A chance

By Sleepy_Mia

We all knows that the villains is the evil one. In the end, they will always live in a living hell or die in... More

author's note and the characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
NEW BOOKS!!! (๑•̀ㅁ•́ฅ✧
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 34
chapter 35
TEENFIC STOLE MY STORIES
NEWS! Ig?

chapter 33

6.1K 290 43
By Sleepy_Mia

Hikaru instantly wake up, he is greeted with the sunlight. He close his eyes to adjust with the light before he open it again. He is in a beautiful open field filled with colourful blooming flowers. He gets up and ask himself of how and why he is here.

Then he remembered. They are in the king's office when suddenly they were engulfed in black mist before he feel unconcious. He starts running and calling for his friends in hope that they didn't get seperated too far away.

He heard a sound and saw Edward getting up while holding his head. Then he see Daichi, Ken, Makoto and Rikayu getting up. Hikaru sigh in relief.

"What happened? How did get here?"

"We were surrounded with a black mist and fell unconcious. I think the mist brought us here"

"Why would a mist bring us here?"

"I'm not sure, but there must be a reason"

Right after he said that, words appears in front of them.

It all started after the Demon King is sealed by the Light Warriors.

"The hell?"

"Silence, it seems to be telling a story"

I am the Demon King's right hand man and his only most trusted demon surbodinate, Yamato Utsukawa. I swear on my life that I will served his highness until the day I die.

I tried to release him from the seal, but the light magic was very strong that even I can't break it.

His highness, the demon king, fell into slumber to gather enough power in order to break the seal. I stay by his side and guard him from anything that try to harm him.

Hundreds years passed, his highness is finally awake. However, he can't gather enough energy because the seal prevent it.

I search the way to release him. I went through all the books that can help his highness. And I finally found it.

His highness have to dissolve himself into magic energy. Then I will keep it and found a someone as a sacrifice to bring him back.

However, his highness' energy is very strong and spread away before i could catch it.

Since that day, I travel far away to find his majesty's energy.

Hundreds more years passed, I fell in love with a beautiful maiden. She's from a small village deep in the forest. She is innocent and gentle, a complete opposite of what I am.

Then we get married and my son was born.

"He got a son?!"

"Shut up and just listen!!"

We named him Akira in hope he will be someone with a strong heart. He take his mother's family name because I don't want to burden him with my responsibilities.

"His son is Akira?"

"Doesn't that make him half demon?"

Even though I finally have a family, I still search for his highness energy.

My mission ended when I met a young boy named Mizuki.

The Demon King has been reborn.

But he haven't got his memories yet. He is now an innocent child, unlike the cruel Demon King that I knew.

They heard children laughters. They look where the voice come from and saw two children running while holding hands. One boy with black hair while the other boy is blue.

They are shocked when they see the children. That's Akira! So that means the black haired boy is Akira's childhood friend, the future demon king. They laughs happily without care of the world because it's two of them are in their own world where it's only the two of them and no one else.

Th capture targets smile softly seeing the carefree Akira, where he is free from pain and bitterness of the cruel world. The children run passed them like a ghost and the scene change. Now they are in a beautiful forest, the two children is now sitting and leaning on each other.

"Nee Kuro-kun?", the little Akira asked, still leaning on Mizuki.

"What is it Kira-chan?"

"What will you do when you grow up?"

"Hmmm I want to be a knight!"

"Ehhh? Why?"

"So that I can be strong and protect Kira-chan!"

"Uwahhh Kuro-kunn sugoi!", little Akira said his eyes sparkle in amazement.

"and...and..", little Mizuki shutters with a little blush on his cheek.

"Kuro-kun?", little Akira call little Mizuki's name in confusion when thee black hair boy shuttered.

"AND THEN I WILL ASK KIRA-CHAN TO MARRY ME!!", little Mizuki declare as he look at little Akira in determination as his face flushed red like rose.

The little Akira look blank for a moment, then he smile brightly that even the sun was put to shame.

"Okay!"

"T-Then K-K-Kira-chan have to wait for me! When I become strong, I will definitely ask Kira-chn to marry me!", the child declare again.

"Okay! Kira-chan will wait for Kuro-kun, so Kuro-kun have to be strong fast so Kira-chan can marry Kuro-kun!", little Akira said happily.

The capture targets that's watching them irked in annoyance. They know they are still children, but they can't help feeling jealous at Mizuki at how easy Akira accept his confession while they are certain that their confession for Akira will probably be rejected. The children stands up and starts running away to their home.

I let his highness play with my son, Akira, and they look very happy. I feel conflicted, his highness is now a child that is not hated by the world. I don't want to taint him. So I let him be who want to be, someone who carry no sin.

However, it seems that the world are againts it.

The scene change again and this time instead of forest and field, they are greeted with a village that is on fire. Then they a yelling and footsteps, a little older Akira is running while carrying his mother and yelling for his father.

Then, a young teen Mizuki appeared and yelling for Akira. Running on the opposite way of where Akira runs to.

As Mizuki yelling and searching for Akira, he encounter a demi-demon man.The demi-demon saw Mizuki and starts running towards him. Mizuki casted lots of barriers to stop the demi-demon so he can run away, but it easily destroys it with one strike. Before he knew it, the demi-demon is in front of him and about to strike but suddenly it froze for a few seconds and starts running away.

The true power of the Demon King has awaken.

Mizuki is confused, why it runs away? But he  abandoned the question, he need to find Akira!

Hours later, the fire finally die down. Mizuki stand alone in the middle of the burned down village. The fire is very big that it almost burn the forest. Luckily, rain fall down and washed away the fire.

He search every houses, every corners of the village but he only found unidentified burned corpses of the villagers. He can't find Akira anywhere. He fell on his knees and scream out his agony, he scream very loud that the whole forest could heard it.

He can't control his enormous power, not when he got neither experiences nor memories of his past life. Due to that, it attracts a nearby demi-demon. The demi-demon become ferocious when it come in contact with the demon king's uncontrolable power, and started destroying everything and everyone on his sight.

Then he heard footsteps and the figure stand in front of him. Mizuki didn't move, his gaze still on the ground.

"Do you want to get strong?", Mizuki snapped his head up when he heard the familiar voice. Akira's father, Yamato stand there with a little to no injuries, but Mizuki didn't question that because he attention is on what the man said.

"...yes..", Mizuki whisper softly.

"Then follow me. I can make you stronger", Yamato said as he hold up his hand, expecting Mizuki to take his hand.

"B-but what about Akira? I-I can't find him! W-what if he die?!", Mizuki said with fear.

"Don't worry, he is still alive. He will be safe.....for now", Yamato said and whisper the last words softly in worry.

"Let's bury all the bodies so they can rest in peace", Mizuki nodded and take Yamato's hand.

I will guide his highness step by step as his memories recover, for I am his surbodinate and the father of his highness' beloved.

With the end of that, their vision blackened as they fell unconcious yet again.

The moment they wake up, they returned back in the king's office. The mist dissolve and their view become clear.

"Is everyone alright?!", the king yelled anxiously when the mist finally disappear. The capture targets didn't say anything as they are still in shock of the information they just got.

"Son? What's the matter?"

"We......we know what the connection of Akira's father with the demon king"

(A/N Bruh this story is so long that i feel like I want to skip everything and went to th end)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 16 6
#Bl #Smut #Don't like don't read or else enjoy. System 003 "Happy Ending for Villains", first time having a host, worked in 1016 worlds with it's hos...
16.5K 748 16
Damon Valera was born out of wedlock to the Duke of Windlock. After suffering a head injury, he eventually remembers his past life, haunted by the ho...
138K 6.5K 22
A young boy is seen crossing the street when suddenly the infamous truck-sama strikes again! Sike! you thought! truck-sama missed this once but eithe...
23.6K 1.6K 40
This story is my imagination💜 This story is about time travel A boy who accidentally stuck in his novel he's the 1 mafia in his world Then unexpe...