𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄

By -RI4VEGAS

" 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘪 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡" 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝟐𝟎... More

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
fourty.
fourty one.

eighteen.

37.8K 1.6K 1.1K
By -RI4VEGAS

    " 𝐁e quiet nigga damn" Illyan scolded at Shiesty whom moved a plate way too loud for his likings.

He was actually trying to prepare breakfast before Soleil woke up and got ready for work. He knew that despite him apologizing, she would still be giving him the cold shoulder—which he understood he deserved.

" Damn nigga my bad. Ya' ass is stressed" he snickered putting emphasis on stressed. " Fuck did you do?" he then asked becoming more serious.

" I fucked up an' I know even though she said it was fine. It was fuckin' not and she bouta give me the cold shoulder again" he sighed stopping what he was doing.

" Mhm well maybe if you stopped fuckin' up she wouldn't be givin' ya' stupid ass tha' cold shoulder" he shrugged going back to his original chore.

Illyan cooked while Shiesty set the table and cleaned up at bit, so she wouldn't have to do it like she usually does.

" Shit, she's comin' act normal aight?" Illyan regained his composure once he heard the stairs cracking.

" Hi Soleil" Shiesty waved with a hand on his hip, trying to look natural like Illyan told him to.

" Hi Lontrell" she watched him with an amused look on her face. " You okay?" she then asked noticing that he wasn't acting like yesterday.

" I'm straight, you know what ? I think that I have ta' go walk my goldfish I'a be right back" he quickly went up the stairs.

" Illyan" she coldly greeted him once she entered the kitchen. Yes she 'forgave' him, but that didn't mean that he wasn't gon get the cold shoulder for breaking her trust.

" Princess" he matched her energy. Illyan knew from past experiences—well mostly from her. That being clingy with her when she was in that state of mind wasn't the right thing to do. So he observed her from a distance and waited until she came back.

Soleil blushed from the nickname and looked at him flipping a pancake. " I cooked ya' breakfast it's on tha' table" he spoke before she could open her mouth.

" Thank you" she thanked him leaving the kitchen to go to the dinning room. She found her plate and took a seat before saying her grace and digging in.

Once she was done with her plate, she noticed that Illyan still haven't came out the kitchen, making her raise her eyebrow. She grabbed her plate and made her way to the kitchen, where she found him eating on the island counter.

She dropped her plate in the sink and sighed. She missed being held by him, or just him simply talking to her.

" I know you want a hug, come hea' princess" he called out. Illyan was starting to know Soleil like the back of his hand, and knew all her weaknesses. She was the clingy type, just like him, and not being able to be close to him was very hard on her, just like it was on him.

Soleil didn't protest and went to him, where he instantly pulled her in a relaxing hug. He pulled away and grabbed her chin giving her a slow and romantic kiss.

" I'm sorry mama" he mumbled against her lips, pecking them a few times after.

" I know you are" she sighed resting her forehead against his. " You're making this so much more complicated than it should be Illyan" she breathed out. Which was true, Illyan was starting to give her a hard time, but this time she was prepared.

Illyan smirked and licked his lips. " Yeah? Well hea' me out. You ain' gotta worry bout that no mo' cause Ian' drinkin' shit anymore. I promise fa' real this time" he pecked her lips.

" Said the same shit last time" she matched his energy, also pecking his lips.

" Watch that mouth baby" he scolded pecking her lips. " Na' go fore' you be late fa' work" he palmed her ass and let her go.

Soleil nodded and left the kitchen with him hot on her tail, she retrieved her purse that contained all her essentials from the dinner table and made her way to the front.

She put on her shoes and was about to go out the door before being stopped by Illyan.

He pecked her lips a few times and brung her in a hug. He wasn't ready to let her go, but he understood that she had work.

" Text me when you make it. An' come straight back hea' when you done" he seriously ordered. Illyan didn't play about Soleil's safety and didn't want her wandering around without him anywhere in sight.

" Yes sir" she nodded. Soleil didn't mind spending more time at his house than hers. It was way bigger and she got to be with the person she liked, she really wasn't complaining.

" Work good baby, I prolly ain' gon be hea' when you come home. Shiesty either" he informed. His whole team had to start watching Tyreek Golden, if they even wanted to take him out correctly without making a big mess.

" Alright be careful papa, think with your head and not with your heart" she reminded. In other circumstances, she would've told him the exact opposite. But considering his very unusual job, thinking with the heart quickly went out the window.

" I gotchu'," he smirked. Watching the woman he cared about a lot, supporting him in his decisions was a feeling that he'll never get tired of.

" Tell Lontrell that I said be safe too. Oh and bring Peezy when y'all done. I'm gon cook for everyone" she smiled.

" Yeah? Watchu' gon cook?" he brung her closer to him.

Soleil blushed and hid her face in his chest. " You know exactly what you're doing. Let me go before you make me late" she laughed, trying to pull away but he wasn't having it. " Illyan cmon" she whined.

" Aight aight" he let her go. " Be safe" he pecked her lips one last time and watched as she went out the door.

" Y'all too!" she exclaimed making her way to her car.

He watched as she got in and pulled off soon after. Once he saw that she was fully gone, he closed the door behind him and sighed.

" Y'all made up?" Lontrell asked with a smirk on his face. Truth be told, he's been listening to their entire conversation from the top of the staircase.

" Ion' know, an' be more discreet next time you tryna spy on me brudda" Illyan patted his shoulder before he went up the stairs, leaving his friend dumbfounded.

" How tha'..fuck?" he wondered looking around.

" I swear if we get caught cause of y'all duck asses an' that I can't come home ta' my baby, I'm killin' you both" Illyan threatened as he watched his target from far away.

They were currently in the usual black Tahoe, parked a few streets away from their target's building.They weren't too close to the point where they'd get caught, but not too far either. They were perfectly placed.

" Who pissed an' shitted in ya' cereals this mornin'," Lontrell joked watching his friend look at him with a blank face.

" Shut up" Illyan muttered running his fingers through his hair. What was going on with Soleil was already stressing enough, but if he couldn't do his work in peace he'd most definitely snap.

" Hea' he comes focus" Peezy informed watching his target leave the building.

What they were told was sadly true, he was heavy on security. One man standing on each side of him, two men in front of his car, and two more checking their surroundings and watching their boss safely leave the building.

And all of that wasn't counting the amount of men that were inside the building on each floors.

" Shit gon be harder than we thought" Illyan breathed out. He didn't think that his security was this high and prepared. They were literally ready for everything.

" We can't take down that many security alone" Lontrell shook his head. " We gon need mo' people" he sighed.

" You know we can't do that, what's rule n•1?" Illyan questioned.

" The more people, the more messy. And we can't be messy. I know this shit already" he scoffed.

" Then think with that dumbass brain of yours" Hitta snapped. He was usually snappy, but never this snappy. The lack of alcohol was slowly creeping up on him.

" Aight thats enough, I'm droppin' y'all off. Be pissin' a nigga off damn" Peezy complained starting up the car. He pulled off and took one last glance at the building before speeding off.

" Soleil wants you home, she wanna cook fa' everyone" Illyan informed leaning back in his seat. All he wanted was to cuddle with Soleil and let both of his homeboys handle themselves. But whatever she wanted to do was a wish that'll be coming true. She didn't realize it yet, but Illyan couldn't tell her no and never could.

" Wha' sis cookin'?" Lontrell asked before Peezy could even open his mouth.

" Ya' dumbass should know since you decided ta' spy on us this mornin'," he smartly responded.

" Oh please shut up" he sucked his teeth, mugging his friend.

" Bitch I'a put ya' ass tha' fuck out don't play wit' me" Illyan threatened, also mugging his friend.

" Fuck you dumbass nigga. First of all Soleil wouldn't allow that shit, an' second of all I still can go an' stay with my nigga Peezy" he answered back.

" Nigga please ya' ass ain' stayin' wit' me" Peezy scoffed. " Me an' my girlfriend good thank you" he shook his head.

" You still with Joyce mane? Don't bring that toxic bitch round' my baby" Illyan shook his head.

Peezy and his longtime girlfriend Joyce been on and off since senior year of high school. They obviously loved each other and couldn't let each other go, but their love wasn't healthy anymore.

" First off watch that mouth" he warned. " An' second off  I wasn't even plannin' on bringin' her round' any of y'all. After what happened with ya' duck ass last year? Hell no" he protested.

Last year, Illyan and Joyce got into a real physical altercation and couldn't stand each other ever since.

Thirty minutes later, the group finally pulled up in front of Hitta's house. Peezy took the key out the ignition and they finally got out the car.

They made their way to the front, and as soon as Illyan got his key out to open the door. They were met with the smell of food and loud R&B music playing.

"There's a meeting in my (My my my my my my my my my my room)" they heard Soleil sing all the way from the living room.

There's a meeting in my bedroom (My my my my my my my my my my room)

Soon enough the song changed and SexyTime by Ye ali started playing. But what she didn't know was that the three of them watched her from the kitchen doorframe, waiting for her to acknowledge their presence.

"I ain't no killer but don't tempt me
I'll murder that pussy if you let me, baby" she instantly skipped to her part.

Just a little bit of touching
Just a little bit of fucking

She needed to set the table so she turned around to go to the dinning room, but her soul nearly left her body when she saw the three of them watching her with childish grins on their faces.

" Y'all scared the living shit outta' me don't do that shit no more" she put her hand on her heart.

" Watch that mouth, come hea'," Illyan scolded before opening his arms, in which she gladly went into.

" Hi y'all" she waved at Lontrell and Peezy who where behind him.

" Hi sis" they both replied, leaving the kitchen leaving the two of them alone.

" I missed you" she pouted looking up at him. Just like him, Soleil couldn't stand to be away from Illyan.

" Yeah? Well I missed you more princess" he kissed her forehead, nose, then lips last.

" Can I come with you next time?" she questioned with a childish grin on her face. Soleil always wanted to go with him and see what he was really doing.

" Hell nah" he shook his head. Bringing Soleil near his work and this side of him was a big no. He cared about her safety and that came first.

" But-" she got cut off.

" Ain' no but, I said no Angeline" he cut her off, holding her by her waist so she won't go anywhere.

" Why I can't come?" she asked sighing. She really wanted to go with him and see how he prepared his missions.

" Cause it ain' safe fa' a pretty little thing like you" he kissed her nose. " An' my job is ta' protect you mama, by bringin' you wit' me Ian' protectin' you. I'm actually puttin' you in danger" he spoke.

" Okay" she muttered, dropping the conversation. Yes she was disappointed, but she also understood where he came from.

" What you cook?" he asked also changing the subject.

" I did my specialty, roasted chicken with sweet potato fries and a lil homemade sauce to go with the fries and chicken" she grinned.

" Mhm lemme see" he tried to move toward the oven, before Soleil stopped him.

" Aht aht go sit down, I'm finna set the table right now" she shook her head, pushing him away.

" You need help?" he asked watching her desperately trying to push him away, which of course didn't work since he was heavier than her.

" I'm good, just go sit down. Justice please" she sighed.

" Aight, aight" he threw his hands up, leaving the kitchen.

Soleil sighed in relief and grabbed four plates from the top cabinet, she also grabbed the silverware to go with it and made her way to the dinner room.

She placed each plates and silverware in front of every occupied chair, and went back to the kitchen to retrieve the cups and drinks.

Once all of that was placed on the table, she grabbed the plate where she put the chicken and the big bowl that was filled with fries and brung them to the table, along with her homemade sauce.

" Damn!" Peezy silently exclaimed, truth be told. His girlfriend didn't know how to cook, and to finally have a home cooked meal felt good.

She started doing Illyan's plate, then did Lontrell's and finished with Peezy's before serving herself.

" Preciate ya' princess" Illyan kissed her forehead once she sat down.

Soleil gave him a light tip smile and sighed. She was tired, and haven't been sleeping properly.

Illyan noticed and raised his eyebrow.

" When all of this is done. Me an' you gotta talk" he mumbled in her ear, kissing her cheek on the way.

TO BE CONTINUED...

oop not Illyan having to talk with my good sis 👀

thoughts?

vote and comment

love y'all stay safe

-ri is outt 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 11.4K 55
"𝘐 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 , 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢 𝘳...
187K 6K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
923K 45.6K 41
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵𝘢, 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘳. 𝖠𝖯𝖱𝖨𝖫 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥...
1.3M 59.7K 54
" 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘪 𝘴𝘮𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘵" 𝐀𝐏𝐑21 𝐀 𝐑𝐈4𝐕𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍