You're My Ecstasy ✓

By Tuneofhisflute

❝You'll always be the last dream that I dreamt.❞ Some chapters left incomplete, some hearts never mingled, so... More

Prologue.
01. Her Loneliness
02. Flute Vs Guitar
03. Destiny's Game
04. A New Problem
05. Let The Heart Judge
06. She's Different
08. The Cockroach Trap
09. A Helper
10. I've Astraphobia
11. Late Night Studies
12. Am I Falling?
13. I'm Sorry
14. The Last Meet
15. Time Goes On
16. We Meet Again
17. The Kiss
18. The Truth
19. Just Us
20. Danish
21. Love Is In The Air
22. An Accident
Epilogue.
Thank You!
Bonus #1

07. Mr. Flutist

404 85 14
By Tuneofhisflute

❝ Thank you for being the reason i smile, when i've nothing to smile about.❞

🍃

Greyish-black clouds in the sky gathered up together as if forming a beautiful woman's newly opened hair. The sound of pouring rain was audible in the silent room as the small droplets of water rhythmically shedding down like a fountain dancing joyfully, from the top of the roof. The petals of the flowers were falling from the trees in such a way that it seemed like flowers were showering from the sky.

But during this heartwarming solace weather didn't bother the duos who were busy with their work like an ant carrying their food.

There was standing Raghav, peeking through some pages on a nearby bench while on the other hand, Siya was writing down something in her practical notebook.

Everyone hurriedly completed their tasks and already left for their dormitory due to heavy rainfalls while some of them were still doing anywhere else. So as being late just for few minutes they'd to suffer for this as the rain didn't leave a chance to fall.

The creepy silence increased between them while one could hear their heartbeats, beating each to each creating sheer music.

But, wait! As if someone was restless there!

It was Siya, who frequently raised her head to take a glance at him in her frightful sight. But unfortunately, her long eyelashes abruptly dropped when Raghav caught her red-handed for staring at him. Her soft cheeks immediately flushed into a light red color, resembling her as a 19-year-old Snow White.

Poor Siya!

His face received a smile, a genuine one, which he had left long ago. A smile, with no evil intentions, only radiates through our hearts, like the sun shining along with nature's sky. A smile so effortless. A smile that makes us more beautiful. A smile that feels us both, content and jolly, at the same time. A smile was given by this girl.

Siya slowly lifted her head again to check if he was still staring at her or not. But to her relief, his back was facing her and she left out a desperate sigh.

She admired how his brownish curly hair was tied back messily by the hairband while his backpack was resting on the table beside the white files. She tried to talk with him and apologized for not replying with a 'thanks' on that day, but due to extreme shyness and lack of socializing manners, she involuntarily failed to do so.

'What he might be thought about me!'

He looked at her through the corner of his eyes and the very next second his head snapped back at her making her startled in her seat. He smirked and faked a cough while her whole face dusted the shade of scarlet red as the blood heated up the tip of her ears. She tucked a long hair strand behind her left ear and quickly covered her face with the notebook as if pretending to be read. She mentally facepalmed herself for acting such a nuisance in front of him.

But did she know, from whom she tried to hide her blush wasn't unnoticed by him? Of course, she didn't!

'There's one person who will surely come into your life one day who makes you blush by just only looking at you!' Carolus Linnaeus smiled at her from behind the picture of the book and again positioned his look-alike before.

🍃

The clinking sound of a pair of shining silver anklets filled the room as Siya took out her grandmother's last sign from the luggage.

Wearing an anklet helps in the flow of positive energy inside our body, and also adds beauty to a woman.

Her grandmother, whom she loved the most, was always fond of it. So when was on her death bed, she handed the most precious ornament to her dearest granddaughter.

Till then it was with her, whenever she wished she wore it and perceived her sincere presence around herself all the time.

Exhaling a sharp breath she put on the anklets on her both ankles and let the beautiful tune out forming from it.

Applied the Baby Lips pink lip balm a little on her lips, she set the small black bindi on the alley of her brows as the white floral printed suit perfectly adorned her congenital beauty.

Grabbing the drape from the closest she checked through the mirror for the last time before stepping out of the room while hugging the two sets of copies and a pen near her chest.

She didn't know why she felt the sudden urge to dress herself up more beautifully today. It might be to catch the attention of him.

Might be, who knew?

🍃

Siya felt a knot in her stomach- she saw Raghav with his blue Bennie, black sweatshirt with the frameless spectacle, was talking with Mr. Agarwal in the cafeteria.

She stood there silently until Mr. Agarwal gestured her to come towards them and she sat beside them.

"...um..or one more important thing Raghav, I forgot to tell you that day, Siya is in my special custody as her father is one of my good friends. As you can look she's a very shy type of girl and doesn't even let anyone know about her problems herself. Though undoubtedly she's a very intelligent student. Her parents are so worried about her studies. That's why they trusted only me and give her all responsibilities. So, I request you to clear all her doubts and guide her properly in my absence. She must be cracked the NEET and I believe you can guide her well, to fulfill it." Mr. Agarwal instructed him about her and in the meantime her cheeks coated a pink shade as she could very well feel his piercing gaze on her all the time.

"You shouldn't have to worry Mr. Ag- I mean Dad-" hearing 'dad' from his mouth Siya gasped in horror as she began to think, whether she heard it right or not.

Technically she thought by their talking that they shared a good bond between them, but Raghav was his own son, okay, she didn't realize it. "... I'll take care of her studies and will try my best to guide her properly. You can trust me." He gladly accepted his proposal and Mr. Agarwal took his leave, leaving them alone there.

It was the most awkward situation ever in Siya's life like she was sitting in front of the groom's family and they were discussing her marriage.

Seriously!

Getting no reply from her side, Raghav abruptly stood up to leave.

'You girl! What the fuck are you thinking? Go and talk with him. It's a great opportunity for you. Oh, God! Girl go, otherwise, it'll be too late!' her inner voice screamed at her while she looked back at him, bewildered.

"Hey, Mr. Flutist, stop!" those four words only left her mouth when she face palmed herself to what she told in a hurry.

He rooted in his place and refined what he heard just a second ago. Chuckled in his mind he turned his head towards her with a weird expression, narrowing his eyes together.

"Huh?"

"Uh...I mean, Raghav."

For the first time, hearing his name from her mouth made his heartbeat accelerate at an uneven rate. As if it came out as a mellifluous song from her mouth, to his bored ears. Anywhere, his soul was longing to discriminate the voice, since so long!

His daydreaming season was interrupted by her, when she clicked her fingers in front of him, bringing him back to reality.

"What?"

"What, what?"

"You called my name ma'am." the sarcasm was overflowing from his voice.

"Oh..um... I'm sorry fo-"

"For what?"

"I want to say you sorry for-"

"For what Siya?"

"I-"

"You what?"

"For God sake, can you please let me speak?"

"Oh, continue."

She glared at him while he just smiled sheepishly at her. Irritating her would've been one of his favorite jobs from now on- he vowed in his mind.

Once her nerves became tranquil she proceeded through the lines anew.

"I just wanna say you thanks for that day- you saved me from them. I was so damn out of my mind, that I didn't even thank you. Sorry for that." Guilt was shown in her voice which melted his heart immediately.

"It's okay, Siya-" A shudder ran down her spine, every time her name rolled down smoothly from his lips. "...you won't have to apologize for such silly matters and I think in this society men must raise their voices for a woman who needs a little help." She was mesmerized by his words, by his respect for girls. No doubt there's had a very rare person like him in this world. She felt lucky enough for getting a chance to meet such type of person before leaving the earth.

Her trail of thoughts cut back by him waving his hand in front of her- making her realize he was too there along with her.

"Can we have something?" He asked impatiently looking at the chair.

"Uh... sorry but I'm not at all feeling hung-" her poor words hanging out in the middle of the air while her stomach growled loudly out of blue as she felt a rock of embarrassment crush her tiny frame.

She would never lie in her whole freaking life.

"Hm, I can very well see." He rolled his eyes before putting forth the chair in front of her and she quickly sat down without matching his gaze.

The sound of the anklets took the attention of his ears as a wave of peace blew across the charming face of him. His lips received an idiotic smile before asking her,

"What will you like to drink ma'am?"

"Just one espresso."

After exactly a minute, Raghav came with one cup of espresso and a masala chai in both hands before settling himself comfortably in front of her chair.

"How can you gulped down this shit?" He asked, sipping his own tea with satisfaction.

"Tumhara chai hoga shit! Don't you dare curse my life!" she frowned angrily to which he gave her an amused chuckle.

The greyish vapor flew from the cup in a variety of shapes while she pressed her lips together, whiffing to reduce the hotness of it.

He stared at how her lips smoothly parted away to swallow the liquid into her throat while her eyelids dropped- to enjoy its every bit of ecstatic taste.

"Um...if you don't mind, can I ask you something?" she stated cautiously, looking at his features as he simply nodded.

"What's the relation between you and Mr. Agarwal? I mean you called him dad." Curiosity was visible in her eyes when he chuckled.

"Yes, you heard it right. He's my non-biological father. I lost my parents when I was ten, from then he brought me up." He left a sigh. She now understood, what Riya's words meant that day.

"I'm so sorry, I've not any intention to hu-"

"Truth is truth Siya, no one can change it. You say it or not, it remains." she felt bad for him, so decided to change the topic. Although from a distance some students started whispering about them behind their back- how two nerdy engaged in a conversation.

"Erm...who used to be your partner before me in this project?"

"It was Mrinal Bhai. Though we've lost contact now, we did share a great bond. He was such a nice guy."

🍃

Finally, they talked.

Mrinal will be a great character in the future!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 4.2K 37
Two souls, deeply in love! But destiny had it's own plans. Their lives were played with, in the worst way possible. After nearly 6 years, Destiny...
1.6K 10 5
I risked it all but what did you do?
78.9K 2.8K 33
When Cecilia wakes up in a wattpad fantasy novel she's dumbstruck. Knowing the future of her character she tries to be on the good side of King Jaspe...
11.4K 596 30
In our next life, if destiny let us meet again and by chance we fall in love once more. I promise that I will love you and protect you with all of my...