Love & War-A WWE Fanfiction

By Preston803

This is a story about a rookie WWE superstar name Raheem Davis who joined the main roster after being on NXT... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 31

238 2 0
By Preston803

A week later, we are now in Indianapolis, Indiana. We have been settling in a hotel for three days as we are here for another Monday Night Raw show. I was outside on the bench with my girlfriend as we were talking and spending time together away from our friends for once. "Can you believe that you are getting another shot at the Women's Championship tonight, babe?" I said to her as I was holding on to her. "I know. I'm so nervous, babe." Kari said as she looked up at me with a smile. "Well, well, well. If it isn't the WWE Champion and the next Raw Women's Champion all hugged up together." Paige said as she walked over with a smile. "I don't know, guys. I am not sure if tonight is the night for me." Kari said to us. "That's nonsense, babe." I said to my girlfriend. "Your boyfriend is right, listen to him. You are ready." Paige said to her with a smile. Later that Night, Monday Night Raw kicked off with the pyro and the roaring of live fans in Indianapolis. "Welcome to Monday Night Raw! We are live in Indianapolis, Indiana!" Michael Cole shouted. I hugged my girlfriend from behind as she jumped a little. "Hey baby. Are you still nervous about your match?" I asked as I smiled at her. "Kind of." Kairi said as she sighs while looking at her phone then she turned around and looked at me. "He texted me." Kairi said as she looked up at me. "Who?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow. Kairi was about to tell me who texted her until she saw Alexa walking towards us as she was annoyed. "What do you want?" Kairi asked with her arms crossed. Alexa rolled her eyes at Kairi then she looked at me. "Raheem, can I talk to you for a minute?" Alexa asked as she looked up at me. "No, the hell you cannot talk to him! What part of he does not want you anymore you cannot understand?! Are you fucking retarded or something?!" Kairi shouted as she was getting tired of Alexa's obsession with me. I walked over to my girlfriend so I can calm her down since other wrestlers started looking at us. "Baby, calm down please. We don't want to make a scene and Stephanie or Steve coming over here, okay? I am going to talk to Alexa for a split second so she can go. She won't leave until I talk to her." I said to Kairi as she took a deep breath and slowly nodded. "Please make her go babes. I'm sick of this shit." Kairi said as she looked at me then I walked over to Alexa as she was waiting on me. "Alright Alexa, what is it?" I asked her. "Raheem, I gave it some thought last night, and I want to say that I am sorry for kissing you last week on Raw. I let my emotions get the best of me and I also wanted to congratulate you for being the WWE Champion. You really worked hard on getting that belt, Raheem." Alexa said as she looked up at me then I slowly nodded. "I accept your apology, Alexa. I really appreciate you telling me this. It's time for you to move on Alexa. I am with Kairi now and we are both happy. You must respect the fact that we are in a relationship. If you can accept those things, then maybe one day me and you can become friends." I said to her then Alexa smiled then walked over and hugged me. "I promise that I will change." Alexa said with a smile then she walked off. I sighs a little then I walked back over to my girlfriend. "What did she want?" Kairi asked me with a straight face.

"She said that she was sorry for kissing last week on Raw and promise to change after I told her that she needs to move on and respect that fact that me and you are together now." I said to Kairi as she rolled her eyes. "Oh God, you don't believe her, do you?" She said to me. "Hell no. I already find it strange for her to apologizing for kissing me. I'm sure she is up to something." I said to her. "You think?" Kairi asked as she rolled her eyes. "So, who was texting you babe?" I asked my girlfriend as she deeply sighs. "It was Joey... My ex-boyfriend." Kairi said as she looked up at me. I sighs as I looked at her. "Don't worry babe. I will get to the bottom of this. Last time it was Randy fucking with us." I said as I looked at her. "Baby it's him. I know it's him." Kairi said as she looked up at me. "Don't worry babe. I will protect you. I won't let him hurt you." I said to her as she nodded. "Focus on the Raw Women's Championship, babe. He is not important." I said to her as she smiled a little and kissed me softly. Ten minutes later, I was backstage as wrestlers were breaking me and Randy up after we got into a fight. "For the last time, I have nothing to do with texting your girlfriend!" Randy shouted. "You're full of shit! I know you are behind it!" I shouted back at Randy then I felt someone was pulling me then I saw it was Alexa. Alexa pulled me from the crowd of wrestlers and pulled me to the other side from the crowd. "What in the hell is wrong with you?!" Alexa asked me as she had her arms crossed. "Randy is texting Kairi pretending to be Joey again!" I shouted as I was still heated. "First off. Calm down, okay? Second, how do we know if it's Randy? What if this Joey guy is real this time?" Alexa said as she looked up at me. "That's bullshit, Alexa." I said as I looked at her as I was still heated. "Raheem stop! You need to—" Alexa shouted as she stopped as she saw Steve walking towards them. "What in the hell is going on over here?" Seve said to me, Randy, and Alexa. "Nothing." Alexa replied as she was worried about me. "It doesn't look like nothing to me. What it looks like is a main event. Since these two want to beat the hell out of each other, it will be Randy Orton going one on one with the WWE Champion Raheem Davis." Steve said to us as I nodded. "Hey Raheem, how about you put the belt on the line as well?" Randy said to me as I nodded. "You want it? You got it." I said to him. "There you go. It will be Raheem Davis defending the WWE Championship against Randy Orton tonight. Raw is on fire tonight." Steve said as he chuckled then walked off. Fifteen minutes later, I was standing behind the curtain with my girlfriend as it was time for the Raw Women's Championship match. Kairi had her arms around my neck as she sighs. "This is my fault." Kairi said to me. "It's not your fault babe. I lost my cool earlier." I said to her. "It is honey. You wouldn't be stressed right now if I have not told you about Joey." Kairi said as she looked up at me. Meanwhile Stephanie walked up to Seth as he was with his fiancé and members of The Empire. "Seth, we need to talk right now. Come to my office." Stephanie said to Seth. "We don't have to talk private, Stephanie. Whatever you have to say to me, you can say it in front of them." Seth said to Stephanie with a smirk. "Alright, have it your way. Last week you pushed down Michael Cole in the ring when he was trying to interview you. Now he is having issues with his back and is looking at filing a lawsuit. And he says that he is not going to sue the WWE. He is going to sue you. You know the policy about putting your hands on a non-WWE wrestler. As the commissioner of Monday Night Raw, I am going to fine you of one hundred thousand dollars." Stephanie said as she looked at Seth.

"What?! Are you fucking kidding me?! One hundred thousand dollars for pushing that loser?!" Seth shouted as he was irate while Braun held on to him. Stephanie got in his face. "And if you ever put your hands on another non-WWE employee, you will be suspended." Stephanie said to Seth then she walked off. "This is bullshit! This is what I am talking about! A conspiracy against me!" Seth was still irate as Becky was trying to calm him down. "Baby calm down. You are going to get yourself into more serious trouble." Becky said to her fiancé then Seth looked over at me. "This is your fault! None of this would have happened if one of your girlfriends didn't screwed me at Summer Slam! I would be here tonight still WWE Champion!" Seth shouted at me as I rolled my eyes. "Seth go fuck off seriously! I am not in the mood for your shit tonight." I said as I looked at him. I have enough problems on my own dealing with Kairi's crazy ex-boyfriend still stalking her and I must defend my belt tonight against Randy Orton. "What's the matter Champ? You can't keep it up with your girlfriend anymore?" Seth said with a smirk. "You know what? We don't have to wait until Unforgiven. I'll kick your ass right now." I said as I threw the title on the floor as I was attempting to walk over where Seth was, but Kairi was pulling me back. "Baby no! Don't do this! You don't need to get in trouble like him!" Kairi shouted as she was trying to pull me back then Kevin and Roman came over and pulled me back. "Listen to your girlfriend bro!" Kevin shouted. "Yeah, don't stoop to Seth's level!" Roman shouted as I was trying to calm down. Twenty minutes later, Kairi and Becky were going at it in the ring as the Raw Women's Championship was on the line. The referee just ejected me and Seth from ringside since we were fighting. Becky tries to put the Dis-Armer on Kairi but countered and Becky knocked down the referee. "Oh my! The referee is down Corey!" Michael shouted. "It makes you wonder if Becky is going to take advantage of this opportunity!" Corey shouted as Becky grabbed her belt and was attempting to hit Kairi with it, but Paige grabbed the belt. "Looks like Paige stopped her in her tracks!" Michael shouted as Becky argued with Paige. "She is not in the match!" Corey shouted as Kairi drop kicked Beck in the corner. Alexa was running to the ring with a chair as Asuka was chasing after her. Alexa got in the ring as she raised the chair up to hit Kairi with it then Asuka grabbed the chair as they were wrestling over it. "What are they doing out here?!" Corey shouted as they kept pulling for the chair. "I am confused just like you Corey!" Michael shouted as Becky was Irish whipped to the ropes by Kairi after she countered the first attempt then Asuka lost grip of the chair as Alexa ends up hitting Becky with the chair. "Oh my! Alexa just hit Becky with the chair, Corey!" Michael shouted as the fans cheered. "What in the hell is going on?! I thought Alexa hates Kairi?!" Corey shouted as Alexa's eyes widened. She could not believe what just happened. Asuka chased Alexa out of the ring then Paige yells at Kairi to go on the top turnbuckle. "Paige is telling Kairi to go on top!" Michael shouted as Kairi goes on the top turnbuckle. "This is a conspiracy like Seth has been saying!" Corey shouted as Kairi hits the Insane Elbow on Becky Lynch as another referee jumps in the ring as Kairi pins Becky. "The Insane Elbow! Kairi hooks up the leg! One! Two! Three!" Michael shouted as the fans cheered loudly and so did Paige.

I shouted as I was happy for my girlfriend. Paige ran into the ring and gave Kairi the belt as her music was playing. "Here is your winner and new Raw Women's Champion! Kairi Sane!" The announcer said as I ran from the back and into the ring as I lift my girlfriend. I was so happy for her that she fulfilled her dream of being WWE Women's Champion. Kairi was crying as she held on to her belt and I put her over my shoulder as fans were cheering. Ric Flair and Asuka came out as they were clapping for her. Fifteen minutes later we were backstage as Charly walked over and interviewed Kairi. "So, Kairi how does it feel to walk out of the ring as the new Raw Women's Champion?" Charly smiled as she held the microphone to my girlfriend as I smiled. Kairi wiped her tears as she smiled. "It feels great Charly. I can't believe that my dream has come true of being a WWE Women's Champion. I came a long way and now I am on top of the mountain with my baby since he is the WWE Champion, and I am now the Raw Women's Champion. I want to thank my family, friends, Paige, Asuka, Ric Flair and most importantly I want to thank my amazing boyfriend for always being my support system. Baby, I love you so much. You are an amazing man, and I am blessed to have you in my life." Kairi said as she was wiping her tears and getting emotional as I smiled. "I love you too baby. I am blessed to have you in my life as well. And I am very proud of you. You deserve to have this moment." I said to my girlfriend as Kairi jumped in my arms and kissed me deeply as Charly, Paige, Asuka and Ric smiled. Alexa was watching as she faked like she was going to throw up. "I think I am going to be sick." Alexa mumbled as she started walking off then she got tackled by Becky as referees were pulling Becky off her. "I am going to kill you! You little bitch!" Becky shouted as she was trying to get to Alexa. "I didn't mean to hit you! It was an accident!" Alexa shouted as security were holding Alexa back. "Accident my ass! You are going to pay for this, Alexa!" Becky shouted as she kept trying to get to Alexa. Me and Kairi were watching then we looked at each other. "Looks like Alexa has to deal with Becky now." I said to Kairi as she kept watching. "Hopefully Alexa will leave us alone for a while with Becky distracting her. Come on baby, let's go." Kairi said with a smirk s we started walking while holding hands. "So, babe does this change things for you and Alexa since she helped you win the belt?" I asked my girlfriend with a smile then she looked up at me. "Hell no. It doesn't change things until she leaves my man alone." Kairi said to me as I chuckled. "That didn't take you too long to answer that." I said to her. "Babes, what happened to you defending your title tonight against Randy?" Kairi asked as she looked up at me. "Oh, I meant to tell you babe. Stephanie talked to me backstage, and she said that I will defend the belt against Randy next week on Raw in Kansas City." I said to her with a smile. "Ugh, looks like you have to defend it in his home state since he is from St. Louis babe." Kairi said. "It doesn't matter. I don't care if I get cheered or booed out there, babe. I will still walk out champion." I said with a smile. "So, what do you want to do tonight baby?" Kairi smiled. "Spend all night long with my baby. If you know what I mean." I said with a smile as Kairi giggled. "I have some lingerie I didn't try on yet." Kairi said as she blushed. "How about you try one on for me? My little foxy." Joey said with a smirk as Kairi looked and froze in fear. "Who in the hell are you?" I said as I looked at him.

"B—Baby... It's him." Kairi said softly as she quickly hid behind me. "She didn't tell you about me? How rude Foxy. My name is Joey Sorrentino, and I am her boyfriend." Joey said as he was smiling wearing a teal Hawaiian shirt with blue jeans and all white high tops and has short black hair slick back. "Like hell you are. You piece of shit. She is my girlfriend, and I will make sure that you don't come anywhere near her." I said as I glared at him. "Are you going to stop me?" Joey said with a smirk. "Why don't we find out right now?" I said as I walked towards him then Kairi quickly pulled me back. "N-No! No! No! Baby, please don't. Let's leave. Please?" Kairi said as she looked up at me as tears rolled down her face. I can tell she was terrified then I saw security walked over as they held on to Joey. "What is this?" Joey said as he was getting upset. "We have orders from Stephanie McMahon to escort you out of here." The Security guard said to Joey. "Get your damn hands off me! This isn't over! I will be back!" Joey shouted as he was dragged out by security. Kairi held on to my arm tightly as she was shaking. Later that night at the hotel, me and Kairi were laying in the bed as she could not believe that she saw her ex. "Baby don't worry about him." I said as I looked at her. "Raheem, I need you to promise me that you won't try to fight him." Kairi said as she looked at me. "I cannot promise you that. If he fucks with you then I am going to kick his ass." I said as I looked at her. "Baby you do not know him." Kairi said. "And he does not know me. Do you trust me, Kairi?" I asked her. "Of course, I do, Raheem. Why would you ask me that?" Kairi said as she looked at me confused. "Answer the question, babe. Do you trust me?" I said as I gave her a serious look. Kairi sighs as she nodded. "Yes, baby. I trust you." Kairi said as she looked at me. "Well trust me when I said that I will do everything in my power to protect you." I said as I was holding her hand and Kairi was holding mine. "I know. I'm just scared, Raheem." Kairi said. "I know babe. I promise that I ill protect you." I said to her then Kairi held my face with her hands. "I love you Raheem." Kairi said as she gazed into my eyes. "I love you too, Kairi." I said to her as we kissed each other deeply. We kissed for a while then I smiled at her. "What babes?" Kairi asked as she smiled back. "I have a surprise for you." I said with a smile. "What is it?" Kairi asked as she smiled. "You'll see." I said as I hide under the covers while Kairi was laying on her back giggling. "Babes, what are you doing?" Kairi kept giggling as I was playing under the covers, and I pulled off her panties and threw them on the floor as she kept giggling. "You are cra-"Kairi stopped as she starts to gasp then starts moaning. I kept going as I was going downtown on my girlfriend. "Oooh baby. Please don't stop." Kairi said as she kept moaning while playing with her breasts. Alexa was listening as her eyes widened as she was shocked then she gets upset and starts screaming. She was breaking things in her room as she was upset. After she was done, she sits on her bed breathing. "Raheem, you will be with me. One way or the other." Alexa said to herself as she looks at a picture of Raheem on her phone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 141 8
Alexa Bliss; Five-time Women's Champion, The Goddess, Five Feet of Fury, The Powder-Keg of Violence. She has it all; friends, family, a shit ton of p...
31.8K 614 52
This is a fan fiction story about a new diva who makes her debut to the main roster in the wwe the raw after wrestlemania 32. As her story progresses...
215K 3.3K 54
(Shoutout to MichelleShw717 for making the cover for the story. Thank you very much for doing so.) After dominating NXT for two years in a row, it wa...
46.5K 503 25
Having been mentored by the Viper, Randy Orton; SmackDown superstar Alex Auditore has adapted everything he learned from the 13 time world champion...