The side effects of Marcus Ki...

By rosavet

"He captivated me... before i fell"...❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥 Violetta Clove, Had a life that was simple and normal... More

Authors Note
Cast
Title Tracks: Songs
Prologue
Ch 1 The seperation
Ch2 Fate
Ch 3 Bachelorette Party
Ch 4 Seeing an Angel
Ch 5 Meeting the Devil
Ch 6 The Chase
Ch 7 The capture
Ch 8 Dinner Date
Ch- 9 No intention of being friends.
Ch- 10 Denial
Ch- 11 My Stalker
Ch- 12 Fitting Room
Ch-13 you know you want to...
Ch-14 Why did i agree to it?
Ch- 15 Trouble follows me
Ch-16 Drenched in blood yet looked so holy
Ch-17 Cant resist.
Ch- 18 The lion's Den
Ch-19 Deal
Ch-20 Succumbed
Ch-21 Dangers of my world.
Ch-22 Surrendered
Ch-23 Mafia's Daughter
Ch-24 Take you dancing
Ch 25 Awaken from Fantasy
Ch 26 Its Never Easy
Ch 27 He has Natalie
Ch 28 she's With Henry
Ch 30 A spectacular wedding with tears and heartbreak
Ch 31 Epiphany
Ch 32 Find you
Ch 33 Have to let go
Ch 34 Same old day in surgery
Announcement

Ch- 29 Dangerous game your a part off.

947 25 3
By rosavet

Empty promises- paradigm

Violetta POV

I couldn't sleep one bit. As soon as I closed my eyes all i could think about was Marcus. Here I was lying in my boyfriends arm and all i could do is think of another man. I will be burning in hell. But it was true, Marcus has consumed every part of me. No matter how much I tried to deny him, avoid him, even hate him, the more I fell in deeper.

He told me to trust me. A part of me is saying trust in him and hear him out, give a chance. But, the other part of me is hating myself for risking what I have with Henry for something that might crash and burn not only hurting myself but so many people connected with me. I don't know what to do. Whom to chose.

I looked at face sleeping beside me. His arms hugged me. As his face snuggle inwards my neck. I Brushed my fingers through his hair. I still care for him and he meant a lot to me. Yet I am so drawn to Marcus whom I know for a few days. If I think about it I am not working hat same. I know he is dangerous, I have known him for just few days and I am willing to risk so much for him. But i don't know why...

why I am willing to jump into the fire.

Why I want to do anything for him.

Why it is him, all I see...

God knows how bad it is. I should be punished. As I didn't slept I thought to get up from bed. It was 5 o'clock. Well, If you think that a doctor must be habitual of such waking hours your right. But this a vacation. I am reimbursing myself for the lack of sleep deprivation which will prevail on me as soon as I get home, to work. There was not point of rolling in bed if I was not sleepy so I got up.

I was careful not to wake up Henry.

I need to arrange my thoughts. With that I changed my clothes and put on my running shoes. Whenever I was in doubt or unsure about anything a good run helped me calm down. I put my hair into a ponytail and AirPods in my ear and went out.

I started running on the empty street.

After huffing and sweating I came back home. I had a good run. To clear my mind and start fresh. 

I came in the dining room. Henry was already done with  shower and having his breakfast with newspapers in hand as always, his morning ritual. Nina was beside Luke eating her cereal.

He looked up at me,"good morning gorgeous." I gave a quick kiss on his cheek,"good morning Henry." And went to the kitchen.

"Hey girl, had a good run?" She asked me. She knew I was restless. When I am overwhelmed that's when I go for run.

"Yes, I did. I need it." I took out the water bottle from the fridge and drank it.

"So the big day is tomorrow, nervous Nina?" Henry joked.

"No way, I got a good one here." Nina hugged Luke. Tomorrow is the big day and Luke is going with his family to take care of all of the wedding stuff, and Nina will be with us, getting her nails, hair and dress done.

"Okay I will see you tomorrow love, "Luke kissed Nina and picked up his packed bag. Tomorrow after their wedding they are moving to a new home they bought together.

I noticed Henry, He looked nervous and hesitant.
"Hey Nina, can I borrow you for a while?"

"Sure..." she got up from her chair and they went to another room. What is up with them? I didn't pay much mind to them and went out have a shower.

I remember I have a busy day today. Picking up Nina's dress and taking care of the cake. Over seeing the guest list and we he seating area.

I got out of the shower and got dressed. I was half way done when my phone buzzed. I picked it up. It was Marcus. My heart skip a beat.

"Can't wait to see you. Missing you already."

I didn't reply to him just kept the phone on silent. It's not that I was confused or didn't trust him. Everybody has a past and I do too. I also had my fair share of love scandal in high school. I don't let myself to think of him. My first ever crush. This time my heart wants to trust him. If he is saying nothing is going on between him and that Russian heiress then I will give him benefits of the doubt. Now the main question whom you chose? I will let my heart decide that. I can't make a choice without hurting the other. And if I lie to myself then I am hurting me. So, when I see Marcus the next time I will know what to do. With that motivation decision in mind I went out of the apartment to do my maid of honour chores.

It was evening now, and the only thing left was to pick up our dresses. I went inside the dress shop.

I gave the receipt at the reception lady. "Is our dresses ready?"

"Yes hold on moment." She went at the back to get the dresses. I sat down at waiting area while she got them. I picked up a random magazine to browse.

"Fancy see you here." A women spoke up to me. Her voice was somehow known to me. I looked up to see who it was.

It was the girl I saw at Marcus place. Natasha.

"Umm, excuse me.... Your?" I knew who she was but acted as if I didn't knew.

"Oh I am Natasha Kovoski. We met at the other day in Marcus mansion... I presume."

I gave her my hand,"Oh yeah, I was in a hurry so didn't got a chance to meet you." I smiled.

I remember Marcus tell me she is his ex. And no matter how much power she is, I am not gonna be scared of her.

She smiled and took a seat beside me.

"So are your here for..." she asked me.

"Oh my best friend is getting married so I came to pick up the dress."

"Congratulations." She said.

"Thank you. And your—"

"I had some business in the area. So thought to get my dress fitted." She kept her bag on the table. It was open, and i could see the hun in it clearly. More like she wanted me to see it. I took a deep breath and held on to seat to not make any sudden movement or react on it. I kept that false smile on my face.  "So how long have you know Marcus for?" She asked me.

"Just a few days..." I kept calm and answered her. Don't react, she is not going to shoot in a public area. Just keep calm. My mind repeated itself.

"Wow, just a few day huh? I have know him for the past 4 years and yet he never spoke for highly of me." She giggled. It gave me shivers.

I clenched the edge of my seat. My heart was running a marathon. I gave a nervous laugh.

She came close to me. Shifting her seat beside me, placing her hand on mine. "You know Marcus is too good for you? I mean your world and our worlds are different...you understand that right?" She said it smiling but her grip on my wrist was not at all polite. "You will always have danger following you. He can't protect you always. Might as well someday he will die protecting you..." she gave a crazy laugh.

I couldn't move. I froze in my place. She is certified crazy !!

"I don't know what you mean..." I tried to play coy.

She gave me a sharp look. "Don't play dumb. You know who Marcus is and I am too. Consider yourself lucky I am not going after you. Rather I am here to issue a fair warning to you."

"A warning or a threat?" I looked at her.

She smiled," take it as you may. But know this MARCUS IS MINE. If you know better, then you will be going your way."

This time it was not polite.

"Marcus can make his own decision..." my voices cracked.

"Silly girl, I am not going after him. I will be going after you." She came close and whispered in my ears." I need no police or help. If I want I can empty my bullets in you right now, but i am giving you a chance to get away. Otherwise... poor Nina or Luke or your parents will be attending one funeral.... YOURS, and fater you I will be going for them,  your loved onces." She took her bag and got up.

The lady came from the bag and handed me the dresses.

"Chao, bella." She blew me a kiss and left.

When she went out the doors my legs gave up and I sat on the ground. My body went cold. I was never so scared for my life or the safety of my loved onces.

"Maam are you okay?" The reception lady came to my aid.

I am not the type to give up without a fight but, I can't put my friends and family in harms way.

She was right about one thing though.

Now I can see clearly how much different our worlds are.

I was taking it lightly, didn't think twice about it. If I choose him what I have to give up and what I have to accept.

On the other hand,

Henry is same as me. There is no danger. It's safe, yet—

Marcus, do I have to give you up?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 598 28
[18+] I broke that intense kiss with a little force and looked into his eyes. His azure blue eyes were burning with raw desire and...anger, for stopp...
578K 9.9K 75
"Apologize, amore." he said with a deadly tone of voice. "If I don't apologize, then what?" I replied with grin on my face. He wrapped his arms aroun...
807K 21.8K 46
"With the hand that was around her waist, I pulled her towards me and put the other hand around her neck. I kissed her passionately, as if my life de...
47.4K 1.7K 64
He seemed like the devil. He was evil. Cruel. She was always portrayed as a weapon. A tool. An occasional use. One wrong turn -literally- and ever...