Loyal Blood | Sano Manjiro

By mesimp-_-

Loyalty runs in your blood. Your brother Sanzu is loyal to Mikey while you're loyal to Izana, his brother. S... More

00
01: Scar
02: Encounter
03: How We Met
04: New Members
05: Beach Day
06: Training
07: Pretend
08: Work
10: Queen
11: Bloody Halloween
12: I'll Protect You This Time
13: Saved
14: Black Dragons
Author talk
15: I love you
16: Feelings
17: Merry Christmas
18: Date
19: I choose you
20: Losing you
21: End of Toman
22: Blonde Duo
23: Welcome Back
24: Misson: Save Senju
25: Operation Rescue
26: Mission Success
27: New looks
28: Mine
29: Message
30: Old Friends
31: Realization
32: Truth
33: End
NEW STORY!!!
•SPECIAL CHAPTER•

09: Protected

8.6K 338 247
By mesimp-_-

The next day, you woke up with a hang over from last night's mission. You went to the bathroom and took a shower and went to the kitchen finding the three causing a chaos again.

Rindou with flour all over him, the table and the floor. Ran's clothes are all soaking wet because of washing the dishes and trying to clean Rindou's mess and Izana who's sitting on the floor infront of the oven waiting with icing on his cheeks.

"What are you doing?" You asked leaning over the table peeking

"It's not done yet, no peeking" Rindou pushed you to sit on the couch. You just shrugged and went to watch something.

After some minutes, the oven made a 'ting' sound and Izana finally stood up from the ground and took it out.

You walked to them just to see different sized cookies that's a little burned with the icing and chocolates all over the tray.

"U-uhh it's the taste that matters" Rindou mutters as they three look at the tray disappointed.

"Lemme taste" you grabbed a little piece from it thinking 'it should still be edible right? Looks kinda edible to me...'

You took a bite and chew it. Your eyes widened as you ran to the bin and threw it out. They watched you with a worried and shocked face thinking 'is it really that bad?'

"Are you okay?"

"Is it that bad?"

"It's so salty! Are you tryna kill me?" Izana looked and tasted a little of it just to throw it up in the bin too then glared at Rindou and Ran who's looking at them guilty.

------------------------------------------------------------------
"Let's make y/n some cookies!" Rindou exclaimed as they slouch off the couch bored since you're still asleep.

"Yes let's do that" Ran agreed

"Do you know how to make one?" The two shaked their head in unison

"Let's just try to do our best not to burn this house down, Sanzu would hunt us down"

The two agreed as they went to prepare the materials and ingredients.

Rindou was doing the dough, Izana for the design, and Ran for cleaning and buying or helping out Rindou if he needs anything.

"Brother pass me the sugar"

Ran looked at the divider that's hanged up with different kinds of seasonings, he grabbed a container with white stuff inside that looks like a sugar, he gave it to Rindou and went back to clean the flour off the floor.

"Should we put lots of sugar?"

"Yes cuz she likes sweets"

Rindou then put a massive amount of 'sugar' into the mixture and went on.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"I didn't know it was salt..." Ran pouted

"I'm hungry. Y/n cook something" Rindou sat down giving up on the cookies

---
After a few days of staying at home since the members were out of contact, you couldn't text or call them since you don't have their number. Not even a piece of Mr. Baji is seen through out the week, even Chifuyu is out of reach. You were slouching on your bed when you received a text from Mikey.

○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~

Mikey

Come to the shrine, this is Mikey

Wait, like right now?

Yeah

Where did you get my number?

I asked Sanzu

Oh okay. I'll be there in 15 minutes

○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~

"You're here" you heard Mikey as you arrived at the Shrine.

You saw Sanzu, Draken, Mikey and Takemichi.

"Did you wait long?" You looked around "Brother, why are you here?"

"Mikey told me to come, I have to go anyways. Y/n come home before 8"

"Why? Aren't you coming with us?" Takemichi asked

"Got work to do" Sanzu waved walking away.

"Why were you all out of contact this few days btw?"

"Just busy I guess" Mikey spoke

"Where are we going?"

"We're going on a date y/n-chin" Mikey smiled putting and arm around your shoulder dragging you along with him to his bike.

"Wait- what about us?" Takemichi asked lifting his hands to reach for Mikey

"Why did you come along anyways, go have your own date" Mikey whined, you can see his cheeks puffed up with a little pout.

"But Hina and Emma are busy" he spoke sadly

You looked at Mikey asking for him to let them tag along. Mikey then rolled his eyes

"Fine, but I'm not paying for you guys. I'm only treating Y/n-chin" he smiled again and got on the bike. He offered his hand to help you get on behind him. You still feel a little awkward around Mikey so you are not sure about how to hold on to him when he grabbed your hands and pulled it on his waist and locked your fingers with each other.

"Hold on tight y/n" he spoke then started driving

As usual these people never waste their time on driving safely and went on making the bike fly. It feels like every ride destination with them is to heaven.

You stopped at a noodle shop and went inside with the three. As you come in, two people welcomed you.

"Heya Mikey, y/n, Draken, Takemichi" Smiley spoke. You smiled and waved at him then went on the seats. Then Angry went to your table to take your orders.

"You own this place?" You asked, he shakes his head

"We're working here. However, someday we dream of having our own shop" he spoke

You smiled "I'll definitely be there"

He nodded and looked at Mikey for the orders

"The usual" Mikey said then Angry left

"So why are we here? I thought you texted me to train?"

"They're busy.. getting ready for a fight"

"Huh? What fight?"

"Y/n, in 1 week, we're gonna have another brawl but with Valhalla." Mikey sighed and looked in your eyes seriously that made you scared.

"I'm not letting you join though" He smiled then went on eating.

"I can fight now Mikey. You guys taught me how right? Why can't I join?"

"Because I said I'll protect you. And if you're there with me, you'll only hold me back." He answered bluntly.

You looked at him shocked. Not expecting that to come out of his mouth but then, maybe he's right. He won't be able to fight properly if he's worrying about you.

"What can I do to help then?"

"Just stay away from fight and believe in us" he grinned looking at you.

'This guy has mood swings one time he's all serious then just smile after'

"There's a meeting tonight. Make sure to bring your brother with you. Takemichi you should go too" you nodded as Draken stood up and left.

"Takemicchi.." Mikey spoke looking at Takemichi dead in the eyes while his hand is playing with a fork. Takemichi got what he's trying to say, got up and left after bidding goodbye all scared.

"So y/n tell me..." he spoke leaning in to you till his face are a few centimeters away from yours. "Are you..." he looked in your eyes and stared at them. You can't figure out what's going on with that eyes.

'Did he found out about our plan?'
'Did he knew about it all along'
'Please just talk already'.

He squinted his eyes on you "Are you doing your training assignment at home?"

"W-what?" He leaned back and lifted his hands to his head and crossed his legs on the chair.

"I told you to practice those kicks right? Don't tell me you forgot. We haven't seen you for a long while."

"You practiced them right?"

"Y-yeah.."

You both stayed there talking until afternoon. You found yourself laughing and even blushing on some of his jokes. He sometimes get serious about something then smiles afterwards. He told you tales about his brother being a delinquent leader. Smiley and Angry even went to you guys to eat during lunch.

After hours of talking, you both decided it's time to go home and get ready for the meeting. Before you get to come inside the door, Mikey gave you a bag with two Toman uniform inside.

"Mitsuya asked me to give it to you and Sanzu, he made those so please take care of it."

"Thank you.. I'll make sure to take care of them!" You bowed and went inside your house as he wave

You noticed Izana and the brothers have left already so you went to the bathroom and take a shower. You went to try the uniform on and stared in the mirror as it's the perfect size. You heard your brother coming in as you ran to him and gave him his uniform.

After that, you both went to go to the shrine where you saw Mikey and the others hanging around.

"Yo, the uniform looks good on you" Mitsuya spoke walking to you staring with his fingers on his chin.

"Thank you for making them" you bowed and smiled.

"Gather around!" You heard Draken shout so you and Sanzu went to where the first divisions supposed to be but you didn't see Mr. Baji around and so you went beside Mitsuya who happened to be near where you're standing.

"We will now begin the Tokyo Manji Gang 3rd Squad division captain nomination ceremony!" Draken shouted

"Isn't the 3rd division captain's Pah-san?" You whispered to Mitsuya

"He turned himself in after stabbing Osanai from Moebius" he answered. You looked at him confused as you just saw Pah when you joined

"When did that happened?"

"These past few days, you didn't get anything from us right? That's because we were against Moebius. A few stuffs happened here and there to the point where Draken got stabbed" you looked at him shocked

"I was not told about that"

"Because Mikey told us NOT to tell you. Even Sanzu was there."

"So that's why he came home late and bruised up, I thought it's from work" you mumbled

"3rd Division Captain, step forward."

You watched the man walk infront of you with one big man like his body guard. You immediately felt something was off with him but decided to just watch. He sat on the stair in front of Mikey earning a lot of murmurs from the members.

"What are they saying?"

"He's from moebius"

"What? Why is he here then? And now a captain?"

"Shut up! It's Mikey's decision!" Draken shouted causing the murmurs to stop

"The 3rd squad division captain is Kisaki Tetta. Remember that." Mikey spoke turning around and walking away

Kisaki then stood up and bowed at Mikey then turning around with an annoying smile. You saw Takemichi ran to him and punch Kisaki right on the face.

"What are you doing Takemichi?!" Draken shouted with an angry tone

"You're not even a member and yet you're trying to ruin the ceremony?"

The captains circled around him then Mr. Baji came. "Baji-san..." you whispered as you stare at Takemichi who looks extremely nervous and can't stop himself from panting.

"Looks like this is getting interesting" Baji spoke

"Shouldn't you be on house arrest?

"Baji?"

Baji then went to punch Takemichi again and again. 'Hina would be upset seeing this'. You ran to them to stop him from doing so. You went in between them just when Baji's about to punch Takemichi. You braced yourself to take the punch but Mitsuya grabbed Baji's arm back.

"What are you trying to do Baji"

"Let go Mitsuya. Y/n don't get in the way. I might kill you" his words made your eyes widen as he's not the Baji you've known.

He then grabbed his arms back from Mitsuya's grip and faced Mikey.

"Mikey!"

"What are you doing here Baji? Aren't you banned from our gatherings for causing an infight?"

"I just did it again. Are you gonna throw me out already?"

'What is he talking about?'

"I'm joining Valhalla" he turned around "you don't need a trouble maker right?" He continued walking away

"From now on, Toman is my enemy"

"Baji!"

Just when you're about to run after him. A few guys went to circle around you and Takemichi guessing they're Kisaki's guards or something.

One grabbed you but you held his wrist to turn it to the other side and slapped him hard on the face.

"Get your hands off me"

The guy smirked as he held his fist up to punch you but you dodged it and punched him back on the jaw.

"Phew, gotta thank Baji-san for that" good thing he taught you properly.

"Takemichi" you called as he's being beat up with the other guys. You looked back at him and went to help him up. Blocking some of the attacks with your kicks that Mikey taught you.

"Y/n behind you!" He whispered-shout seeing the guy you punched was about to hit you but a familiar guy with blonde hair wearing a mask appeared infront of him and punched him down causing him to fall on the ground.

"Don't you dare"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
9.3K 139 23
Sanemi is a player. He dates people for up to a month and then dumps them for another person, except that all changed when he met giyuu tomioka. Giyu...
882K 40.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...