Malicious Tango - Yandere Str...

By RottenBrainx

There aren't nearly enough striker x readers so :) here you are! I update once or twice a week More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
The Mall
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 3

3.4K 95 32
By RottenBrainx

In case y'all are wondering— that is what Beelzebubbi looks like. You can find the full animation on YouTube— the video is titled "Catsing Call"

You woke up feeling like shit. Had you stayed up to late? Was it something you ate? You didn't know.

Nevertheless, you got ready for the day and put on some black overall shorts with a heart pocket, you had a burnt orange t shirt to match, as well as a pair of fishnet gloves and knee high socks. You also had a black beanie in which had holes in it to fit your horns. Your shoes were black with orange pumpkins on them, and you smelled like warm cinnamon and apples.

You looked pale in the mirror, so you made sure to sneak out as well as you could so that no one could try to prevent you from completing your job. You were going to go into the market and sell all of the assorted rose bouquets before the harvest festival, and no one was gonna stop you.

When Striker woke up and he went to check in your room to see if you were there. Your room door creaked open as Beelzebubbi stared up at the male demon, his yellow eyes staring into Striker's.

He walked away, but not before cursing at the cat "Damn creepy cat—" he said before storming off. Beelzebubbi just looked confused.

He went downstairs to see breakfast was ready but you weren't there.

"Oh Striker, I'm surprised that you're not with y/n." Lin said as she ate her breakfast.

"Do y'all know where she might be?" He asked, trying to decide if he should stay here and enjoy breakfast or go find you.

Sallie Mae cut in "I seen her high tailin' it into town. She was a bit slow but I'd blame the wheelbarrow." She added.

"Don't worry Striker, y/n is a hard worker! She's probably sold half the roses by now." Joe suggested enthusiastically. Striker felt uneasy, but he decided to push down these feelings. He needed to worry about himself.

In town, you were running around selling the bouquets like hot cakes (though it felt like you were dying the whole time). You dabbed away your sweat with your beanie and sat down for a bit to help your headache. You just wanted to close your eyes so bad but this was hell, and you'd get robbed with a quickness.

"I hate it here..." you murmured, body aching. You decided to keep selling your flowers, and by the end of the day you were so sick you could barely pick your head up off the stand. It wasn't until you heard someone calling your name did you shift.

You opened your eyes to see Striker with a worried look on his face. You smiled at him "Hey Striker..." you croaked. He winced at the sound of your voice.

He held the side of your face, making you look at him. Your black hair stuck to your forehead and hairline, you had eyebags, and you groaned as you squinted your eyes to adjust to the light. You were burning up, he was surprised demons could get this hot.

"You think you can walk?" He asked, you groaned a bit more and shook your head no. He cursed before moving to the other side of the booth. You only had a few roses left to sell, so he quickly pushed them to the side and put you in the wheelbarrow.

He wanted to run back but he knew it would have been an uncomfortable ride for you, so he settled for a light jog.

By the time he got home, the family was asleep and he decided to just leave the flowers and wheelbarrow outside by the barn.

He picked you up bridal style, you held your head close to his heart, you unconsciously playing with the buttons on his jacket. He could tell you had a tendency to fiddle with things.

He laid you on your bed before leaving to get you something to drink.

He came back with some tea and soup, and he had an ice pack.

He set the water on your table along with the soup, and he put the ice pack on your forehead. You sighed at the sensation.

"Thanks Striker." You managed to say.

He nodded as you laid in bed, shivering now. He took the cold rag away and gave you the bowl of soup, chicken noodle (which was your favorite).

You ate the soup, it's warmth spread through your now cold body helping to each out your temperature since you had chills.

After you ate you rolled over, trying to gather up as many blankets as you could before continuing to shiver.

You were exhausted, you faded in and out of sleep so your memory was a bit hazy, but you could remember a hand pushing your hair out of the way as well as a voice. The noise was a bit warbled, but right before slipping into your longest state of unconscious you remembered hearing a voice saying
"Shhhh, it's alright Darlin'. I'll get you right.".

When you woke up the next morning you had no memory of what had happened the day before. You felt way better though. You looked to see a note on your bed "Striker told us you weren't well so we gave you the day off, tell us when you feel bad, hun! Striker will be out running errands to prepare for the harvest moon festival, if you want you can go tag along, but only if you feel better. And I best not catch you working!" The note from Lin said, and next to it you saw a bowl of oatmeal and a cup of orange juice.

After finishing your food and getting changed into a tank top and some shorts, you took the money out of your clothes pocket from yesterday's rose sales and handed them to Sallie Mae to give to her mom, she nodded before running off to go do whatever.

You grabbed your green bag, the one Striker talked about on his first day, and you quickly put your shoes on before jogging into town.

As much as you didn't want to admit it, you were lost. You were starting to get a bit panicked, it felt like you were going in circles. Your pride prevented you from asking anyone for help though.

Suddenly you heard faint music in the distance, you looked to a bar and decided to test your luck. You walked in surveying the area until your eyes laid on a grey sunhat, you walked closer to the man, catching the attention of a few patrons lingering eyes.

You sat down on the other side of the booth, his eyes looked up to meet your, and he looked surprisingly shocked.

You snickered at his face, a smirk appearing on you "I guess ya didn't expect ta see me here, did ya?" you asked rhetorically.

"Well, to be quite honest with ya darlin', I expected you to be in bed. In fact, you should STILL be in bed." He said putting emphasis into his words.

You crossed your arms, leaning back in the booth "Well, I feel quite fine. I just came here ta check up on my friend but..." you got up to leave.

"If you say I don't got any business being here I guess I'll go." You then felt his hand grip your upper arm, you smiled devilishly as the man gritted out his words.

"Sit down." He growled out before letting go. You turned back around on your heels before jumping into the booth (even some things in the Imp world were too tall for you).

He glared at you from across the booth, a tension grew in the air as a server came around and asked if you wanted anything, you simply asked for a hard lemonade. Just as the waiter walked away he called for their attention and whispered something in their ear that made them nod quickly and run off.

"What did ya say?" You said in a warning tone which he obviously didn't take seriously as he smirked.

"Nothin' you should worry your pretty little head about..." he said, taking a sip of his beer.

"Are you lying ta me?" You spat, your eyes furrowing in anger.

" 'Course not. If anything, I'm helping ya..." the server came by with a single glass of water which they sat in front of you, before shuffling off away from Striker. He smirked at your look of disbelief.

"You changed my fuckin' order?" You glared at the man, gesturing at the glass of water.

"You should still be in bed, little lady."
He said again before taking another swig of his beer. 'Who even drinks beer anymore?' You thought.

"You're not my dad, we're the same age..." you muttered. 'Actually, Nevermind. He's probably older then me.' You second guessed mentally.

He sighed before speaking "You didn't have a cold or nothing, you were exhausted. And the same thing is gonna happen unless you stay in bed. While you were asleep, Lin put me in charge of making sure you didn't do nothing like that again. I'm just doing my job." He said casually, taking out a cigarette and lighting it with a really fancy lighter.

"Yeah yeah, whateva...." You said, sinking into the booth, staring at your glass of water. You sighed as the silence sunk in. You decided to change the song playing in the saloon, finding a quarter in your pocket. He raised a brow, as he saw you walk over to the juke box, watching your curvy figure walk away and lean over to put your quarter in and select your song.

'Damn' he thought instantly, before he realized what just came through his mind— coughing on the cigarette smoke.

You heard someone wolf whistle as a man came up to you "Hey shortie, you got a man in ya life?" A man slightly taller then you said, wrapping his arm around your waist.

Striker looked sharply at the man, a low rattle emitting from him.

You smiled at the short haired creep with malice in your eyes, before taking his hand off your waist. You turned around, saying "It's complicated." as you tried to walk back to Striker. The same man grabbed your arm again, and just as quickly as he did that you grabbed his throat squeezing it so hard that blood trickled down from his neck due to your sharp nails. A few in the bar caught this sight, as the man scratched at your hand so he could breathe, you squeezed harder in response.

"Listen here ya fucking worm, ya ever try some shit like that again and I'll put my foot so far up ya ass, the sweat on my knee will quench ya thirst. And tha same goes fa tha rest of ya!" You said looking around, everyone you made eye contact with either looked away or stared back— understanding the simple assignment. You dropped the man back to the floor before walking back to Striker, who just sipped at his beer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 163 6
๐ฃ๐จ๐ก๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐๐ž ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ! ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ * ๐’๐’‰, (๐’š/๐’)? ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’๐’•, ๐’”๐’‰๐’†'๐’” ๐’•๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ˆ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’”, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’˜๐’Š...
3.2K 69 24
There isn't enough male reader fanfics out there. I've written this on my notes app and felt like publishing it. This kinda sucks but I still write i...
113K 1.8K 13
since it actually is becoming a series why not make it a x reader with this hope you enjoy this will probably become a blitzo x reader with some x st...
81.1K 2.4K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ ๐˜/๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž...