Stella|✓

By JahLovesCats

She's from Year 2020. He's from Year 1950. They met in the year 1857. This is their story. More

1
2
3
4

Notes

60 6 0
By JahLovesCats

Disclaimer:

This story was inspired by “I Love You Since 1892” written by Binibining Mia.

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to the actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.

Plagiarism is a crime.

This story is unedited. Expect the typographical errors, grammatical errors, wrong spellings and whatsoever errors. This story contains four parts. If you're looking for a perfect story, don't continue reading this. Thanks!

I'm not planning to edit this anymore. Again, expect typographical and grammatical errors.

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

Started date: Year 2020
Posted: August 16, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 698 22
An average person gets the chance to reincarnate as a tragic hero. Can he change his fate with his foreknowledge or will he meet the same fate? This...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
281K 7.4K 170
After six years of war, my fiancé returned. With a woman and his child in tow. While saying that he couldn't leave her. The same irresponsible fiancé...