AMAANI COMPLETE ✔️

Galing kay jiiddaahh

As the end came out beautifully, My start was beautiful, Indeed my name AMAANI is a whole meaning My life,exp... Higit pa

BLURB!
'1
'2
'3
'4
'5
'6
'7
'8
'9
'10
'11
'12
'13
'14
'15
'16
'17
'18
'19
'20
'21
'22
'23
'24
'26
'27
'28
'29
'30
'31
'32
'33
'34
'35
'36
'37
'38
'39
'40
A NEW BEGINNING, A NEW WINNING!
EPILOGUE

'25

310 44 0
Galing kay jiiddaahh

Kano Nigeria

2:30 PM

Time has gone by so quickly and right now I'm in MALAM AMINU KANO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT KANO NIGERIA.

Coming out of the airport I could site my family members from afar my butterscotch running over to my side like a  thirsty puppy,she looks so funny I wonder when she's gonna mature-how much I've missed her.

"Yaaàaaayaaaaaaaaaaa"she said while jumping on me and I could swear any moment from now the people at the airport would wanna hang us dead.

"Butterscotch"i said with a wide grin.

"You've started right,I'm gonna tell mum"

"Get up on me look how people are staring"i said while trying to get up.

"Well who cares"came her reply

"I  like this side of you butterscotch,now let's get going"i said while dragging her.

"Muuuummm,oooh God I missed you,i said while hugging her"

"I miss you too pupo"she said while pecking me.

"Mummm can you please quit calling me that,I'm a grown up"i said while pouting.

"Get a wife first and I'll stop calling you baby"

"Dont worry maaa,very soon"i said smiling sheepishly.

"Shameless baby"she said while hitting my chest hard.

"Ouch mum that hurts"i said faking a pain"

"Well well well looks like someone got a girlfriend"mahmud said teasingly

"Keep your mouth shut buddy"

"Find  yourself a wife like mine"Adeel said with a wink.

"You got no shame man"i said disappointedly.

"I'm so hungry,can someone get me home please"

"Let's get this pupo home now"mum said teasingly.

"HOME SWEET HOME" I said while reaching the gate of our mansion.

"I went in and freshen up,ate lunch with my family and headed to farouq's"

"GEEE,good lord you look more handsome and sexy you know"farouq said while checking me out.

"Will you stop with your dramatic self"i said while rolling my eyes.

"So how have you been man?"

"I'm good man but not so good you know"i winked

"I don't get?"farouq said furrowing his brows in a confused manner.

"Dumb ass"i said while shaking my head disappointedly.

"I miss her so much"came my emotional  voice filled with passion.

"That's good"

"Is that all you have to say? Seriously?"I said shaking my head unbelievable.

"Did you talked to her?or facetime her?"

"No dude I've been so busy••••you know but I at least text her every day"

"Well I can't get through halima for the past few days,she texted me saying she'd be busy and earlier she called me and asked me to come over later,I feel something is wrong"

"I fear something isn't right,I felt it,lemme call my babe"

"She ain't your babe dude or is it official?"

"Soon-to-be-official"i said with a wide grin.

"Your sperm are vexing dude"farouq said while laughing wholeheartedly.

"God you have no shame"i said hitting him hard on the chest.

"She isn't picking up huh?"

"Yeah"i said disappointedly.

"Try one more time"farouq suggested and to my surprised she picked on  the second ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey"

"How are you?"I asked nervously.

"Ooh im good,how you doing Aymaan?"

"I'm good and you?"

"I'm doing pretty good Alhamdulilah"

"Long time?"

"Is it?"

"Yeah I guess,wanted calling but I've been busy lately"

"No worries"

"So I've been wondering if you want to hang out later in the evening?"

"Oooh well meet me @cilantro restaurant and lounge by 7PM don't make me wait and make sure it's worth my time"she said and hang up without waiting for my reply.

"Huh I didn't see that coming bruh"i said panting heavily like ive run a hundred metres race.

"Are you ready for this gee?"farouq asked worry etched in his voice.

"She said it better be worth her time"you know  what that means you know....

"Don't you think it's too early to start a relationship?I mean you know Amaani quite well now,ain't you afraid of rejection"

"There is no denying the fact that rejection hurts. Whether you talk about business, relationship or any other aspect of our life, it always hurts to have yourself or just your ideas discarded by somebody else. It can undermine your confidence and make you start to doubt yourself. However, rejection is something that you cannot avoid in life. Whether you are applying for admission to your favorite college, asking the girl you like so much out on a date or proposing a highly ambitious business project, turn downs are a part of life. And that is not the real problem. It becomes grieve when you start to develop the fear of rejection and wonder,but that's not the case because i believe my love for her is stronger than the fear of rejection"

"I like where your brain is heading,true talk geee...I'm always by your side,keep that courage intact,no one would say

no to a SHEIKH like you"

"And remember bruh  You need to lead and escalate fast to next base.shot your shots,You call immediately. There is only this....

Do you like her?

If yes then call her....

is never too early or too late remember time is finite and Not on our side,so If Sunday doesn't work, suggest a weekday and try to connect before a week has passed. You're showing interest and she will be flattered by it.

ASK HER OUT!!! Now.remember their are many fishes in the sea so Strike while the iron's hot, bird in the hand, he who hesitates... and a hundred other pithy sayings all day 'go for it'. If you found her attractive then so will others – any one of those others might beat you to it so do it NOW or NEVER!

"True words said,all the best gee,go get your girl,honestly im liking this new you,this changed SHIEKH and not the badassboy I know"farouq said with a honest smile.

"Thanks guy,now let's get going you also dont wanna be late huh?"

"Yeah"

We said our goodbyes and I drove off.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1K 175 12
~Arhan Mirza~ "Your One Innocent Mistake and I will turn Your life into Hell" ~ZamZam Farooqui~ "Mistakes Are Proof that you are trying, it's part of...
42.2K 5.9K 42
He turned abruptly to face her, she was already getting on his nerves. "What in the name of Allah is wrong with you?" he asked with a sigh."You don'...
108K 14K 104
Everyone has that one life changing moment, That moment defines you. It shapes who you are as a person, and pushes you down the path that leads to th...
131K 12.2K 58
Book one in the Dantata Series She joked about getting a husband at the wedding. He was the groom's cousin. They say some love stories start when you...