom right corner of the frame had the date we went and, Chris & Y/n - engraved.

"Wow, Chris." I cover my mouth, "it's beautiful. I love it."

"And I love you, pretty girl." He whispers, and locks his eyes with mine. "Merry Christmas."

Inching closer and closer to my face.

"Merry Christmas, blue eyes." I smile, looking between his lips and his eyes. "I also have something for you."

"You didn't have to get anything, Y/n, I have you and you're mine. That's all I've ever wanted."

His hands wandered down to trickle over my thighs.

"You're sweet, Chris. But of course I had to get you something for our first Christmas, together." 

I bring his hand up to cup my face. And he smiles. Bringing his face in, kissing my lips gently.

But I return the kiss with much more passion and desperation.

I even pulled a quiet moan from Chris, I couldn't believe it. I've never heard him make such a sound before.

I move towards him so I'm crawling on top of him, as we never disconnect our lips - he grabs my hips and pushes me down onto his lap.

I kissed away from his lips, gently kissing down his jaw and his neck. Pulling even more sweet quiet sounds from his mouth.

I built up the courage, sat up and took my long sleeved shirt off.

Chris looked up at me with pure lust in his eyes. Sitting up on his elbows to get a bette look at me.

"Oh baby..." His eyes wandered all over my lace covered breasts, "...is this my Christmas present?"

I nod, bitting my bottom lip, "mhm."

"Do you like it?"

"I love it." He says, obviously blushing.

I smile back, and lean down to kiss him some more. After a few seconds of kissing, I grab the hem of Chris's shirt gently tugging it up.

"Are you sure?" He whispers, pulling away from my lips.

"Y-yeah." Maybe I shouldn't have stuttered.

"Y/n. Are you sure?" This time he grabs my face and cradles it in his hands.

"If it's with you, I'm sure." I reassure him.

He smiles and turns me around so I'm on my back. I spread my legs a bit, allowing him to settle in. As he gets back to kissing me breathless.

He kisses down my neck, and placing sweet kisses onto my chest which he's never done before, making me squirm.

I was preparing myself for a life changing experience- and a very good one - since Chris was definitely much more experienced and knew what he was doing.

His other hand was working my sweatpants even lower, realizing I had the complete set of the lingerie.

I gasped as his fingers traveled to the waist band of the panties.

And I start to freak out, I did everything Bizzie told me to do while on the ride back home from the mall:

Take 'initiative'

Don't be afraid to kiss places other than his lips.

Gently take his shirt off

Then his pants - if he hasn't already done it himself

Whatever you do, do not rush, take things slow. Enjoy the moment.

But what I wasn't prepared for was the next step which was me taking my clothes off.

"Chris..." I whisper.

And he knows me so well, he knows I'm really not ready.

"It's okay, baby." He shakes his head, falling gently on top of me. "I know." Placing a quick kiss to my lips.

"I'm sorry." I confess under a heavy breath, god this was so embarrassing.

"No. Don't apologize, babe. I don't wanna rush you into anything you don't wanna do. Alright?" He draws my face with his finger, gently running it softly against my lower lip.

"Whenever you're ready, I'll be too and until then, I have enough with your cuddles and your kisses."

He kisses my cheek before cuddling his head into the crook of my neck.

I smile, wrapping my arms around his back, gently caressing.

"I love you, Chris."

"I love you more."

**PRESENT TIME: BOSTON, 2012**

"So what should we get your mom?" I ask Chris, holding hands with him at our town's mall.

"Mmm, I don't know. She's really into cooking books, maybe you should get her one of those?"

I was about to answer when, two little boys came rushing to Chris. With a notebook and pen, in hand.

"Can we get your autograph?"

"Hey guys." Chris waves at them. "Yeah, of course. What's your name, bud?"

Chris signs their names and his name on the loose leaf, and then the boys were running off back to their parents.

We began walking again towards, more stores when there was a kiosk on the side of a water fountain, selling Christmas cookies.

"Oh god." He mumbled

"Baby, please?!" I jumped up and down, "please, Chrissy, I want cookies! They're selling Christmas cookies!" I begged him.

"You're lucky I love you." He says, before I pulled him towards this kiosk.

Chris know sugar really gets me hyper.

There were so many cookies to choose from, gingerbread ones, sugar cookies, chocolate chip cookies, Christmas decorated one with snowmen, snowflakes, Christmas trees.

"I want a snowman one." I pointed behind the glass.

"Hey man, can I get three snowman ones, and a dozen of your gingerbread ones."

The man nodded and began making our order.

"Why three, babe?" I ask, intertwining my fingers with his.

"One for me, two for you." He smiles, winking at me.

"And the gingerbread ones?"

"For my mom and the girls and Scott."

Then we sat at one of the benches in the middle of the mall, eating our snowman cookies - watching everyone else with multiple bags in their hands - also probably, last minute gifts for their own families.

It was mid December and this mall was absolutely packed. Merged voices from everyone speaking combined with the Christmas music they played over the speakers in the mall.

"So, Mr.Superstar, what's the plan?" I chew on my snowman cookie.

I was asking because I wanted to know what it's gonna be like moving back to LA.

"The plan is, after Christmas we're gonna head back to LA, I'm gonna buy you a puppy, we're gonna get married again, we're gonna have three cute kiddos along with our puppy and we're gonna live happily ever after. And you and me are gonna be the best parents ever."

I laugh slightly, at his plan. It wasn't a bad one though.

"Are you really gonna get me a puppy?" I ask.

I've always wanted a doggo, and Chris was the ultimate dog lover, so it worked out.

"I was actually really close to getting one, when we were, um, you know divorced. But I remembered that you always wanted to raise one with me so, I didn't."

Since we lived in NYC I begged Chris for a puppy since he was always out late, acting and stuff. And I was left home alone, like always.

But Chris said it wasn't the right time.

"Good choice, blue eyes." I wink at him.

I would've been so disappointed to have heard that Chris bought a puppy without me.

We are our cookies, and walked around the mall a bit, before finally finding gifts for Chris's family.

Tonight I would be having dinner with them, and speaking with all of them after three years.

Right now we were in one of my favorite stores to buy clothes. Chris and I were in the dressing room as he held all the bags that had the gifts in them.

"What do you think about this one?" I ask him about the dress I'm wearing through the mirror.

"Looks great, baby."

"Are you sure, it isn't too much?" I twirl around a bit.

"C'mere." He pulls me into his lap.

"It looks great on you, but then again you look good in everything."

"Thanks baby." I kiss his lips.

"Take the dress, considerate an early Christmas gift from me." Chris cuddles me closer to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 121 13
Kim Jennie, a popular K-pop idol, has never experienced love before, but when she is forced to become Kim Taehyung's fake girlfriend, will they slow...
27.9K 872 14
Y/n l/n is an attorney working at Andy barbers new law firm. Can Andy learn to love again after a divorce? (If you read my imagines book, this is a...
31K 1.6K 26
๐€๐ง๐๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ซ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐‚ "๐๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ" -๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ด๐’“ ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’“๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’ˆ๏ฟฝ...
57.4K 2K 30
Requests that are sent to me will be posted here! And if you have a request, just use the Request Inbox part to add your request! Please be patient...