MY BOSS & HER ASSISTANT | NAT...

By ejsstories

As far as inappropriate relationships go you've played it fairly safe most of your life, well that's what you... More

Romanoff LLC
Child's Play
Easy A
Liquor, Lies & Licenses
Sins & Seduction
Hotel Rooms
Repercussions
Pleasure Doing Business
Secrecy
New Girls
At Her Mercy
Secret Affairs
Answers
Taste Your Mistake
Date Ideas
Guilty Conscience
Invisible & Irresistible
Break Her Heart & She'll Yours
Tainted Hearts & Old Memories
The Truth Is A Matter Of Circumstance
Sleepless Nights
Aphrodite
Engagment Dinner
Take Me Home
Promise Me You Love Me
60 Days With Professor Romanoff
Irresistibly Sinful
Not an update-
NEW BOOK ALERT
Pain Isn't Pretty
What If
Wanting & Needing
Marked Heart
GROUP CHAT
Romantics for Life
Help

Breaking News

47.8K 1.1K 2.5K
By ejsstories

(Press play)

Y/N POV-

I'd like to start out by saying I'm walking down the hall to my desk but walking would be the incorrect word, perhaps stumbling would be better. Either way, not that it matters, I feel like I've spent the week at the gym and now my legs are paying the price. Except I never went to the gym, no instead I spent my night in the one place I shouldn't have, with Natasha in her office.

But now as I make my way further down the hall, closer to Wanda's desk I can see her and the new girl, Maria, both leaning close to one another with their eyes locked on the small screen of a phone.

Both of them awfully close, staring with there jaws dropping down to floor. "Wanda?" I ask as I approach the two of them.

Wanda lifts her head with a grin on her face as she holds back laughs. "This is crazy."

Maria attempts to stay professional but with the slightest snicker from Wanda she burst out laughing and now that I look around the office everyone is doing the same. "What's so funny? don't get it."

"Haven't you checked your phone?" Wanda asks.

"No why?"

"Oh you're gonna love this look." She turns her phone to show me.

Breaking News

Looks like Ms. Romanoff, owner of Romanoff LLC, one the most highly respected Lawyers in the US enjoys her fun just as much as the rest of us.

Underneath the news post is a blurry photograph of who I know is myself but thankfully the lack of a decent camera and an awful zoom quality nobody else can see who it is. Nobody can see that the figure pressed up against the window of the law firm is mine.

"I don't think we should be looking at this." I say, desperate for either one of the two women to turn it off. Guilt bursts through my veins as I look between the screen and Wanda.

Flashbacks of my hands on Natasha's body, my legs shaking round her head and my body against that damn window.

All of this to win a game.

"Oh common I thought out of everyone you'd love to see this. Romanoff spends like 80% of day dedicated to making things harder for you and now... you kinda have something against her to make your day a little better." Wanda giggles.

"No I think Y/N might be right if she catches us she'll kill us and I've not even been here a day." Maria smiles at me.

"Thank you, now Wanda have a good day but we've got to get started." Wanda rolls her eyes "leaving me already?"

"Sorry, I'll see you at lunch." I promise.

"Maria do you want to join us?" Wanda adds.

The brunette looks to me for confirmation "Are you sure?"

"Yeah seriously it'll be nice." I tell her.

She nods her head "It's just after everything I wasn't sure you'd be too keen on me."

"None of what happened was your fault, Romanoff likes to make my day just that little bit more unbearable but we really do have to get to work otherwise she'll have an actual real reason to try to fire me again." I explain. Wanda nods her head "it's true, she really does."

"Okay good, I was worried this would be awkward." Maria sighs.

"Don't stress to much, but we absolutely have to get to work so goodbye Wanda." I wave.

Maria follows me as I take her to Romanoff's office. "So we'll wait in here for now and she'll be back from her morning meeting any second."

Maria takes in a deep breath visibly nervous for her first day. "It's gonna be fine." I comfort her.

"I wasn't actually nervous before but then you guys started talking about how tough she can be and now I'm a little stressed." She admits.

"Funnily enough she's only really on full bitch mode with me and you're new and haven't done anything to piss her off yet so you'll be fine."

She laughs "thank god... but what did you do so badly to piss her off that much?."

"Oh I just exist, me breathing is enough to piss her off but she coming so let's cut this short." I nod in the direction of the door after seeing Natasha approaching.

"Good you're both here, we have a case to go over." She hands each of us our own copy of the file for us to look over.

Natasha turns her self to look out the glass office door. "What the hell is going on out there?"

Both Maria and I shrug "no clue." We state.

Oh nothing, just a photo of me against your office window. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Natasha opens her office door peering her head outside. "This isn't play time, phones off and get back to work. I don't pay you for nothing." She shouts clearly. Next thing I know everyone is scrambling to their seats, no doubt trying avoid the wrath Romanoff would rain down if they protested.

"Okay you two we're meeting with the client in fifteen."

Most of the day I've tried desperately to stay busy, stay away from my phone and more importantly away from Wanda. How am I supposed to pretend nothing happened? How do I lie to her?

The lying part isn't exactly the issue, I've lied successfully all my life. I'd lie when I was out late at a party instead of sound asleep at a friends house. I'd lie when people asked me where I was going after class, it's not like I could tell them I was fucking my professor. So I'll lie now, not that it's really lying anyway, more so just hiding the truth. Either way it's bad and it's wrong but morally speaking what's worse hurting Wanda and confessing or just keeping it to myself?

Technicality's only.

Technically Wanda isn't yet my girlfriend, just a girl I'm dating, we made no such rules of who we could and couldn't sleep with.

Technically what Natasha and I have is just a contract, a business meeting.

Legalities.

Legally I can't disclose the contents of the contact I have with Natasha so even if I did tell Wanda I'd never be able to tell her the full story so what would be the point? Either way I'd be lying to some degree.

Legally I have to stick to said contract; I can't back out and therefore what happened last night will happen again and again until someone wins so what's the use in telling Wanda now?

Romanoff snaps me out of my thoughts as she calls me into her office. "Y/N can I see you for a moment?"

I nod my head and make my way to her office, taking a seat in the same chair I'd been strapped down to only yesterday.

"You like that chair." She mocks.

"So what did you need me for?" I ask politely.

"I'm just wondering how you're getting on with Maria."

"We're fine." I purse my lips into a forced smile.

"Right." She nods.

"So...last night." She starts.

I stop her "Last night what?"

"Don't you think we should talk about it?" She questions.

I shake my head "last night you were more of a fuck and leave kinda woman not a 'lets talk' woman so no I don't think we should discuss it."

"I'm not exactly talking about discussing us I'm more so referring to the picture of you against my window."

I stare at her wide-eyed "you've seen."

She nods her head "I don't live under a rock."

"Well it's got nothing to do with me so no I don't think we have to discuss it."

She narrows her brows "this has everything to do with you."

"It's your office people probably think it's you so this doesn't concern me."

"Y/N you and I both know I'm not the type to be pinned down and we also know damn well everyone else knows that too."

"Either way it's not my problem." I shrug.

"I could just do it again, give them a better view. Then I think it might be your problem." She taunts.

"Yeah well you're not doing that again so it doesn't matter."

She laughs lowly "Natasha please..." she mocks the words I'd used.

I roll my eyes "you wanted it as much as I did or don't you remember bending yourself over your desk for me to see you in all your glory?"

"If you'd like I could just bend you over the desk next time." She teases.

"Nobody's being bent over anything anywhere, we're not doing that again. Not here."

"We'll just have to wait and see won't we." She smirks.

"No, Natasha, I'm seeing someone."

She stares at me almost as if she wanted to say something but she doesn't. She clears her throat as she looks back down to the paperwork on her desk.

"Natasha aren't you going to say anything?"

She breathes in slowly as if she was preparing herself for an answer she wouldn't like "does she work for me?"

"No." I lie.

"Well then I don't understand why you're telling me because it doesn't have anything to do with me what you do in your free time is your own business." She says as she jots things down in her calendar, busying herself to avoid looking at me.

I pull the pen out of her hand, the tip of my finger grazing over her hand forcing her breath to audibly hitch in her throat.

Since when did I have this effect on her.

"I thought you'd be mad." I say softly.

She moves her hand away from mine "No like you said fuck and leave." She forces a smile.

"I didn't mean it to hurt you."

"Well that's good because you didn't hurt me. Date who you like Y/N, you're the one cheating. I don't know the girl so if you hurt her that's on you not me." She says firmly.

"Well it's not like I can tell her about out contract."

"So don't date."

"What so I'm supposed to just not date for the foreseeable?" I question.

"No like I said do or do not date whoever you like but when you can't sleep at night when she's next to you because the guilt is too much to handle that's on you not me."

I shake my head "but you just said 'so don't date'. Are you asking me not to date or suggesting it because you're saying one thing but the way you say it it feels like you mean something else?"

"Y/N do what you like and I'll do the same. What we have is just sex, it's a game you've made that clear. I've made that clear. So it's your decision, don't put this on me to make yourself feel better."

"Just sex." I repeat.

"Exactly, now you're free to go."

I nod before walking out of her office. Just sex. I knew that's all it was right from the beginning but that doesn't change the overwhelming feeling that it wasn't just sex.

Maybe her finding out I'm seeing someone would force her to stop the teasing and maybe that's why I told her. Maybe her finding out I'm seeing someone would encourage her teasing and maybe that's why I told her.

"Y/N." Wanda says softly, tapping my shoulder from behind and though her action may have been subtle she completely startled me.

"Jesus you scared me!" I spin on my heels to face her.

"Sorry." She laughs.

"What's up?"

"Lunch, me, you and Maria. I'm thinking we go across the street to the salad bar."

"Yeah okay I'll grab my bag and let Maria know."

I head over to my desk to grab my bag when Jess stops me. "Hey I've not seen you in what feels like forever."

"I know I ended up on this big business trip and then Romanoff asked me to be her personal associate and then Maria started so it's been a bit hectic recently." I ramble.

"Speaking of Maria, how do you feel about her?"

"She's nice why?"

"Really, that's not what heard."

I raise my brow "what did she do?"

"Not what, who!"

"What are you implying?" I question.

"She randomly shows up here yesterday all of a sudden gets a job that's technically already been taken, by you, and then that news post comes out... all seems a little weird to me."

"There's no way, she wouldn't do that plus that pictures too blurry to see who it is anyway." I roll my eyes.

"Maybe so but it seems the most likely plus we all know it's not Romanoff against that glass." She laughs.

"Why wouldn't it be Romanoff?"

She shrugs "it could be Romanoff but I'm just saying she doesn't seem like the type to be pinned against a wall," she laughs "or glass."

"Either way I'd like to believe it wasn't Maria." I can't let people believe it was Maria, I won't have people gossiping about her, making up these lies when I'm the one who's causing all the issues.

"You're probably right but I did seem a little weird though-" Jess' sentence is cut short as Maria walks over to us.

"Lunch?"

I nod my head "Wanda's waiting for us by her desk."

Jess waves "talk to you later."

I smile back "sure."

The three of us are sat eating our food fairly quietly when Maria ask "I know this isn't appropriate to ask but do either of you know who the girl is because I'm fairly certain people think it's me?"

"So you've heard the rumours." Wanda adds.

"Here and there." She nods.

"I don't know but I did shut down a couple rumours for you." I explain.

Wanda smiles "I wouldn't even stress. I don't know why people are so invested in the mystery girl when the woman is probably Natasha."

Both Maria and I drop our forks "There's no way." The brunette laughs.

"Natasha pinned down, highly doubt it." I say in agreement with Maria.

"I wouldn't be so sure, powerful women like to lose a little control sometimes," she laughs "trust me they do."

Well that's suggestive.

"Either way I'd rather not discuss Romanoff's sex life."

Wanda rolls her eyes "understandable."

So we change the topic and instead choose to get to know Maria a little better. Just like me she was top of her class, same GPA as me, same special skills, interest and hobbies. She's literally a hotter version of myself except she probably doesn't sleep with her teachers or her bosses and she probably doesn't cheat or make stupid contracts either.

Makes sense why Natasha hired her.

Just before we got up to leave Maria quickly ran to use the bathroom leaving Wanda and I alone.

"She seems really nice." Wanda complements.

"She is." I nod.

"Well before she gets back come here," she leans over the table kissing my lips gently "I've been wanting to do that all day."

But the second her lips touched mine the warm fluttery feeling I was so used to getting was gone and instead my heart encased it's self with guilt, searing pain through my body reminding myself of the mistakes I had made.

I force a smile.

"Come over Saturday, spend the day with me we can do whatever you want, stay in watch a movie or we can go out. I just want to spend some time with you that's not during work hours." She says.

I reluctantly nod my head "of course."

A/N- I kinda want y'all to vote who you think is gonna lose a pass next.

(Not proof read)

Have a lovely evening/night goodnight, love you all xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 5.9K 35
You are Tony Stark's latest recruit in his plan to protect the world, and as the youngest and smartest Harvard graduate you are the perfect choice. B...
101K 2.3K 42
just a little N.R. x Y/N Stark fanfiction "You just wanna stare at her for the rest of the evening or will you actually go over and talk to her?" "Y...
95.4K 3.7K 45
Book Two - A year has passed since Wanda heard Y/N call out for her at the cabin. There has been no trace or connection from Y/N since, no matter how...
10.6K 203 15
After the battle in Sokovia, Wanda is left a mess from hydra and the death of her brother, Pietro. However, will she be able to gain trust from the t...