EAH: Tale Of Swan Lake

By 21FishBitStar12

Princess Swan Daughter of the Swan Queen and future ruler of the Enchanted Forest. Roberth Von Bart future ba... More

OC Description
Legacy Day Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
True Hearts Day Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Thronecoming Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
New Character Intro
Spring Unsprung Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Way to Wonderland Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Dragon Games Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
New Character
Epic Winter Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter: Finale
The End

Chapter 2

2.3K 45 2
By 21FishBitStar12

"Oh." Raven said as she noticed the fallen book, she picked up the open book while everyone else gathered behind her. They looked through the pages and Raven's fell on a certain person with a man standing behind her.

"My mother." She said.

"And that my dad." Roberth said making the others gasp.

"But this book is about wonderland. Why would it have a picture of the Evil Queen and Von Rothbart?" Maddie said.

"Good question, here set it down I'll try my new hexamination app. Scan photo" Apple said and Raven put the book down and brought out her tablet which brought out her mirror pad which shot out a green light on the photo. "She's got a book in her hand, I wo see if we can see what's in it. Move up into the right." She said and the mirror pad zooms in.

"Look in the mirror." Raven said pointing at it.

"Zoom in on mirror." Allpse said and the mirror pad did just that.

"There's writing there." Princess said.

"Can anyone read it?" Alistair asked as they all tried to get a good look at it.

"Reverse image, enhance." Apple instructed the mirror pad and after the image got clear Raven gasped.

"The wonderland curse." She said taking the tablet from Apple.

"Oh, if we know the curse, you and Roberth can reverse it." Maddie said.

"The curse will be broken and professor Grimm will remove the seal our world and wonderland." Apple said.

"That would be amazing at long last wonderland can be set free." Princess said.

"Whoa, whoa,whoa. Holden your horses everybody, even if that were possible it would take the both of us to do it." Roberth said.

"And I'm still really getting the hang of my magical powers." Raven said hesitantly.

"But you transported to this meeting." Apple said.

"Oh she did alright, but not after a few bumps in the road." Catlin said.

*Flashback*

In the Castleteria Raven is about to transport with Bunny, Alistair and Roberth on one side and Maddie, Briar and Carlin on the other.

"Are you sure you don't want me to do this?" Roberth asked.

"Don't worry I got this, to the study hall!" She said and the disappeared in purple smoke.

They arrived on the wall outside school, they surprised Humphrey Dumpty making him have a great fall. "To the study hall!" Raven said again and they disappeared.

"So would you rather live in a posh castle or a delicious gingerbread house?" Someone asked and her friends was about to answer when Raven adnt he gang appeared.

"Oh that's easy Gingerbread house any day of the week." Maddie said answering for her.

"To the study hall!" Raven said as the disappeared.

"But I wanted the posh castle." The girl said sadly.

Back in the Castleteria Daring is adoring himself in the mirror with Dexter sitting next to him with a bowl of food. Raven and the gang suddenly appeared in the Castleteria surprising Dexter making him toss his food on Daring.

"Oh come on!" Daring glared poutingly at his brother.

*Flashback end*

"See Magic is not that easy." Raven said.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late." Kitty said appearing right next to Raven.

"Except for some people." Raven said. "If we try reversing a spell like this who knows what could happen." Raven said.

"Oh brother, step aside wannabevil I got this from here, you've just gotta do it backwards. Ready okay curse this cast a wonderland on-" Faybelle chanted the spell backward but instead of breaking it she turned into a goat with wings.

"What, this is all your fault, I am so outta here." Faybelle said getting her fluffy tail out of the room.

"That's actuall the second time I've seen that happen today." Briar said.

"Never gets old does it." Kitty said.

"Raven, Roberth the Evil Queen and Von Rothbart's curse must have It's own protective magic, only one of their family members has the power to reverse it." Darling said.

"But Raven, Roberth you guys are destined to be the Evil Queen and The Dark Wizard it'll work for you guys." Apple said.

"Apple." Raven said.

"Well you sure are creative enough to figure it out." Briar said.

"That's the thing magic spells are more of science, then art." Roberth said.

"It's will work for you guys I know it will." Lizzy said and everyone else nodded in agreement.

"Okay. Here goes, ready Roberth?" Raven asked.

"Oh fine." He groaned and stood by Raven, he felt a hand wrap around his and saw it was Princess and she gave him a squeeze of support.

"Curse this cast we wonderland on worst to bad, and bad to good from cruel most fate a be shall you're so rule my defy dared have you." Raven and Roberth read and their eyes glowed red and ember and their wisps of Magic swirled around the room.

"No what that's not right you don't reverse this curse by saying it backwards." Raven said.

"She's right this is something completely different." Roberth said. Their magic started to glow bright and everyone in the room disappeared.

"Bunny, Bunny are you alright?" Alistair asked as he coughed through all the smoke.

"Yes, but what about everybody else." She said as the papers fluttered around.

( Try to imagine Princess and Catlin in the video, for Princess's transformation a swan made of light lands on her back creating her wings as it explodes in feathers, the feathers will then swirl and stick to her body before it explodes off to show her dress, another swan but it's green with a black underbelly will land in her hair before turning itself into a hair ornament.

For Catlin balls of yarn will bounce around her before diffusing into their strings and wrap around her body until she's in a ball of yarn then washes off like a waterfall revealing her hair and outfit then an orange ball of yarn with a feather will stick to her hair)

After their transformations the girls appeared in a bright light on large watch platforms.

"Curiouser and curiouser." Kitty said.

"Where are we?" Briar asked.

"Whoa it looks like we're in wonderland." Kitty said.

"Oh after all this time, I'm finally back home." Lizzy said happily.

"Who knew ther was a dress code." Briar said admiring her dress.

"Yeah, these new dresses are wonderlanderful." Kitty said fluffing her scarf as Briar and Apple bump into each other.

"This bow is gonna take some getting used to, but I love it." Apple said.

"Yeah I wish I could but I can't take credit for the dresses in fact I'm not even sure how we--"

"Oh Raven you broke the curse and brought us to wonderland." Lizzy said and hugged Raven.

"No Lizzy No listen--"

"Now you've totally made up for what your mother and Von Rothbart did." Lizzy said.

"Speaking of Von Von Rothbart, where is Roberth, Alistair and Bunny?" Princess said sounding worried.

"Don't worry Princess maybe the spell took them somewhere else I'm sure we'll find each other eventually." Carlin said easing Princess's worries a little.

"Hey guys now that we're back in wonderland we could find the storybook of legends." Kitty said and Briar frowned.

"Yeah about that Um I've been meaning to tell you guys about this for a while--"

"Can it wait Briar my mother's party is at tea time hurry everyone!" Lizzy said and everyone left with an excited smile all except Raven.

"But something's not right." Raven said.

"It's okay Raven, we'll figure it out in the mean time we should try to save Lizzy's mom." Princess said.

"Yeah maybe we'll find some clues on the way there." Catlin said.

"Yeah, you're right let's go." Raven said and the three followed after everyone else. Behind them Darling came out of a tree trunk and watched as the girls left before she walked off in her own direction.

"I can't believe we're really in wonderland!" Briar said excited.

"I know I've dreamed of coming here." Apple said.

"Oh I'm fairy hexcited to show you around." Maddie said.

"Oh it feels so good to be home." Lizzy said.

"Wow what beautiful silver archways." Raven said.

"Yes it appears we have come to a fork in the road." Lizzy said as the all walked under the fork.

"Hmm, which way is the Queen of Hearts castle?" Catlin said looking at the split road.

"Well you do not want to go down bandersnatch boulevard and dirty dish drive is way to icky." Maddie said making the girls groan in disgust of that road.

"Oh watch winder way." She said.

"Oh maddie I do think you're right, this way everyone." Lizzy said leading everyone down that path. They walked up the path to see beautiful wonderland way as deers ran by and birds flied by. A paper deer stopped by Briar and she pat it making its head grow long as well as grow antlers and it ate the leaves in the tree.

"Well I think we can all agree this place certainly kices up to its name." Catlin said as Clover flowers spit out clover flies.

"Absolutely, be careful though wonderland can be dangerous too." Kitty said as snapdragon flowers ate the flies and since they were big it frightened the girls making them run away.

"See what I mean!" Kitty said as they ran.

"I've hear of a waterfall, but but not a water rise, the water is seriously floating up into th clouds." Princess said.

"A good day to you ladies." A fish said as it rowed upwards on a row boat.

"Uh a good day to you too." Princess said.

"Whoa, so would that be swimming upstream." Raven said making the girls groan at her joke. "Well someone had to say it." She said. Next they made it to a valley nade of cards.

"Now we must press on, they'll be plenty of time to smell the Rose's after we save my mother." Lizzy said.

"I would have thought in wonderland the Rose's smell you." Briar said and a noise caught Kitty's attention and she looked closely to an odd clover shape, she was about to poke at it when an eye appeared and clover fish started swimming around her making her laugh they did the same to Apple making her laugh. The fish dove into the water where they we eaten by a white hippo which had the patterns of the fish appear on its body.

"Uh come on Apple o think she wants a bite of your bow." Briar said taking Apple away as the hippo approached Apple opening its mouth.

Some odd looking birds flew by surprising the girls and they were caught by tongues and pulled onto flowers, they opened to reveal a pair of eyes.

"Wow- Ah!" Raven yelled surprised and the small mound the floerrswer on grew legs, looked at her and walked away. "Uh well that's something you don't see everyday." She said.

"Raven, Apple, Princess come on! Now that the curse is lifted on the border is open--"

"I-I don't think I actually opened the border and as for the curse..." Raven said as she followed Lizzy up the hill only to find a green encircling cloud erupting lightning hanging over wonderland.

"Those clouds in the sky what are they?" Apple asked.

"It is the curse." Lizzy whimpered. "I thought it was lifted." She said sadly.

"But what does it mean, Wh-What's happening?" Maddies said.

"I'm sorry but I don't know." Raven said.

"Well we need to find out." Princess said.

"And I'll help you, right after we saved my mother from this scheming villian whomever they are, then it will be off with their head instead of hers." Lizzy said but then the neigh of a horse caught their attention.

It was the white knight as he rode towards them.

"Look, it's the white knight." Kitty said.

"Run quickly they're coming!" He said.

"Who's coming?" Raven asked.

"Follow me!" The white knight said as he rode off after a silent agreement the girls followed him.

They followed across a bridge, when all of a sudden a knight clad in red stopped them by getting in their way.

"Stop right there, men deploy." He said and a card man jumped out and from his back hundreds of cards popped out and surrounded them.

"Why didn't you do anything?" Lizzy asked.

"Well I couldn't do anything it was his turn." White said.

"Well what do you want with us?" Raven asked.

"I am the attendance officer for wonderland high school, unless you have a hall pass signed by the vice principal I am bound to deliver you back to class." Red knight said.

"Don't worry Lizzy, I'll go warn your mom." Kitty said and she smiled but she couldn't leave she tried again only to get the same result. "Something's wrong with my magic I can't teleport out of here." She said.

"Maybe it's part of the curse." Maddie said.

"It doesn't matter, we'll all be at the palace soon enough once we get to the vice Principal I'll just explain our situation *Ahem!* how long will it take to get to the school anyway?" Lizzy asked.

"It's not far to there, becuase you're already here." Red said as the school appeared behind him.

"Of all the days we just had to come here on school day." Maddie pouted.

"School or no school you realise my mother is the Queen I don't have to stay here, come along my friends." Lizzy said as she walked away but the guards used their weapons to block her way. "But,but--"

"Sorry ma'am but you're on school grounds now you follow school rules and non of you is going anywhere until you graduate." Red said as the gate slammed shut behind them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36 5 10
One fire wil change her life, bringing her grief, an unknown curse, and her dreamt-of one true love.
85 0 41
In a war-ridden world where power and love drive people to kill and betray one another, simple orphan girl Iris must learn to suddenly navigate a lif...
Scarlet By Ash

Fanfiction

4.2K 125 20
"Born of heroism, captured by villainy, only truly yourself." The Evil Queen sets her revenge into motion by capturing Princess Emma, forcing her in...
1.1K 223 47
After many years of what seemed like a blink of an eye, the legendary fairytales of the fairytale world are back, more spellbinding and diverse. Have...