AMAANI COMPLETE ✔️

By jiiddaahh

As the end came out beautifully, My start was beautiful, Indeed my name AMAANI is a whole meaning My life,exp... More

BLURB!
'1
'2
'3
'4
'5
'6
'7
'8
'9
'10
'11
'12
'13
'14
'15
'16
'17
'18
'19
'20
'21
'22
'23
'24
'25
'26
'27
'28
'29
'30
'31
'32
'33
'34
'35
'36
'37
'38
'39
'40
EPILOGUE

A NEW BEGINNING, A NEW WINNING!

527 42 0
By jiiddaahh

New beginnings. Something that always gives us Hope. A new start. Start over. Restarting Life with a new beginning. Although it can seem overwhelming, it can be one of the best things you do, since you are literally building back your life, a life of your choice. And as days passed,weeks rush by and months fly away,The long awaited day is here,and I can't believe five months is over and the weirdest thing for me  to say is I'm getting married in some days,as today is my kamu /Sakin lalle-henna day.The Fulani Koowgal/kabbal-kabbal is a Fulani traditional ceremony which  is an Islamic ceremony akin to marriage ceremony but without the attendance of bride or groom.while the Koowgal is the handing over of a herd of cattle as dowry prior to the maiden moving in as a wife,the Koowgal ceremony has been done as 30 sets of boxes was sent as Kayan lefe which includes laces,attampa,golds jewelries,shoes ,bags all latest and designers-the shopping was done in Dubai and specially made for the billionaires daughter and a car key of  Mercedes-Benz GLB SUV 2016,the latest Benz which hasn't even been spotted  in Nigeria yet.

The Koowgal is yet to be done as tradition.

Life is indeed very short and time is not on our side,a lot has happened which seems just like yesterday my best friend got married to the love of her life,my friend got married to my uncle,yusrah gave birth to twins-baby boys,fatiti got engaged and now everything feels so good,I feel loved and happy and the most happiest part in this all is I've learnt great lessons and experience along the way which got me where I am today,and now the journey of life is now not going to be just about myself-AMAANI,but with an additional person and more additional people to come who I would call my family,my life and who I would tell the history of my life to one day makes me feel more proud that I choose a man like Jawaad Imam Nashe as my life partner and with this new journey we are yet to take together I feel nothing but goodness no bad energy!!!

Indeed Anything you want in life needs to be strategically addressed so that you can achieve your goal, with least resistance possible, especially from your own self and a lot to work on, so that you are focused on getting more done, rather than overcoming one impediment after another.

The best strategy is to always have a system, consisting of certain key habits, that work for you when you are facing resistance or in doubt. The best systems are those which has one keystone habit, that are accompanied by certain complementary habits, added over time to strengthen the effects and magnitude of results, with minimum extra effort.

Bad energy has stayed far from me and all I see and feel is perfection towards my partner,fighting your feelings weeks before getting married is a tough one but when you put Allah first then trust me everything becomes more  easier.

The place is decorated with lots of kamu traditional stuff,from the designs of Arewa traditional symbols on the wall to the red carpets spread on the ground adorning the whole place beautifully to the Kidan kwarya done by the old women,complimenting the henna events just as it us beautifully done traditionally.All place shouts wealth and elegant as the president invites to take all events in the villa lens after having a house a size of it,he insisted and we couldn't resist.

With  so many goodies and traditional sweets like alkaki,Alawan Madara,fura Da nono,cakes,snacks and a lot more arranged beautifully on a large table and on the left side of the tent has a DJ sitting behind his computers and guitars,in the middle if the tent has a golden and maroon royal chair where the bride is sitting beautifully her hands and legs adorned with henna both red and black and she is wearing a blue Fulani Attire which is beautifully sewn in a fitted gown her neckline is phantom while the sleeves of the gowns are  just normal short free hands-as it's a henna ceremony I didn't want to wear something which will make me uncomfortable,her ears and neck are adorned with traditional beads from her hair down to her legs,which made her look even more gorgeously beautiful.As  family and friends sat on a soft red rug each with henna's adorning their hands and legs  beautifully,while some danced and other's sat on the chairs arranged for the events eating some snacks and gisting as the way went by.

^^^^^^^^^

"Amaani wai bazaki tashi ba?I've been waking you up for the past two minutes"Aunty karima-mama's sister said.

"I'm still sleepy Aunty k,I didn't sleep early last night"I complained drawing my covers up to my face.

"Okay let me go and get Aunty Naima"

"No please wallahi I'm up already"I stood up immediately hearing the name of Aunty Naima,that woman has my made my life a living hell for the past three months.

"Get ready,your mother will be waiting for you"she said and left.

"I entered the bathroom to have a long hot shower using all those traditional stuffs anty Naima strictly asked me to be using for the past three months"

"You're up already we're gonna be late,be quick"Halima said sitting on the as I came out of the shower.

"Ok still sleepy it's just 12pm fa"

"The event is starting by 2pm,it's not that early"

"What's today's event?"

"You're not serious,it's your wedding and you're asking me"Halima complained as I wore an Ash and black colored Ankara sewn into a  skirt and blouse with flay sleeves and Hugh neck,tying my head tie into a turban and draping  my ash veil atop my head.

"Mother's eve and Cocktail party"

"Double event,double tiredness"

"I'll be downstairs when your done"

"Or you just wanna go see your hubby huh?can't stay without each other"She send a hard glare my way and left.

"Beautiful"Ammie said as she stepped into the room handing me a mug.

"Thank you Ammie"

"Now you have to go,your mum is waiting impatiently for you.

"Okay,bye see you later"

"Okay love"she said pecking me on forehead.

"Good morning everyone"I greeted everyone and all attention turn to me .

"It's morning I can see ai"Aunty Naima said with a hard glare.

"Ooh sorry,afternoon"

"I hope you won't be sleeping late like this and be greeting your husband afternoon instead of morning"Aunty Amira said.

"I was just tired fa"I complained with a pout.

"Leave my daughter like this now,haaan"Mami came to my rescue as always.

"Mamiiiii"I went to her hugging her tightly sticking out my tongue to them.

"You'll never grow wallahi"Aunty faree said.

"Now you go with your friends the driver is waiting.

"Okay Mami"I pecked her on her cheeks

"See y'all later"I said as I stepped out of the house.

"What took so long"Fatiti asked.

"C'mon let's roll"I said getting into the  Bugatti La Voiture Noire  with Halima,yusrah and Sofia while the rest of my friends and cousins occupied the two cars Pagani Zonda HP Barchetta and Rolls Royce Sweptail as we roll onto the road to maher Nussayib's Mansion in Maiatama with sirens and two military cars full of polices and soldiers as jawaad said,I need it for my safety now I have to go every where with them following me except when I'm in the house.

"After like about 7mins of drive we drove into the mansion which was so big almost the size of ours,it was beautifully decorated with lots of flowers and roses adorned on the walls of the mansion making it looking even more beautiful with a lot of maids working like robots coming out from different angels,as one opened the big oak door for us to head in.

"Amaani you're late,you all have to get your make up done and then get ready,but look it's 1pm already and the event will begin in less than an hour"Mum please don't worry,i want a light makeup pls,I'll get ready in thirty minutes"I said while pecking her forehead as she exchanged pleasantries with the girls.

"Lead her to her room"mum said to a maid.

"The makeup artist is their and everything you need,Halima four more makeup artists are avaible for you all in different rooms split yourself cx I know if you all stay in one place then you won't get ready on time,now feel free and be comfortable,snacks will be sent to each one of your rooms"mum said with a smile to Halima and the girls as they split themselves too lead by a maid each as I was lead by one too.

"Stepping into the room a beautiful red with touches of golden queen size bed was placed in the center of the red and black room which got pictures of i and mum,i mum,Abba and Ya Zuzu and a lot of my baby pictures was placed on the wall bold and beautifully as an artwork on my face was placed beautifully on the left side wall,a big plasma TV was on the wall,a reading table on the side with the latest MacBook 2016 on top and a medium sized library right next to it,with a lot of story books which I read when I was little and a lot of diaries I've only seen and dreamed of having on tv shows,a family album,my certificates and awards.As I entered the walk in closet abaya's was set right in rows ,Ankara's,veils,bolero's,tops jeans,hijabs,wristwatches wear arranged perfectly on their side,with shoes and designer Jimmy Choo shoes-my best,as I entered the white bathroom which has a jacuzzi and all different set of skin products nd toothpaste, and tampons, and dental floss, and spare soaps,scrubs where arranged perfectly on above  the sink which had a mirrored door,I had a short shower coming out in my bath robe the makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic was waiting patiently as my black and golden expensive lace which was sewn into a beautifully fitted KoMoLe gown with tulle sleeves and a big bow tie at her waist line with a golden diamond beading bridal   ivory veil,a golden Jimmy Choo Ruby heels and an Edie Parker Mrs. Silver Confetti black  Clutch.

As I sat on the chair he started making his magic on my face.

"You know I want a light makeup huh?".

"You have no worries princess you're gonna get what you want"he said with a smile doing his work.

"So how does it feels to be in Nigeria,you came all the way here from LosAngelos just for my wedding"

"It feels good really,Nigeria isn't that bad...this is my second time here actually"

"Wow,so you came here once for?"

"We were here on a business trip with Kim kardashian to advertise our makeup products and we gave frees classes of makeup tutorials"

"Awwww That's so nice"

"Thank you Darling"

"I'm so happy you came here just for me,I've been dreaming of this day,the day Mario Dedivanovic will come do my wedding makeup"

"Here I am sweetie and I'm so happy to meet the famous you"he said and we both chuckled.

"Now go wear this designer clothes,can't wait to see you in it"

"Okay,I took my dress and headed into the closet to wear my dress,which fit perfectly fine,my silhouetted figure making it even more beautifully perfect"

"Oh.mi.God you look dashing sweetheart,now let make this complete"he complemented and I sat for my hair which is now  longer than ever.

"With the help of a stretcher,my natural Fulani hair was stretched,soft and even more longer,he made packed my hair in a center bun and tied my head tie beautifully into a style that is too beautiful to have a name,he helped me wore my shoes and then he fixed my golden diamond Beading ivory bridal veil on my head and fixed  my  long black  nails with the diamonds specially made for them-which got my henna shinning even more beautifully with golden accessories worth million of dollars that adorned my neck,ears,fingers and my hands and the photographer George okoro and 5 more others  started shooting their galleria films on me,some snapping pictures and some taking videos.

"I'm tired I announced as I sat down"

"Amaani,are you done dressing the car is waiting just for you"Mum shouted coming into the room with Halima beautifully dressed in her golden and white flowered lace sewn into a sheath gown with flay sleeves.

"Awwwwwn,you loook so gorgeous princess"Mum complemented in her purple lace which fitted her fair skin perfectly  which was sewn into a straight skirt and blouse bou-bou and golden accessories adorning her neck,ears and hands  which fitted her hourglass figure perfectly,an elite makeup adorning her face and with tears threatening to fall.

"You also look beautiful mum"I said with tears as I hold in my tears to not ruin my makeup.

"Mashallah you've grown so beautiful"she said while hugging me as the photographers snap numerous of pictures,after posing for like a hundred times with Halima and mum,we finally made our way to the villa where the mother's eve is taking place,as this event was organized by mum for her princess as she said.

"Entering the Bugatti  Centodieci 2017-the car which was worth million and was yet to come out in 2017 but my mum knows her ways,as mum entered Pagani Honda HP2017 with her elder sister Aunty Balaraba while Halima sat with me as all the rest of our friends and cousins have left earlier we move in rows as siren was blasting all the way with police and military officers all front and back heading to villa as people watched us to see who it was.

The whole space center wrapped up in pure white hues as if you just stepped into a winter wonderland,An ether secret garden with pervasive foliage that over growth and vintage apothecary accent as I walked through the red carpet and a a little dance entrance which my friends and cousins practiced so hard  the song-Ginger me by Rema hit the place blasting out so loud as they danced like it was their last and truly they Gingered Me to the sit which was meant for m,as all family and friends came one after the other snapping pictures together while I greeted the elders as I received a lot of gifts from different people and different faces which are our special guest of honor like the president wife's,the wife of  the governor's of Gombe,Kano,Adam away and a lot more which have been friends with mum some of her course mates that she attended same school with them from the university of Harvard Cambridge came all the way from America to attend her daughters wedding.

As the paparazzi took questions and ask a lot about the million dollar dress I'm wearing and the diamond beaded ivory veil,as I became the center of attention on all social platform.

I watched as everyone danced,ate to the fullest,took pictures and my friends who gave some speeches which made me feeling very emotional,as mum,mama and Ammie danced with me as the M.C called the  bride and her mothers to dance,as I danced a little step with my mothers while dollars were floating all over the ground after that I danced with the love of my life Mami-as the event was for women alone,no men,I danced with my friends as they spread dollars on me and the evening  went by like that as it ended by 6pm and we left so I Chuka get ready for my cocktail party which is meant just for the bridesmaids,groomsmen and the bride and groom.

As we went back to mum's mansion everyone split up like the first time to get ready,I had a quick shower and prayed then sat for my makeup as  Mario Dedivanovic did his magic on my face,I stood up to the closet and wore my Blue which has a touch of white Barbie gown  with Diamonds adorned beautifully from the high neck down to the waist

The collaboration between Renee stauss and jeweler Martin katz resulted in this Gorgeous Diamond Barbie gown,the dress made from the finest fabrics and contains 200 carats of diamonds.

And a white diamond beaded white Jimmy Choo Barbie high heels with a diamond white crustal headpiece as my head was loosed down to my back falling to my waist,my nails was fixed white and small diamond beaded pieces was placed beautifully adorning my hennaed hands.

The photographer's started their work and the filming,as I saw jawaad came in from Noway wearing a blue Stuart Hughes Diamond Edition as he stood closer to me for a shot his breath fanning my face,as he was instructed to hold my waist for a pose.

"May I beautiful?"he whispered  seductively into my ears sending shivers down my spine,with no words exchanged he slide his hands slowly holding my waist firm as the photographers snapped more pictures until we got tired.

"You look handsome love"

"You look beautiful,I've never seen this,impressive"he pointed over to my hair as he brushed my face down to my hair teasingly in a seductively beautiful way as he smile and a little moan escaped my lips.

"Or maybe you'd but not on a full plate"I said with a chuckle remembering the moment.As he helped me down and some maid helped picked my gown from behind as  well so it won't brush the floor.

"With his help we headed to the  Limited Edition Bugatti Veyron by Masory Vivere 2017 which was yet to be out,as a military diver was waiting to take off on our orders.as everyone cheered on how cute and beautiful we look all flashes of lights and paparazzi captured every moment.The  groomsmen and bridesmaids-wore a white sheath dress  fitted in the waist and falls straight to the floor below your hips, with a very minimal flare with long trails fitting them perfectly as they matched with the  groomsmen  who wore black suites.

We all settled in our cars as our's was the center of all as the groomsmen and braids maid settled in the rest of the expensive cars as police and military encircled us and the siren blast as we moved fashionably to the villa as all Abuja people wondered who it is.

Showstopper floral gate created with lots of love,orchid,roses and hydrangeas for we sweet couple,breathtakingly backdrop as the place shouts in blue and white in elegance and class as cocktails are arranged in a table each of four,snacks beautifully arranged in all tables as our beautiful cake stands on itself in the center of the hall as the ground was clearly written in #BECOMING THE NASHES,#AJ2016,#NASHEWILLSEALTHEDEAL016,#MILITARYCOUPLE,#REYREYNAas we walked with bridesmaid and groomsmen circling us front and back as i and jawaad stood in the center as YOU played by Omah lay as an entrance song as we watch our friends and family dance beautifully like a real pro dancers,as they amazed everyone and each moment wa sheikh captured as we sat on our sit Fatiti helped in putting my gown in place as the best DJ Gabby did the entrance talk as he called i and jawaad to the dance floor to dance- as  perfect hit the place by Ed sheeran

As we killed the dance floor with a slow romantic dance as fireworks by the side making it even more beautiful.

"I can't keep my eyes off you,you look georgeously stunning he whispered into my ears romantically sliding his hands down to my waist seductively leaving a trail of soft touches which rings a bell in my skin and I just wanted to be all into him.

Ya Allah this guy's touchy!

But I love it🙈

"You look handsome too"

"I love you Reyna and thank you for being my life partner,it's the best gift that ever happened to me love,I can't define your beauty but it's like your everything is soul taking and the right atrium stops the flow of blood and the lungs malfunction holding my breaths for an hour I can't even listen"

"Ain't you just romantic"

"You haven't seen anything wifey"he said with a wink.

"we cut the cake and feed each other then we got back to sit for photo's as I saw Rashida and Ummiya with Halima,Farouq and Aymaan all coming for a snap"

"Congratulations dear you look beautiful"Rashida commented who also wore same white sheath dress as the braids maid and Aymaan wore a black suite as the groomsmen.

"Thanks love you also look very beautiful"

"Congrats to you two"Aymaan said to us"

"Thank you"we said in unison.

"I'm glad you made it,thank you"jawaad thanked them both as I hold baby Ummiya for a snaps, as 10pm clocked we were at the Mahir's Mansion the groom and groomsmen ready to leave"as I was about to go out of the car jawaad dragged me back looking at me eyes looking in eyes.

"What's wrong?"I broke the silence after some minutes.

"Always remember I'll never be a rider until I drive all your pain away and ride all the happiness in the world to you"

"I'll always love you and wait for the day you'll say it back"he said in a calm voice which touches my core and I saw the sadness in his eyes.

"I know love,Have a wonderful night"I said with a smile ignoring his eyes.

As I look into those blue eyes of yours,

I bleed,because I know I'm the cause of it,

But even though it feels so right why does it feels so wrong?

I looked away quickly,

Thinking my heart will say it out,

I stayed a little longer,

As nothing came out of my lips,

I found myself saying

"I know love,Have a wonderful night"

As I said with a smile ignoring those eyes,

Looking away quickly,

I felt hurt and out of the world,

Their it said the love,

But why not utter the "i and you adding the love at the center of the words,

To complete it?

As my heart said sorry a thousands times,

With each step I take,I felt my world crashing,

My heart sinking and my body shaking,

As I felt the tears one drop after another,

I knew I was a rider too,

One to ride all your pain,

All your loneliness,

To fill the void in your heart,

And make it a complete home,

But as I take a step closer to the day,

I feel I'm not worth it,

But I promise to be a rider of your void filling,

Fighting emotions so hard,

As it is,

I felt strong not weak,

As I looked one more time,

I saw those eyes,

But mines gonna be in a better way,

With a smile small,

I walked into my room.

"I replied him and went into the house,straight to my room,to pray and have some rest for the big day coming ahead"

"Amaaani,Amaani"mum came into the room and saw me sitting on the bed crying wihh a photo of I,her and Abba-as I cried hiking it to my chest"

"Are you okay?ya Allah you're crying"she said as I hugged her hard crying more.

"Shhh,it's okay"she said rubbing my back in a soothing way.

"I'm gonna miss you mum,I love you and I'm sorry"I said in. Between sobs.

"Hey love,it's okay"

"Look what I got to us"she said bringing a little box out of her pj pocket,she opened the box and it revels a diamond heart  necklace,with an anklet and bracelet.

"It's a mother daughter necklac,I got it specially designed for us"she said bringing out the other box which is here's.

"It's beautiful mum,but you shouldn't  have done this"

"Hey,it's the little I could do,I've messed up long time Amma,but forgive me, we should have done this  mother -daughter stuff along time ago,but it was my fate to not live under the same roof as my kids till a day like tomorrow,but I'm happy your father is understanding and he's one of the best,I don't blame him one bit,I'm sorry love I couldn't give you a better life as a  mother"she apologize with a sincerely.

"It's okay mum,I still love you and this is more than enough"I said peeking her cheeks.

"Now listen to me carefully,I'll tell you what my mother said to me today when I was also getting married

"Abu Hurayrah reports from the Prophet (sws): "When a husband calls his wife to bed, and she refuses and [as a result] the husband spends the night in anger, then angels curse the wife all night till dawn." (Bukhari, No: 3065)

"Jawaad is a man of every girls dream,do not let someone take away your husband on your watch,do not let him get angry as I see his a very jealous man-who's jealous and over protective when it comes to something which is his,and you're his,use your opportunity now or it's never My child,when he calls for you,do not deny him of his sexual rites,go on willingly and give him the best of yourself out their,if you let him force you or get angry at you,you won't like it because he can cause an injury in you,it's either in your first night or any other night,do not say anything,obey him and respect him even though I know he's not a person to do something to you unwillingly,so please take your chances love him and always love him and if you refuse then know that It is aid in the Qur'an

And as for those from whom you fear rebellion, admonish them [first] and [next] refuse to share their beds and [even then if they do not listen] punish them. Then if they obey you, take no further action against them. Indeed, Allah is Exalted and Mighty. (4:34)

"He will admonish you and the. He won't share a bed with you,and if they don't listen punish them,and so he will punish you as said Islamic ally,do not joke with what I'm telling you my love,hold your marriage,do everything to prevent him from looking at those outside,let's his attention always be on you"

"Okay mum,thank you"I said as she was done.

"You need to rest love,tomorrow is a big day"mum said as she was about to leave.

"One night with you mum please"And she may beside me as she hugged me to her chest until I fall asleep feeling the warmth of my mother for the last time even if I can't remember the joy she must have felt  and the one I felt when I was born and was placed skin to skin to my mothers chest so I could feel her warmth.

"Ke Amaani,shey you're still sleeping?"aunty B said dragging my covers,I was avoiding this woman that was why I ran to mum's and I had to come back home after subhi salah today now I can't even sleep peacefully in my own room.

"Aunty B,it's just 10am fa"I replied dragging my covers  back.

"Ke kani yanki,zaki Tashi ne ko saina maki wankan da kaina"I stood up immediately knowing she'll do just that.

"Oya shiga"I entered the toilet as she poured some traditional herbal into my bathing water as she does everyday for the past three months.

"Aunty B do I have to bath with this thing today?"I said and she send a hard glare my way leaving the toilet.Even though my body is  so soft,very soft like a baby's I like it but all this traditional things is making me sick.

"Now wear this before all the visitors see you Like an almajira with all those jallabiya,I hope you won't wear those in your marital home kina ji ko"

"Ennn Aunty B"i replied looking at how creepy this woman can be,she even waited for me to come out of shower so she build gube me some clothes to wear,she could have just drop it there.

"Now I'm giving you just five minutes and you're down,kina ji na ko?"i nod as a yes and she left.

"I wore the crimson ankara which is sewn in a fitted gown featuring bell hands"

"Liking good bride"Manal commented.

"Thank you girl,where's everyone?"

"Getting ready for the ceremony,the house is full and everyone is so busy"

"Ya Amaani Aunty B is calling you"Taslim said by the door.

"Ya Allah,ooh no na shiga uku"

"You better go ooo,Ahh me I don't want trouble"manal said while laughing at me.

"Will see you later"I said and headed to Aunty B's room,greeting everyone I see on my way,but that I could greet everyone as the house is full and blasting with more guest from every angel.

"Saida kika bata min locaki ko?shigo  nan ki zauna"she complained pointing a sit for me to keeo my fine ass.

"better open your ears and hear me faa,kafin kice baa gayamaki ba"she warned.

Amaani marriage It's knowing you need to help him leave a funk if he's depressed, and having him do the same for you. It's worrying about his health and reminding him to do something to improve it.

It's watching the news together on Sunday and talking about current events even if you don't like it.It's dishing up a bowl of ice cream, for him, for a favorite show you both love to watch together.

It's wonderful and it can be challenging and painful and then healing. But it's the best thing I've you'll ever ask of.

It's shopping at the grocery store together and cooking together and playing board or yard games together and reaching dreams together. It's lounging in the pool you built together with drinks, going to the park and walking the dogs, going for a long drive and knowing you have your favorite person with you.

it's supporting one another in everything.

It's buying a home together and making that a safe base, where the world doesn't get to call ANY shots. It's giving up your favorite car so he can finally buy his favorite car and loving how happy he is to drive it off the lot. And it's having him come home with a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates, just because he loves you.

But more than that, it's romantic, sexy and amazing,but you should be all that to him,do not let your man lay eyes on another woman ever,you should always dress in those killer English sexy wears,showing off your body to your halal and don't just sit with a wrapper tied on your chest with falling breast,wear bum shots and crop tops,wear sexy lingeries of his favorite color,let your man feel you all over you,all around you and all into you,do not make the mistake of not slaying with your sexy figure eight body as you're full and have everything a man would dream of having in a lady,send him messages,text him all the time,give him your best while in sex,let him shout out your name and call your name all in the process of sex,sex him well as for him to Moan begging you not to kill him,do not feel shy of your husband or else Shy will do you shy when you see him with another woman,feel free and always tend to his needs whenever it arises,so not complain or say you're tired,always feel happy to let him have you at anytime.as you're seeing us all here we all survived in our husbands house with no second wife's because we know how to keep our mans...don't think we're old women fa,we will still slay even when we're at our 60's.

"Shey you're hearing me abhi or you're just looking at me like a television,because by the time I will see you with a baby bump that is when you'll come and thank me"

"Haaaaaaa Antyyyy B"i said while standing up to leave.

"Come back here,we are not yet done Amaani"Aunty B called out"

"Aunty B wallahi na gane,thank you so sosai"I said while leaving the room quickly and I heard her shouting "Zaki dawo ne kisame ni ai-you'll come back and meet me"

Stepping my foot out of the room Aunty Naima caught me by my hand.ya Allah.

"I've been looking for you dama,Allah ne ya kawo ki"

"Aunty wallahi ban ci abin ci ba-I haven't eaten breakfast yet"I complained grunting.

"This one is more important than breakfast ai,breakfast can wait"

"Oya follow me"she said as I was about to protest and I tailed behind her to an empty room closing  the door behind.

"Oya sit,open your ears dakwai "she ordered and I did as told.

Marriage can be lovely my child but it also comes with some important rights. Sex columnist Dan Savage said it best: "Receptions and banquet halls are nice... But the truly important rights of marriage kick in during emergencies and at what are often the worst moments of our lives."

Some days you feel crappy. You had a terrible day at work, everything is wrong, and you just want to cry it out. Enter your cute spouse who thinks you are the best person. He says something nice and has a chocolate bar waiting for you, which makes him the smartest person ever,patience,Patience is the key to marriage my dear,you need to be patient-saboda muma dukan mu hakuri ne ya zaunan damu a gida jan mu-because we all too it's patience that sat us down until  now i our marital homes.so patience my dear,I know you're a paying one  amma sai an kara and always expect the unexpected,and accept everything that's comes in your way with good intentions,Banda leka waya-do not peep on his phone-babu ruwanki da wayarsa,kiyi harkan gaban ki-you have no business with his phone,mind your business always,don't go and see something you can't handle ooo,I'm warning you_men of nowadays are not to be trusted wallahi,kibi a hankali-step on easy.hide your husband do not let your friends come to your house anyhow and when his at home,or else zakiji ayiriri an kawo Amarya,tend to his need,tend to his need m,always answer to his desires at anytime and at anywhere.

There's not the world's sexiest reason to get married, but you have a built-in partner-in-crime who helps you make sure that you're not living in squalor. I hate washing the dishes. It's so damn boring.but you see my husband  finds it relaxing. Isn't that Great?

"She asked and I nod as a yes"

ord Voldemort looks slightly better than you when you're sick. But then there's this sweet person who gets you soup and medicine while you watch 18 hours of 30 Rock and pray for the ability to breath through your nose again. This person is your savior. Thank them repeatedly for making sure you're not dead.

Alw.....she started as a Knock  interrupt her,as Mami came into the room.

"Lectures?"she asked.

"Yes Mami"Aunty Naima answered and I begged Mami with my eyes to set me free.

"She needs to come with me,Her father wants to talk to her"Mami said as I stood up to follow her.

"Okay,you can go but we're not done oo,we'll meet another time"

"Thank you Aunty Naima"I thanked while leaving the room together with mami.

"Thank you so much Mami,ooh I'm going to miss you"I said as tears threaten to fall.

"You're not saved oo cx your father is waiting for you,go and receive another lectures,after that come down and meet me for mine too"she said the last part with a chuckle.

"But Mami I've been receiving all this lectures since yesterday"I complained.

"Yes you've been and it's all gonna be of help okay?"

"Okay love"I said kissing her forehead.

"Now go meet your father,I'll be waiting for you"

"Assalamualaikum Abba"I salaam knocking on the door.

"Come in"he opened the door with a smile.

"No sit on the chair"

"Here is okay Abba"I said sitting comfortably on the carpeted floor.

"I know all your Aunty's have said everything,I just want to show you something"he said bringing out a golden box with beautiful touches of red.

" We  have a family heirloom that has been passed down from generation to generation, Do you see this box (he pointed at the golden box his been Holding) every one of you will have it when you're going to your husbands house and today is your day,the day I'll hand over this box to you Amaani,just like it was done to your sister.(He said handing me over the box)it could be anything maybe an engagement ring or necklace that once belonged to a family member and today on this beautiful day I present to you a piece of golden jewelry which was once Mami's,a treasured heirloom giving to her by her parents on her wedding day and today it is passed to you as a family heirloom"he said as he signaled for me to open the golden box,opening it I saw a set of beautiful  golden jewelry which comes with a traditional set of Fulani necklace,ear rings,bracelet,hair beads and an anklet chain,one I've never seen before.

"It's beautiful Abba"I said touching it beautifully.

"It'll look even more beautiful on you princess"he said with a smile.

"He handed me over a marriage advices scrapbook,a photo album of family tree booklet and a beautiful diamond bracelet"

"it's a little gift from me to you"he said with a smile patting my head while I hugged him crying hard.

"This is too much Abba,it really is,thank you so much,I love you Abba"I said In between sobs and someone knock On the door interrupting us.

"Sorry for interrupting this beautiful moment but your husband is downstairs waiting for you and Mami called for you to be down in a minute"Ammie said with a smile.

"Come on go with her,else your grandmother will be angry"Abba said while I left with Ammie.

"Let's get all those puffy eyes more beautiful again,she said leading me to my room where all the girls are seated with some family members and a makeup artist.

"A-little touch on her face please,do it quick and make sure she's down in a minute"Ammie ordered the makeup artist as it is already to 11 and the wedding Fatiha will be done in thirty minutes

"Awwwn look who's been crying"Yusrah said  in a mocking voice.

"It's not funny,I'm so hungry"I replied with a pout as they all laughed at me.

"Here's your breakfast from mama"fatiti  came in with a tray of food and kept it on the center table.

"Hey  can I please eat up quick"I asked excusing myself.

"It's okay"he replied and I sat on a chair eating my avocado toast with egg and a berry yogurt smoothie.

"That's how it feels girl,we get to leave everything behind to go stay with our husbands"Maryam said.

"That's so not fair"I said with a pout"

"Few minutes and the knot will be tied baby girl,so keep shut"Halima said

"Wai Amaani ce zata yi Aure yau,ikon God"Layla said dramatically in surprised.

"What happened to sai na gama NYSC?"Halima said falling off the floor laughing like a fool.

"Hey,hey,I've heard enough of speeches today so pls let me rest haba"I said while standing up to sit for the remains touches of my make up.

"You'll rest after the first night karki damu"Jasrah said with no shame.

"Ya Allah"

"Agreed"the girls replied and a message pop up on my screen.

REY❤️-Let's ride into the sunset on a rainbow.

We won't come back until tomorrow

In the grandeur of the misty sunrise,

With stars that fill the skies in our eyes.

We'll paint the sunset with colors of dreams,

Dreams we create with desirous schemes.

I'll use shooting stars to write I love you

On stellar blackboard, this night anew.

We'll fly past galaxies on gossamer wings.

I'll tell our favorite stars of special things

You've done since you touched my heart.

From you I can never live apart.

You're the face in the misty light of the moon,

The laugh that floats on cosmic breeze in June.

You're the magic spark of nature's fiery cone,

The ember of joy I call my own.

As the knot has been tied today 14th of August 2016

You're officially MRS.JAWAAD IMAM NASHE

As Venus and Cupid sigh when I tell you

I feel so very lucky to be loving you.

The one I run to when each day is through,

I simply can't take my eyes off of you.

The morning light may steal this moment bright

And take away the stars of the night.

We'll have the memories by love's brush drawn

That color our dreams and light the dawn.

Look into my eyes and see the sparkling stars,

Those thousand dreams that become ours.

Listen to cascading stars chime in whispers,

I'm yours until the end of time and vespers.

I love you wifey❤️

As I read further more, the smile on my lips expands and all the girls shouted in congratulation snatching my phone and reading it aloud.

"Your husband is romantic" Mario Dedivanovi complemented putting  on some eye mascara on my eyes.

"Tooh kinji ai andaura ko?and congratulations is in the air be quick and dress up your husband will be here soon"Aunty mariam-mama's sister said as she stepped into the room and we could all hear congratulations and some music blasting in the living room,cousins,friends and family members all dance in joy while i blushed crimson.

"You're now A Mrs.ya Allah"Halima said faking tears dramatically.

"This is so touching,I really can't believe you're married ya Amaani"jay said coming into the room.

" you better believe oo"Abida said playing with her 7 months old baby girl-Arfat.

"This one is small ai,you haven't seen anything from this two.

"By the way we have some gifts for you,all these lingeries will be good on you"ya Maimu said raising a blue silky lace  lingerie.

"which one of the lingeries do you think she should wear on the first night?"ya Zuzu said bringing out more lingeries from a medium box.

"Ya Zuzu kema haka?"i asked unbelievable.

"I'm helping here"she said with an evil smile.

"Look I'm not wearing any of that"I said stubbornly.

"I think you have to"the makeup artist who became my friend from the first time I met him said with a smile.

"Please tell her"manal said.

"Sanda ma zata sa ai bazata Sani ba"Aunty farida came into the room saying.

"Lailaaaa habamana Aunty fareee"I said with a pout.

"Lemme help you choose,we have another full set of lingerie boxes for you downstairs your mother will give it to you herself"she said In a serious tone.

"I think she's wearing that same one"Aunty faree said looking at the same one ya zuzu was talking about earlier.

"Yes I told her"ya zuzu said while the makeup artist putting on the last touches of my makeup.

"Yeah it's the perfect dress for a perfect night"Sofia said.

"It's time to change"the makeup artist said,I stood up to  go change in the walk in closet,some minutes later I came out wearing a white lace with touches of blue here and there sewn into a beautifully Simple gown that is fitted in the waist and falls straight to the floor below my hips, with a very minimal flare looking like a sheath gown and a Tulle used to decorate the hands"

"You're looking hot"Fatiti complemented as I came out of the closet.

"Your man won't take off his eyes off you today"Yusrah complemented while feeding Aman and fatiti feeding Amin with milk.

flashes of lights from different angels snapping me some taking videos and some taking pictures and posting it on  social media.

"Gaskia you're beautiful,look all the comments am getting"Rafiya said with a surprising smile.

"Thank y'all,now will you all excuse me my hubby is waiting impatiently for me"

"Awwwwwwwwn,masu hubby"Khadija said while capturing the moment in a video.

"Later on  she'll say I'm not wearing that lingerie"Zeenat said while we all laugh as we walked down slowly with my heart beating so fast with each step I take.

JAWAAD!

On reaching the mansion of the GALADANCHI's

,a bug mansion ,A big house, the kind in which most American kids dreamed of growing up. Secluded among trees on one of DC's most exclusive streets, it had turrets, gables, dormers, balconies, a screened-in front porch, a free-standing garage, a gazebo, a pool, formal gardents, the American dream.

Perimeter of the grounds was patrolled by armed security, and every inch of the property was wired with cameras, security lighting, and motion sensors.

A front door that could accommodate a family of giraffes.As i and my friends entered into the large living area,A foyer that would accommodate the Serengeti Plant at the foot of a vast curving staircase that probably went to heaven,Polished wood floors and a graceful banister that curved up toward a soaring second floor gallery,Persian rug cove red a shopworn carpet.

Wall.  Prints of gentlemen riding to hounds decorate the walls,Crumbling rock walls

Windows.Beautiful high arched windows,

Velvet drapes framed the windows, the lace inner curtains remained drawn, allowing daylight to enter while rendering the heart-stopping view over the face of the most stunning lady I've ever seen,as I couldn't wait to lay my hands on her soft body.

Beautiful!

I can't say how happy I am to be married to this beautiful and wonderful woman,I feel like a complete man who has the most beautiful responsibility to cater for in this world.

The feeling of getting married is beyond imagination we might have dreamt of getting married to a charming prince or princess by watching so many television serials or films or by hearing bedtime stories but the realty is something an eye opener bcos our dreams are not match able with realty we all went through such phase of life,but ours is one to be called history-A wedding worth more than serial and television films,ours is a history and a reality!a wedding Nigeria will never forget.

The day brings joys in our life you will be thrilled yet excited but I'll will be treated like a king at least on this unforgettable occasion my  bride  of course is like a king  taking her in his arms that fateful day/night,i will look in to her eyes to plant love and affection a pleasant smile followed by soft words will sure put her in confidence and kills her  fear which makes her believe this is it it's him her dream man.

AMAANI

As we approached the living area where all the groom and groomsmen were  seated patiently waiting for the bride to come down,stepping into the living area flashes of lights from every nook and corner where on me as gorge okoro-the photographer captured every minute too,with Halima and Sofia on my sides and he rest of the girls at our back we all entered the living area my head hung low and all the groomsmen where shouting and hailing as jawaad took steps to approach me,I could feel him moving closer by his beautiful scent.As he unraveled my veil well to take a close look at me,I raised my head slowly looking at the man whom I'll call my husband from now on,looking at how handsome he looked wearing a white geznar kaftan with some touches of blue and Babban Riga atop with a zanna bukar cap to complete his looks.

"He held my hands as everyone cheered and captured  each moments"

"Someone call 911,one of the hoorul Ayns  has escaped from Jannah"he whispered into my ears.

"You look beautiful My love"he whispered holding me firm on my waist.

"Hey let's give these  two some moment guys,this my friend here is impatient"His best friend Mahmoud said as they all chuckled to his statement,they all made their way to clear the living area leaving just i and jawaad.

"You look.  Handsome too my love"I complemented encircling his neck with my hands leaving him with a surprised smile.

"Well that's a first"he said with a seductive smile.

"So May I?"he asked with a pout.

"What?"I asked confused.

"I wanna hug you love,I've been wanting to do it like forever,please"he asked with a pout pleading and I crushed my body to his In a beautiful hug as he hugged me back which feels so halal.

"Uhmmm,sorry to interrupt but Mami will be down in a sec"Halima announced as we broke the hug, feeling shy and Mami walked right through the door.

Thank God  she didn't as that.

"Looking handsome my son"Mami complemented at jawaad as they exchanged greetings.

As you all are seated here today as married couples I'd like to give you some couple of advices"Mami said  sitting in a chair while I sat at the right side and jawaad sat at the left on the soft rug carpet in the living area.

When you hear people saying marriage is hard work, that's because each day you'll want to live as if you could lose the other person in a heartbeat, but want to be the person that makes them never want to leave and stick through thick and thin. You both need to give, not take. You both need to put the other over yourself. It requires recognizing you're not perfect, and neither are they — so forgive, and don't take advantage. Don't pick fights. Don't sweat the small stuff. Recognizes you don't have to have the same likes, and you don't have to be with each other all the time. You do have to appreciate and respect one another, be honest, and communicate. Much of the change comes from within, and finding a partner who's willing to do the same. If you can manage that, the advantages of having someone who's always got your back and the joys of not just your own experience but in sharing someone else's are incalculable.

She cleared her throat and continued.

Treat your wife with utmost respect jawaad

Your wife has right to maintain herself and the house and as man you should be providing required means to support them.

Just because as  a man you are giving financial support don't make your wife work like a servants. Help in her domestic chores.

Duty is the of a man and women in marriage to fulfilling each other's need for physical intimacy.

Fact that neither man or woman is allowed to speak about their intimacy details with anyone others is praiseworthy. Enjoy each other and explore the intimacy within comfort of your home and do not share details of your love life with anyone. I think when you share intiamcy details with your friends or show off love in public you are objectifying your partner.

Always Know how to handle tension between your wife and your parents. Prioritise your wife but also make your parents understand your relationship and give them care and respect is wonderful way of handling things explained in Islam.

It's give and take, but mostly agreement if your partner is right for you. It's having a best friend, a lover, a person who brings you ice and water when you are sick, and who helps you build your dream when you are well.

It's having someone say, "You forgot your mask," as you climb out of the car to enter a store. And having them tell you, "I miss you so much when you work," when you come home and they are still waiting to have their work open up. It's having them say things like, "I realized again today how lonely I'll be if something ever happens to you."It's sharing the happiest of times and the worst of times and always turning into that person's arms, comforting you. It's laughing at the pets when they do hilarious things and both calling them "our babies."

"Mami said while chuckling,I miss my husband too,I really do miss your grandfather Amaani,he's the just the best and you two remind me of him all the time-A stubborn Maryam and a Jealous Amin"

"That's all I have to say for now,May Allah bless you both,and bless you with wonderful and respectful kids"Mami prayed looking at us both proudly as we muttered an Ameen in unison.

"Now where is the photographer?Lemme snap some pictures with my son and daughter"Mami shouted as gorge okoro and all the groomsmen and bridesmaid came out from no where,we snapped some couple of pictures with Mami and she left saying her feet's hurt.

"While we pose for the 100th time taking pictures with jawaad,his friends and my fiends and family.

Abba came down snap some couple of pictures with i and With both i and jawaad leaving us all with our friends.

"Now we need to take our bride with us as of the groom you'll have to se her later"Aunty fare announced.

"Yeah she needs to get ready"Khadija Said.

"Well,I guess you have to let her go"Farouq said looking at jawaad.

"We'll be going now and until we meet up later"uncle Saszy who became friends with Jawaad in a short while said.

"Please don't make my wife all tired,treat her like an egg and I promise not to be a rider until I ride all your pain away"jawaad and warned as all the people whites in Awwwwwwwwn,as we stood up together ready to go our separate ways for the time he kissed me on my forward surprising me.

"See you when I see you my love"he whispered into my ears as I blushed crimson in embarrassment I walked slowly with some of my friends on my side leaving the living room and they all left too with their groom.

As the day went by,with myself crying and everyone calling me and giving  me speeches,gifts and words of advice,as I cried and spoiled Abbas clothes,finding myself hard to let go of him as he cried too with me and I was driven away from him with a lot of struggle so he could get ready to walk me down the aisle,I cried on Mami,Ammie and mama dragging me to the car to go say a good bye to my mother and leave for my marital home after the Koowgal is done as tradition.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 3.5K 61
She has been in love with him for as long as she can remember. She was madly head over heels for him. When she was bound to him, things don't go as s...
35K 5.9K 37
"Why?" she whispered. "WHY?!!! ABUBAKAR WHY?!!!" she screamed. Her voice sounded inhumane. I flinched and watched as she broke down crying again. "...
147K 14.9K 49
*COMPLETED!! - Editing in process* Highest ranking #2 in Hausa #1 in Nigeria summary in editing* NOTICE: None of the pictures belong to me. All th...
149K 3.7K 9
❝we all have secrets that we keep, hidden away from the world❞ She had always being a loner, content with the little bubble she created around hersel...