HeartBeater : A Scorose Fanfic

By theswashbuckler

It's his Sixth Year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Scorpius Malfoy has outstanding O.W.Ls... More

Chapter One - THE GIRL WHO BROKE NOSES
Chapter Two - TANTRUMS AND TEA LEAVES
Chapter Three - THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter Four - THE HOUSE ELF LIBERATION FRONT, LIVES ON!
Chapter Five - QUIDDITCH TRY-OUTS
Chapter Six - VISITING SCHOOLS AND CORNDOGS
Chapter Seven - THE UNBECOMING OF JAMES S. POTTER
Chapter Eight - A HUMILIATING AFFAIR

Author's Note

1.4K 20 0
By theswashbuckler

Well Blimey!

I promised myself I'd stay away from Wattpad because SCHOOL! but noooo!!! I still have #SGWB to write and I was telling my partner-in-writering that I should put it on hiatus and here I go suddenly being ambushed by this idea in the middle of Finance homework. (bleurgh! boo! balderdash!)

I don't really know when I will upload chapters so if this seems like your cuppa then go ahead and Add to Reading List *nudge, nudge, wink, wink* and you will be notified when I do. I promise I will try to upload it as soon as I can.

This will not be a very long story (I hope) and you will love it! (I hope)

Disclaimer - Harry Potter, his friends, family, enemies, ancestors and descendants... and knickers with broom motifs, jumpers, socks, chocolate frog card collection... are all the property of the infallible Jo Rowling.

All I own is the plot. *sad panda*

Cheers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 279 12
Albus Potter is starting his first year at hogwats. He and his best firend Scorpious Malfoy begin to run into tgrouble when three creatures get into...
132K 3K 46
On Sunday: Rose Granger-Weasley was the same girl she had always been - the intellectual who had managed through luck and pure stubbornness to avoid...
6.8K 228 32
Harry, Ron and Hermione have had their time at Hogwarts.Now it's time for their children to attend this phenomenon wizarding school.From Rose's point...
777 59 30
Seraphina Snow made quite the name for herself in her first year at Hogwarts. While her sixth year was pretty ordinary in comparison, her final year...