wanna bet? | dream x Reader

By calibeacham

Y/n is just your average Twitch streamer with 500,000 followers. Nothing huge, but it's undeniably something... More

August 25th 2021 | y/n
August 27th 2021 | y/n
August 30th 2021 | y/n
August 13th 2021 | Clay
August 31st 2021 | y/n
September 1st 2021 | Clay
September 7th 2021 | y/n
September 9th 2021 | y/n
September 10th 2021 | y/n
September 13th 2021 | y/n
September 14th 2021 | y/n
September 15th 2021 | y/n
September 16th 2021 | Clay
September 19th 2021 | y/n
A/N
September 24th 2021 | y/n
September 29th 2021 | y/n
November 8th 2021 | y/n
November 9th 2021 | y/n
November 10th 2021 | y/n
November 12th 2021 | Clay
November 13th 2021 | y/n
November 14th 2021 | y/n
November 16th 2021 | y/n
the end?
Update!

August 29th 2021 | y/n

3K 52 57
By calibeacham

7:58 P.M

"You are just mad I was right." I laugh and say to him. He gasps, but I can barely hear it across the kitchen. "I'm not mad that you were right! I'm mad we lost." He defends himself.

I shake my head and sigh. "Sure, Dream, whatever you say." I roll my eyes. I open my fridge and pull out week-old Chinese food. He scoffs and then begins to speak again. "Last time I ever save Build Mart for second last." He says to me.

"We killed Build Mart! We were in fourth afterward! Before that, we were in seventh!" I tell him. He already is plenty aware of this. I love the idea of him getting so mad over losing MCC. His blood boiling over failure. Failure in a block game.

"Yeah, but if it was Survival Games-"

"You know you would have had to fucking carry in survival games." I put my General Tso's Chicken in the microwave. I set the timer for thirty seconds. "Bad would have done fine." He says to me.

I'm arguably C tier in PVP, but probably one of the best Build Mart players overall. It was probably a nice refreshment from all the Dream's, Sapnap's, and Illumina's involved. Plenty of S-tier PVPers is involved.

"Well, you may have been right about us losing MCC, but you will be giving me a hundred dollars in two days." He says assuredly. I laugh and take my food from the microwave. I grab my phone and walk over to my table. "Yeah, yeah, we'll see." I stab my fork into the chicken.

I chew as quietly as I can. It's still crazy to me I'm talking to Dream this casually. I'm not going to chew loudly and fuck it up. "Y/n?"

"Hm?" I answer, food still lingering. The tranquil quietness is interrupted by soft speaking. "MCC was fun. I'm glad I've become friends with you." He tells me in a very gentle voice. I smile to myself and look down at my food.

"Me too."

Then I see a text from a familiar number. It's on messages. I don't speak to many people by message anymore.

Carmen❤️

Hey you are coming
tonight? Right?

Oh right, I told her I would...

Carmen❤️

Hey you are coming
tonight? Right?

Yeah! Count me in.

"Hey, Uhm... I gotta go to this pa- thing. This thing my friends invited me to." I say to him and stand up. I toss my old disposable plastic Tupperware into the trash. "Thing?" He snorts.

I stutter to explain myself. "It's just like a small get-together. Plus it'll probably be one of my last nights here before I move from my place." I say to him. He laughs deviously. "Shut up." I shake my head and walk into my room.

I then open my closet. "So, what are you wearing for this get-together?" He asks me. Normally this would be an incredibly creepy question that I'd make fun of him for. But his intentions are to figure out if I'm going to a get-together or a full-out frat party.

"Well, that is really none of your business," I say to him. He hums to state how little he believes me. "Dream, I don't know what to wear," I say almost silently. "What?" He asks me.

"What do I wear?" I ask normally. He laughs and spins in his chair. "Never mind. Forget I asked." I pull out a flowy dark red dress and a tighter dark blue one. "No, no, I'll help you!" He tries to stop wheezing.

I take a black skirt and a purple blouse with a v neck. I grab a graphic t-shirt and straight-legged jeans and set the four outfits out. "So?" Dream calls. I groan and grab the red dress. "One minute." I sigh.

I clip on a real bra and change from sweats into the dress. I prop my phone up on my desk. I hesitantly turn my camera on and walk back.

The dress makes it to the middle of my knees and it cinches at the waist. There are slight flower-like folds around the bottom of the skirt and the top of my chest. "What do you think?" I ask him.

"It's pretty, do you have anything else?" I bend down and grab the shirt and jeans. I walk over to my closet and change. I tuck in the shirt and put on a brown belt. I walk back over to my phone.

"A little casual for a party, don't you think?" He smirks. I roll my eyes. "Shut up, I said get together." I move my hands to my hips. Still not impressed with my lie, he convinces me to change again.

I walk back to my closet, with the skirt and blouse combo this time. I change into it and look at myself. The purple sleeves reach my elbows, while the skirt only makes it a little past mid-thigh. I walk back out.

I tuck in the front of the blouse and look up to the camera. "It doesn't really go but-"

"No, it's nice." He says wholeheartedly. I smile and move my hair to my back. "But you prefer the dress?" I ask, already knowing the answer. "Yeah.." He chuckles. I turn around to look at the last dress. "What kind of party is this anyway? Like seriously?" He asks.

I shrug my shoulders. "Knowing my friend, probably lively, but I may be wrong." I'm not wrong. It's even clear in my voice that I don't believe that. I look at the blue dress I've set out. "Anything else?"

"Well, I don't- I- Well... Yeah.." I grab the dress and walk to the closet. I pull the blouse over my shoulders. I then slide the skirt off and pull the dress over my head. I look at myself.

Plain and blue. Complimenting whatever curve I may have. It makes it to the middle of my thigh, just barely. I straighten it out the best I can. Trying to elongate it the most it can be. I step out of the closet and over to the camera's view.

I smile and play with my hair. "Uh- I'm just- Are you comfortable in that?" He asks me. I laugh and look down. "It's fine." I squint my eyes and chew the inside of my cheek.

"Well, I like it, but the red one is probably... Uhm... Easier to walk in?"

I doubt that was his real reasoning behind that. Maybe it was, but he didn't sound believable. "Well, I've probably got to go." I pick up my phone. "Be safe." He says contently. "You don't have to worry about me." I roll my eyes and pretend to be annoyed.

"Talk soon?" He asks. "Mhm." I hum. We say bye once more and hang up. I walk to my bathroom. I freshen up my makeup and brush through my hair one last time.

I get in my car and drive to the address I was sent to. It's already so dark outside. Driving is a simple task for anyone. I find a sense of peace in driving. The quiet music with the simple pressing of a pedal.

Oh yeah, big party at some college kid's parent's house. I try to find a spot. I wouldn't be surprised if I never even saw Carmen at this party. I walk up and knock on the door.

No answer, so I decide it's best to just try the door. Yep, unlocked.

I walk in and hear blasting music throughout the house. A game of beer pong to my right. People dancing to my left. Dancing, grinding, same difference. Somehow, I don't feel exposed in this outfit anymore. A lot of people are wearing much worse than I am.

"Y/n!" Carmen appears from out of nowhere. I look at her with a shocked expression. A brunette man who's probably 5'10 stands by her. He's pretty. "Uh.. Hi." I say to her.

The guy looks at me. "This is y/n, y/n this is Zach." Oh, the incredibly white boy name. Should have expected it. "This is Zach's house." Should have expected that too.

"It's a pleasure," I say to him. "Pleasure's mine." He smiles. Someone calls Carmen to a drinking game in the kitchen. Just leaving the two of us by the door.

"So what's your major?" He asks me. "Oh, I'm not- I don't go to your college. Carmen just said I had to come. We were high school acquaintances. We were never really friends." I say nervously. He nods and scratches his neck.

"Well, you look great. Your dress looks great." He compliments me. I guess he can't see how out of place I feel here. It's not like I'm hiding it on purpose.

He clears his throat. "So, do you want anything to drink?" He asks me. I nod and walk to the kitchen. A couple of people are laughing and talking about something on their phones. "Excuse me," I say to a man.

I look up at him. He grins down at me. "Sorry, sweetheart." He moves from in front of the fridge. What kind of idiot stands in front of the fridge at a party? I open the fridge. I look at what's eye level.

I look at the people in the kitchen. All guys now that I notice. I bend my knees and drop closer to the ground. No shot in hell am I bending down in from of these guys.

I find a wine cooler and decide that'll have to do, because the longer I'm in this kitchen the longer these men stare at me. I hold onto my drink like a life preserver. Nobody else will be touching this drink.

"I don't recognize you." A redhead sits down next to me. A tan brunette sits next to her with a beer in her hand. I scratch my neck. "I don't go to your college," I explain. They nod, now understanding.

"You should come to play beer pong or something." The brunette smiles. Why are these girls acting so chummy? "I don't- I'm not a beer person," I say to them. the redhead smiles. "Then let's go dance, I'm sure you're a natural." What is that supposed to mean?

She takes my hand. Shit, she's kind of tall. She brings me to the dance floor. The brunette disappears to the beer pong table. "I'm River." She goes to shake my hand. I smile. "Y/n." I shake it teasingly.

I will never see this woman again, but she seems nice enough. Seems like she deserves common courtesy. She dances to the loud music that I really do not listen to. It's not something I'd normally listen to.

I try to get into the rhythm of the music. It seems like everyone knows the song. "Really not your scene, huh?!" River practically yells. I shake my head and laugh nervously. I'm laughing at myself.

Now's that I realize my wine cooler is empty. That was fast.

"Let me get you another one!" She points at it. I shake my head again and go to the kitchen without River. I throw the bottle into the trash can. I walk back over to the fridge.

I look at the same man. He grins down at me. "Go ahead, gorgeous." He moves from the fridge. I look at him a moment, distaste clear on my face. I then bend down again to get another wine cooler.

I walk from the kitchen over to where the people dance. I glance back at the kitchen. I send a sour look at the guy by the fridge. Men.

"Wow, you don't go to our college." River smiles and swirls her beer. I raise an eyebrow, looking for more answers. "He's James, like the hottest guy at school." She says about the guy.

I scoff but disguise it like a laugh. "You're kidding, that's what you guys think is attractive? I don't have a lot of turn-offs, but clammy hands are the worst." I say to her. She peers behind me.

"His hands are not-" Her eyes widen. She smiles and looks back at me. "Do you look for that kind of thing?" She laughs. I shrug my shoulders and look down at my feet. I take a sip of my drink. "We gonna dance?" She asks.

I sigh and hesitantly follow her to the dance floor. "Come on, y/n, loosen up." She sets her beer down by the TV. She begins shaking her hips and getting into the rhythm. I join her nervously.

Who am I trying to impress? I don't know anyone here, nobody but Carmen. And I barely even know her. I don't know River. This isn't me. I'm not a partier, that's obvious to anyone here.

Well, I figure it'd be. It seems these people are blind to anything but having a good time. Maybe I'd be looser if I wasn't such a big fat dropout.

I feel a pair of hands on my hips. I gasp quietly and turn my head. Not really who I would have wanted. James.

I look back to River, who is gone.

His hands small on my hips. It's strange for him to have such small hands considering his broad size. I look back again. "Just go with it." He leans down.

"Please move," I say sternly. His hands don't move away. He keeps his lips by my ear. I stop swaying.

His hands slide back. "Stop, I don't know you," I tell him. "People don't dress like that for nothing." He smirks just before someone punched him square in the nose.

I step forward a bit to see whose hand it was. I look at Zach who is shaking his hand up and down like it'll ease the pain. Zach looks up from his hand.

"Are you okay?" I ask him. He nods and walks closer to me. James glares at Zach and looks up. He didn't punch him very hard. "Want him to come upstairs?" Zach asks.

He begins walking up the stairs and I decide it may be best to follow. He opens the second door to the left. Navy blue comforter, Iowa state flag on the wall, one pillow.

"Here sit down." He brushes his bed off like there was something on the comforter. There wasn't. I sit down on the bed. He pulls his chair from his desk and sits across from me.

We sit in silence. "He didn't do anything, did he?" I shake my head at his question. I look at his hand. "Does it still hurt?" I ask him. This time he shakes his head. "Nah, I didn't punch him all that hard."

I already knew that.

"So..." I look down and pick at the skirt of my dress. I can feel his eyes on me. Staring is something I've gained a sixth sense about. Not because it happens to me often or anything.

I face him again. "Y/n..." He leans forward and moves hair behind my ear. My lips part and he smiles.

He kisses me and stands to his feet. He pulls me up to him. He pops me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He sets me down on his desk and his kisses quicken.

"God, y/n, you're gorgeous." His hands look for a place to sit. I pull my head back. I look at his eyes, lust-filled. He stands in anticipation.

I lean forward again and kiss him. He pulls me from the desk and hastily lays me on the bed. He moves from my lips to my neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 126 33
𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒈 ( 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒍 ) ─── you thought the story was over, you are wrongly mistaken. clay is finally getting able to...
100K 1.7K 33
Y/N is just your everyday 20 year old girl with a normal and basic life... except for the peircing screams of her older brother, George. ~ Y/N uses s...
1.1M 17.9K 20
Of course pissbaby we will play again soon, dw oh, I wasn't worried. A small twitch streamer gets raided by a large streamer named dreamwastaken. Thi...
37.4K 1.1K 30
You apply for dreams love or host and win. But a close friend get jealous and tries to mess up your relationship. This is a regular dream x reader s...