Analyze, Overcome, Adapt (RWB...

By BetaWriter141

???: Yup I'm dead very dead [Phase 1(Analyzing)-Complete] [Phase 2(Overcoming)-Complete] [Phase 3(Adapting)-C... More

Prologue
[Chapter 1]: Search and Rescue
[Chapter 2]: Encounter
[Chapter 3]: Unknown
[Chapter 4]: Alpha of Omega
A/N Note
[Chapter 5]: Falling
[Chapter 7]: Department
[Chapter 8]: Luck (-1)
[Chapter 9]: Oddly Effective
[Chapter 10]: Aftermath
[Chapter 11]: Summer Break (Pt 1)

[Chapter 6]: Butterfly Effects

2.4K 63 74
By BetaWriter141

-3rd Pov-

Several days has pass since the Vale incident. The Grimms that was supposed to destroy the city was wiped out by Atlas Security Force and some huntsmen.

Due this sudden attack, the Atlas send more reinforcement into Vale and temporary ceasing all events.

Beacon Tower

Ironwood: That was a close call Ozpin.. too close!

Ozpin: Calm down James, nothing serious happened.

Ironwood: It would have if my men weren't there! This city would have fallen along with the Academy.

Ozpin: Yes James calm down and from what you told me, is it true that one of your soldier contacted the fleet from west, where the Grimm was suppose to came from?

Ironwood: Yes that's right but I don't remember dispatching a lookout to the west.

Ozpin: Someone in the shadow is helping us I want to know who and why.

Ironwood: Does it matter he saved the city and the academy.

Ozpin: Yes, but let's not forget.

Ozpin tap a button on his desk which then a hologram appear. It was a Vedio of several buildings and mountains destroyed.

Ozpin: There are still a few people we don't seem to know about.

Ironwood: Report said that it was cause by some dust explosion accident.

Qrow: Which is false.

Qrow, who came out of nowhere joins in between them.

Ironwood: Qrow! Did you get any info from our prisoner?

Qrow: That girl was literally mute! She won't say a word! I tried to temp her with ice cream, it almost work but she resist it.

Ironwood: Ice cream?

Qrow: Yes ice cream.

He takes out his flask and drank from it.

Ozpin: It can't be help, tell me Qrow don't you think it's abit intriguing that you met her in combat?

Qrow: Yea, one of Ironwood's man contacted me for assistance. So much for Atlas Special Force can't even take a little girl.

Ironwood wasn't to happy that Qrow was mocking his soldiers. After  they successfully protected the kingdom form Grimm.

Ozpin: But she is quite skilled which makes me question, white did the Atlas your assistance specifically?

Qrow: What do you mean?

Ozpin: That girl is quite a handful from what I've seen, no ordinary huntsmen can apprehend her like you did.

Ironwood: You're say that someone purposely called Qrow, because they know that only he would be able beat her?

Ozpin: Precisely... And I suspect it's the same person who contacted your fleet.

Qrow: Now that's..... surprising....

Ozpin: Now there is several more things I want to discuss with you, first of all these three.

The hologram showed the picture of 3 people. Emerald, Mercury and Cinder.

Qrow: They are the ones who attack the fall maiden. To think that they would be right under our noses and none of us realize it.

Ozpin: The person who reported them also seem to know their abilities.

The data of Emerald caught Qrow's attention.

Qrow: Illusion, that's a dangerous semblance. If she was here the whole time, why didn't she use that?

Ozpin: I've ask that question myself several times.

Ironwood: This Cinder, her semblance.... It resemble the one Miss Rose told us.

Ozpin: Indeed.

Qrow: Do you think someone from her side is ratting them out?

Ozpin: It is a possibility but she controls all her pawns, I don't think they would dare to rebel.

Ironwood: We still have many things unsolved, how the mountain was destroyed, mysterious info breaker and much more.

Ozpin: We can only hope that these asset are on our side.

Beacon Cafeteria

Nora: I'm so bored!!!

The two teams were sitting around their lunch table. With the exception of two people who are in a wheelchair.

Blake: Well we aren't allowed to go outside yet. I wonder why since the grimms are already exterminated.

Weiss: I can't believe I haven't went shopping in the past 3 weeks!

Ruby: Really Weiss? That's what you are concerned about?

Weiss: Shut up you wouldn't understand.

Ren: My supplies for daily meals are also... In a state of emergency.

Y/N: You guys don't like the food in cafeteria?

Jaune: It's not like that, we like food that's cooked from our own teammates even more.

Y/N: Team bonding and cooking lessons huh? That's neat.

Pyrrha: I-It's not so much on Tuesdays.

Y/N: Why?

Pyrrha: It's Nora's turn to cook that day....

Y/N: Oh...

Ren: Jaune's cooking skills is terrible-

Jaune: What?! I thought you said it was good Pyrrha!

Pyrrha: I-It was! Just a little bit salty...

Ren: -but it can be fixed. Nora on the orther hand....

Nora: Yea?

She smile innocently at him which he shudders at the sight of it.

Ren: S-She's fine.

Nora: Oh please! I'm not that bad! Yang can vouch for me right?

We all look at Yang who simply looked at her unfinished meal. She was having her own Vietnam flashback.

Yang: Not. A. Word.

Pyrrha: Is she alright?

Ruby: Well she have been severely traumatized by Nora's cooking... so.... every time she sees food or cooking... she became..... that.

Y/N: Hey Yang at least you don't have to walk for a few days!

Yang: Rot in hell you scumbag!

Ruby: Language!

Weiss: None of this wouldn't have happen if you just kept your mouth shut.

Yang: This wasn't fair at all! I just tease him a little and he made me ate something that almost killed me!

Blake: I'd say it's pretty fair, you did almost kill him the first time you met him.

Yang: Shut up traitors all of you!

Ruby: Come on sis stop being a wimp. We all know that you can take the most punishment out of everyone in our team.

Yang: I swear! He was using his chance to get me back for teasing him!

Y/N: Heh I want to to feel the pain and despair when your parents gave birth to you!

Yang: Oh I'll make sure you no longer can make one!!

The entire table laugh at her suffering.

Weiss: So whose turn is today?

Jaune: Since it was Ren last time, it's mine today.

Pyrrha: Alright then I'm leaving him in your hands Jaune!

Y/N: Take care of me will ya.

Jaune: Leave it to me!

-Y/N Pov-

So basically what happen was two days ago, Pyrrha suggest that she would take care of me 24/7 but I refuse because it would definitely take a toll on her.

Which later Ruby decided that they would take turn to help me. Basicly means pushing me around the wheelchair, carrying all my stuff and all that.

For the first day I got Nora which I thought it would be my funeral, but surprisingly she took care of me quite well. I hate to admit it but having her around was fun.

Ren on the orther hand take care of me well and also made some homemade medicines which taste and look bad but quickens the healing of my... well... Injury

Y/N: So what do you got today Jaune?

Jaune: Let's see we have Professor Port's class at 11 and Combat class at 12.

Y/N: Great I'm gonna love listening to his stories again...

Jaune: Yea, no matter what somethings always stays the same.

Y/N: Me on the orther hand, don't know if they really would last long.

Eve: (Diver you have changed several major fates,

1.Yang's hand
2. Pyrrha's death
3. Beacon's fall
4. Fall Maiden's power
5. Ruby's eye
6. Blake's scar
7. RWBY's separation

The entire story has been derailed.)

Y/N: Is that a bad thing?

Eve: (The effects are catastrophic.)

Y/N: What why?! I just change a thing or two.

Eve: (Let me explain to you, the people of your world created this story, and Laplace just made it into reality.)

Y/N: You already told me that part.

Eve: (But that doesn't mean this world is alive. It is all a system they are lifeless and only meant to follow the original storyline.)

Y/N: Then what the hell did I do?

Eve: (The system was destroyed. Every person and things are all alive and non of them are under system's control.)

Y/N: So that's a good thing right?

Eve: No this basically means plot armor is erased, Every person and characters can now die.

Y/N: Y-You are joking right?!

Eve: (I'm a system I do not joke)

Y/N: Wait you said if the system found an anomaly they would delete the world right? So why isn't anything happening?

Eve: (There are 2 conditions for Laplace to destroy a world. Conscious Fiction and New Fiction.

(Conscious) is where the inhabitants of this world realize they are nothing but a fiction.

(New) is where the storylines grew new roots.

Both have been destroyed by the time you prevented the fall.)

Y/N: I still don't quite get it....

Eve: (*sigh* Think this as a butterfly effect. If you only have saved Pyrrha, there would be only two new path, and you would be destroying one, that applies to all the orther choices.

But right now you change the story by changing the inner most root of the wings. You've change not one but all the major roots, basicly you tore the wing of the butterfly effect.)

Y/N: Ahh I get it , I fucked up.

Eve: (Yea you fucked up.)

Y/N: you know you seem to have more emotion when you talk now.

Eve: (I.... My links with Laplace has been destroyed, maybe that's why I'm speaking more like this.)

Y/N: I see..... hey! If you ever need me just call up alright? I don't want you to feel lonely since you could only talk to me.

Eve: (.....Right)

I smiled, maybe she isn't so bad after all..

???: Mr L/N!

Y/N: Huh? Yes sorry?!

Professor Port has his eyes on me. The class seems to be looking at me anticipating something.

Wait what am I in the middle of...

Port: So what's the answer Mr L/N

Y/N: Answer? What answer? My body may be here for a long time but my brain just arrived!!

Eve: (Just says 23.)

Y/N: U-Umm 23?

He looks to be surprised by my answer.

Port: Oh you seem to have done your homework, that's right the maximum number of beowolf in a pack is 23.

He walks away and continue teaching his lesson. The class also continue doing whatever they were doing.

Jaune: Hey Y/N are you alright?

Y/N: Yea, Why would I be?

Jaune: I've tried to knock you out of your daydreaming but you would wake up, Nora even slapped you.

Y/N: Oh it is? Sorry I spaced out a bit.

Jaune: More like your soul left your body.

The class ring bells, it seems that we have to go to our new session.

Y/N: Combat class right?

Jaune: Yea...

He don't seem very motivated for this. Not that I blame him, even I'm not that motivated.

Pyrrha: Hey Jaune, Y/N!

Jaune: Oh hey Pyrrha.

Y/N: Someone seems motivated.

Pyrrha: Of course! Combat class is also important and necessary.

Y/N: Something tells me that's not the reason you are so motivated.

Pyrrha: Sorry, I just get motivated when it comes to training and combat.

Jaune: That's just like you, we here on the orther hand.

Jaune/(Y/N): *sigh*

We soon arrive at the training arena. We took our seats which later joined by the rest of team JNPR and RWBY

Glynda: Today we will be having some sparing lessons. Mr Lark!, Mr Shawn Would you please come foward.

The two students took place at the arena.

Glynda: Student's aura to hit the red loses. Begin!

Both of them charges. They both were good but not as good as Pyrrha or Yang or any major RWBY characters. In the end Sky was victorious.

Glynda: Very good Mr Lark, you've improved since the last time, Mr Shawn, you need to improve on your versatility and reflex.

Shawn: Yes Mrs Goodwitch.

Glynda: Mr Lark you may choose your next opponent.

As Shawn when to his seat, I notice that Sky was looking at me with a displeased face. I wonder if I make him mad or anything.

Sky: Then I choose him!

He points his axe at me. Which took me off my guard. Well scratch that it took everyone's guard off.

Glynda: I'm sorry Lark but Mr L/N is a civilian, he is here only because of an accident that involves our student.

Sky: Then why don't you sent him to a day care or something? He don't belong here!

Ruby: Hey watch what you say about Y/N!!

Weiss: If you want to pick a fight fight someone your of your own experience.

Sky: Hah you're all defending him, but he basicly came here free of pass without even earnings it!

I could see Jaune flinching at those words.

Eve: (Aren't you going to do anything about it?)

Y/N: Of course not.

Eve: (He is insulting you.)

Y/N: Yea no shit, I don't even care what he says anyways.

Eve: (You're lying I can feel yours emotions idiot.)

Yang: He isn't here on a free pass, I did something wrong which cause him the state he is in!

Sky: And how can you be so sure he isn't faking anything? I know alot people would fake being in a coma just to be in a prestigious academy.

Pyrrha then twist her seat arm, in anger.

Pyrrha: Sky... You don't know a thing about... Y/N... So unless you shut your mouth of yours, I will come down there myself and show you how unworthy you are of this academy.

She throws a terrifying glare with he flinch at it. Damn I didn't know she had it in her.

Jaune: P-Pyrrha calm down.

She did as he informs her. I thought this would be it. But he kept pushing me on.

Sky: Well at least I'm better than him!  I bet he doesn't even have any family to back to! That's why he made up all the lies to stay here.

Pyrrha: That's it!

Yang: You son of a-

At that time I stopped, my mind went blank. Family, it's a word I rarely hear in my lifetime. Family, that word only gives me nightmare and despair.

I started to have memories of 2 adults fighting and a two young children, a boy and a girl crying in the corner. Then the scene changes as both adults left them. The boy quits his school and find a job to support his sister.

But one night after working hard and returning home,  he saw his sister in the floor, her wrist was cut and was bleeding, a penknife was beside her. He doesn't need to guess what happen.

He cried as he cradle her lifeless body. His mind broke he couldn't say or do anything. When the police came to ask him questions he could say do anything, which later he was arrested for suspension of murder.

He couldn't do anything in the first place, he doesn't even care.

Yea I always.... always... hated that word.

I could feel myself standing up from my seat and walking toward the arena. Wow how pityful I would look when I lose to someone like him. He is basicly one of the worst character of this show. But he is right...

I walked up the arena and stand on the opposite side. Wait... I stand up from my seat and walk up the arena?

Wait wait wait wait, I STAND UP FROM MY SEAT AND WALK UP THE ARENA?!?!

I raised my hand and mocked him to come at me, CHOTTO MATTE.

-Jaune Pov-

Something is wrong Y/N doesn't seem like himself. He doesn't reply back with jokes like he usually does but he stood up and walk toward the arena.

Ruby: Is he alright?

Jaune: W-Wait I don't think he is supposed to be standing.

Blake: G-Guys I'm not the only one who notice his eyes color changed right?

Nora: What???? Really?

Weiss tried to look at him from her seat.

Weiss: I-Its purple now?

Pyrrha: Is he going to be alright? Fighting before his injuries fully healed.

Yang: Anyone want to help him? He isn't the best fighter....

Ruby: I hope he doesn't get hurt.

Glynda who was surprised by his decision looks at him perplexed. Well all of us were.

Glynda: A-Are you sure about this?

Y/N: Affirmative.

Y/N: HELL NO!

That was weird he sounded so emotionless as if he was a robot.

Weiss: Why he sounded like doubling?

Sky: Hmp! I'll show that you don't belong here.

Y/N: If I defeat you within 3 seconds, you shall be expelled of this academy, if I lose here I shall be expelled, does these conditions suffice?

Sky: Heh don't go back on your words now worthless piece of shit!

Y/N: I advised that you stop insulting him, If you continue I'm afraid that might exterminate you.

Sky: Shut up!

He runs toward Y/N and bring swing his axe from the right. If Y/N gets gets by it, he would be flung out of the arena!

Pyrrha: Y/N!

Weiss: Look out!!!

Just as the axe hit him every thing stopped. All the student in the arena had their eyes wide.

Y/N brought his knees up and his elbow down and caught the axe between them. It seems that it caught Sky of his guard but he snap out of it and tried to pull his axe.

Sky: Let go scum!

Y/N: I've told you already.....

With his strength he crush the axe between them and took a shard of the axe. He swiftly tried to strike Sky in the eye but came to a stop one inch away.

Y/N: Stop. Insulting. Him. Or I might do something we both won't like....

Sky was shaking in fear, he couldn't move at all, and his pants... Well let's just say he got a small waterfall from that.

-3rd Pov-

Y/N bought his purple eyes close to Sky's face and whispers one last message.

Y/N: You are worthless, and always will be. Carved that in your brain, if you have one.

As Sky falls to the ground. He throw away the shard and continue to look menacingly before his eyes turn back to blue.

He looks around for quite a while until his eyes fall on Sky and then his pants.

Y/N: I am so sorry (●__●). I didn't mean to get violent.

Glynda: I-Its fine Y/N please go back to your seat.

Y/N: I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that, can I help you to the-

Y/N try to get close to Sky to help but he only scream in horror while running away with water still dripping out of his pants.

Y/N: (・_・;) Okayyyy thennnnn......

I slowly make my way back to my seat with the teams looking at me with wide eyes.

Weiss: A-Are you alright? Are you hurt?

Y/N: Well no I think (・_・;) but I hope I didn't hurt him much.

Blake: Physically? I doubt it. Mentally? I bet on Weiss credit card, you broke him.

Weiss: Hey I've got my credit banned!

Blake: Exactly.

Ruby: That was soo cool!!! I never knew you actually a good fighter!!!

Y/N: No you've mistaken I'm actually n- (●__●)

Nora: Your knees and elbows are so hard and strong!!! How much work out did you do a day?!

Y/N: Listen guys I'm not a-(>▂<)

Yang: You gotta teach me those moves!!!

Jaune: M-Me too!!

Y/N: (╥﹏╥) End me.

Glynda: Enough!!

She since the noisy group that was disturbing the entire class.She rubs her template and look at her watch.

Glynda: We will end the session early today. Y/N please come to my office after school.

Y/N: Y-Yes ma'am. (〒﹏〒)

After the class was finish, I prepared myself for a long lecture as I went inside Mrs Goodwitch's office. She was looking at me but I couldn't make eye contact with her.

I slowly make my way toward the seat. It took me a few second before I burst out to apologize.

Y/N: U-Umm.... I apologize for my actions!!!

Glynda: No it's not about tha-

Y/N: I swear I would never do that again!!!

Glynda: Listen here-

Y/N: You can double my homework if you want!! Please Forgive me!!!! Forgive me!!!

Glynda couldn't hold it anymore and irk mark appear on her head and she hit my head with the book on the table.

Glynda: Have you calm down now?

Y/N: Yes. (ヘ・_・)ヘ

She rubs her template and fix her glasses.

Y/N: Hot...

Glynda: Look I'm not here to punish you to lecture you, it's the orther way around. I hope you didn't took his words seriously.

Y/N: Me? Eh don't worry I've already forgotten about it.

Glynda: If you are mad you can tell  me.

Y/N: Well his words are harsh I'm just a bit hurt but not mad at all.

Glynda: Then what was that? When you fought him.

Y/N: Oh that? That wasn't me it's ev-

Eve: (Y/N!!!)

Y/N: eeee I mean!!! Oh yeah I was a bit mad so I lash out at him... heh heh... Yea.. I did that... definitely me, the one who kick his ass... yup nobody else can do that..... so....

Glynda: (●__●) Alright then.... Well then, if you ever need anything, com le to my office.

Y/N: Alright you got it!

I quickly make my way out of the office and slam the door shut. I inhale and exhale heavily once I was out.

Y/N: That was super close! (• ▽ •;)

Eve: (Yea no shit.) ಠ_ಠ

-Glynda Pov-

I rub my template once again and took of my glasses. Many abnormal things are happening these days.

I look at the door where Y/N left. I'm not dumb, I know the look in his eyes when Sky mention his family. I really hope he didn't hit any spot there. Plus his eyes, when it turn purple it was like a whole different person.

Glynda: Ughhh Let's not think about this now. I should get a cup of coffee to clear my head.

-Y/N Pov-

Y/N: So Eve mind telling me why you went all John Wick.

Eve: (He was hurting you, so I took care of it.)

Y/N: You know violence is not always the answer. Plus I don't really care what they say.

Eve: (Y/N.)

I was surprised to hear that. This is the first time I heard her call my name.

Eve: (I'm connected to you. I know when you're hurt or sad, and I'm not going to stand by and watch as you get hurt.)

Y/N: Eve... When did you get so.... emotional? I thought you were a system.

Eve: (I....I don't know.... It's a possibility that when you cut ties with Laplace I changed as well.)

Y/N: As much as I'm happy for your progress, I wouldn't want rage to be the first emotion you get. So don't worry about me alright?

Eve: (I... can't do that.)

Y/N: What do you mean?

Eve: (I'm..... Evolving I think.)

Y/N: Neat. But seriously next time don't take over like that. Thank you for standing up for me but I don't want orther people to get hurt just because I felt a little sad.

Eve: (.... I understand but I have a condition, if you don't stand up for yourself I will.)

Y/N: Well alright, Deal. But say where did you learn how to fight like that?

Eve: (I'm not sure it suddenly appear in my databanks.)

Y/N: Wow you really are evolving....

Weiss: Hey Y/N.

Y/N: Ajbajbjajaba-!!!

I was startled by her sudden appearance but she was startle as well.

Weiss: Ahhh!

Y/N: Weiss! It's you....

Weiss: You startle me!

Y/N: Yea? you startled me!

Weiss: That was a startle? Who are you talking to anyways?

Y/N: No one! Just to myself.... I think.

Weiss: Alright... I brought some chocolate drinks.... Want some?

Y/N: If I say no will you drink both of those by yourself?

Weiss: WHA- I- Hmph! Fine then I'll drink them myself!

Y/N: I was just kidding! I'll have one.

Weiss: That's what I thought.

She gave me a cup and took a seat beside me. We both sat in awkward silence.

Weiss: It's been awhile.

Y/N: Yea I haven't talked to you in ages.

Weiss: Well somebody decided that it's better to eat poisonous food rather than greeting their friends.

Y/N: Aww miss me already Snow White?

Her face turn red at the nickname.

Weiss: S-Shut up... Waking up all of suddenly and giving out weird names...

Y/N: Well at least it's not as cheesy as snowflake. Oh right I miss the dance during coma. How was it.

Weiss: Well I don't quite know much about what happened.

Y/N: What do you mean didn't you go to the dance?

Weiss: W-Well I would but I was occupied.

Y/N: Occupied with what?

Weiss: You of course! Someone had to stay just incase you might wake up so I stayed.

Y/N: Wait are you telling me that you stayed by me the entire time?!

Weiss: W-What?! No! W-Well most of the time..... D-Don't flatter yourself!! I was only there because I thought I was responsible for that accident.

I felt a weird sensation in my stomach. Like butterfly are flying around. Is that even a thing?

Weiss: But Ruby did inform me of the event, she said nothing interesting happen orther than Team JNPR's dance.

Y/N: I'm definitely asking Pyrrha about this later!!!

When I mention Pyrrha, Weiss's mood went down by a bit.

Weiss: Both of you seem pretty close these days....

Y/N: Well I guess. We don't quite talk before I went in coma I think.

Weiss: I see. It's great that you are getting along now.

Y/N: W-What's wrong with that?

Weiss: Hmph! Nothing!

Weiss was pouting at my response, I wonder why. I abruptly stand up and stretch myself which startle her.

Y/N: So if I'm not wrong, We missed your shopping spree this week.

Weiss: Huh?

Y/N: Oh come on did you forget. I promised that I would go shopping with you every weekends. Even a person in coma could remember that.

Weiss: H-He remember that?

Weiss: W-Wait but my credit account was banned-

Y/N: Well it's my treat this time, I've saved up quite alot. Think this as shopping reunion. If that's a thing....

Weiss: B-But the entire academy is under Atlas supervision. We aren't allowed to go out!

Y/N: Come on Weiss! Don't you want to rebel a bit? You are in your teens now.

Weiss: What does this even has to do with anything?!

Y/N: Science? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Weiss: Who taught you that?!

Y/N: What I'm trying to say is, if you want rewards sometimes to have to take the risk. So what you say?

I gave out my hand for her to reach. She looks at my hand for a moment then she look at me with “are you crazy” expression but later she rolled her eyes.

Weiss: We might get caught, get detention and all you know?

She speaks as if to warn me about my consequences but I could see her smile that she tried to contain.

Y/N: That's what make it so much more exciting.

Weiss: You are the biggest dork I ever met.

She took my hand despite saying all that.

Y/N: At least I'm a dork that admits his true desire.

Weiss: Well then I should have told you that I've always wanted to rebel as a kid.

Y/N: Oohhhhh who is the bad princess now.

Weiss: S-Shut Up! We better not get caught during all this.

Y/N: You underestimated my power!

After that I summon a portal that directly send us toward the shopping malls.

Weiss: Are are telling you can control your semblance the whole time?!

Y/N: Always have been.

We change our clothes and wore some disguises since the security are everywhere. The we jump in the portal. Both of us brought a few things that we both need.

Of course my wallet took a critical hit, but I'm sure he is fine.

I played a few pranks with the security guards which Weiss disapprove at first but later she joins me as well. I'm corrupting her..... I'm such a bad role model.

I can't help but to feel more attach to her and this world. I wonder why? Oh well who cares we had fun today that's what matters.

______________________________________

I'm sorry if there are any misspelling and well stay safe out there! And uhh Sorry for the long update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 377 17
After living within the cold walls of the facility, (Y/N) is eventually released and forced to wander the world of remnant. Will he become the hero h...
1.9K 32 17
After dying, Y/N is given one last chance by the gods and comes back to life in a new body, and without the ability to summon a Persona, or so he thi...
94.5K 2.4K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...
950 28 9
The first semester is over and now Team (F/I)DGS is now moving on to the next semester, along with Team RWBY and Team JNPR. Let's see how this semest...