๐‡๐”๐Œ๐€๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜'๐’ ๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๏ฟฝ...

Por ChickenTendou-

ไบบ้กžๆœ€ๅผท | ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ *เณƒ เญจ she was strong and he is too she recovers both figh... Mais

๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—

98 6 10
Por ChickenTendou-

"𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐑𝐖𝐈𝐍?"

"Morning Y/n!" Hange said happily, swinging her arms around you, "How's my fav doing?"

You chuckled, "I'm good all thanks to you."

"Knew I can always count on you," Hanged joked along.

Erwin cleared his throat, "Sorry to intrude you two's happy reunion but we do have some business."

You nodded your head and Hange slipped her arm off, letting you grab a cup of warm water before sitting down.

"As you know that tomorrow we have our expedition," Erwin started.

"Yeah?"

"We have made a decision to promote you to become a squad vice captain."

"I'm sorry, perhaps I heard you wrong but squad vice cpatain? I'm afraid that is a too big task for me, especially considering I haven't even been on a expedition for so long and now being a squad leader? Wouldn't that be too fast for me-" You started rambling.

"We know it's really sudden but apparently it seems that you definitely have the qualities to be a squad captain. However, we will start easy and of course you won't become a squad vice captian immediately, but after tomorrow's mission we plan on having you as a squad vice captain. If you do agree you will be working with squad Levi (also Special Operations Squad)."

"I'll think about."

"We'll talk more about after the expedition."

"Alright," you gave a sigh of relief.

"Now that's out of the way, we wanted to talk to you about our plan."

"That's it," Erwin finished, "Did you understand?"

You nodded, Hange and Erwin stayed inside while you dismissed yourself out. You arrived at the rusted bench outside and sat down. Peering over the far horizon as the sun hung high above in the blue sky, embellished with fluffy white clouds that drifted lazily in the gentle breeze. You leaned back, thinking what you were going to do if you accepted to become a squad vice captain.

Usually whoever receives this recognition is someone knowledgeable, someone strong and worthy of this position. Average people would be overwhelmed in excitement when heard they are promoted squad vice captain but you were in a confused mindset. Your thoughts were a blur, you didn't know whether you could handle the pressure of being squad vice captain. Being squad vice captain meant dedication, you must beware of other's movements. Most importantly, handling and deciphering whether the squad captain is making the right decisions.

Could you handle this demand? 

You were promoted as squad captain (which was a bigger step than vice captain) before you were grievously injured however at that time you were still young and naive, thinking as any other person you took it without seconds hestitation. You weren't the same person you were before, you knew that, whether positive or negative, you have changed. Hopefully you will think of an answer soon, suddenly footsteps approached.

"So what do you think of being squad vice captain?" A familiar voice asked.

You turned around and saw Hange.

"I don't know. I feel like it's a lot of responsibility, especially when everyone trusts you and put their lives on the line while your in control of their lives. I don't feel the certainty as I did before. I just- I just-"

"Hey, take a breath," Hange comforted as she sat down beside you, "I understand, it's an important job, and takes a lot of effort. But you got promoted when you haven't been on an expedition yet! Isn't that cool?"

"I guess."

"Trust me, if you accept, you will be amazing. And you know, you should make up your mind pretty quick. Well thats if you survive tomorrow!" She teased.

"We love a little support," you elbowed Hange jokingly.

"Well, I said what I needed to say, I'm going to leave now," She said.

"Okay, see you soon"

"See ya."

You watch as Hange leaves, you suddenly felt an urge of excitement despite the anxiousness building up. You could finally go out of the Walls. You could finally see the outside. You got up and walked back whilst you stared at your shoes, kicking the small pebbles as you walked. Your shoulder accidentally pump into something. You snapped your attention back up.

"Watch where your going brat," Levi snapped.

"Sorry," you said a half-genuine apology, "Anyway, what are you doing out here? Don't you have paper work?" 

"Yes, but, nevermind," he quickly cuts himself off, he immediately looks away from you.

"But?"

"Nothing."

"Alright, whatever you say, uh, I'm free to talk to if you need...?" You said with an unsure tone, as if adding a question mark to the end of your sentence.

He looked back at you. His blue-grey eyes stared, the light reflected, giving a sense of life yet you couldn't feel the life anywhere. His gaze averted to the grasslands that stretched infinitely across.

"Do you enjoy the view?" You asked, changing the topic.

"I like to enjoy the view...and think of my best friends," He replied.

You were surprised to receive such an authentic answer from him. You noticed his facial expressions soften, somewhat in sorrow, most likely reminiscing about his past.

"Sorry..." You murmured.

"For what?"

"Your best friends."

"Why feel sorry when you haven't done anything wrong?"

You went speechless for a good while before answering, "I suppose it's a habit," you shrugged.

"It was all my fault that they were eaten," He started, still not facing you, "I had too much pride and left on my own will. If I went back I could have saved them."

"Everyone has regrets, but that doesn't mean whatever was caused is your fault," You said firmly, somewhere in you, you were still surprised Levi decided to speak to you other than just throwing insults.

You observed Levi while his focus was still fixated on the view. If it was you from before, the naive, young you, you would have gave him a hug but you aren't the naive, young you, that you used to be. You couldn't bear the physical touch of another again, especially of the other gender.

Instead, you gave a pat on his back, "You're strong, you've got this."

You smiled. The side of his lips twitched upwards, something close to a smile was what you would consider.

"I could really get used to this side of you," You chuckled.

"No need to get used to it because it will only happen this once."

You rolled your eyes, "you're ruining the mood."

You both headed back inside. You don't know much about Levi, he doesn't know much about you, but you two both have something in common, you both have regrets. Regrets that you both believe is your faults. Both costing loved ones life.

But this is the cruel world that everyone lives in. What can you expect?

sorry for the inconsistent updates TT

im going to try and update every week or every fortnight, keyword: try

anyhow sorry if this chapter was boring or if its escalating weirdly or cringe and so on, this is a re-write of my old levi fanfic so- 

anyhow wholesome time 🙈

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

22.9K 647 10
Hello Readers.This is my first Erwin X Reader. Sorry I'm not good at titles. Rated: Mature Much appreciation @sadlovernovels for making the cover f...
127K 1.6K 6
Was it just attraction? The magnetic pull between you and your Corporal was something that tormented you for so long. Your body aches for his touch...
132K 5K 43
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 2} **Read 'Breaking Barricades' first!** When one threat is eliminated, another will take its place. This time, Levi kn...
668K 20.6K 46
Ackermans are known to be the strongest soldiers of humanity. They attract the admiration and envy of many. But at what cost? Its one thing to be bon...