A Two Year Desire

By XXcailaXX

Two childhood best friends made a deal two years ago to have a steamy and secret relationship without any com... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty Nine

318 7 0
By XXcailaXX

Adelina

Seven years ago ...

"Mom!" I tell once I hear the doorbell ring meaning she finally came home like always she looks amazing very professional my mom couldn't be more beautiful.

"Adelina is late what are you doing up?" She says in her usual scowl I shrug as she picks me up holding me at her hip as she looks for who knows what. I'm pretty tired so I yawn. "What are you looking for mom?"

"Your brother, where is he?" I shrug again while she puts me down on the ninth stair case. "Is he awake?" Another shrug "Dina you have to tell me why one the house is a mess and two where is your brother and dad" I take my blanket to my side as I'm scared of her tone.

It might be her usual tone but sometimes it gets me scared just thinking I got her mad. I hate making my mom mad it's scary.

"Dad took Nicholas on a trip" I whisper she seemed not to hear at first before something in her brain clicked maybe and she did a loud gasp causing me to get a jump scare. "Dina I'm going to leave you at the knights for the night okay?"

"What for?"

"I need to go find Nico and you need to sleep it will be fun being with teo for the night right?" She fakely smiled

"Not really he is mean"

"Great! Go get your stuff I'll make a housekeeper or maid to bring you your school and uniform for school tomorrow got it?" I nod obediently I don't like disobeying my mom.

I run up the stairs to my room and grab my backpack for sleepovers with my toothbrush and toothpaste paste because no one likes a dirty mouth I run past nicos room before running past it again just to go inside of it and grab his blanket invade when he comes back and he's cold. I don't want him to die of being cold.

"You ready" I nod "Good come on" and we're off to the knights.

Once we get to the knights estate we're greeted with Mathias nannie emily. She's a sweet lady who takes care of us from time to time at first I was kind of skeptical about her until one time at a gala she stole a plate of cookies for us since we weren't allowed to get the kids food and had to eat what the adults are eating.

"Hey Adelina" she says in her chirpy voice like always I silently wave her a hello before entering once I do it's like no time before mom rushes out the door and into the car with her phone tightly around her hand as if she's waiting for a call or something.

"Mathias is awake in his room if you want to go up" she grabs my bag from my shoulder as she leads me upstairs to his bedroom.

"Whatcha doing here" he's startled by my presence once I walk into the room but if I wasn't so tired I would've given him a snarky comment back but all I want to do is sleep and for my luck Mathias has one of the comfiest beds ever.

"She's staying the night thias be nice" Emily warns he puts his hands up in defense like always and goes back to his game he's playing I don't pay much attention to that either as I quickly scan the room for his bed and flop on it.

"Right just lay down like it's you're house" I shrug and do as he says "Great thanks"

"Lin it was an expression like how we learned in school" I roll my eyes bringing his fluffy blanket half way "Theo" I say in a lazy voice

"Yeah Lin?"

"Shut up"

"Go to sleep" is the last words I hear before my mind clear out.

"Lin" someone whispers, I groan moving side to side on the bed until my eyes split open and the first image I get is Mathias holding a water, a bag of gummies and cookies.

"I thought you needed a good sleepover" he flops onto the bed "You wanna know what I need" i rub my eyes as a yawn blurts out.

"Not really"

"We'll Im gonna tell you I need sleep"

"Too bad you're watching a movie with me" he smiles taking a gummy in his mouth as he hands me a bottle of water and hbu nah of cookies he was munching on when he was waking me up.

"Why are you being nice today yesterday you hit me with the swing set and gave me blueberries"

"It was an accident" he scoffs scrolling through the movie options "No it wasn't" he turns to me "Uh Yes it was" he mimicked in 'my voice' supposedly.

"You said 'the hit might help you think better' so uh yes it was on purpose" He waves it off "Okay but the blueberries was a whole different story" this time I scoff unbelievably.

"I'm allergic to them and you know it" he makes a shocked face probably the fakest one I've seen in my life. He is not cut out to be an actor.

"Really? I didn't know so you don't come with a sign" he laughs at his on pathetic joke.

"Whatever im being nice now so shush" I reach over for the bag of cookies but quickly remember my mom and her 'lectures'

"Let's watch the princes and the frog" he states not even letting me get an opinion since it's already starting. "Aren't we supposed to be watching something violent or boy like?"

"The movie doesn't have a only gender watcher only because it might be for girls it doesn't mean I'm less of a guy just for watching it" he shrugs, I'm guessing he's right but part of me I'm still confused my parents always tell us that I'm the one that's supposed to be watching princesses and girl stuff like barbies while Nico is only supposed to be watching crime or car stuff but now that I hear a whole different thing from Mathias it's getting me confused my parents are never wrong yet I know they are.

"You don't like frogs or something? I can change it" I shake my head "no it's fine really it's just never-mind"

"We'll shut up and watch it now tiana is my wife and you can keep um no one because you just can't"

"Hey! What about the prince he's cute why can you have someone and I can't?" I cross my arms as the movie plays behind our new argument "Because I say so"

"And who are you to say the prince can't be mine" he huffs out a breath "I will be the prince and no more tiana if that's what you want" I contemplate

"You can be the alligator"I giggle as the alligator comes into the scene "mhm wait huh no I'll be you're prince since you want him"

"What is I want the alligator or the frog" I ask he thinks as he looks at me for a second before responding "I'll be whatever you want as long as you can't find anyone cute" he warns I give him a nod in return.

"Wait"

"Now what" he humphs "If you have to be my 'prince' I'll be the princess" he gives me a smile "You'll be the princess Adelina"

"I'll be the princess" I giggle.

"Okay now watch it or you'll be those maid that clean up the castles"

"Cinderella?"

"No the cat" I think for second "what cat?"

- - - -

This chapter is kind of rushed and not edited but hope you like it sorry I've been MIA but school has been a priority right now :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 1.4K 40
Have you ever encountered mad love? No, not the kind with butterflies in your belly and a sweet thrill, or even the relationship between two loving h...
4.3K 93 29
COMPLETEDâś… Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
803 1 21
Choosing her cost me everything I'd ever loved... including her. I had everything a guy could ask for, a loving family, the perfect small-town life...
14.1K 378 15
In the solitude of unrequited love, I have danced alone, weaving dreams that were doomed from the start. Each step I took towards you was like naviga...