BabyRed- ( OscarDiaz

Cikiyah द्वारा

When Jamals 17 year old cousin from Compton moves to Freeridge after her father is put in a nursing home afte... अधिक

Something New
WhoDoYouThinkAre
🌹Cast List🌹
🌹Keep It On The Low🌹
🌹WeAllMakeMistakes🌹
🌹Deny,Deny,Deny🌹
🌹ItsAllOnYouMan🌹
🌹AlmostDone🌹
Not A Update
🌹CanWeBeTogther🌹
🌹SuckWithU🌹
🌹BetterOff🌹
🌹OneChance🌹
ON HOLD

🌹I SeeU USeeMe🌹

1.3K 33 2
Cikiyah द्वारा

The Next Day

After I had finally fell asleep my alarm goes off but

I fall out of bed and get in the shower and put on this out fit ( finally I have a pic for a outfit I think of)

everything but the socks are knee high and a backless black halter cropped halter top. With my purse with my little friend inside with extra bullets. I go in the living room to see Jamaml looking at me like I stole something, I shrugged it off and we got in the car we pick up the rest of the crew. They start giving me a look " What were you doing with Spooky last night in a silk robe twirling and laughing like a school girl" he blurted out, they all look at me wanting me to explain of course he ran his mouth to the group " he called me and told me the girl I beat was upset so I sent him to be the sender for my message I had for her" I say laughing at the misunderstanding" everybody still looking at me with doubt, "well what was the giggles and silk robe and twirl for" he said in one go and pressing his lips together dreading the answer. " I was already in my robe when I was going to bed and I was just playing around" i sigh. Soon after Ces speaks"well it made him come home and claim you he may be my brother but u and him will be the worst pair your both crazy"  he then stops for a breath "and he and you are literally the same person just different genders and that can't be good" they all agree "well why would u guys think we would get together we don't really like each other like that" I laughed at the nervous teens as all they let out a breath like they been holding it the whole time. We get to the school and disperse to our classes.

🌹🌹🌹

After School
I see Ces being picked up in that loud ass cherry red impala. I push him out the way and tell them to go sit in the car I will be back handing them the keys " don't do no dumb shit or everybody getting it" I said closing the door taking in Spooky's expression " so I hear u put some claim on me what's the deal I thought u ain't like me" I say with a mix of a serious and flirty tone. "well I do whatever I want especially now that u have caught my eye and I'll do what I got to to have u" he says with lust in his eyes and a very serious tone. I roll my eyes and start to get out the car as I felt him pull on my wrist and pull my chin with a tight grip " I'm serious,I'm not playing with u" he says with a chuckle as I squirm under his touch. I am caught in his gaze not knowing how to feel with my head saying no but my body yes. It felt weird to feel this way towards him but I soon snap out of my trancelike state. I snatch my face from is grip and rip my eyes from his and get out his car and get in mines.

🌹🌹🌹

I drop Jamal at home and change my clothes to a juicy couture track suit
⬇️⬇️⬇️

I decided to go get a tattoo I had to go to the suburbs for this can't trust these hood niggas to do it
🌹Time Skip🌹

I got this

down my side going down my hip. Idk why I get tattoos when I get conflicted with hard decisions or stress. I got my other tattoo when my dad was in the hospital and I had to pick if I wanted to put him in a home or take care of him. I felt this symbolizes my mom in some way I just don't know why. When I got home witch was fairly late Jamal was in his dad's recliner waiting for me " where were you?"

I look at him and laughed he really was a funny character " nothing I just went out and got something done" I say shifting every few seconds in a little pain. He notices " why are u so uncomfortable are you in pain?" he says in suspicion, I waltzed over to him and show him the tattoo. A big gasp leaves his mouth " what in the world are you thinking why did you do this" I chuckled " I already have a tattoo so what's so bad" " no you don't I never seen it?!?" I proceeded to show him my other tattoo " wth and it's white ink u crazy girl what goes through that thick skull of yours" I shrugged him off and limped a little to my room.

🌹Time Skip🌹
To 1 week before Halloween
Ruby's House
We all decided on our costumes but I didn't pay attention to them but I did pay attention to the Olivia girl that's Ruby's " cousin" that I hear he's in love with. We talked about how her life was before she was sent here she was an ok character but was a bland person. I finely started listening to everyone when they asked me what I am going to be by I let that be a surprise for them.

🌹Time Skip🌹
Halloween Day
This is your costume

when I finish getting dress I let Jamal see my costume " it looks ... good I guess" he says with hesitation but I don't care. We go to Ruby's house and everybody loves the out outfit and I ask what we are doing " we are staying in cus they take our candy every year" Ruby says in what he calls a love seat for him and Olivia. We all starting to conger up plans instead of being in a house when I overheard Ces talking to somebody on the phone but I just ignored it but then I see a flash light go off. I glare at him " why are u taking pictures of me?!?" He looks at me nervous " umm my brother wanted to see what your were dressed up as" I scoffed " he still stuck on me I avoided him cant he see I don't want no parts of him. I sighed " let me speak to him matter fact forget it we need to go anyway. Soon we narrowed it down to going to Brentwood for trick or treating, we all got in Ruby's grandma's car.

🌹Time Skip🌹
We we split up but I went with Jamal and Ces went with Monse, Ruby went with Olivia. Soon me and Jamal see Olivia and Ruby after an hour of walking and join them. As we walked Ruby lags behind with me " nice going cockblock" he says angrily I start to giggle. Soon we found our way to some frat party and we danced but after a wile I had got tired so I want and got something to drink little did I know this was the person who threw the party moms detox juice and let's say I ain't end well we were literally chased with eggs I ran for my life as I had just pressed my hair that day but I was going so fast I had left them all behind. But I ain't stop till they said it was safe I went back to them and they looked annoyed " how the hell can she run that fast in those tall ass heels and we slow as hell and get pelted with eggs and she's clean" Ruby says I roll my eyes " well if I can do it u can so don't be salty n shit I just ran as fast as I could, and on another note how are we going to get home now we stuck with the whites" I sigh " oh don't worry I got a ride" Ces says getting of the phone I shrugged and we waited. When I seen the red car come down the rode I knew who it was I glare at Ces burning a hole in his face. Spooky soon pulls up I roll my eyes starting to get in the back seat " hey dark angel get in the front" I proceeded to get in the back until they push me out with no choice but to go to the front. I sit down feeling his eyes glued on me " what are u looking at huh" I say with a attitude " I'm looking at you why are u dressed like this you're basically naked" he says angrily I grunt as my streak for avoiding his ended here. " cus I'm grown and u don't own me so excuse me for doing as I please" I shout while everybody sits in shock at our bantering. We finally get back to Freeridge I start to get out but he locks my door and makes me stay " no u are coming with me" I kick and grunt in frustration and I see the fam looking at me worried but I tell them to leave and go home.

🌹Spooky's House🌹

" why are we here Spooky I told u this... is not going to work you and me so stop sending your brother to document my every move" I say with frustration. " get out we have to talk" he says surprisingly calm me becoming fed up I go with him but I just know this is going to end with me still falling in this little trap he's got planed. I plopped down on the couch he looks at my upper leg where u can see half of my new tattoo " when u get this tattoo?" I roll my eyes so hard " not to long ago why are you asking?" I say " well who did it and why did you get it so far up your leg it looks like it's on your ass and down" he says with a little of fire in his voice " I got it like that because I wanted it right there" I start to take off my wings cus it itches and I am getting hot " u have another one down your back got any more" he says as" what was your reason for bringing me here" I say standing over him when all of a sudden I feel him pull me onto his lap and make me straddle him. " to talk you avoid me all this time I want to get to know  you is that so wrong" he says with frustration I stare into his eyes and I feel the urge stay and talk and to kiss him and embrace him in my arms but I know it's not right. But he soon connects our lips and I kiss back caught in the moment and he starts to fight with my costume but soon just rips it off leaving me in my bra and underwear " wait isn't your brother coming home" I say braking out kiss " no I told him to stay with a friend" he says out of breath he soon lifts me up and takes me into his room closing the door behind him and throwing me on the bed. I give into my body's desire and do something that I was wasn't going to regret but change my life

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

82.6K 1.4K 46
Hermione has been best friends with Cortez Díaz since she was in the fifth grade. Cortez had pretty brown eyes, tanned skin, curly brown hair, and th...
58.3K 729 31
Completed & Edited VOTE PLEASE THERE IS A SECOND BOOK THAT IS OPTIONAL BUT HAS YET TO BE COMPLETED (Y/N) also known as Shorty on the the streets is y...
288 29 5
What happens when Oscar Diaz finds out that while he has been doing time in prison, a young accountant has been brainwashing the youth of the hood he...
Choose Karla Colon द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

12.5K 254 15
When Gabriela moved from Miami to Freeridge her parents had one rule: don't talk to the gangmembers. Not hard right? Especially for a nerd in Robotic...