Mafia's sweet addiction (Bร—B)

By Bts_stan98

Calum is definition of sweetness and beauty. He is kind and help people like sweet angel he is. He work at... More

Disclaimer
Character Introduction
Stranger at the door.
Handsome stranger & kind Angel
Innocence and Attraction
Surprise visit
Am I some plaything to him?
Mysterious Enemy
New Enemy
Anonymous Letter
The truth
Moving in
New Home
Touch of love
A/N (New Story)
Deal & trouble
Confession
Meeting his parents
Unexpected Visitor
Flashback
Love at first sight
Disappeared?
๐Ÿ”žMine๐Ÿ”ž
Morning bliss
Double Trouble
Torture
Rescued
Painful memories
Unhealed Wounds
๐Ÿ”ž Love Affirmation ๐Ÿ”ž
Love is in the air
Love is in the air- part 2
Family vacation
Romantic Surprise
๐Ÿ”žNever ending love๐Ÿ”ž
Payback for Bad deeds
Secret Party Celebration
๐Ÿ”žBad luck๐Ÿ”ž
Made for each other
Tied together (END)

Date Night

8K 216 25
By Bts_stan98

Callum's Pov:-
I got ready to go to cafe. Sam and I decided to get breakfast at small shop we like on the way of cafe.
(Their outfits)👇

We reached shop and sat down on chairs arranged in front of shop. We ordered our breakfast.
(

Creamed spinach breakfast sandwich) callum's order👇

(Cheesy pancakes with bacon and eggs) Sam's order👇

We finished our breakfast and reach the cafe. We changed our clothes and started working. Cafe seems to be crowded today.We are having most our customers favourite pastry and drink today.
(Chocolate butterscotch hazelnut cake)👇

(Ferrero Rocher milkshake)👇

We kept working and greeting the customers,taking orders.As I was taking cake piece out for customer,Sam call out for me telling there is parcel for me, smiling wiggling his eyebrows. I raised my eyebrows giving him confused look.
"It says Jeremy's name on parcel."he said.
My eyes widened and I rush to take parcel from him. I opened the box wrapped in gift paper.Its cute pink teddy bear with single red rose and Dairy milk.

Teddy bear holding note saying,
"Angel, I hope you are excited for our date as I am.I will come to pick you up at 7 pm. Be ready for our date.
-Jeremy
I smiled ear to ear hugging teddy bear to my chest.
"Wow,he is romantic and whipped for as hell."Sam said giggling.
I blushed and glared at him playfully,"it's just first date."
"I can see it going to happen soon."he said laughing.
"Shut up."I said blushing and covering my face.

Jose's Pov:-
My heart felt heavy watching Callum's liking to that guy. I never saw him acting and blushing like this about anyone.I rubbed my forehead, how could I not realised that I liked him till other guy came and approached him.I think I am too late to make him like me now. I can see that he is developing feelings for this guy.
I hope he will be happy and that guy will not hurt him like his bastard of father. He does not deserve any of that,he is too sweet and pure. I will beat shit out of that guy If he hurt Callum.
"All the best for your date Cal."I said smiling at him softly.
"Thank you Josie."he giggled.
I glared at him playfully and started working again trying to ignore heaviness in my heart.

At Jeremy's house in evening before date (Jeremy's Pov):-
I looked myself in mirror after shower and smiled thinking about our date.I have 45 minutes to get ready. My outfit is decided already so it will not take much time to get ready. He must have got the note about I picking him up.
I put on my outfit for date and styled my hair.

I headed downstairs pick up bouquet of flowers I ordered .

I got in my car and message my baby that I am on my way before started driving to my angel's apartment. I reached his apartment and got out of my car. I messaged him that I have arrived.

Callum's Pov:-
"Oh my god!He is here."I said fumbling with my phone nervously.
Sam hold my shoulders steading me and said,"Sweetie take a breath.You will be fine.You look amazing and adorable.He will not be able to take his eyes off you."
I smiled at him greatfully and hugged him.I fixed my outfit feeling nervous.

"All the best.I want to hear everything in detail without leaving anything,I mean anything."he said smiling mischievously.
I smacked his shoulder blushing and he waved at me laughing,closing the door.I took deep breath heading downstairs.I came out of my apartment. Jeremy standing there leaning against his car, scrolling through his phone.
"H-hiii." I said softly trying to get his attention.

Jeremy's Pov:-
I looked up my phone to meet with the most beautiful site ever.My Angel is looking so beautiful at same time freaking adorable in that turtleneck with his rosy cheeks and looking up at me with shy eyes. My heart throbbed and I wrapped my hands around his waist hugging him and his arms wrapped around my neck making him stand on his tiptoes.He fit perfectly in my arms with his small frame.
"You look stunning Angel just like I told you before."I whispered in his ears inhaling his sweet scent.
I pulled out looking at him blush tinted his cheek making me grab him and kiss him,marking him mine.
"Calm down you horny basterd."I scolded myself mentally. I opened backseat door of my car and took the bouquet and handed him.

Callum's Pov:-
"They are beautiful. Thank you so much."I said kissing his cheek.
He smiled and opened the door for me. I got in.He walked around and got in also.
"Where are we going?"I asked him curiously.
"Its surprise Angel."he said.
I pouted,"Please tell me please."looking at him with puppy eyes.
"Don't give me that look angel you will find out once we reached."he said trying to ignore my pout.
I huffed and turn my head around crossing my arms.
He chuckled,"We will reach shortly. You will find out soon.
I nodded and rubbed my hand with anticipation.After about 15 minutes drive,"We have reached angel."Don't get out of the car until I tell you."
He got out of car and came to my side opening the door.
"Now I am going to close your eyes and we have to walk few steps till we reach."
I looked up at him curiously,"why have to close eyes?"
"You will find out soo."
He help me out of car and covering my eyes with hands.He guided me and we started walking to god knows where!
After walking few steps,"we are here."he whispered and removed his hand from my eyes.
I blinked my eyes and looked at setup front of me with widened eyes.

I gasped and looked at him. He staring down at me,"Do you like it?"
"It is so so beautiful. How can I not like  it."I said tear filled my eyes. I jumped in his arms hugging him tightly. He wrapped hands around me firmly.
"Don't cry baby,I want make you smile not cry."
"I am just so happy. No one has done something like this for me."I said pulling out of his arms kissing both of his cheeks and thanked him again and again.
"Stop thanking me angel. You deserve much more than this.Now let's get some delicious food shall we?"
I nodded smiling at him,he hold my hand walked me to our table and pull out chair for me. I thanked him and sat down. He sat down and sat front of me.He clapped his hands and waiter came out holding two plates of steaming spaghetti and bottle of wine.

Spaghetti carbonara 👇

We started eating and talking getting to know each other.
"How many members are there in your family?"I asked.
Six members including me, my mom and dad, my elder sister and young brother.My niece also live with my family because her parents got killed in car accident so we decided to took her. My family does not live with me but in this city only. I visit them as much as I can."he said smiling.
I smiled at him.
"What about your family?"
I smiled sadly looking down at my plate twirling fork,"My mom died when I was 12 years old. My dad and me were living life decently until he found out I am gay. He started hating me and abusing me saying that I am going to bring shame to our family."I said sniffing and controlling my tears. Jeremy hold my hand and started rubbing it with his thumb gently.
"As it gotten unbearable I ran from my home. Sam offered me to share his apartment and suggested to apply for job at cafe. He knows about my father abuse from start,we are best friends from long time. I got job at cafe and till now things are settled. I never heard anything from my dad,I think he didn't care enough.I am forever thankful to Sam."I said smiling softly
He caressed my cheek and smiled,"You will have me no matter what from now on."
"Thank you."I said smiling greatfully at him.
"Now let's have some dessert."
(Chocolate mousse) 👇

We enjoyed our dessert talking some more.
"After finishing our dessert, I want to show you something."
"What?"
"You will find out?"
We finished our dessert and he got up holding out his hand for me.
"Let's go."he said.
I got up taking his hand and we started walking. After walking for bit we reached to see beautiful small bridge with small stream.
(Imagine this is small bridge with small stream under it) 👇

It looks amazing" I said looking at him. He smiled and started walking holding my hand pulling me with him. We reached middle of bridge and silently watched stream enjoying pleasing air. I feel hand caressing my cheek softly.
"You are so beautiful."
I looked up at him turning slightly. My cheeks tinted pink.
"You look handsome."I said shyly.
He grinned pulling me towards him with my waist.He leaned his head against me.
"Angel, can I kiss you?"he whispered huskily.
My eyes widened and I blushed hard. I nodded slightly.He wasted no time and placed his lips against mine. Our lips moulded together,his arms tightening around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We kissed passionately, he swept his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance. I granted and he enters his tongue in my mouth. His tongue explored each corner of my mouth kissing me with passion.I moanned softly but he heard it.
"Fuck!"he cursed.

Jeremy's Pov:-
"Fuck!" I cursed
His lips are addicting. His moan turned me on more.We kept kissing passionately. We pulled out for air and I joined our foreheads together.
"You are driving me crazy angel. I want nothing but kiss you again and again till we will be breathless."
He whimpered softly and joined our lips again standing on tiptoes. We kissed passionately again and again. He hugged me again wrapping his arms around my torso. I kissed his forehead. He signed and snuggled against my chest.I inhaled his sweet scent.
We pulled out slightly looking at each other.
"I know you may think this is to fast but I think I am developing feelings for you."I said caressing his cheek softly.
"Me too. But I thought you might not felt same because we met just few weeks ago. He said shyly blushing.
I smiled feelings relieved," Now that I know you also feel same.Can you be my boyfriend and my baby, Angel?"
He looked up at me with big eyes and replacing with big smile. He hugged me tightly.
"I will." He said smiling.
I happily picked him up twirling him around. He giggled and wrapped his legs around my waist. I kissed him moulding our lips together.

We pulled out, arms still wrapped around each other.
"It's late, let me drop you home."I said caressing his cheek.
He pouted, "we just got together. I don't want leave you yet." He said snuggling my neck.
My heart fluttered and I smiled loving that he is already clingy with me. I pecked his lips and hold him tight.
"Baby, your friend will be worried about you. It's 10:30 pm now. I will come to visit you at cafe tomorrow."
He looked up at me,"you promise?"
I chuckled,"I promise angel."
He nodded and smiled at me.
We started walking back. I held him close my hand wrapped around his waist.
We reached my car and I opened door  for him. He thanked me and got in. I alos got in driver seat and started driving. I kept one hand interwined with his. Soft music is playing and he leaned his head on my shoulder.
We reached his apartment. We got out. I wrapped arms around him embracing him.He snuggled close to me.I pulled out and pressed my lips against his firmly. He immediately started kissing back.

We pulled out for air. I rubbed my nose against him.

"What I am going to do with you baby!"
He bit his lips blushing.
I growled," Don't bite that lips angel, it drives me crazy. If you do that,the one  biting your lip will be me."
He blushing furiously, releasing his red lip from biting.I dip my head and kissed his neck and swiped my tongue on his milky skin. He moaned and gripped my biceps.
"Go now baby or I will not be able to control myself."I whispered.
He signed and nodded and pulled away from me making me miss his body against me.
"I'll message you after I reach home."I said pecking his lips and kissing his forehead.
He nodded and waved at me walking back to his apartment.I got in my car and drove to my house feeling contented and happy.
He is finally mine. My baby and my angel!!!

Hey amazing readers,
How was the chapter?
I promise that it will become more interesting, more steamy and more thrilling chapter by chapter.
I will try my best to make you imagine scenes in book by adding pictures and gif.
Enjoy reading and take care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 287 27
Don of the Zenith Mafia Family, is known to be cruel, heartless, and unforgiving. He is Don Edmon Zenith. But there is also another side of him that...
8.9K 232 27
๐Ÿ”ž | Check tags for more info. ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ. ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ. ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ...
325 0 20
Pain and Fear are powerful emotions. It can be mental, physical-sometimes both, and it can change you. Whether it's for better or for worse; is entir...
90K 3.9K 79
"Do you have any idea how damn frustrating you are?" He trapped me between him and the wall. Stubbornly, I looked squarely at him, "You say this lik...