The Pervert Ghost (YiZhan FF)...

By yizhanbaek

Xiao Zhan is medtec student due to his rotational shift as an intern student in Yunmeng Hospital. He decided... More

Introduction
Author's Note:
1.
2.
3
4
5.
6
7
8.
9.
10
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
ANNOUNCEMENT [!]

31.

1.9K 174 8
By yizhanbaek

Warning +18 (you can skip on this chapter if you aren't into smut)

As soon as they reach at Yibo's car. Zhan starting to be naughty. Yibo is inserting the key in the key hole when Xiao Zhan sit in his lap.

"Oooh. Zhan-ge what are you doing? " Yibo ask and click his tongue when he smell Zhan addictive fragrance. Zhan sandalwood scent back again.

"Who did this to your handsome face?" Zhan ask and slightly caress Yibo's bruise. Yibo groan when he felt pain. He's shock when Zhan started kissing him since he can't control his lust to Zhan anymore he let Zhan kiss him and start biting Zhan lowerlip. They both moan when Zhan starting grinding and him sucking Zhan's tongue.

"Ahhhh Yibo I w-want you" Zhan said between his moan when they break their kiss and still continue grinding in Yibo's hardness.

"Ahhh. Zhan-ge not here. W-when we go home" Yibo said but Zhan is really needy right now.

"Yibo please" Zhan pleaded and Yibo curse. He then kiss Zhan again. Just a quick move Yibo found themselves satisfying their lust. Zhan is now riding on Yibo shaft and start moving his hips up and down even though they can't move properly because lack of space. And Yibo so frustrated right now he can't thrust Zhan hardly. So he let Zhan move and riding his hardness.

"Ahhhhh." Zhan moan and hold Yibo's shoulder while continue his doing. Yibo kiss Zhan lips once again. He suck and bite Zhan lowerlips and move his kiss to Zhan collar bone leaving some kiss marks, sucking and licking.. Zhan let a loud moan when he felt that he is about to come.

"Y-yibooo. I'-I am c-comiiiing" Zhan said Yibo adjusted his seat to give the both of them a little space and when he got a nice space  Yibo started to thrust Zhan faster.

"Fuck Yibo. Ahhhhhh~ " Zhan while hold Yibo's shoulder because he's at his peak. 3 more thrust of Yibo in fast speed until Zhan came. They both breath heavily and falls their sweat.

"Ge let's continue this to our condo" Yibo said in his husky voice. Once Zhan gets back from his sit and they fix themselves. Yibo drive his car faster. As they reach inside Yibo's room. Yibo remove Zhan clothes including his quickly and hovering Zhan he then start kissing Zhan lips while rubbing his hardness to Zhan hardness.

"Ahhh. Fuck. Y-yibooo" Zhan moan loudly and pulled Yibo's hair. He don't know what to do he is going crazy now because of Yibo best work where in he is stroking his c*ck meanwhile Yibo's tongue is busy playing on his nipple. Until he came in Yibo's hand.

"Y-yiboo slower ahhhhh~" Zhan complain when Yibo started to thrust him faster and deeper that could it reach now in his stomach.

"Ahhh. Fuck Zhan-ge. You're still so tight. " Yibo moan and bite his lowelip and continue thrusting Zhan ass in a faster motion. "Ahh. Shit. I love you Zhan" he added.

"I-I love you too ahhhh~" Zhan replied and can't stop moaning due to pleasure he is feeling right now. They did it for more rounds. Until Zhan panting and lose his conscious. Yibo get up to get a wet towel and clean Xiao Zhan.

"I love you so much Zhan-ge" Yibo said when he's done cleaning him. He kiss Zhan's forehead and decide to lay beside Zhan. He then hugs Zhan tightly and drifted to sleep.

As Zhan open his eyes. He blush hardly when he remember what happened last night. He couldn't imagine to have s*x in the car but it happened last night.

"Shit what a pervert person I am last night. Begging for this thing" he mumble and bite his lower lip. He stare at Yibo who is still sleeping peacefully.

"Even when you're asleep. You're still frowning" Zhan said and touch Yibo's eyebrows and slightly rub it the reason to Yibo sudden move. Zhan thought that Yibo will wake up now but he still in a deep sleep. He peck a kiss on Yibo's lip and notice Yibo bruise. He can't remember why Yibo had this bruise he'll ask Yibo about this when he woke up. Zhan decide to get up to cook for their breakfast. But first he take his bath.

When Zhan notice his chest full of hickey he shake his head and giggle. Good thing his hickey on his neck is it not on the visible part he can  cover it with his cloth. Spending his time here in bathroom for 30 mins. he then get out after he's done in everything and spotted Yibo who is still sleeping like a goddess. He fix the blanket because Yibo's abs is showing and it sinful for him to see. He is tempted to touch it but he don't want Yibo to be awake. When he is about to leave in the bedroom to go to the kitchen he heard his phone is ringing. He lazily get it but he don't have a plan to read the message he just want to see the notification from which text is that but when he saw Seungyoun name appeared in his phone. He immediately unlock his phone and he saw Youn messages that could reason for his shock reaction. After reading his messages. Zhan didn't give time to reply of those, he put his phone in his pocket and goes now in the kitchen to prepare their breakfast.

He is in the middle of cooking when an arm is owning his waist. He let a deep sigh and smile and turn to face Yibo, his smile vanish and change into blushing when he saw Yibo is not wearing anything in front of him.

"What the hell" Zhan said and hit Yibo. "Why are you naked?! " Zhan shouted.

"Didn't you beg me last night to make love with you" Yibo replied innocently.

"Shut up. Stop reminding me. What I am trying to say right now is. Why you are showing me your naked body. You didn't even wear a clothes to face me" Zhan said and still blushing and cover his eyes. Yibo smirk when he saw Zhan action.

"Aren't you used to it seeing me naked? Why are you covering your eyes baby? " Yibo said and chuckle.

"Wang Yibo you're so pervert" Zhan said and he hit Yibo.

"You are the pervert one here you didn't cover your eyes now and awhile ago" Yibo said and smirk. "Zhan-ge just tell me if you want to see me naked everyday"

"Fuck you" Zhan shouted and push Yibo.

"I'll gonna fuck you right here. Come let me undress you. S*x in the kitchen is good. We haven't try it right? " Yibo tease Zhan but he didn't expect that Zhan will agree. So then they started kissing each other. Zhan losing his mind when Yibo start kissing his neck. This is really his weak spot.

"Y-yibo don't p-put hickey in my neck. I don't want to wear turtle neck to cover it" Zhan remind Yibo. But Yibo didn't listen he really want to leave a visible  kiss mark so that if someone try to flirt on his Zhan and saw his love bite they will know that Zhan is owned by someone.

When Yibo done sucking and licking his neck, he remove Zhan clothes quickly and stare at Zhan chest.

"Are you amaze with your art? " Zhan ask and Yibo smirk. "I hope you didn't leave a kiss mark on my neck" he added.

"Mn" Yibo replied Zhan kneel down and start stroking Yibo's shaft. Yibo let a soft moan. 

"Ahhhh. Zhaaaaan~" Yibo moan as  Zhan licking the tip of his hard member and put it inside of his mouth while staring at Yibo. Yibo who staring at Zhan best work on his member give so much satisfaction from his system.

"Ahhhhh. Zhan-ge" he moan once again. He hold Zhan head and thrust Zhan's mouth. Zhan always choke everytime Yibo thrusting his mouth but it feels so good in his system so he don't mind. One more thrust and Yibo came. Zhan shallow it didn't waste his hot liquid. As soon as Zhan stood up Yibo kiss Zhan's lips again tasting his own cum.

Yibo turn Zhan around to face his ass on him. When Yibo squeeze his milky butt. Zhan let a soft moan. Without a warning Yibo put his hardness in Zhan hole.

"Ahhhh. Fuck" Zhan moan when Yibo start to thrust his ass. Yibo bite his lowerlip. He then lift up Zhan one leg at the top of the table to spread Zhan legs and give him access to fuck Zhan ass harder.

"Ahhh. Y-yibooo be gentle" Zhan complain but Yibo didn't listen. He love to thrust Zhan ass harder, faster and deeper.

"Ahhhh. Baby I'm coming" Yibo said between his moan.

"Fill me Yibo. Come inside me as you always do" Zhan said in his flirtatious tone.

"Fuck Zhan. Used that voice only for me" Yibo said and Zhan nod. 2 more thrust and they both came. Yibo didn't insist for a second round anymore because he knew Zhan ass is still sore since last night. So they decided to take a bath together. They didn't stay longer in the bathroom.

They're now eating their breakfast when Zhan gets his phone and handed it to Yibo. When Yibo notice it he look at Zhan clueless.

"Read it" Zhan order him and Yibo get his phone he frown his face when he saw Seungyoun name.

"Fuck. Seungyoun he really wants to end our friendship. Then I will. " Yibo said and gritted his teeth.

"What do you mean? " Zhan ask him in curiousity.

"Before we had this deal and promise that we shouldn't like with the same girl" Yibo replied.

"Why ending your friendship I am not a girl" Zhan snorted.

"Shut-up. Still we like the same person" Yibo said in his angry tone.

"Yibo I'm sorry" Zhan said and start sobbing. "Am I the reason why you have that bruise? " he added.

"Why are you saying sorry? " Yibo ask and hold Zhan hand. "I'm fine don't worry it's not your fault. "

"No, it's my fault and I am always giving you a hard problem. " Zhan said and let his tears falls down.

"Damn. Zhan-ge you're not giving me a hard problem. Stop thinking that" Yibo said and wipe his tears.

"D-don't end your friendship with Youn because of me" Zhan said. Yibo let a deep sigh.

"I won't unless he will steal you away from me" Yibo said.

"Zhan-ge I want to end between me and Cheng Xiao now. I want her to tell about you, about us. Ge I don't like it. I don't like you thinking you're always at your fault even it's not. I know you felt guilty. I want to end this now. I don't care what will my parents or her parents will say. I want to be with you and they can't change my mind. " When Zhan didn't say anything Yibo continue "Will you allow me to meet her? and come with me? " Yibo ask.

"I don't want to see her hurt because of me. I can't stand it. " Zhan said.

"I understand ge. Damn you're so kind. Just trust me okay?" and Zhan just nod as a response.

"And after this I want you to meet my parents I will introduced you to them. I know after I will end everything between me and Cheng Xiao she will probably inform my parents. On that day I want you to be there. And fight for you. Fight for us" Yibo said hearing this Zhan crying more.

"Hey baby why are you crying again? " Yibo ask in concern tone.

"I didn't know that you will love me this much. I thought I won't find someone who can love me unconditionally. I was just dreaming about it but thinking I am gay I know it's impossible and ha" Yibo didn't finish Zhan words because he peck Zhan lips.

"Whatever gender that people may belong they deserve to be love. And you, you deserve me and my love. I love you so much Zhan-ge. I don't know what life is if you're not here with me" Yibo said and kiss Zhan passionately.

When they finish eating and washing the dishes. Zhan started to treat Yibo. Before he treat Yibo's bruise they had a small argue because Yibo want to treat him if Zhan is sitting on his lap but Zhan protest but at the end Yibo won in their argument Zhan end up sitting on Yibo's lap. Yibo can't stop smiling. And it gives boil to Zhan's system so he press the cotton  balls to Yibo's bruise.

"Aww. It's hurts. Is that how treat you patient? " Yibo's hiss.

"No coz I found them cute. But then I sit like this" Zhan joke. Yibo glare at him.

"What did you just say? " Yibo ask in cold tone.

"Just kidding" Zhan said nervously and poke Yibo's cheeks. But Yibo stare didn't change.

"Aiya. I am just only teasing you don't get mad" Zhan said and pouted.

"Get up. You're so annoying" Yibo said in his still cold tone.

"I won't. I can't walk you just fuck me last night and this morning too" Zhan shamelessly said. Yibo close his eyes and let a deep sigh.

"Still get up" Yibo utter. Zhan cupes Yibo's face and caress it. When Yibo open his eyes they met their eyes.

"Yibo don't get mad at me. I am just kidding. Do you think I can do that?. aside from you?. And beside flirting during office work is prohibited" Zhan said in his soft tone afraid that he joke overboard to cause Yibo to be mad at him right now.

"I am not mad. I won't get mad at you. I am just jealous" Yibo said truthfully. He never been this vocal about his feelings but for Zhan he want to be an open book.

"Aww. You don't have too. You're jealous for nothing. This is cringe but I am full of you in my system. How can I look for another one? " Zhan utter. Yibo hugs Zhan tight. They stayed this for an hour without saying anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 19.1K 40
Yibo is an ordinary college student with a bright future ahead of him. That is until one day, he woke up in an unfamiliar mansion, surrounded by a f...
154K 9.8K 28
Xiao Zhan loves Wang Yibo. In fact, the first time Yibo met him was when Xiao Zhan confessed. Wang Yibo lets this cute guy follow him around and orde...
336K 20.6K 40
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo has been classmates since kindergarten. Zhan has a crush on yibo but never got the courage to confess. Unfortunately Yibo ha...
44.8K 1.8K 23
Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan. Two very famous college students coming from extremely wealthy families are also the biggest enemies in school. Wang Yibo is...