Dream Diary [COMPLETED]

Par lazyghost07

This Book is just a compilation of Weird Dreams or nightmares I had. The chapters don't have any relation or... Plus

THE ANGEL HAS FALLEN...
Life is a Game... Literally?
The Art Gallery
OLD SCHOOL
A Cat and two Dogs?
I Don't Remember
The Fire
Red
The City of Dead

Bleeding Eyes

12 0 0
Par lazyghost07

I was walking around on a street, the surroundings weren't familiar at all. 

I looked around the street, the huge mansions had great details on the exteriors and looked strangely similar to each other- It looked like every house was planned to have a similar exterior. 

Painted in blues and reds, the houses looked strange- what was even more strange was I couldn't sense any other person present anywhere near. I walked ahead and I watched someone closing the curtains rather roughly. 

I decided not to pay any attention to that and walked ahead, I was outside the town now and I could see a water body nearby, the place looked peaceful so I decided to walk to it. 

The breeze was lovely, a huge tree could be seen near the bank of the river as I walked towards it. I looked back to see the lonely town which looked abandoned and isolated. Telling myself that I was thinking too much I walked to the tree just to find someone already sitting there.

Her back was facing me, her long wavy brown hair shined in the sun- "Excuse me!" I called out as I could see that she was reading something, she looked up from her book and stared straight ahead taking her time, I was behind her but I still could feel her lips curve into a smile.

She finally turned towards me her eyes closed and a small smile playing on her lips which grew and grew- turning into creepier every second, something was wrong so I decided to step back as it scared me, she opened her eyes before I could form an excuse to excuse myself.

Her eyes completely turned black and even bleed into black tears covering her pale face with her black tears. 

I was so ready to make a run for it, just when I witnessed a decaying hand emerging from the lake which she was dangerously close to before I could register what was happening the hand gripped the girl's leg and pulled her in, all I could hear was cries and yelps of the Girl to Save her!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

513K 16.8K 156
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
230K 3.8K 59
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝖬𝖺𝗂𝗌𝗂𝖾 𝖦𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗇, 𝖺 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅-𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖿 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖬...