From the bottom

By ykwitdo21

You and Kehlani have been friends since middle school. You always have had a crush on her but to scared to te... More

1
2
3
4
read
question
5
6
question
SURPRISE
8
9
10
period
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
question
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
slow
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35 ( the interview)
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54 ( smut)
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61 coachella
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
LOVE YALL
71
72
73
.
this is the book

7

3.9K 160 45
By ykwitdo21

i walked into this club they were performing at and the smell of alcohol and sweat hit my nostrils.

i shook my head and made my way to where kehlani said she was at.

she was chilling while this guy looked like he was trying to spit game at her but it was just making her uncomfortable.

i picked up my pace a bit mushing people out my way to get to her faster.

" like i was saying beautiful let me get your number"

" no i'm good i'm uh taken"

" come on i get you i can make it worth your while"

" i said i-"

" hey babygirl" i said walking up on her.

" hey baby" she said standing up and giving me a hug.

i gave her a hug and my hands rested on her lower back.

i looked at dude and he was just staring at us.

" my nigga can i help you" i asked.

" that's you" he questioned.

" yeah so get the stepping" i said.

" i don't believe you" he said.

" for real" i said raising my eyebrow.

" i'm for real there's no way that's y-"

i shut this nigga up by kissing kehlani. at first she wasn't kissing back but she eventually gave in.

when we pulled away she bit my lip. i pecked her lips once more then looked at him.

" enough proof for you" i asked.

" yeah you got it" he said putting his hands in the air and walking away.

once the guy was fully away kehlani hit me.

" ouch what was that for" i asked rubbing my arm.

" you had to kiss me y/n really" she said rolling her eyes.

" you wanted him gone i could tell by your body language, so i got him to leave" i said shrugging.

" yeah but isn't this cheating" she said rubbing her temples.

" did you like the kiss" i asked.

" no... that came out so rude.. no because i'm in a relationship and you're my best friend" she said explaining.

" idk what that means but i'm saying it isn't" i chuckled.

" i'm go find megan, you wanna come or" i asked.

" nahh i'm gonna go chill with some other friends you go ahead" she said to me.

" be safe" i said to her.

i walked away to find her after a minute it hit me. this ain't no party this a club this was finna be harder then a bitch if i ain't call her.

i pulled out my phone and called megan. after a few rings she picked up.

" hey where are you at in this place" i asked.

" back the club" she said.

i hung up and found my way to the back of then club and saw megan and her crew sitting at a table.

" heyy shawty" i said walking up on her.

"you made it and you look good" she said looking me up and down.

" thank you"i said leaning down to hug her.

" you ain't preform yet right" i said.

" no i go on in a few tho so i'm glad you made it when you did" she said.

" i am too" i looked around for a seat to sit in and there were literally nun available back here.

" here" megan said getting up and moving so i could sit.

" meg im not taking your seat"

" girl just sit in the damn chair" she said.

i chuckled and sat down. she had this smirk and moved to where she was in front of me and sat on my lap.

" you sly dog" i said chuckling.

" gotta do what you gotta do" she said.

after a few minutes megan got up to go preform. we were next to the stage so i had a good view of both of them.

i went to turn fully but someone said something.

" megan got a boyfriend remember that" this girl that sat across from me said.

" and you are" i questioned her.

" Kelsey" she said folding her arms.

" we'll kelsey i didn't ask so mind your neck thanks" i said turning to look at meg who looked at me and smiled.

i smiled back and the music started.

megs song^

i ain't know meg could rap like that so by the end i was shook. she got off stage and walked over to us and sat on my lap.

" Megan Jovon Ruth Pete why did i not know you could rap like that" i said staring at her.

" You've never asked" she said with a chuckle.

" we've been friends since our freshman year and you ain't tell me... cold hearted man" i chuckled.

" cornball" she said mushing my head going to say something to jonathan while kelsey just stared at me.

after a few random people preformed it was kehlani turn.

kehlani song^

i was vibing with it to the end.

kehlani got off stage and i tapped on megans leg and she got up.

i followed to wear i saw her go and i found her talking to this girl.

" i kinda want her to take it"

" what are you serious"

" yeah i mean why not s-"

" is that my talented bestfriend" i said as i walked up on her.

" heyy did you like the performance" she asked hugging me.

" i loved it keh.. look at you just growing up on me" i said fake wiping a tear.

" oh hush" she said laughing.

" ima let you two continue talking but i'll try and find you before i leave here if i'm not wasted" i told her.

" okay be careful" she said.

" always" i said giving her a side hug and walking away.

time skip

" mmh are you sure" i asked the beauty under me.

" yess now do something please" she begged.

once i heard those words i started to kiss down her chest and stomach leaving hickeys here and there.

i got to the hem of her lace panties and i looked up at her for permission. she nodded her head and i took the them off of her and spreaded her legs.

i kissed her clit and she shuddered.

i slid my tongue from her slit to her clit a few times while holding eye contact.

her breathing picked up a bit.

my tongue flicked her clit a few times and she jumped away from me.

i pulled her back to me and latched on to her clit and started to suck on it.

A/N
LMFAO got y'all little horny asses maybe next time tho.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 664 34
Kehlani is a 22 year old R&B singer that's going on tour and meets this one fan that she directly fall in love with. Will they end up together?
180K 6.6K 19
"Do you trust me, Lauren?", Kehlani stared deeply into those green orbits that had the strongest hold on her heart, "Yes, Mistress", she said. How lo...
38K 497 12
a bunch of random imagines for the mob and others who love the most sexy human being on the planet
16.9K 304 7
Both Stan and Kyle realize they have feelings for each other, but will they ever admit that they love their super-best friend? or will they keep thei...