ONLY US (ongoing)

De i_dont_even_know_heh

*THIS IS A WEREWOLF STORY* Mabel Wren Romevollo is the four year old daughter of the kindest alpha to walk th... Mais

Prolouge.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

CAST

5.5K 60 5
De i_dont_even_know_heh

So I thought since I'm trying to put my cast and face claims together, I may as well do it now!

Here we go!

MABEL ROMEVELLO

| LUNA QUEEN/ SOFT BUT IS HARD IF YOU TRY TO HURT HER PACK. BIG MAMA BEAR.

"W-what happened to caring about the little things?!"

" you're light is nothing compared to anything I have ever seen or comprehended before."

"I will not be remembered as a woman who keeps her mouth shut, if he can speak his mind, then so can I."

"They hate you because you shine too bright, you burn their eyes."

"If you can't kill them with kindness then I can show you where Adonis keeps the guns."

AESTHETIC -

ADONIS TIMOR

| ALPHA KING/ TOUCH HER YOU DIE, TOUCH THEM YOU DIE, TOUCH ANYTHING AND YOU DIE.

"You can't expect me to be the same person I was. What? Is my soul too dark for you now?"

"Don't fucking bark at me if you aren't willing to try and bite me."

"You're only scared of me because you can't control me, you want a fight? I'll bring a war. You think I'm dangerous now? Wait until you're the one I'm after."

"You mean to tell me you have never tasted alcohol?"

"When I was 14 yes, everyday, but since then no."

"Well why did you stop?"

"I realised it wasn't bringing her back"

AESTHETIC-

LIAM CASTOR

| CHAOTIC BEST FRIEND/ BETA. IF "what doesn't kill you fucks you up mentally" WAS A PERSON.

"Yeah but she's the one who called me a knob!"

"But I want you. help me. It hurts."

"YE ALL THINK THAT I SHOULD APOLOGISE FOR BEING A MONSTER BUT WHO THE FUCK IS GONNA APOLOGISE FOR MAKING ME LIKE THIS?"

"Maybe I should become a stripper."

AESTHETIC -

SEBASTIAN STREMS

| LUNA ADVISOR/ SHES GOT SUCH A BIG BARK THAT SHE DOESN'T EVEN NEED TO BITE.

""Are monsters born or created?"
"Monsters are never born. Pain makes people change."

"Congratulations, now I hate you."

"Liam. If you take one more cookie from that tray I'll kick your balls so hard that your non-existent kids will feel it."

"Daddy's money can't buy you balls, that much is obvious."

AESTHETIC-

PENNY (ASPEN) SATURN.

| OLD IN SPIRIT BUT YOUNG AT HEART. LIVES FOR FUN BUT CAN BE VERY SERIOUS VERY QUICKLY.

"I would love to kick you in the face but he said it was rude."

"Why do we all have the same personality?"

"He helps me."

"I got my period Mikey! That means you have it too, right babe? It's uterUS not uterME."

AESTHETIC -

KARMICHAEL HERMANN

| LEADER OF THE UNKINDNESS/ THE DREAMER AND REALIST IN ONE. IS SMART AS FUCK BUT ACTS LIKE HE HAS THE INTELLIGENCE RANGE OF A CANDLE.

"I think I'm gonna get a dog, I'll name it Buffy!"
"Like Buffy the vampire slayer?"
"No! Like Buffy the vampire lover, Right Soter?"

"Oh you want a baby? FINALLY. TIME TO BUILD MY EMPIRE."

"Murder is like a slice of pizza, you can't stop at just one."

"Oh my fucking goddess. This is why we can't have nice things."

AESTHETIC-

ORIA TANTUM

|AUNT OF ADONIS TIMOR/ ONLY SURVIVING RELATIVE OF ADONIS TIMOR/ THE MOM THAT ACTS LIKE THE FUN UNCLE.

"He's dead. And he's never coming back."

"Oh hey! That's what my aunts next door neighbours cats name was! Poor thing, committed suicide, jumped in front of my car when I was visiting."

"Beelze... she needs help, you can't expect that off of her so soon. She needs to relax and all we can do is hope she will remember, but we must support her."

"I'm here. Okay? I know she isn't but I am."

AESTHETIC-

SOTER HITRITY

| MABELS SUPPORT SYSTEM/ ROYAL PROTECTER.

"We would have beautiful babies."
"Shut up, with your luck your babies would come out looking like sloths"

"Aviothic - the strong desire to be up in the air or to fly."
"As if anyone cares."
"Right. And what's the biggest word you can come up with? Juice?"

"You're seraphic Mabel. You deserve the world, and I am so fucking glad that he can give it to you."

"I may not be able to read, I may be alone for the rest of my life, and I may be hated by all of my relatives and close friends... but at least I'm not addicted to cocaine."

-AESTHETIC

AMETHYST TANTUM

|ADONIS TIMORS ONLY COUSIN/ THE ONLY HEIR TO THE TANTUM FAMILY FORTUNE/ WISE AND DEEP THINKER.

*to be continued*

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

6.1M 211K 61
HIGHEST RANK: #4 as of 3/8/17 *PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION, THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16 YEARS OLD, THIS BOOK IS NOT PERFECT BY ANY MEA...
9.8K 312 21
Kamari Mathias Tudor is a 17 year old boy who gets bullied by his adoptive older brother and his friends at school. His parents died when he was a co...
121K 3.4K 52
Disrespect her and your dead. Try and push her down and she will knock you down with twice as much force. Bailey Lowell is the daughter of two of t...
239K 5.2K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...