𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐭.𝐫

由 Tomriddleprincess

"Olivia,wrists,now!" I shook my head,tears going down my cheeks. He took my hand aggressively and lift my sle... 更多

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
New Characters
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
New Charcters #2
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 21

517 9 0
由 Tomriddleprincess

Just you and me

"I want you to be mine".

I chuckled nervously,"Tom-" he interrupt me,"wait,you know what,let's make it more romantic,I want you downstairs,at the backyard,with a swimsuit,and a hot one" I smiled,pecking his lips,"okay" he got up,putting on his boxers,giving me a slight peck on the lips,and walking out of the room.

I got up,very slowly,cause there was a terrible pain between my legs,opening my wardrobe,taking out a light blue ditsy floral bikini,putting on it a huge jumper,scared of Mattheo and Theo's opinions.

I walked downstairs,seeing Tom sitting in the kitchen. I walked to the kitchen,standing next to him,he was wearing a simple black swimsuit,revealing both his tattoos,this made him hotter,"what's up with the jumper,baby?" He got up,standing in front of me,towering over me.

"Just cold" I mumbled,smiling slightly,"don't lie to me,why did you put a jumper" he brushed his fingers through my hair,"scared" I looked down,"from who" I pointed at Mattheo and Theo like a little kid,"from those fuckers,if they'll laugh at you,you will laugh at them from how hard I'll hit them" I chuckled,"here's the smile that I love" he acted as if he didn't asked that question earlier.

"Put your hands in the air" I frowned,"if you're not taking this jumper off,I'm leaving you alone" he smirked,giving me a look of 'try me',aching one eyebrow. I slowly took of the jumper,hugging myself,hiding as much as I can,"no,I didn't agree to that,come on,I saw you naked" I rolled my eyes,hesitantly taking the hands off of me,"baby,you're beautiful" he smiled,"I don't want you to hide your body,and definitely not from me,okay" I smiled and nodded.

Mattheo came into the kitchen,taking out two cups from one of the cupboards,glancing over at us,than turning his gaze,and than looking back at us,or most correctly at me,"she has an eyes,you know" I rolled my eyes,"yeah,yeah sorry,umm" he stuttered,,"y-you look good" he smiled,which I retuned,"thank you" getting behind Tom from embarrassment,"we're going to have sometime alone,and no we're not going to fuck,you're just going to leave us alone" Tom said sternly,"okay,okay" Mattheo huffed.

Tom turned to look at me,"come on" he took my hand slightly,walking to the backyard,seeing a big pool,it was already dark outside,so the lights inside the pool were shining softly. He passed the pool,walking to the hot tub,I frowned,he turned on the streams,getting inside,"what are you waiting for" I rolled my eyes,snickering,putting my legs inside of the water,testing the warmth,than getting my whole body inside.

Tom looked at me in the eyes,not taking his gaze off of me,"what" he chuckled,grabbing my waist,bringing me onto his lap,that I'm straddling him,making me blush,"awww,cute" I hit his chest,"shut up" he chuckled,"do you want to get a tattoo with me" my eyes widened open,"no,no in that way,I'm doing another tattoo,I wondered if you wanted to come and get one,too" I raised my eyebrows,"what" he asked confused,"another tattoo,really" he smirked,"it's better than the dark mark".

I smiled,and when I mean smiled,I lift the corner of my mouth a bit,"oh and yeah,they make me look hotter" I chuckled,"maybe" I shrugged,"oh so maybe I'm hot" I nodded,"that's not what I heard a few minutes ago" he smirked,I hit his chest again,"shut up already" he smiled,giving me a peck on the lips,"do you have an answer for my question" I frowned,"which one" he giggled,"I want to make you mine,Olivia" he whispered in my ear,I took in a deep breath,"I can wait for you,you know I will,I just can't imagine you with someone else" he brushed my hair out of my face,"I fell in love with you,Olivia" Freddie.

I whimpered,"hey,what's wrong" he cupped my cheek,"I'm really ruining the moment" I wrapped my hands around his torso,resting my head on his chest,"I'm so sorry Tom,I feel like I'm hurting you" he rubbed my back,kissing my head,"what,no,baby,relax,I understand you" I felt really bad,I'm ruining our moments all the time,"I'm sorry I'm always ruining our moments" I lift my head up from his chest,keeping my gaze down,"it's just-,I feel like I'm leaving Fred behind" he chuckled,"I feel the same about Sadie,but just so you remember,he's always here" he pointed at my heart,"and here" pointing at my forehead,"he's never leaving you,I promise" he wiped my tears away,kissing my forehead.

I rest my head on his chest again,letting him play with my hair,I felt safe,I can't let him go,"I fell in love with you,too" I mutter,hearing his smile,he kissed my head,"but give me some time to think about it,okay?" I raised my head,"of course" he smiled,making me peck his lips,"and about the tattoo" he pouted,"I'm not sure what tattoo I'll get,if I'll ever do one,maybe like a moon with three stars" he frowned,"my mom,dad and Fred" he smiled,"well I did the flower about Sadie,so I'm defiantly supporting you" I smiled back,pecking his cheek this time.

"Actually,me and Leo thought about doing a tattoo together,something like,him the third Wilson,and me the forth Wilson,so mom and dad are the first and second" he smiled,"it's an amazing idea actually,me and Mattheo thought about getting one too,him getting a TMR,and me getting a MTR" I chuckled,"I never thought you and Mattheo will ever get a tattoo together,though" he laughed,"I know,but we can't deny that we actually tolerate each other" I pouted,"we have been together since were kids,as my bitch of a mother used to say,he used to adore me" he rolled his eyes,looking at his left arm.

I brought my finger down to his arm,rubbing it softly,"you better not think about it" he looked up at me,"now I'm not" I giggled,"stop" he chuckled,and caught my lips in his,kissing me softly,making me wrapped my hands around his neck,pulling on his hair,making him groan into the kiss.

His tongue rubbed my lower lip softly,and I parted my lips a bit,giving him entrance,I moaned into the kiss,until we heard someone clearing his throat,Tom groaned,"what" Mattheo crossed his hands,"me and Theo wants to be in the pool,if you want to fuck,not here" Tom rolled his eyes,"we're not fucking,be free to have fun" Mattheo rolled his eyes back,"you have a very wired relationship" he chuckled,"I know,you've been here for almost three months,didn't you notice" I shook my head.

We heard Mattheo and Theo laughing,coming to the pool,"sorry about them" I shrugged,"it's okay" I smiled,"wanna go inside?" I nodded,I got off of him,letting him get up,and walking out the hot tub,he grabbed my hand softly,helping me get out.

We walked together hand in hand inside the house,"I'm going to take a shower" I let go of Toms hand,feeling coldness surrendering me,"you sure you're okay?" He rubbed my cheek,"yeah" I gave him a slight smile,which he returned,pecking my lips,"get a warm shower and relax,we can watch a movie later" I nodded,making him pulling me into his chest.

"I want you to be happy,Olivia" he kissed my head,"I know it'll take time,I'm still processing,I'm still thinking about her at nights,I'm keeping her perfume in my room so I can have her scent,and I know you're still breaking down,and looking for a way to cope,and I'm so proud of you for trying not to cut yourself,I promise you,they're never leaving you. I'm never leaving you" I whimpered,feeling my tears coming down my face,"shh,princess,I'm right here" I buried my head in his chest more,"wanna have a shower with me" I nodded into his chest,"thank you,Tommy" he chuckled,"anything for my baby".

We stayed there,our wet bodies glued to each,the warmth of his body surrounding the coldness of mine,"we're going to stop with the Tommy thing" I looked up at him,"why" I pout,"cause I'm not 'cute'" he quoted,doing a high pitch voice,"I do not sound like that" I complained,"you pretty much do" he bent down to my level,"oh yeah,Mr. deep voice" I did his voice,he clicked his tongue,"my voice is not that deep" I chuckled.

He slightly took my hand,taking me to his room,taking off his swimsuit,as I'm taking mine off,he smiled at me,walking to the bathroom,I followed him,he turned on the water,softly grabbing by hand again,and getting inside the shower,wrapping his hands around my waist. I wrapped my hands around his torso,resting my head on his chest.

He kissed my head,rubbing my back softly,he took his shampoo,slightly massaging my skull,making a foam from the shampoo,I smiled against his chest,"can I wash my hair" he whispered in my ear,chuckling,I chuckled back,unwrapping my arms,and taking some body soap in my hands,scrubbing my body.

He took some soap in his hands,too,scrubbing his body,and washing the both of us. We got out of the shower,taking a towel,wrapping around myself,walking to the door,"woah,where are you going?" Tom asked,putting on his boxers,"to get myself some clothes" I said it as if it was obvious,"you're wearing mine,he threw at me a black hoodie,with a black sweatpants,"I still need an underwear" I opened the door,"I'll get you" he argued,closing the door,"no you're not,come on I'll be back in a second" before I could say anything,he opened the door,and ran away,I groaned,laying on the bed.

He came back,with a red lace panties,"you little fucker!" I hit his chest,"you just wanted to see my underwear drawer,didn't you" he chuckled,"maybe" I rolled my eyes,putting my panties on,and than his sweatpants and hoodie,he just put a grey sweatpants on,being shirtless,we walked downstairs to the kitchen,"so,what are we making" I shrugged,"whatever you want" I smiled,leaning my cheeks against my hands.

He smiled,and kissed my forehead,he turned around,letting me see his muscular back,making me bite my lips,and smile,"someone is staring at my brother again" Mattheo whispered in my ear,"shut up" he laughed,Theo on the other side of me,"I just had a shower,and you two are wet,and smell like a pool" I pushed them away from me,making them chuckle.

"Tom" Tom turned around,"what you makin'" Mattheo asked,"why the fuck do you care" Tom spat,"I'm hungry" Mattheo said angrily,"I don't care,go order something,this is for Olivia" I looked at him with an innocent look,pouting my lip,he rolled his eyes,"can at least I know what you're making" he shook his head,"again,artist never tells his secrets" he pecked my lips,making Mattheo and Theo groan in disgust.

I chuckled,kissing Tom again,"just eat an ice cream" I offered,"Mr. chocolate" me and Theo said together,giggling at the end,"you're just weird bro,who the fuck likes chocolate" he rolled his eyes,"normal people" he mutter,walking to the fridge,taking out an orange juice,"here you go,baby" Tom put in front of me a plate of waffles,"thank you" he pecked my forehead,"I hate you" Mattheo groaned,"I love you too,little brother" Theo chuckled.

I just ate,with the boys talk around me,I got up,putting my plate in the sink,"Tom" he turned to look at me,"I'm going to bed" he frowned,"but we said movie night,just you and me" he gave me a slight,"I know,I'm just tired" I pecked his lips,standing on my tip toes,"good night" I smiled,"good night" he smiled back.

And I walked upstairs to my room,laying in bed,calling Leo,again,like I do everyday,asking him how he feels,and if he need anything,and the same usual answer,that he is doing okay,and don't need anything,and that he miss me so much,making me smile to myself.

I felt a presence next to me,and an arm around my waist,"now that's just you and me" I smiled,putting my phone down on the drawer,and turning around to him,cuddling into him,he kissed my head,"I make my promises" I smiled,putting my head on his chest,listening to his heart beat,feeling myself dozing off.

Why does he makes me feel like this?.
______________

Olivia's swimsuit,(if you don't like it,you can imagine something else)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

47.4K 3.2K 54
16 Year Old Tom Riddle realized that with his return came a few...complications. Mainly being...Where was he going to stay, how is he going to surviv...
1.9M 26.8K 200
[ COMPLETED ] - tom marvolo riddle - some nsfw/smut - preferences - imagines - gifs ° requests closed ° © ttwttw 2019
152K 3K 49
ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ, ʙᴏᴛʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘʀᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴄᴏʟʟᴀᴘsɪɴɢ, ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜᴜɴɢʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ. •...
31.5K 563 76
After 4 wonderful years at Hogwarts with her best friend, Mattheo Riddle comes along and disturbs Kaitlyn's perfect life. Or is it perfect? Kaitlyn c...