Beauty In Evil

By Kripa_Sethi

previously known as 'Always and Forever' ||The Secret of Joy is the Mastery of Pain|| Three children were thr... More

Blurb & Author's Note
Characters
PROLOGUE
Our Empire
First Foster House
I Think The Fuck Not
Stronger Than Him
Let The Revenge Begin
In A Week
Bloody Dumb
Mansion Aesthetics
Real Personalities
Underworld System
So-called Sugar Daddy
Collecting Secrets
Reasons
Eventful Dinner
Triplets Tattoos
Shocking
Phase 1 Ends
Eradicating Legally
Next Target
Change Of Plans
Fear of the Unknown
Reputation
Triplets Pets
The Unknown Son
Emotions
Leaving
Smile
Interaction
Atlas Ender Dark
Hacking
Death Note
Clubbing and Shopping
Lights Out
Mafia Ball
Father-Son
Ambushed
Isolation
Arrangements
Grand Entrance
Fake things don't last long
We Hate that fucker too
Deep Thoughts
Death Note Begins
Hello Brothers
Trailer
Relaxing
Pranks
A or B
History
Asking out
Marco
Matteo
Consent
Three down, three to go
She
Top of the Death note
Until Next Time Brother
Hope
Fun soon
Rule the World
Lucky Guy
We Will End It
Eliza
Heart a chance
Lets continue shall we
Revenge is Served
Epilogue: BIE
Note

Knight Empire

8.7K 242 100
By Kripa_Sethi

CH 20: Knight Empire

Adina's POV

It's the next day and today I'm planning to go to my company because it's been a while since I have physically visited. Nobody knows that we own it, but they know that we are important people.

They just know that we are VIPs for the company. I wanted to check all the employees of the company. Since today is Saturday so there is no school, so we have no stress over going there. It is such a waste of our precious time.

I know schools are important and all but me and my triplets have finished it earlier so that we could spend our time in the business. We love doing business that's why we have our empires.

I have yet to ask my triplets about their opinion on going with me. If they don't want to go then I'll go alone but if they will come, there will be less work for me.

I asked them about their opinion and then lay in bed
"Do you want to go to the companies to physically check everything out"

Alessio replied me
"Why suddenly"

I answered him
"I want to get out of the house and at the same time I can check the company out in here"

They both agreed and said they are getting ready. It was still pretty early since it was 6:45 am and everyone in this mansion was sleeping except me and my triplets.

We have a habit of waking at 6:00 am so that we can spend more time productively. This works most of the time because we usually wake early, and we love working.

It's a time-coping mechanism that we three use. We use work as a distraction, and we know it is not a healthy mechanism because sometimes I don't sleep for 5 days straight working. My twins have mostly stayed awake for 2 days awake, they sleep after I force them.

Even though I don't sleep while working I make sure that my triplets do get their sleep. Anyways.

It's been the stress of laptop and screen work since last week because of our plan to destroy Romanos so I have been getting headaches.

I have been getting them because of constantly being in front of a screen and not sleeping much. So, I want to get out of the house and go see some physical documents rather than see virtual ones.

So, I took an ibuprofen and went to my bathroom to get freshen up. After a relaxing shower, I went to wrap myself in the bathrobe and went towards my closet to find some sexy and intimated-looking clothes.

After swimming through my closet for a few minutes, I found a perfect outfit. It was a white outfit which my all-black looks that have been going on for a while now.

It consists of a white crop top and white pants, I then put a white blazer on with it completing the look. I looked in the mirror and I whistled, saying
"I sure do look hot and sexy with an overall scary look"

I ended the look with simple makeup and with white silhouette heels and black sunglasses, with a mask to cover our identity which is also black, something has to be black. I styled my hair straight and let them fall.

As I finished the look, both Al and Am entered my room and looked at them seeing both of them in professional outfits.

Amir was wearing a white button-up with light grey pants. He styles it with some brown boots and rolled his sleeves up and also styles his hair. He was also wearing black sunglasses and a mask.

On the other hand, Alessio was wearing a full black outfit. He was wearing a turtleneck with black pants, and a Gucci belt and finished it off with a greyish-black blazer and black Balenciaga shoes. He was also wearing Black sunglasses and a mask.

(A/N: ignore the bag)

Looks like black sunglasses are in trend because we all are wearing them. Today we all are dressed up differently as me being all white, am being mixed and Al being all black, which is also looking pretty good.

We all are looking hot damnn. I smile at them and speak
"Looking hot"

They chucked at me, and Amir said to me
"You too, if I weren't your brother, I would hit you up"

I laughed at his statement. After that, I said to them
"Let's go"

They nodded at me; we went straight towards to barrage because nobody was awake right now to stop us. Surprisingly, they haven't woken up till now, it's 8:am right now.

I think it's because they are trying tried to find out what we will do to them next. We have planted bombs around all the Romano-owned items all around the world, whether it being mansions, cars, private jets etc.

We didn't put any bombs on the business-related owned item because technical now they are under us, and I don't want to destroy them to build them yet again.

Anyways all the bombs have been planted, it took a week for all the members I hired to put bombs in the areas. It was Amir's duty to check that all the mansions were covered or not and Alessio's duty was to see all the vehicles.

I had other work to do so I gave them this work which I think they did perfectly after I saw all the reports last night. I have left the grandfather's owned places because we don't want to target him.

I will not launch all the bombs at the same time because what's the fun in it? I will let Alessio call them into Alexander's office because I have placed cameras and mics there. After that, I will start exploding the bombs and we will record all the reactions.

We will telecast the reactions after all the mansions have exploded because when I say underground will get a live telecast of what will happen to Italian I wasn't kidding.

We went towards our blue Aventador and went towards our mansion which we bought some time ago. We made some of our vehicles transfer here so we can use them without being inquired about.

We parked the blue Aventador and went towards the barrage to pick up our car. We decided to go in different cars, which matched our clothes.

So, I decided to take a fully modified white Lamborghini Aventador. Alessio decided to take a fully modified Black Mclaren and Amir decided to take a fully modified grey Ferrari.

With our cars, we look all the more badass. I said fully modified because they were a product of K Cars which is Alessio's company. He modified these cars for us three because only us three can enter these cars.

It has a finger scanner on its door, and if by any chance anybody excerpts us enters the car then for that it also has a finger scanner built inside the steering wheel. It has an AI system that helps us locate anybody in this world after we say our code word.

There are also a lot more modifications but I'm not in the mood for explaining to them because there are a lot. Anyways as we reached the Knight Empire, which is our main building, we enter it.

Seeing us everybody stood in the place greeting watching us. We haven't been to the Itay branch, so nobody knows us here. We just ignore them and walk towards the top of the building.

We were about to enter the elevator, but we were interrupted by a high-pitched voice. I sighed because I knew it would waste our time, and we have some important business to tend to.

We have to do some final paper works on the new development we are announcing next week, it is that we are expanding the business more, we have made Jewellery company. Knight Jewels, which was Alessio's idea.

He said he wanted something concocting type of company and then came up with an idea of Making jewellery. He doesn't have a fashion design degree but if he wants to do it for them, he will get it.

Even though he likes that when I select his clothes, but he has a great fashion in choosing jewellery. It was his idea of making snake rings and necklaces which had a tracker, mic and camera implanted.

I heard the lady's voice getting close to us, but I ignored her as the elevator opened. My, I and my triplets enter it ignoring the annoying lady and pressing the top floors button.

The elevator closed right at the lady's face as she was about to speak to us. We just stood there seeing her face pass by us as we started moving upwards, as we reached the top floor we started moving towards the CEO's office.

We entered it without knocking which we regret instantly because of what we saw there, we had to bleach our eyes. Our substitute person who is the face of the company so that we can stay hidden is fucking a lady on the desk.

I whispered in Alessio's ear
"Remind me to change the desk later"

He nods at me still disgusted by the site. They have now noticed us and hurriedly are trying to wear their clothes. We have still disgust written all over our faces.

After wearing the clothes, the woman Mr Hugo, who is the substitute fucking left quickly embarrassed after getting caught. Hugo then noticed who we are because it was the head substitute knows what we look like.

He looked now scared to death because we saw him fucking someone on our desk and this is not the first time this has happened because we have checked the footage of this office before.

We entered the room and sat on the other side of the room waiting for him to say something.

He then said
"Mr and Ms Knight what see you doing here, you could have told me if you had any work."

You see Hugo was hired 2 months ago for replacement because the other one was in an accident and still is in a coma.

Hugo has never seen our faces because we always wear a mask. We are still wearing one because we don't anyone to know our identity.

Hugo here is an Italian man, he wanted to spy on us so that he could get information on Mysterious business magnates. This is the first time he is meeting us. I just stare at him for a few seconds after standing up.

I made my way over to him and drag him by his hair to the centre of the room and throw him there. I then locked the door so no one could enter the room. Al then stood up and made his way towards Hugo and spoke

"You think you try to sell our information to Romanos and live"

His face was now pale and was shaking with fear. Alessio just kicked him all over his body and shoot him in the head. We didn't want to know what information he told them because we already know that.

Once I got to know that he was a spy on us then I took all the important information from him because I don't want Italians to get to know anything about Knight Empire. We just let him live because we were a little too busy to come to Italy just to kill this useless person, but since we are in Italy, so we decided to kill him.

We called the other member so that was going to be our new substitute for the main empire.

The rest of the day we just did the final finishing on Alessio's jewellery that he going to showcase and some other works.

We will call the Romanos today only because it's been three days since we attacked them and now it's getting boring.

We have set a particular time we want the Italians to telecast since in the underworld the great hour is between 7-12 pm we will blast their commodities at 8:00 pm. It's right now 5:00 pm, so there are 3 hours for the

show to begin
-----------------------------------

hey guys, so the next chapter is uploaded hope you guys like it.

Questionnaire

1st: what do think about Knight Empire?

2nd: what do think about the next step in the plan?

3rd: overall thoughts about the chapter.

Anyways... That's all...
See you in the next chapter
xoxo Kripa

Word count: 2152

Edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

830K 16.4K 78
At the the tender age of three, she was framed by her twin sister for something she didn't do. No one listened to her cries and demanded that she wou...
37.4K 843 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
148K 3K 38
Book 1: Fire and Ice series. Twins Marina and Lukas Sloane, where taken from their father and brothers at a few months old by their mother. When she...
134K 3.7K 60
"I'm sorry for leaving you", I whispered. "n-never leave ", she cried. "Shhh it's okay, I'm not leaving". *****************************************...