Obsessed

By avengersrecruit

Seems like everyone is obsessed with Y/N Dixon. It starts off with her friends in the house of Gryffindor, 3r... More

Info
𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
𝒿𝑒𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓊𝓈
𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒶𝑔𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈
𝓈𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃
𝓉𝓌𝑜 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒽𝓈
𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒
𝓃𝑒𝓌𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇
𝓅𝓊𝓇𝑒-𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹
𝒹𝒾𝓍𝒾𝑒
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓃𝑔𝑒
𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁
𝒞𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓈
𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹
𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇
𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓈
𝒶𝒹𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓎
𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌
𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊
𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝒾𝓇𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒸
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓂𝓅𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓎
𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈
𝓉𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝓊𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒
𝒴𝓊𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓁𝓁
𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈
𝓉𝒽𝑒𝑜𝓇𝓎
𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁𝑒
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒪𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒
𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝒹
𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈
𝒶𝓇𝓂𝓎
𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹
𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉
𝓇𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒𝓉𝑒
𝑒𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇
𝓈𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝒻𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝒹
𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒
𝓉𝑒𝒶𝓂
𝓈𝓊𝓈𝓅𝒾𝒸𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝒻𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓅𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒
𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓈𝓎𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒽𝓎
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉
𝒻𝑜𝓇𝒸𝑒𝒹
𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓁𝑜𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓉
𝒹𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝑔𝓎
𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒽𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝓈𝓊𝓇𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒
𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝕕𝕙 𝕡𝕥.𝟙 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓎
𝑒𝓍𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀
𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃
𝒻𝓁𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈
𝓃𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑜𝓊𝓈
𝓅𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻𝒾𝓈𝒽
𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈
𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
More Info

𝓅𝓈𝓎𝒸𝒽𝑜

2.3K 62 227
By avengersrecruit

FIRST PERSON
"I saw him." Harry told me as soon as we sat down at the table in the Great Hall, "I followed him but, he got away somehow."

"Worth a try." I shrugged.

Harry looked at me with twisted brows, "Are you against me hurting him? Because no matter what you say, I'm going to do it. He deserves to be harmed-"

"Oh, no. Please, hurt him all you want." I scoffed, "I just.. didn't know what to respond."

"Typical Y/N." Harry pinched my cheek.

I moved his hand away in discomfort, remembering how William always did the same thing. I laughed to cover the awkwardness but, Harry had already caught on.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't know." Harry whispered to make sure Hermione and Ron didn't hear him.

"Kind of why I'm not fond of facial touching," I chuckled under my breath, "That and your hands are always cold."

"I can never tell when you're being serious." Harry smiled and sat his potions book on the table.

"That's always the plan." I mumbled.

Harry placed his hand on my shoulder, "I'll be sure not to touch your face again."

"Hold on now- I never said that." I made clear, "I allow it in some situations if you haven't noticed." I voiced before looking down at his hand placement, "Now this," I pushed his hand off my shoulder, "This I don't allow."

"He did that too?" Harry knotted his brows.

"No," I shook my head, "Placing your hand on someone's shoulder is just creepy in general."

"Noted." Harry looked down at his book.

"Stop it, Ron," I overheard Hermione say, "You're making it snow." She looked up as snow started to fall on the table.

Ron turned to her, "Tell me how I broke up with Lavender again."

"Erm, well-"

"Just let me tell it-"

"She came to visit you in the hospital." Hermione cut me off with a glare, "And you.. talked."

"Tell him what he said." I smiled excitedly.

"Anyway, I don't think it was a particularly long conversation." Hermione ignored what I said.

I rolled my eyes and looked down at Harry's hand that was rubbing against the pages of the book. 'The things I'd-'

"Don't get me wrong," Ron interrupted my thought, "I'm bloody thrilled to be shot of her. It's just she seems a bit put out."

Harry and I looked over our shoulders to see he meant. Lavender was angrily holding her spoon against the table, her face wet from tears. She uncomfortably shifted because of the eyes she received, so we turned back around.

"Yes, she does, doesn't she?" Hermione answered with a small grin, "You say you don't remember anything from that night? Anything at all?"

Harry continued reading his book just as Ron answered, "There is something.." He looked off into the distance, then it went silent.

"Well?" I impatiently persuaded him to go on.

"But it can't be." He turned to Hermione and glanced at me, "I was completely boggled, wasn't I?"

"Right." Hermione giggled with him, "Boggled."

Harry and I turned to each other, smirking before glancing at them, then back at each other again, "Interesting." I looked away.

"Very." Harry grinned and went back to his book.

"Harry." Hermione whispered, catching our attention, "That's Katie." Harry looked around in the wrong directions, "Katie Bell." Hermione raised her voice so that he'd turn the other way.

Harry stood up to follow her, taking his book with him. I threw my head back in annoyance, thinking about how attached he was to that book.

"Now we're jealous of inanimate objects?" Ron teased with a smirk.

"Piss off." I chuckled in response.

Harry talked to Katie for a few seconds, leaving us to start our own conversations. Then, I felt eyes again. I didn't even have to turn to know who it was.

We locked eyes before Draco glanced at Harry and turned around to leave. I stood up and speedily followed him, ignoring the questions coming from Ron and Hermione.

I had a feeling Harry was following behind me a couple yards back but, I kept walking. I followed Draco into the boy's lavatory, hearing his sobs.

"You psycho son of a bitch." I spoke in a low tone, making him look up at me through the mirror.

"No-"

"You hexed Katie, nearly strangled the life out of me-"

"Stop, Y/N- you know it wasn't like that-"

"-and you're the one crying?" I scoffed as he talked over me and spun around so that we were face to face, "Don't be nervous, Malfoy. I just want to have a little chat."

"You don't understand." Draco cried with a slight pant, "I didn't want to hurt you. I love you."

"Stop saying that." I shook my head.

"No! I will never stop saying it because i'll never stop loving you." He spoke with a shaky voice.

"You don't love me." I waited until he opened his mouth to speak and pulled out my wand, using a nonverbal spell to send him to the other side of the room. He fell onto the floor, back first.

"I do." He managed to say as he stood to his feet.

"Sure you do." I used my wand to throw another spell at him again, "Liar."

Draco got back up with shaky breaths, "I love you, Y/N." He repeated.

'Stupefy.' I waved my wand at him, making him soar into the mirror and shatter it to pieces, "You killed my mother." 'Confrigo', "You manipulated me." 'Incarcerus', "You invaded my privacy."

"Y/N, stop!" Draco begged as ropes surrounded his body, holding him against the wall.

"You didn't stop." I responded with a small grin, "I could've died."

"I wouldn't've let you die. I can't live without you." Draco said through gritted teeth, trying to fight his way free.

"You ruined my life.." I lowered my wand.

"No- don't say that." Draco let his tears constantly fall down his cheeks, "Please don't say that, Y/N." He dropped his head, "That's not what I wanted to do-"

"It's what you did." I unintentionally set him free.

"I just want you to feel the way that I do." Draco stepped closer to me.

"Get back." I pointed my wand at him.

Draco defensively took his wand out, "Immobulus!"

He beat me to it, making my movements extremely slow, but I was still aware of what was happening.

Draco stepped closer to me, taking my wand and fixing my collar, "All I want.." He moved my hair away from my ear, "Is for you to love me back.." He whispered to me with a frown.

"She doesn't love you!" Harry ran in and used a defensive spell on Draco, setting me free.

I instantly started looking around for my wand as Draco sent a spell back to Harry. They started their wizard fight and I had no choice but to leave, being magic-less altogether.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

THIRD PERSON
"You need to get rid of it." Hermione said to Harry from her seat in the Common Room after he finished telling his friends about the spell he used on Draco.

They still had no clue about what happened that day in the hall. They didn't know anything about Y/N's past either.

Harry didn't know what to say so he just turned to Y/N. She agreed that the book needed to be out of his possession but, she didn't feel bad about how he hurt Draco.

"He deserved it." Y/N muttered, locking eyes with Hermione.

"No one deserves to be hurt that badly, Y/N," Hermione argued, "Especially a kid."

Harry looked down at the floor, "Hermione-"

"It doesn't matter, Harry. If you're going to keep harming Malfoy, you need to get rid of it. You could've killed him-"

"You don't understand, Hermione." Harry firmly stated.

"It's quite obvious." Hermione stood from her seat, "You're being arrogant-"

Harry sighed, "I'm not being arrogant."

"Yes, you are-"

"No, I'm not!" Harry angrily stood to his feet, "He hurt, Y/N- he nearly took her life with his bare hands." He confessed.

Ron, Hermione, and Ginny all turned to Y/N, expecting an answer to what he said. Seeing the look on Y/N's face sent Ron into defense mode, knowing that Harry was telling the truth.

"What did he do, Y/N?" Ron sternly questioned, feeling the urge to hurt Draco himself.

Y/N just chuckled and shook her head, looking away like it was a joke. Really, she was trying to hold back her tears, hating the thought of crying in front of everyone.

"Just leave it." Y/N scoffed with a shrug, "It's not something I'm unfamiliar with anyway.."

"What do you mean?" Ron interrogated and walked over to sit next to her.

"Look guys- William, he was a bad person." Harry explained and turned his head to Y/N, "May I, Y/N?" He asked.

"Sure, go ahead." Y/N propped her elbow against her knee, laying her palm on her forehead.

"He abused her mother." Harry whispered to them, cautious of her privacy. Everyone looked at each other in shock, "He forced her into becoming a Death Eater and threatened to kill her if she didn't."

"Is that true, Y/N?" Ginny questioned in concern.

"Yeah, she explained it to me in a letter a couple days after I arrived at Grimmald Place last year." Y/N looked up at them.

"That's not even the entire story.." Harry sat back down.

"There's more?" Ron frightfully asked.

"He also.." Harry hesitated, being more sensitive on that topic than Y/N herself, "Well.. he-"

"He touched me." Y/N finished his sentence for him, receiving eyes and a small gasp from Hermione, "In places that aren't meant to be touched by anyone without consent- let alone an adult man."

Ron comfortingly caressed her shoulder blade, "I'm incredibly sorry, Y/N.." He voiced.

"Yeah.." Y/N sent him a weak smile before continuing, "He was always so jealous of Harry," She said, making Harry furrow his brows, "Because he knew that one day I'd let you do what he couldn't, and that you wouldn't be locked away for it."

Harry felt so much sympathy for her that he had to turn away. He fiddled with his fingers as the room went quiet. Everyone felt terrible about it.

"So.." Ron mumbled, "What did Malfoy do then?" He gulped, not wanting to hear the answer.

"He strangled her." Harry glanced at Ron, "I watched it happen.."

"You watched him stra-"

"I know, Hermione." Harry frustratedly cut her off, "I already feel terrible about it, and I don't wish to feel worse."

"Alright." Hermione calmed her nerves.

"It's time, Harry," Y/N placed her hand in front of his, "We've got to get rid of the book."

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

"The Room of Requirement." Harry pointed out as him and Y/N stepped into a cluttered room, hand and hand with each other.

"Yeah." Y/N looked around, really thinking, 'If you were anyone else I would've said "Great observation, want a gold star?" But I've teased you enough, I believe.'

"Your hands are.. soft-"

"We need to hide that book where no one will be able to find it- not even you." Y/N interrupted Harry, not hearing him say anything.

"Okay- yeah." Harry gave her the book, "Anything for you."

Y/N chuckled before hearing rustling from inside the room, "What was that?" Her and Harry said at the same time.

Harry walked over towards a large cabinet, his heart beating fast as he opened it. Y/N watched and stepped back as a bird flew out of it, expecting a person to be in there.

'Moving on.' Y/N thought as she shifted.

"Close your eyes, lover boy," Y/N voiced as she walked closer to Harry, "Just to resist temptation."

Harry closed his eyes and felt his glasses being taken off of his face. He wanted to open his eyes but, there was no use since she was smart enough to take his glasses as well.

Y/N stepped closer to him, making sure to keep quiet so he wouldn't know she did. She closed her eyes, laid her hand on his jaw and leaned in.

Harry kissed her first, finally getting what he's been craving all day. Y/N kissed back and used her powers to hide the book while they continued. She pulled away only to be pulled back in by the waist.

"Just one more." Harry whispered as he opened his eyes.

Y/N let their breaths mix for a second before moving his hand from her waist, "I never said to open your eyes." She spoke softly.

Harry hesitated but closed his eyes again, expecting another kiss from her. Instead, Y/N placed his glasses back onto his face and kissed his cheek.

Y/N left the room, being so quiet that Harry didn't hear her at all. He opened his eyes only to realize she wasn't there anymore.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

(CW : Mentions of blood)

Harry walked the halls with a smile upon his lips, still thinking about Y/N. Though he wanted the moment to last longer, he was still grateful.

"So, did you and Y/N do it then?" Ron approached him, making Harry twist his brows.

"What?" His heartbeat sped up.

"You know," Ron casually stopped their walking, "Hide the book?"

"Oh- yeah." Harry nodded.

They ran across Slughorn who stopped when he saw the two. The professor chose to turn around, not wanting anything to do with Harry after he asked him personal questions.

"Still no luck with Slughorn, I suppose?" Ron pointed out with a frown.

Harry shook his head before realizing something, "Luck.." He mumbled with a grin, "That's right, all I need is a bit of luck-"

"I don't care!"

"I didn't ask for you to care- you're not getting it back, Y/N!"

Harry turned his head in the direction he heard the voices come from with Ron immediately doing the same.

"Y/N.." Harry voiced before running towards them.

"Why are you being such a bitch-"

Y/N's words were interrupted by the sound of a loud hit of some sort. Harry and Ron sped up their pace, revealing Draco and Y/N who were arguing behind the corner.

Ron noticed Y/N's head was turned, indicating that she was the one that got hit. He balled up his fist as him and Harry got closer.

Y/N slowly turned to face Draco with a smirk, "Is that all you've got?" She grinned at him.

"Get away from her, Malfoy." Harry declared as him and Ron walked up to them.

Draco scoffed, "Or what-"

He was cut off by a punch from Harry, causing him to stumble into a wall and fall down to the floor. Y/N backed up as Harry crouched down to reach Draco's level, breathing intensely.

After that, Harry didn't hold back.

His fists collided with Draco's face so many times that Y/N was sure she heard a crack come from one of his teeth.

"Alright mate, that's enough." Ron tried to pull Harry away after seeing blood. But Harry just kept docking him, "Stop, Harry!" Ron shouted.

Draco's face repeatedly went from one side to another, leaving his face redder than it's ever been. Harry's face displayed nothing but anger as he continued, hit after hit after hit nonstop.

"Fuck you- you piece of shit!" Harry punched him between every word, "Don't ever come near her again!"

"Stop it, Harry!" Ron and Y/N finally pulled Harry off of Draco, slightly panicked.

Draco coughed up a drop of blood, groaning as if he were unable to breathe. Y/N stepped back again, hoping he wouldn't get Harry into trouble.

"My.." Draco stirred, "My father-" He coughed again, "My father will hear about.. this.." He managed to get out in a hushed tone.

"I don't give two shits about your pathetic father." Harry spat at him with gritted teeth.

"Let's go," Y/N grabbed onto Harry's hand to pull him away. Harry kicked Draco's side one last time, "Now!" Y/N dragged him down the hall.

"Fuck you." Harry voiced as he got further from Draco.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

"What are we doing here, Y/N?" Ron questioned as Y/N led them into the Slytherin Common Room.

"Getting my wand back." Y/N answered.

"Woah woah woah- what are those two doing in here?" Blaise stopped them as him and Theo were on their way out.

"Draco took my wand and I need it back." Y/N told them with a straight face.

"Okay, but-"

"Let the pretty girl go, Blaise." Theodore smirked and stepped closer, "Don't let us stop you, darling."

"Don't call her that." Harry spoke firmly.

"Leave it alone, Harry." Ron mumbled to his friend, not wanting to see another fight.

"Thank you, Theo." Y/N sped past the Slytherins, holding Harry's wrist as he glared at Theo from over his shoulder, "Calm down, Harold, I'm not going anywhere." She rolled her eyes and made her way up to Draco's dorm.

Ron turned to Harry, knowing what he was thinking after she nonchalantly opened the door.

"How'd you know which dorm was his?" Harry questioned her.

"He shares his room with Blaise." Y/N dodged the question.

"Oh, alright." Harry nodded as if her response made sense. He's not a Ravenclaw guys.

Y/N searched around the room before heading to Draco's bed, throwing the covers around. Ron and Harry stood in the middle of the room, awkwardly waiting for her to find it.

"Help me, buffoons." Y/N spoke quietly, making them scatter around the room immediately.

Harry checked Draco's dresser, "Found it!" He told them before taking a closer look, "And.. I found.. Y/N you might wish to see this."

Y/N walked over with Ron following as she looked into the drawer. She furrowed her brows at what she saw as Harry moved the wand out of the way.

"Are those.." Ron looked closer, "photos of you, Y/N?" He picked one up that was tore in half.

"What's that?" Y/N pointed to three tiny cylinder glass viles.

One was full of hair, another being filled with Amortenia, and the other..

Blood.

"Y/N.." Harry quickly picked up the bottles.

"Who's blood is that, Harry?" Ron questioned in fright as Harry examined the container, "And I don't remember Draco's hair being H/C."

"What is he plotting?" Y/N took the vile filled with her hair.

"I don't know.. but I don't like it." Harry shoved the other two bottles into his shirt pocket.

"Look at this," Ron took more of the pictures out of the drawer, "There's pictures of you resting, some of you driving and- everything."

"He's torn me out of most of them." Harry examined some of the polaroids.

"That psychopath.." Ron shook his head.

"Who took these?" Y/N held the photos with her and Draco in their matching suits.

Harry looked up like he knew something, "We've got to go." He rushed out of the room, taking everything they found with him.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 6.2K 69
~ Year five ~ Warning: This is the fifth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
1.1K 10 11
"Hey Daph" Mattheo says, "Whos the chick with Enzo" "Oh thats his 'Imaginary friend' " she laughs, "Damn she is real" Theo says surprised, "Yeah real...
204K 7.4K 44
~ Year three ~ Warning: This is the third book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read...
4.4K 194 21
18+ Spice!!! Sebastian Sallow x Female Ravenclaw OC American transfer student, Sophia Walker, arrives at Hogwarts with only two things on her mind...