involved

By cupisen

the night of the halloween party, you run into a sticky situation, one that could make sure you ended up in p... More

partner in crime
pistol play
the office
kill or be killed
50/50 chance
behind bars
game plan
the big escape
 reunion
paris
tension
fimilar faces
reunion pt.2

the halloween party

7.1K 133 867
By cupisen

this chapter contains... (mention of s/a, alcohol,drugs,college party,murder.)

"Let's go!" Mikasa shouts from down the hall. Her voice echoing loudly.

"Hold on!" you shout back, sitting criss-cross on top of your bathroom counter.

You were finishing up your makeup applying one last coat of lip gloss before making a pop noise with your lips.

Today was Halloween. You were extremely excited as well as your roommate Mikasa.

Every Halloween, there is a huge party that is thrown. Everything single Halloween, never one is missed. It's a ritual at this point.

Everyone comes every fucking body. It's insane. But you couldn't lie, it was a hell of a party every time.

It always consisted of the same three things drugs, sex, dancing.

Same old shit, but you admit it never got boring. You uncross your legs hopping off of the counter, pulling down your dress that had slightly rid up your body.

Double-checking your hair and makeup one more time, there was not a thing that needed to be fixed. You were perfect as always.

Smiling, you head into your closet, grabbing your favorite pair of heels. They were simple but always caught someone's eye.

You slip them on, walking over to the large mirror to see a full-body image of yourself.

"Perfect." you say, then grabbing your bag that was hanging on the wall to your left.

Pulling the strap over your shoulder, you walk out of your room, walking down the hall to be greeted with Mikasa.

"Don't you look beautiful," Mikasa states, looking at you with her soft smile.

"Hm, I think you mean yourself." you smile back. Mikasa then hugs you tightly.

"You ready?" you ask before the girl responds, "Of course you're the one who took all day."

"Mhm." you laugh, flicking Mikasa's forehead. You walk past her to grab your keys.

"Let's go." you open the door holding it wide open for her. Mikasa quickly runs out of the door.

The both of you start walking to the parking lot to find your car.

The parking lot is always slammed full you were in a top-rated college, after all.

"There it is," Mikasa says, pointing straight at the car.

The two of you dash, almost getting hit by the student honking loudly.

"Get out of the way!!" he shouts.

"Sorry," you and Mikasa say before laughing at his facial expression.

Finally, you make it to the car opening the door setting your bag on the console.

You slip into the car, sitting down with your hand on the steering wheel. You turn on the engine, Mikasa smiling with excitement.

You could tell she was pleased she didn't come out much. She was always studying and focusing on school.

You began driving. The college wasn't far from the address you remember due to how often you went to the party.

Ten minutes pass, and your arrival at the house. The boy who was throwing the party was named Jack.

You didn't know him but like you said, he was the one who threw the parties.

You turned off the car, grabbing your bag. Mikasa was doing the same, unbuckling her seat belt.

Your heels are stepping onto the hard concrete, causing people to look back. You glance at the people who looked at you.

You didn't let anyone intimidate you. You know your worth as well as your confidence. So, as usual, you are unphased by the looks you were receiving.

Mikasa wraps her arm around yours, the two of you entering the house to see the same old same old.

The scent of alcohol flew through the air, whiffing you both in the face. The music blasting, you could almost feel it in your heart.

People are dancing, many grinding on one another, couples are making out in the corner, and other ones are heading upstairs.

You and Mikasa head to the kitchen, where the alcohol is located. Grabbing the red plastic cups that were on the counter.

You both pour a splash of vodka inside the cups. Quickly slugging it down. "That's good shit."

You laugh, grabbing the bottle to pour more. The two of you head to the middle of the house, where everyone is dancing.

You grab Mikasa's hand, spinning her around her now back to back with you. The two of you pressed against each other.

She begins to slide down to the floor before coming back up, now spinning you around to face her. She giggles, the two of you dancing on one another.

You feel a hand slide around your waist, pushing you and Mikasa apart.

"Can I help you?" you're met with the boy. "Maybe," he says, wrapping his hand back around your waist.
"Dance with me?"

You laugh. "Couldn't you see I was dancing with her?"

"Not anymore." he spins you around. "One dance," you state. He nods happily with your response.

He was surprisingly a decent dancer. "Not bad." you laugh at him. He spins your waist, so now your back is pressed against him.

You begin grinding he met all of the moves you were making perfectly. He slid his hand up and down your leg, then swooping you up.

"What are you doing?" You ask the boy, him not replying, walking upstairs with you in his arms against his chest.

"I'm jack," he states's "Okay, where are you taking me?"

"I wanna show you around," he replies. "Around your house?" "Basically," he says, opening a door leading to a bedroom.

He locks the door behind him, locking the door and setting you onto the bed. "What are you doing?" you immediately get off the bed, knowing what his intentions were.

He pushes you back onto the bed, violently getting on top of you. "Get the fuck off me," you shout head butting him.

His expression is growing mad. He pushes you down once again. "Stay still," he states.

"No, get off me," you try to snuggle out of his grip.
He doesn't listen, beginning to push your dress up.

"GET OFF ME" you begin screaming, hoping someone could hear you.

He pulls the dress up more, now revealing your underwear. "Someone help, please," you begin to cry out, screaming.

He covers your mouth with his hand. Your thoughts are flooding through your head.

"This is it. He's going to rape me." "Please, someone fucking help me."

You look over to see an empty beer bottle on the bed. This was it. This is your chance. "Don't screw this up," you thought to yourself.

You had to distract him. You quickly use your hands to unbuckle his belt. He was now under the intent you were cooperating.

He lets go of your mouth to help pull his pants down.
You grab the beer bottle smashing the end of it against his head, causing it to break.

He immediately grabs his head in pain. You take the broken glass bottle and stab it right through his chest.

His pupils shrinking at the view of the broken bottle pushed into his chest. He tries to grab it but can't due to the pain it was causing.

You pull up your dress, scooting away from him.

You push him off his body, collapsing on the ground. He loses consciousness and passes out.

"Fuck." You quickly stand up, running to the body to feel for a pulse nothing you lay your head on his chest to hear for a heartbeat, nothing

"He's dead" you cover your mouth, feeling like you could vomit. "He's fucking dead," you begin to cry out into your hand.

You get up, panicking instantly. He was dead. You killed him in his own house at his party with hundreds of people downstairs.

You look outside the window to see if anyone was outside. There were only a few people. His body was bleeding out onto the wood floors.

You quickly run to the bed. You begin to grab the sheets and cover the body, wrapping it around him, trying a tight knot

You stare at the body, realizing what you were doing. You have to get rid of his body. You need to. No matter what.

You look at your hands coated in blood. You cry at the image, feeling the vomit coming up. You run to his bathroom, throwing it all up into the toilet.

Once you're finished, you flush the toilet running to the sink to wash off the blood.

Your eye vision became blurry due to the number of tears pouring out of your eyes.

You walk back into the room to be faced with the body. "I need to think of something," you say.

He was the host of the party, so he was the one to tell people to leave. But now he's dead. You needed to get rid of the people downstairs.

"Could I pretend to be his mom? No, that won't work," you thought to yourself.

"His sister" Bingo. That'll work. I'll tell everyone I'm his sister, and they all need to go home.

You run into his closet to find something like pajamas. You couldn't be his sister all dressed up like you were at the party.

You find a t-shirt and a pair of sweats. You are slipping them on once you're dressed. You get up preparing to go downstairs, and tell everyone to leave.

You open the door peaking your head out. Looking around to see if anyone was upstairs, it was clear.

You slip out and begin heading downstairs-time to act. "I got this," you think to yourself.

You walk into the living room shutting the speakers off. Everyone turns over to you.

"Go time." you yawn loudly. "Listen, you all need to leave," you say.

People instantly begin booing. "Who the fuck are you?" someone asks.

"Jack's sister dickhead, now get the fuck out of my house," you say everyone stands still

"Did I stutter?" you repeat. "Man, let's get the fuck out of here."

"Shit blows anyways," everyone agrees and begins walking outside of the house.

It worked their all leaving. I did it, you thought to yourself.

Finally, everyone is out of the house getting into their cars. You peek outside once everyone is gone.

It was 2 in the morning. No one was out now. You looked to see if any houses had their lights on. None

You run back upstairs and begin to drag the body downstairs, blood slowly dripping down the stairs.

This was it. You had to get rid of the body now, right now.

You begin to drag the body outside to your car and open the trunk. You lift the body, almost falling over due to its weight. You could feel yourself getting lightheaded. You were holding a dead body, someone YOU just killed.

You shut the trunk and run inside the house, grabbing the key to the door. You lock it and run to the back of the vehicle.

Luckily the boy lived by himself with no parents. You run to the driver's seat.

You shut the door, locking it as quickly as possible. You knew where you had to go to the lake.

You began driving down the street, heading to the lake, praying you weren't going to get caught.

You begin sobbing, thinking about the fact that you just killed someone, a human being who was dead and decomposing in the back of your trunk.

"FUCK" you scream, sobbing and panicking. What the fuck am I going to do? How do I fix this?

You felt yourself starting to lose it.

You made it to the lake. You made sure to go to the farthest spot and the most wooded area where no one came.

You opened the door running to the trunk. You open it preparing yourself for this.

You are reunited with the body. You instantly feel yourself getting sick.

You tug out the body it hitting the ground. You grab the front half, sobbing pulling it toward the water.

Until you hear someone's footsteps, your body instantly freezes. "This is it. I got caught."

You turn your head to see who it was to lock your eyes on someone doing the same thing as you.

He was dragging a body into the lake. "Oh my god," you let go of the sheets and cover your mouth, shivering, trying to hold your breath so he wouldn't notice you.

"Already saw you," he states, pushing the remaining end of the body in the lake then wiping the sweat off of his forehead.

He begins approaching you. You examine the boy. He was tall, about 6ft.

His hair was long and down. You couldn't see the color of it or his eye color since it was dark.

You quickly snap out of it, stepping backward to keep your distance from him. "I'm not gonna hurt you," he says before looking at the corpse and back up at you.

"Cmon, you grab the legs, I'll grab the arms" he walks over to the front of the body.

You begin crying and shaking in fear that this boy just tossed a body into the lake and was now helping you throw yours.

"Who's body was it?" "Did he kill them?" "Why is he doing this" so many thoughts running through your head, "He's gonna fucking kill me."

You slowly creep to the bottom half of the body, both of you pulling it to the lake he pulls, and you push until the body is entirely inside the lake, sinking to the bottom.

He was out of breath and began stretching his shoulders over his head. "Well, that's that," he says, turning around to meet you.

"Did you kill whoever that is?" he asks bluntly. "Did you kill whoever that was?" You point to the spot where he dumped the body.

"I asked first," he replies.

"It was an accident. I didn't mean to fucking kill him."

"What happened?" He asks you.

"He was going to rape me," you state, tears running down your face, eyes burning, and your body shaking in fear.

"He deserved it then," he says, then patting you on the back, "Cheer up. He was a piece of shit."

"I JUST FUCKING KILLED SOMEONE," You scream. He quickly grabs you pulling you behind a tree covering your mouth.

"Are you trying to get caught?" He whispers in your ear. You shake your head no, and he lets go of you.

"Then shut the fuck up" he looks over the tree to see if anyone saw or heard.

He nods his head, intending no one was there. "I have to go. I have to clean the mess up. I'm going to get caught. This is it I need to turn myself in. I'm going to go to prison," you slur out, feeling your head pound.

"I'll help you" you look over at the boy. He then repeats, "I'll help you clean it up."

You shake your head. "What the fuck is wrong with you? You must actually kill people."

He then replies "Do you wanna get caught or not?"

You look up at him "No, I don't."

"Then let me help you."

"No, no fucking way you're helping me."

"Fine, get caught for all I care, and I just saw it all go down."

He begins walking away dusting off his hands

"Wait, please wait." you beg.

He turns around. "Ah, so now you want me to help you?"

"Please"

"Let's go then."

hi guys please check out my new fic (teachers pet) its with gojo & toji ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 184K 65
On the outside, you are pitied for being cursed with the inability to speak. Little did they know, you're carrying heavier aspects of yourself from t...
51.3K 3.7K 27
Between life and death, there is hope. But every ending has the same outcome: the Rumbling razes the earth, taking the person you love with it. Afte...
871K 19.8K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...
88.1K 2.6K 30
modern AU fresh outta college you got a job at the most boring office ever, between your shitty boss, and annoying coworkers you feel like your whole...