๐‡๐”๐Œ๐€๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜'๐’ ๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๏ฟฝ...

By ChickenTendou-

ไบบ้กžๆœ€ๅผท | ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ *เณƒ เญจ she was strong and he is too she recovers both figh... More

๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

69 3 0
By ChickenTendou-

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 food in an instant. You guys were lucky enough to be even provided food, many patients you have seen had suffered from food poisoning, starvation and the list goes on. Today was a free day for all of you guys and so everyone headed off to do their own things, you, on the other hand decided to train then just relax, can't make yourself more nervous for the expedition...

The day went by in a blink of an eye and it was already dusk.
"You seem happy," Petra commented.
"Wow really?" You replied, teasingly and half genuine.
"What happened?"
"Nothing, probably just happy that we have a break."
"Mhm, I get you," Petra agreed.

You pulled off your gloves, sitting down on your bed and then Petra closed the lights.

"Goodnight," Petra said as she climbed into her bed.
"Goodnight."

You laid in bed, still like stone. Despite it being nighttime, you felt wide awake. Your mind churned like clogs rotating and clicking into place. You reached your hand and stared at the blurry outline in the pitch darkness. When you were dropped into the Underground. Every night you debated whether if you should just end it once and for all but you had lived through it all. You weren't even sure if you were afraid of humans more than titans.

Whilst you were reminiscing, someone suddenly burst through the door. The person lit a torch and you squinted your eyes, letting it adjust to the sudden light.

"Oluo? What do you want?" Petra immediately snapped at him.
"Captain Levi needs Y/n," He informed.
"Why does he need me at this time?" You grumbled.
"He won't tell me, but what's special about this brat anyways?" He asked Petra, completely ignoring you, and as always, still trying to impersonate Levi.

You got out of bed, sliding your gloves on and throwing on a jacket, following Oluo to Levi's office.

"Name and business," the familiar voice said.
"Y/n, you asked me to come," you responded.
"Oluo you may leave and Y/n come in," he instructed.

You mocked Oluo and shooed him away before going into the room. You saw Levi with piles of paper work. This man really does not take a break.

"What do you need?" You impatiently asked.

You wondered what he needs this time, especially at this hour.

"I called you here because it seems like you already received paperwork," Levi explained.
"What? Paperwork? How? I haven't decided if I wanted to contribute to being a squad vice captain."
"Seems like you don't have a choice."

You were stared at him as if he were a bizarre, unsolved mystery, which in a way was true.

"I better get something in return."
"You won't."
"I'm so fucking excited," you said in a monotone.

You walk over to where the paperwork's lay. You took a glance at the titles, consent, conditions, financial problem and so on. You always knew the captain's have a lot of paperwork but you definitely weren't expecting this much. You grabbed a few from the pile and went over to his couch.

"Can I?" You asked.

He hesitated before agreeing.

You sat down and started reading. You started reading the first few words and you already felt bored but you continued on reading. The papers were mostly about the expedition. You slowly felt your eyes get heavier. You finished the ones that you had grabbed and went over to grab more paper, but realised that it was all finished.

"Can I go now?"
"Not yet, we still have more paper," He said as he reached down and grabbed another pile of paper.
"There's more?" You complained as you grabbed more paper.

You sat back down on the couch. Just how long do I have to do this for?

Finally! You exclaimed in your mind, doing a little happy dance while you were at it - of course, all in your imagination. You had finally finished. You glanced over at Levi, seems like he finished too.

"Did you take your pills today?" He suddenly asked.

"Yeah...why?"

"Nothing."

You smiled to yourself, thinking that Levi wasn't just a cold-hearted person. Thinking about it, if a comrade collapsed you would definitely freak out, whether you like them or not. It's just human instincts, and also a captain's responsibility. You stood up to stretch, your muscle numb from sitting.

You left his room and said goodbye, heading back to your room and it seems like Petra is already asleep. You carefully crept to your bed, hoping that you wouldn't make any noise. This, is quite an easy task for you, considering the conditions you grew up in and comparing this to the long hours of paperwork, this was a piece of cake. You took a quick glance at Petra, she was still sound asleep. You sigh and slipped your gloves off, climbing into bed. 

It wasn't long until your eyes gave in, though your mind was the complete opposite of tired.

The expedition is today. You weren't quite sure whether your excited or nervous. You knew there was a lot of lives on the line, and they all depended on you to treat their wounds. There are new recruits too, Eren's friends you would assume. A sudden image of titans appeared in your mind, you shivered at the the image in your head. Even though people referred to you as a titan killing machine, you were secretly petrified of them. Perhaps it's the childhood trauma, what sane person wouldn't be afraid?

You tried calming yourself down by going outside to your favourite spot. It's been too long since you went on an expedition. You notice Levi already occupying your spot. You went over to Levi and sat down next to him.

"You didn't seem like the type to get sentimental," you jokingly commented.

He gives you a emotionless stare in response.

"So cold," you rolled your eyes.

You admired the view before asking, "It's beautiful isn't it?"

"What is?"

"The view. Think about what it would look like outside of the Walls."

You two stayed silent for a bit and just enjoyed the view, maybe for a last time.

"What was your best friends like?" you asked, trying to start a conversation with him.

"If you're fine with talking about them," you added.

"Their names were Isabel and Farlon."

"Yeah?"

"They were friends with me since we met in the Underground."

"How did they die?" You asked, hoping it didn't sound too rude but you also don't want him to waver about the past.

"They were eaten by titans."

"Oh."

You two sat there in silence again, your head probably steaming from you overthinking. Did I ask too much? Should I have just sat there in silence? Was that really necessary Y/n?

"We should head back now," you quickly said.

He nodded in agreement and you two went back inside, getting ready to gather everyone for the mission.

Y'ALL I'M ALIVE!!! Sorry if this chapter was boring, I swear it'll get better (actually no promises made-) thank you for those sticking to this fanfic even tho i barely update. have my heart ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 158 12
Just a fun and saucy Levi x Reader story. ๐Ÿ‹ w/ a sprinkle of plot. Enjoy โค๏ธ Dec. 2021: I wasn't planning on ending this fic at chapter 11 but I act...
422K 12.3K 80
SEQUEL IS OUT Fourteen years ago, before the fall of Wall Maria, Levi Ackerman joined the Survey Corps. Possessing the strength equal to a single bri...
8.6K 282 56
Nยบ1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nยบ1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nยบ1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nยบ1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 Nยฐ1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
609K 18.8K 48
โ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐š...