AMAANI COMPLETE ✔️

By jiiddaahh

As the end came out beautifully, My start was beautiful, Indeed my name AMAANI is a whole meaning My life,exp... More

BLURB!
'1
'2
'3
'4
'5
'6
'7
'8
'9
'10
'11
'12
'13
'14
'15
'16
'17
'18
'19
'20
'21
'22
'23
'24
'25
'26
'27
'28
'29
'30
'31
'32
'33
'34
'35
'37
'38
'39
'40
A NEW BEGINNING, A NEW WINNING!
EPILOGUE

'36

293 43 0
By jiiddaahh

Kano,Nigeria

10th March,2016(present day)

Gate well hospital

12:40Am

***************

His speeches was punctured by disturbances,but he was used to that,and he sat down in uproar.His supporter was Sani Dangyadi from sokoto.you will remember that he was the headmaster of sokoto school when I was a teacher there,fresh from katsina.now he was a sokoto councilor.He looks like an old man and very frail and speaks with a very quiet voice in slow gentle English.At this particular moment he was still a little ruffled over a small scene which had occurred round him earlier in the morning.

"Did you hear that Amaani??intresting"

     It would be a gross mistake (he said)if we were to commit our selves as required by the original motion.In this world of uncertainty,who will venture to take such unplanned responsibility?in the face of all these glaring prospects that may tend to deceive the minds and if some  Honourable member anything may happen.

on Finishing my last words i felt a hand touched my skin softly turning my head to the  right i saw Amaani on the hospital bed her eyes wide open looking at me.

"Ooh my God AMAANI you're awake"And the doctors came in running.

"Everything seems to be fine for now,we'll run some test on her,I think their will be no need for her to see a therapist but you need to make sure she's okay mentally and emotionally"

"Thank you doctor"MR.Amin said with a big beautiful smile on his face.

"A-A-Abba"Amaani called trying to reach for my hand.

"you know i was reading you( MY LIFE)-SIR AHMADU BELLO,THE SARDAUNA OF SOKOTO.

"You need to rest Amaani please"i added.

"How long has it been?"

"Almost a year"

"This long?"

"you've been in a coma,eight months now"and her eyes fell off as if recalling the incident of the day-12th of July 2015.

(And she got you engaged)

The words echoed in her mind and it brought tears to her eyes,I couldn't help look at her I hugged her and said soothing words into her ears

"Where's everyone Abba?where's Mami?"she asked worriedly after a  long silence.

"They'll be here soon"

"Don't you have work to attend to?"

"This is my work princess"I said with a smile.

"Assalamualaikum"we all turned our attention to the person who salaam.

"Mami"Amaani said while trying to sit up.

"Bibi,You're awake,I thought I loosed you"she said while hugging her with tears in her eyes and she hugged Her back with the same vibe of tears.

"We need to get you changed before all the GALADANCHI family start to storm in here"

"I can't move my hand,it hurts"She complained.

"You need a lot of exercise your body had been on rest for eight months,so expect that,if not more"the doctor explained.

"With the help of Mami I got clean and into fresh clothes,my hair was packed into a low loose  bun living  the tail resting on my half back"

"Halima"I squealed, my hands open at the site of my best friend for a hug and she accepted it with a whole heart and we cried their together until it felt like there was no more tears.

"I missed youuuu,I thought I'd loose you"she said with a sad smile.

"well here we are"I replied.

"Hey c'mon in,don't stand their"she said narrowing her eyes to Farouq.

"Well looks like you were having a sister-sister moment"he said with a smile.

"It's nice to have you back Amaani"he said with a smile and a gift box which he kept on the bedside drawer.

"Awwwn you guys have grown more cutter,thank you so much Farouq"I said looking at the duo couple who looked lovingly at each other.

"I hope you didn't get married while I was on this bed huh??"

"We did"Halima answered.

"You d-d——did??,tell me she's joking Farouq"

"She wouldn't marry me,she said she want's  you on her side on that day"

"Well since I'm awake now ,I think the wedding will take place in two weeks"I said with a smile.

"Yes and we have a lot to plan"Abeeda said while storming into the room with the rest of my girlfriends and it was a big family hug while farouq excused himself.

"I can't believe I missed your naming ceremony yusrah"I said with more tears in my eyes looking at her very flat tummy.

"It's okay I lost my child on the way so worry not,you missed nothing"she said with a sad smile.

"I'm so sorrry yusrah"

"Hey it's okay sweetheart,next one is  on the way"she said rubbing her flat yet not so flat tummy

"Mashallah"I said with a smile.

"We missed you sweetheart,I have a lot to tell you"fatiti said while sitting on a chair.

"Maryam you're looking so fresh  and new"I said looking at her curiously.

"Ooh you missed Maryam's wedding"Abeeda said with a sad smile.

"You're married???ooh my god,come tell me the details??"i said while patting a small space for Maryam to sit close to me.

"I'm sorry  we coul..."

"Shhh it's okay,i'm happy for you love"I said while hugging Maryam so closely and I whispered slowly "who's the lucky guy??or did you change your mind on Aymaan??"

"No Amaani,I couldn't do that,I'm married to My ex-Hashim Tawfiq..I'm so sorry"she whispered back and the tears came down rushing with full force.even though I wanted Aymaan and Maryam to be a couple,I thought they were and now I feel so bad,how could he have survived two rejections at a time??ya Allah i feel responsible but I hope it's for the best.

"It's okay,May Allah bless your union Maryam"I said in between sobs even though my tears explains more than that.

"Now c'mon enough of the emotional moments let's have some girly time,cheers to Amaani is well and cheers to @FARHAL2016"fatiti said and we raised our cups to cheers to goodness in experience and bad times  and a whole long journey which we've been through sadness, grieve,best of moment , love,hardship and lastly fun moments"We laughed,gist,and enjoy each moment in it.

"Hey you've been looking through the  door for a long time,are you expecting someone??"Halima said with a smile on her face and all the girls turn their attention on us.

"W-what no,it's no one really"

"Are you sure??"Maryam said with brow raised teasingly.

"C'mon we can see it baby girl"abeeda began teasing.

"It's no one really"

"Well,here's your phone in case"Halima gave me my phone with a wink.

"I know how it feels,relax calm down jawaad won't be here"zeenat said with a smile.

"W-what??"

"Yes I've been in a relationship for six months now Amaani,I've finally found the one,my true lover at last someone who's not toxic,I'm done dealing with toxic people and boyfriend,I'm in love with the man of my dreams-Uncle Saszy the man I've waited long enough for my life and now I'm yet to being engaged in the next coming week inshallah,all thanks to you Amaani,thank you so much!"

"Are you serious??,i'm happy for you both hun"

"Thank you"she said with a wide smile.

"And -jawaad what happened to him??don't  tell me he's gotten married already??"

"Wow,look who's desperate huh??"Yusrah said with a lot of enthusiasm.

"Can someone give me the answer already"

"Calm down he just went on a job trip,if only he knew you'd wake up I knew he wouldn't leave your side just like he stays all day and half night talking to you Amaani,praying  to God you wake up anytime soon"Maryam said with a wide grin.

"So who's in love already??"abeeda asked.

"What...no I'm not"

"Don't tell us that shit,we're pass that now babe"Halima replied sending hard glare my way.

"Hello,Aunty Amaani"Akram came in running to my side with Arif ,Asif ,Yasmin ,Taslim ,Muhammad ,ya zuzu ,mama and many more of friends and family.

"I missed you Ya Amaani"yasmin and Taslim said in unison.

"Not as much as we missed her"Asif and Arif said while coming to give me a hug.

"Just look how you all are grown up,Muhammad just look at you,it's been ages"I said with a lot of tears in my eyes.

"Ammie,ooh God you're looking more beautiful"I said while hugging her with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Amaani,my daughter"Ammie said while cupping my face in her hands

"Hey c'mon"I narrowed my eyes to ya zuzu who kept her eyes hung low and mama by her left side.

"Ooh God I've missed you mama"I said while giving mama And  zuzu a hug.

"My father's"i said looking at my uncles who stood near Mami with smile displaying on their faces.

"We missed you Amaani"they all said in unison handing me each a gift box

"Affan,Khadija,Aisha,Sofia,manal,jasrah,Aj,Khalifa thank you all for the gifts I love you all cous,you're the best cousins one could ask for.

"Worry less sweetheart"Aj said making a funny face which brought   a small laugh on everyone's mouth.

"Uncle Saszy so congrats"

"Oooh you know already"

"C'mon,I'm so happy you choose zeenat to be the one for you,you won't regret"

"Thumbs up baby Gurl"

"You're hilarious"I said with a smile.

"Mama"I called out.

"Why do you look so full of guilt??did something happened while I was on this bed??"i asked worriedly and mama swallowed hard.

"No, not now Amaani"

"Ohh uhmmm okay"

"Bibi,I'll get your discharge papers but you'll have to be coming  for checkups"

"Okay Mami"

"Everyone should get ready we'll be leaving in about 10 mins"Abba announced and left with Mami.

(Where is mum??)

(Where is the woman who gave me out to a stranger without my or my father's consent?)

(Is she perhaps okay??)

(Is something wrong with her?)

I thought  silently and it brought tears to my eyes.

"What's wrong Amaani??"Zuzu asked coming to my side and Halima came over too.

"Where's Mum??"

"S-she's fine"zuzu answered.

"I know  the last thing you don't wanna do is lie to me"

"She's not allowed to visit you,rules set by Mami"

"But she'd want to talk you desperately"

"You know the last thing I wanna do is never see her face ever in my life"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 5.7K 17
To read the completed book: Go to Okadabooks. https://okadabooks.com/user/FareedaHaruna "There's no point crying over spilled milk" a popular adage w...
125K 11.9K 58
Book one in the Dantata Series She joked about getting a husband at the wedding. He was the groom's cousin. They say some love stories start when you...
Fallible By UmmSalmaan

General Fiction

3.9K 581 21
She didn't know she had it for him this bad until Umaymah told her he will be travelling out. It wasn't like she was going to see him often anymore...