classroom of the elite onesho...

By spaceishere

this is for experience, so advice and what my flaws are is what im looking for, but if you come to enjoy my w... More

A Chess Match
Seatmate
Secrets Getting Out
A/N and Vote
Learning
Tales of a Seductive Senpai
Simp War Short Story
Studying
A Deal. (2k reader special)
New Things
Meeting with the Little Devil
5k Reads Poll
Curiosity
Training
NTR God: Horikita Suzune
NTR God: Shinohara
NTR God: Ichinose Honami
Possible Book Idea?
NTR God: Karuizawa Kei and Kikyo Kushida
Thank You and Announcement!
Another Announcement.
Red String
Lover's Abyss
Investigation
REQUEST TIME
NEW BOOK IS OUT GO READDDD
Psycho
100 Follower Q&A Announcement!
Q&A
Haruka x Sakura Lemon
Cursed Content
The Boy In The Back
Kiyotaka's Backstory: REMASTERED (1)
A Day With Sakayanagi (with bonus chapter at the end)
CatKouji
Another Thank You
Glass (Preview)
Glass
Beautiful
Pink Lemonade
The Boy in the Back (Mini Series) Part 1
The Boy in the Back Part 2
The Boy in The Back Part 3
Order
Students
Help
Collection of Short Stories
Wrong
Bad Ending
Kei Teaches Love: Introduction
Mission: K.E.I.
The Great Simp War Part 2
Kei Teaches Love: Hugs
A very simple, thank you
Doing Short Versions of Requests Readers Made
Ichika's First Move
Retirement
Comeback
The Day After
200k Special Announcement
losing motivation
felt like writing again
thing
...
fake dating (i think?)
fake dating part 2
another random idea that came to me

Destruction

3.4K 62 15
By spaceishere

Ayanokouji POV

I woke up, in the bed that I had somehow been sleeping in for the past 15 years. My body slowly rose from the bed, my gloves sticking tightly to my hand.

"Kiyotaka! Come down to get breakfast!" My mom exclaimed.

"Coming!" I yelled back, hopping out of my bed. I sprinted out of my room, making sure not to run too hard.

"I need you to clean up the house today since I have overtime at the office. Can you do that?" Mom asked.

"Yep! Now, what's on the menu for today?" I said, hopping into one of the chairs at the kitchen table.

"Eggs, a bit of bacon, and some toast," Mom said, placing the food on a plate. I grabbed a fork from the drawer and took the first bite.

"Mmmmm, pretty good, but not your best work." I critiqued.

"Sorry, Chef Kiyotaka. I'll do better next time," Mom said, bowing sarcastically.

"You're excused," I said, trying to give off a pretentious vibe. We both giggled.

"Ah, that was nice. Anyways, I'm heading off to work now!" She exclaimed, grabbing her badge off of the counter.

"See you later!" I exclaimed. Mom walked out of the door, shutting it on her way out.

I went back to eating, slowly taking bites out of my food. I looked at my gloves, as they were getting pretty tight. I adjusted it a bit and continued eating.

Now you may be wondering, "Why is he so obsessed with these gloves?"

You see, in this world, 80% of people have superpowers, 19% have no superpowers, and then the one percent are named Extras.

I'm one of those Extras. We are a special case, where our powers can't be defined nor can they be scaled.

My power is just energy manipulation, but I can only destroy and manipulate energy. I'm not familiar with my abilities yet, so I wear these gloves just in case I break something on accident.

Speaking of powers, today is a pretty big day.

In our schools, powers are used for the better of society. Most people decide to be superheroes, or if they fail, cops.

The school I'm currently attending is a superhero school. I've always wanted to follow in my mom's footsteps, as she's one of the top heroes in Japan.

Today, we'd be having our midterm exam, where we'd be fighting against actual heroes. They hadn't told us who we'd be fighting yet but should be texting us soon.

As if on cue, my phone vibrated twice, meaning I got a text.

I looked at the text, my heart rate increasing as I read the text.

"You will be facing...number #1 Hero, Storm!"

Timeskip

I arrived at my classroom, scared for my life. Storm was a powerful hero, who, just like the name suggests, uses lightning to strike down her enemies. Along with her amazing attack power, she has incredible speed, reaching the speed of light sometimes.

"What're you so shaken up for?" My seatmate, Horikita asked. She was verging on a friend, but I couldn't tell at this point. She was heavily interested in class politics, and I wouldn't doubt that she just wants to rule the school as a dictator.

"I got my opponent on my phone today, and it's not looking good for me," I said, squeezing my pantlegs.

"Can't be worse than me. I got Tempo," Horikita said, groaning. Her abilities were good enough to put up a fight, but I don't think she'd put up much of a fight against him.

"Who'd you get?" She continued, trying to keep the conversation alive.

"I got...Storm."

"Welp, guess this is the last time we'll be talking. I'll make sure to attend your funeral." Horikita said, placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Could you at least have some faith in me?" I said, removing her hand from my shoulder.

Before we could move onto our normal topics, Chabashira-sensei walked into the classroom.

"Hello, everyone. Settle down, today is very important." She said, motioning for them to sit at their desks. They followed her command and quickly went to their respective desks.

"I assume you've already got your opponents for today, so we're going to head outside. Battles will be going on all day, so I hope you're prepared." She said, sorting paper on the stand. Once Chabashira-sensei finished, she walked to the door.

"The exam starts in 30 minutes. Get ready."

Timeskip to Ayanokouji's fight cause I'm way too lazy to write anything else

I watched as Horikita was carried off of the battlefield, her whole body covered in bruises. Once she made it into the building, I ran up to her.

Her breathing was slow but present. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Get well soon," I said, watching her be carried to the hospital.

"Number 259, you're up!"

I looked over at the entrance to the battlefield, and I slowly walked towards it, my heart pounding.

The battlefield was an empty city, where Storm stood patiently in the middle. I gulped and walked forward.

"You can begin fighting in 3..."

I take off my gloves.

"2..."

Breath in...

"1..."

Breath out...

"GO!"

Storm disappeared into thin air, leaving me in a defensive position. I tried to track her, but I failed.

"Behind you."

I turned around and destroyed the ground around me to create space. She backed up, a bit surprised.

"Interesting..."

My breathing was hard, and I prepared to attack again. I shot some energy at her, and she dodged it easily. I kept attacking, but it seemed like she would just phase through it.

Storm zoomed at me, gripping my head in her palm.

"Let's finish this, shall we?" She said, cocking her arm back. Storm threw me into a building, where I crashed into the wall.

I felt the impact of the wall, and all of my bones were on the verge of breaking.

"Argh.." I said, holding my arm. I wanted to get a break, but Storm came right back, rocking my skull and sending me into another building.

This time, my arm broke.

I was bleeding everywhere, and my heart was pounding, to the point where I was on the verge of a heart attack.

Despite my injuries, I got up, scrambling up the stairs.

"I got to get out of here," I said, looking for the best place to hide. I saw a closet, and tried to hide in it but-

She found me.

This fight was a lot scarier now because I knew wherever I went...

...Storm would be there, ready to launch me again.

"Don't run!" She exclaimed, hitting me with an uppercut. I could feel my jaw breaking as I got launched into the style.

At this point, I couldn't see anything, just feel. One moment my arm was broken, and the other my leg was. Before long, I was on the ground, laying against the wall from what I could tell.

"You put up a decent fight, but...I'm going to have to end this. For the sake of your health, and my morals." Storm said. From what little vision I had, she was going to punch me.

Wait, I'm on the ground, right? I might be able to recover if I use all of my power on destroying the battlefield.

Welp, I don't have any time to reconsider.

I put all of my energy into my palms and shot it into the ground.

Storm staggered back from what I could see, and watched as the ground around her broke.

"Hey, Kid! What're you up to?" Storm exclaimed.

I didn't respond. I just raised my hands.

The ground lifted, taking Storm with it. I crushed her with 4 blocks of concrete, encasing her in a rectangular box.

But, as you know, it wouldn't be enough to knock her out.

"You've got some skills." Storm said, breaking out of the box. I saw blood drip down her face, meaning that I at least hurt her.

"This is getting interesting...!" Storm said, charging at me. I pulled a block out of the ground and blocked her punch, and then brought one down from the sky that hit her. She was phased, but not a scratch on her.

I took that time to slowly crawl away into a broken-down building, where I hid again. I blocked the doors up and held my hand over my wounds.

"Come out of there!" Storm exclaimed, picking up the top of the skyscraper. She threw it at me, surprising me. Did she want me to die?

"Oops." Storm said, realizing that she just threw a skyscraper on a kid.

I broke the skyscraper in half, saving me from death. When it landed, I shot it right back at her. It hit her square in the face, so I knew I did some damage.

Storm looked at me, her face bloody. She started putting some type of energy in her hands, something I hadn't seen before.

It gradually grew larger, eventually becoming the size of the stadium.

Is she going to shoot that at me?

As the large ball slowly crashed into the stadium, I got my answer.

Using whatever energy I had left, I shot some at the large ball. The light from the impact blinded me as I passed out from exhaustion.

Little did I know...

...that one beam broke through Storm's greatest attack.

TO BE CONTINUED?

artificial hero side story yada yada yada

daily reminder to follow my alt warpedalt 

virgin senpai

yo wtf this shit was 1507 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 263 17
Wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report One more thing you clicked on it girlypop this a SMUT book there's g...
153K 5.3K 18
After losing everything to Dan, Danny went to Clockwork and became his only comfort in the darkest time in his past. Years have past and Clockwork ad...
63.2K 2.2K 8
Amity Blight isn't the type of girl to fall in love. One day during class, her English teacher introduces a new student, and everything changes. Fini...
Enmity By a

Romance

23.4K 1.9K 43
c o m p l e t e d trigger warnings⚠️: depression, suicide, mental illness and killing contents. She was busy looking for genuine happiness not realis...