Not The One Who Dies ⇀ Attack...

By IronNomad

*THIS STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN* "What if you die? I don't want to lose anyone else.." "I'm not the one who di... More

Characters
Part 1: Origins
Part 2: The Battle for Trost
Part 3: First Interaction
Part 4: Welcome to The Scouts
Part 5: Yesterday
Part 6: The Titan Murders
Part 7: The 104th Scout Regiment
Part 8: Thank You
Part 9: A Promise
Part 10: The Female Titan
Part 11: Promises
Part 12: The Beast Titan
Part 13: The Direwolf is Born
Part 14: The True Monsters
Part 15: Fear
Part 16: Always and Forever
Part 17: The Reunion
Part 18: The Date
Part 19: The Sea
Part 20: A Murder in The Walls
Part 21: Run, Boy, Run
Part 22: Goodbyes
Part 23: Rain
Part 24: Broken Spirt
Part 25: Phoenix
Part 26: Vengence
Part 27: Blush
A/N and Arthur FaceClaim!
Announcement time :)
Part 28: The Reiss Titan
Part 29:The Ruler of The Walls
Part 30: The One-Winged Warrior
Update: Trailers/Book
Part 31: A Brothers Duty
Part 32: A Fools Game
Part 33: The Battle for Humanity
Part 34: The Death of Eren Yeager
Teaser
Part 35: Reason to Fight
Part 36: The Unreachable Star
Part 37: The Calm
Part 38: The Night We Met
Part 39: A New World
Part 40: Choices
Part 41: The Beast Slayer
Update on future updates
Part 42: Atop the World
Part 43: Forgiveness
Part 44: New Life
Part 45: Right
Q&A/10k Special
Part 46: Sunsets
Update on the next chapter!!
Part 47: The Shadow of Death
Huge Update
Part 48: The Path of the Right
Part 49: Awake
Part 50: Humanity
Part 51: Paths
Part 52: Ghosts
Part 52: Moonlit
Part 53: Unshaken
|Cast| 2
Rewrite <3

Part 54: Traitor

501 10 2
By IronNomad

Hange peered into the cell as they tried to make small talk with Eren, telling him that they liked his hair and how they were sorry about Logan.

"WHAT DID YOU COME FOR?" Eren shouted, interrupting the commander. Hange furrowed her eyebrows as Eren approached the cell.

"To talk, of course... we haven't seen each other in almost a year. Your hair looks good, looks like you have a hard-working but carefree thing going on." Hange spoke, slightly smiling up at the boy who scoffed.

"Listen... I know how close you were with Logan. We're holding a funeral next week and you're more than allowed to come-" Hange was saying before their shirt was snatched and dragged towards the bars. Hange looked up with fright as Eren peered down at them.

"More than allowed? Do you know what I can do? There's no prison deep down that can hold me. There's no one who can stop me. You can't kill me, you can't kill Zeke, as much as you threaten to. I can leave whenever-" Eren was saying before he felt a sharp pain in his wrist. His eyes widened as he looked down, finding Hange now on the other side of the hallway.

"Oh? They might not be able to kill ya. But you touch them again, you better believe I'll kill you." Logan's voice muttered as he stared daggers at the tall shirtless boy. Erens eyes snapped to Logan, surprise evident in the emerald eyes as the boys claws came back into his fist.

"L-Logan? I thought you were dead..." Eren spoke, staring back into the angry eyes of the boy who he'd been mourning the past few days. He'd told himself to fight over and over again, trying his best to forget about the boy like Zeke had told him to do.

"Logan? Thought it was Valkyrie now." Logan asked, his hands hovering near the hilts of the swords hanging at his waist. Eren's eyes widened at the sight of the familiar swords. Zeke had described the exact pair, warning Eren about their power.

"Now, you wanna tell me what your plan is with Zeke? It really to end the world?" Logan asked as Eren's eyes went back to the hardened ones that he'd had before.

"So what if it is? You really think you can stop us?" Eren asked causing Logan to take a step up to the bars. Logan looked at the man, slightly tilting his head down at him.

"I'm assuming you know what I know..." Logan said as he leaned forwards and placing his hands on the bars.

"I was literally made for it... I don't want to hurt you Eren, I love you. But I will not let you become the monster you're heading towards." Logan whispered, staring at the man in front of him with no fear in his eyes.

"You love me? You don't give a shit about me. You hooked up with my best friend, you adopted some kid so you can play family? You can lie to them, you can lie to everyone, you can even lie to yourself..." Eren spoke anger taking over his face as Logan felt his nose crinkle in anger.

"You can't lie to me, Logan... you will always be a monster." Eren spat as Logan's hands fell onto the hilt of his swords. His iris disappearing leaving only the white of his eyes to stare back at the boy.

"Let me tell you something, Yeager... You and me? Our times have passed, but my son? My husband? If something were to happen to them... that I would not forgive, no matter how much I love you. If my son gets hurt by one of your guys? If you touch my son? If my son gets hit by lighting? I'll kill you, your brother, and anyone else in your god damn team. You will know pure fear and terror when I come for you, if something happens to either of them." Logan's voice spoke, his voice deeper and filled with rage.

"Logan! We can't kill him! I'm fine! Let's just go..." Hange spoke causing Logan to hesitantly let go of the sheathed swords, his normal nature returning to him.

"Yeah... yeah alright," Logan muttered, turning around and following the commander of the scouts out of the hallway. The second they turned the corner, Hange collapsed into Logan's chest, tears streaming down their face as they wrapped their arms around Logan's waist.

"Oh thank god you're back... I just- I couldn't do any of this without you. I couldn't handle Eren, I couldn't plan for the scou-" Hange said

"Hey, hey, shhh, it's okay, don't worry, Hange. You're family, I won't let anyone hurtcha, no one hurts my family." Logan said, comforting his friend as he pet their hair.

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Logan sat in the darkroom, waiting for his husband to arrive to it. He stared out of the window, thinking about the fight he'd had earlier that day with Eren. His swords still stayed at his waist, he'd be damned if he was going to let his guard down. If he knew Zeke Yeager, he could attack at any time.

Logan heard the door open causing him to turn around, finding Armin standing there with a small smile on his face, motioning to tell him to follow him. Logan pushed himself off of the windowsill, walking towards the blonde with a small smile.

"You okay?" Armin asked causing Logan to nod, wrapping his arms around the boys body and placing his lips to his forehead. Armin smiled as he hugged his husband back, pushing his head into the crook of Logan's neck.

"Come on, I miss them too much to wait," Logan mumbled causing Armin to nod, breaking the hug and grasping ahold of Logan's hand and dragging him towards the room down the hall where his friends awaited. Armin went in first as Logan listened to what they had to say.

"We all saw it... when Logan- Eren didn't care, Mikasa!" Jean said causing Mikasa to sigh.

"He did! He just- he'd been through a lot! He's still our friend!" Mikasa pleaded to her friends as Armin sat down.

"Mikasa- I understand it, I do. But we can't let him destroy the walls. We just can't." Sasha spoke, leaning forwards to comfort her friend.

"He wouldn't hurt any of us, Sasha! We all know that! He loves us!" Mikasa said, trying her best to get them to soften up on the boy.

"I cut his hand off today, " Logan spoke, his voice surprising everyone in the room. They all looked at the door, finding the silhouette of the man, leaning against the door frame and looking down.

"He had his hands on Hange, so I cut it off. Then, he threatened Armin, he threatened all of you... he- he threatened my son." Logan spat, anger still flying through his veins.

"Are we all seeing this?" Connie asked, moving forwards towards the boy. Sasha didn't question the boy's existence, she had been too occupied by standing up and changing the boy, tackling him in a hug. Suddenly, the anger was gone as he felt the girl's arms around him.

"Hey there, Potato girl... I missed you too." Logan mumbled as he hugged the girl back before being pushed back again, Connie being at his side and hugging him too.

"Don't tackle me guys, you really think I'd leave you? Come on, we have a promise." Logan spoke as Jean walked up to him, staring at him over Sasha and Connie.

"Hey, brother," Logan said as Jean stumbled forwards and pushed his head into Logan's shoulder. The four stood there, the three scouts all tightly gripping Logan as they all silently cried, insanely happy to see their friend again. After their reunion, they all sat on the couch, Logan walking over to Mikasa and kneeling next to her.

"I understand if you're upset at me for hurting Eren... but I promise, I will take every avenue possible that leads to him surviving and being okay," Logan said, a second of silence passing before Mikasa leaped from the couch. Everyone flinched forwards, going to pull her off of Logan when he waved them off.

Mikasa shoved her face into Logan's shoulder as tears threatened to spill from her eyes. She gripped the blonde boy with as much force as she could.

"You're okay... I thought- I was sure." Mikasa stuttered into his shoulder as Logan hugged the girl tightly, sighing as he nodded.

"I know, but I'm okay and I'm back... Takes more than that to kill an Ackerman, ay?" Logan asked patting the girl's head. Everyone sat on the couches, eagerly awaiting the story of what had happened to Logan in his time gone.

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

"What the hell are you saying? How the hell did they get out?!" Logan shouted as he ran from his office, it'd only been a day since he'd been reunited with his friends and there was already trouble. The two children that snuck up on the airship and shot him had escaped their cells.

"There's more..." Arthur spoke as he ran alongside his brother, returning from the forest that he normally enhabited with Levi during the day. Logan looked at him with confusion in his eyes.

"Some of the fucking recruits leaked the information about Yeager, People are rioting outside of Headquarters," Arthur said causing Logan to sigh and shake his head.

"Fuck... Can't get one thing right, Listen, take who you can find, and look for the kids... I'm gonna go see what's happening at HQ." Logan spoke causing Arthur to nod. The two of them began to take off towards their objectives when a hand wrapped around Logan's wrist.

"You be careful, ya hear me?" Arthur asked causing Logan to nod

"Always, you too," Logan said before running towards the HQ. He got there in a few minutes, not really breaking a sweat. He pushed his way through the protesters as he opened the gate.

"Oi! Section Commander! Any comment on keeping a hero like Eren Yeager locked up in a basement?" One of the civilians asked causing Logan to roll his eyes.

"Yeah, stop talking out of your ass and cover something you actually know about," Logan said as he closed the gate, walking up towards the front door of the building, finding Armin and Mikasa walking up the staircase.

"Yo! Wait up!" Logan shouted, getting both of their attention. Armin smiled at his husband, walking down the stairs to greet him.

"Hey, babe... You doing alright?" Logan asked, greeting the boy with a side hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Alot better now that you're here." Armin responded before walking up the stairs towards Mikasa, Logan now joining the two.

"Where are you two goin? Same place as me I'd assume." Logan mumbled, walking by their sides.

"Just got out of talking to Zachary... this is getting out of hand," Mikasa said causing Logan to nod, agreeing with the girl.

"Well, that's actually who I need to talk to... We can go grab lunch if you two want after I'm done, I haven't eaten in Niccolo's food in-" Logan was saying, walking ahead of his two friends and gripping the door handle of Zachary's office. Before he got the chance to open the door, a firey explosion blasted the door from its hinges, blowing Logan back and making him smash against the wall behind him, smashing his head against the wall.

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Logan's eyes opened, finally waking up in his bed. He sighed, rubbing his head with his eyes still foggy. He threw his legs over the bed before a sound stopped him in his tracks. The sound of a gun cocking behind him caused his eyes to widen, his hand slowly lowering.

"Don't move or I will not hesitate to pull this trigger." An unfamiliar voice spoke out causing Logan to slightly nod.

"You sure a bullet's gonna stop me?" Logan muttered, his body still not moving.

"Probably won't... but I have a feeling that you won't want a bullet going through your son's head." the voice spoke causing Logan's heart to drop, now hearing the muffled cries of his son from behind him. He closed his eyes as he felt his breath began to shake, not in fear, but in absolute fury.

"Have you thought about what you're doing... I mean really, really thought about it?" Logan growled, his head turning over his shoulder, finding a slightly familiar recruit standing at the foot of his bed, a gun pushed into Cloud's temple, the cold metal clearly hurting the boy. The Valkyrie could barely contain his rage at the sight, he could feel the heat rising off of him like he was a stove.

"Shut up and get up... Someone wants to see you downstairs." The recruit said causing Logan to slightly nod, his nose crinkling up in anger as his normally blue eyes converted into firey yellow ones.

"Let me get my belt on." Logan muttered quietly wrapping his belt around his waist, his swords now dangling from his waist. He turned around, clenching his jaw at the man before looking to his son.

"Don't worry kiddo, everything's gonna be just fine. I promise, okay?" Logan asked causing Cloud to nod.

"Hey! Don't talk to him! You're my bitch right now, traitor! Now start walking!" The recruit spoke causing Logan's gaze to look back up at the man, memorizing his face before nodding. He walked out of his room and down the stairs, finding at least twenty recruits standing in his living room, some holding guns whilst one held a pair of swords.

"There is the guest of honor is! Beautiful home you have here." The one with the swords spoke as Logan's yellow eyes went from face to face.

"It was," Logan muttered standing at the wall away from the door, Cloud being put right next to him. Logan pat the boy on the back causing him to look up at his father. Logan gave him a small nod, almost telling him to not worry.

"And you are? The big boy recruit?" Logan asked, narrowing his eyes at the older man who chuckled, shaking his head at the man.

"Just like I thought, you don't remember me at all, do you?" The man asked causing Logan to raise an eyebrow.

"Nope," Logan said, his voice still full of absolute rage causing the man to nod.

"John? You trained me a few years ago..." He spoke causing Logan's eyes to slightly widen in recognition.

"Right, John. I remember now... that what this is about? Is little John upset that I didn't remember him?" Logan asked, slightly teasing the man causing his jaw to clench.

"Nope, I'm here to serve a hero, something you've never done... Here's how this is gonna work, You're gonna agree to go quietly and we won't hurt this handsome boy, how's that sound?" John asked causing Logan to smile to himself and shake his head at the man.

"Hey! Don't talk about my dad like that! He's a her-" Cloud spat, getting his mouth unbound before the man behind him hit him with the butt of his gun. The soft grunt of his son who fell to the floor was enough to completely wipe the smile off of Logan's face. Logan stared at the boy on the ground before his eyes peered up at the man standing behind his son.

Logan stared at the man with an expressionless face, one of the other recruits picking Cloud up and steadying him a little bit further away from the man.

"Now, I'll letcha have that one. But next time that kid acts up, you're not gonna like what happens... you should really learn how to discipline him." John spoke causing Logan to look up at the man, the same expression on his face.

The boy standing behind John seemingly got frustrated with the now silent, emotionless man. He marched past John and put his gun to Logan's temple to try to show the man that they were serious.

"Don't touch my DAD!" Cloud shouted, breaking free from the man holding him and reaching out to push the man. Logan didn't have time to react, the sound of a sword being drawn from an ODM holster and swung through the air was the only thing he could hear. The man in front of him quickly stepped to the side to get out of Cloud's way.

There was utter silence as Logan watched John swing his sword with a sickening smirk on his face downwards and slicing Cloud's left hand from his arm, it falling to the ground of his own home. Blood began to pour from the boy's now handless wrist as he looked up to his dad with surprise on his face. Logan's face was something the boy hadn't ever seen. He was shaking in anger, his eyes no longer yellow, now being completely red.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548 32 3
What would happen if an Ackerman with Royal blood was born? What are the effects and consequences of it? AOT X OC • Aot x Reader | Pieck X Reader...
151K 2.4K 21
My name is Levi Ackerman and I'm the elite of the elite. I have the best killing abilities you motherfuckers will ever gonna see. I killed so many ti...
136K 5.3K 34
Levi Ackerman; Humanity's strongest he had been told. Nevertheless, everyone has their weaknesses, and for this man, his name was Commander Erwin Smi...
1.1K 63 14
A/N: Heh yet another fanfiction for my favorite ship on earth. I'm going to make this one several chapters but I'm not sure how long it will be, also...