Dream SMP One-Shots

AmethystMoonAishi által

(I got the cover from google) Just a cringe warning. Everything here is cringe. Dont say I didn't warn u Basi... Több

Some Info
Green Shirt
Green Shirt Pt. 2
My Mushroom
Pen Pal
Jacket
Jacket Pt. 2
The Captain
My Angel

Disease

143 6 1
AmethystMoonAishi által

Georgebur Angst (ig)

Bc why not?

This a highschool au.

This is also very cringe and cliche. The two C's so be warned.

Also this is inspired by a vid.

Slight hint of DNF but only bc I want tea.

You may wonder
'If it's so cringe then why did you publish it?'
Honey, I didn't write 3000+ words for nothing.

ANOTHER CRINGE WARNING. PLS THIS IS SO CRINGE THAT IT'S EMBARASSING.
_______________________________

TW//Sickness, Death

"George, do you promise me we'll die together? Like, at the same time."

"What are you, a kid?"

"C'mon Gogy! You're my best friend! We HAVE to die together."

"..."

"Okay, fine."

"Really?"

"Yeah...

I promise."
_______________________________

(3rd Person POV)

George remembers that day... When he and Wilbur first met. That was the day, he finally knew what 'True Love' felt like.

Sapnap was being stupid again and was chasing him with a lit lighter. George was attempting to run away from him.

Then he bumped into Wilbur. He was about to fall over when Wilbur grabbed his wrist and pulled him over to prevent him from falling.

"I-I'm sorry." George apologized. "It's alright. I'm Wilbur." The tall boy smiled at him. "I'm George."

They were friends ever since that day. They were closer than Skeppy and BadBoyHalo as some would say.

"George, do you wanna wear my beanie?" Wilbur asked with a laugh. George laughed an shook his head "No thank you." Then, against the short boy's will, Wilbur Soot proceded to take his beanie off his head and put it on his friend's. The maroon hat fell in front of George face and covered his eyes. "H-Hey!! Wilbur!!" George screamed in outrage. But upon hearing Wilbur's laugh, George couldn't help but laugh with him. "Wilbur, you are such a piece of work.." George rolled his eyes.

They even wore matching clothes half of the time. They'd go to eachother's houses randomly and just hang out.

"So, I heard you went to Soot's house yesterday? You had a sleepover?" Sapnap asked his brunette friend. George nodded "Yeah, that I did." "Well, what did you two do last night?" Sapnap asked, his eyebrows jumping. George shrugged "We just ate some chips and binge watched Stranger Things." Sapnap groaned and facepalmed. "You really gotta star making moves on him, Gogy. What do you think, Dream?" Dream just grumbled in response. George shrugged again. Then Wilbur just walked up out of nowhere, wearing the same black jacket and light brown turtleneck. "W-What the fuck?!" Sapnap yelled as he saw the two side-by-side. "You're matching!" He yelled. George and Wilbur just laughed.

They both had very good musical talent. Wilbur could play the guitar and they'd both sing. They always record all these and post them on YouTube and they'd often do a singing stream on Twitch.

"GEORGE!" Yelled Dream. "What?" Asked the VERY sleep deprived George. He and Wilbur had spent all night streaming an singing. He lost his voice in the morning. "I watched your stream last night. You were great!" George just smiled and nodded. Then Wilbur came and said "Great stream last night." George rolled his eyes "Yeah, you definately helped my sleep schedule alot, Wil." He said in his hoarse voice. They both laughed while Dream was glaring jealously at the tall british boy.

They even had their own spot outside of school. A bench in forest full of Cherry Blossom Trees. Or Sakura Trees. It was beautiful.

"Hey, Wil?" George asked as they sat on a bench in the Sakura Forest. The said boy hummed in question. "Do you love me?" George asked bravely. Wilbur laughed "Yeah, of course I do. You're my best friend, George." George sighed. That wasn't what he meant. But he smiled anyway and said "I love you too, Wil." And he meant it. But not in the way Wilbur thought he meant it.

George really liked Wil. He was pretty obvious about it. But Wilbur always had his eye for someone else.

Sally Janssen. She was literally everything. She aces all her classes, she's student council president, she's kind, she's friends with literally everyone. It's impossible to hate her, even if George wanted to.

She is absolutely perfect. And George was jealous of that. He wanted to be like her. So he tried. He already aced all his classes. He tried running against her for student council president but he lost and got Secretary instead.

And some people didn't really like him. Half the school is homophobic. And he was known for being as straight as a rainbow.

Sally, herself, is bisexual but people didn't, and still don't, seem to care. Appearantly, she was the only exception.

She's pretty too. With her Auburn hair flowing in the wind. Her green eyes sparkle like emeralds. And her skin is a fair tan. She is literally perfect.

And George was very jealous of that. Saying he's 'Very Jealous' is actually an understatement.

But Wilbur and George were still really close friends. Wilbur didn't seem to feel George's jealous expression whenever he mentions Sally. He was just too in love.

Then it became worse when Wilbur actually started making moves on her. And that's when George realized that the redhead girl actually reciprocated Wilbur's feelings. They even started to DATE. Which made Wilbur spend less time with George.

That day, George was sitting on the bench alone. He asked Wilbur if he wanted to come and he said yes. It appears that George had been stood up. George sighed and put his feet on the bench and hugged his knees. He stayed like that for a few minutes before getting a call. It was from Wilbur.

He smiled and answered it quickly "Wilbur! I-" "Sorry, Gogs. Can't come to the Cherry Tree Forest today. I'm on a date with Sally." George was utterly shocked. "George, are okay?" Wilbur asked with concern. "Y-Yeah, I'm okay. That's alright. Have fun, Wil! I'll see 'ya tomorrow." George tried his best to hide the sorrow in his voice. "Okay, then. Bye, Gogs!" "B-" Then Wilbur hung up. "Bye..."

Then he got another call. From Dream? He answered it.

"Hello?" "Hello George!" He heard Sapnap's voice. He was used to Sapnap stealing phones and called him so he didn't question it. "Hey Sap." "Where are you, right now?" The feral boy asked. "At the Cherry Blossom Forest?" He could hear shuffling from the background. Maybe Dream attempting to get his phone back? "OKCOOLWE'LLBERIGHTTHERE BYE!!!" Then he heard the dial-tone.

Weird.
He thought. He waited a couple of minutes for his two friends to finally arrived. Then he started coughing uncontrollably, it was around the time when his two friends finally arrived. They immediately saw him and rushed to his aid. He finally stopped coughing when he felt a thick liquid fall out of his mouth as he coughed.

George felt his heart drop when he saw it. The others were mortified aswell. "Shit." Dream cursed, which he rarely did. "Y-You need to see a doctor, George." Sapnap said. George shook his head. "No, I don't need a doctor. I'm fine. I-It was just... It's not serious."

Oh boy, was he wrong.

He was SO very, VERY, wrong.

And it only got worse from that. He would cough randomly during days. He always coughed up blood. His chest hurt so bad. Everyone was worried, his friends, the teachers, his dads. They were WORRIED. A rumor started that George was cursed or something.

But he still refused to see a doctor. And he refused to be weak infront of Wilbur aswell. He refused to cough around him, refused to talk about the rumors, or anything regarding his current situation. Wilbur was clueless to it all.

Then, a few weeks later, while George was talking to both his dad's, he clutched his chest and started violently coughing up blood. "George!" "George are you alright?!" His dads yelled. He coughed "...My chest hurts so fucking much..." Then he passed out.

The two men did what every parent would've done, and took their son to the hospital.

Once he found out what they did, he was so angry. But anger turned into sadness when he figured out what's wrong with him. He had a VERY serious chest infection that had little hope of being cured.

But just because there was little hope, it didn't mean that the doctors gave up. No, far from that. George had to miss 6 weeks of school and had to stay in the hospital in hope that the doctors might be able to cure the infection.

George's friends all visited aswell. Atleast, the ones who know. George was especially  against his fathers telling Wilbur. And he didn't allow his friends to tell anyone else. And they didn't.

6 weeks later. George was already feeling a little better. Dream suggested to go outside for a while and wonder around. Sapnap was with Karl so it would just be them. George, being the great friend that he is, agreed. And surprisingly, the doctors let them. And George didn't mind walking around in a hospital gown.

So they wondered outside. It felt so good to breath fresh air and hear the busy sounds of the neighborhood. But then he wondered if Wilbur missed him? Surely he did.

Dream got some boba, which George was upset about because he wasn't allowed to have any. George just had some water.

Then George had the genius idea of going to the Cherry Blossom Forest. Dream, being the simp that he is, agreed with him. So they both went to the Cherry Blossom Forest.

It was a HUGE mistake.

The moment they got there, they saw Wilbur with, none other then, Sally Janssen. They were talking and laughing and really just having a good time.

But George was absolutely dejected when he saw the sight. Dream noticed and said "L-Let's go. This was a bad idea." But George didn't move. He just kept staring at the happy couple. They were happy. They were smiling. The were laughing.

That's when George realised that Wilbur didn't miss him at all. He was nothing but replaceable in his best friend's life. Merely a sentence in Wilbur's life, while he has filled library thoughts of him. Wilbur touched him without even physically touching him.

Out of all the people George's heart could've chose, it decided on a boy that didn't have enough room in his own heart to love him.

It's what they say.
Those who love more are loved less.

Then George started laughing. Not of happiness, not of sadness either. It was an empty laugh. Completely devoid of any emotion.

Wilbur and Sally heard the laugh and saw the two boys. Wilbur was happy at first but it turned into concern. "George, why are you wearing a hospital gown." George just continued to silently chuckle. "Why do you care, Soot?" Dream spat bitterly.

Wilbur raised his eyebrow at Dream. "George, are you alright?" Sally asked with concern. "I hate you..." George said in a low voice. Wilbur's eyes widen in slight anger while Sally didn't seem fazed.

George hated her so much. He hated how sweet she is. He hated how pretty she is. He hated how smart she is. He hated how fierce she is. He hated how everything is so perfect for her. He hated how SHE is LITERAL EMBODIMENT OF PERFECT.

"George!" Wilbur yelled. Sally rolled her eyes "Calm down, Wil. You are such a piece of work.." Then they both turned back to George. "You didn't really answer our questions, George.." The short boy just shook his head.

"So that's just what I am? Huh? Replaceable?" Dream put a hand on George's shoulder "Gogs, the doctor said not to talk so much..." Wilbur was even more confused now "Doctor?"

George continued "You mean so much to me yet I'm just so forgettable to you?" Wilbur shook his head "N-No I... Don't understand what's happening?"

Then George's laughs got mixed with coughing. "George?!" Wilbur yelled. "Oh shit." Dream cursed while trying to help his best friend. "George?" Sally asked. Then he fainted. But Dream prevented him from face-planting to the ground.

"We need to get to the hospital!" Wilbur yelled. Dream glared at him "You two are not coming!" Sally's eyes narrow "Like hell we aren't. He's our friend. Of course we're coming!" Wilbur put a hand on her shoulder "Calm down, Sally. I'm coming. But you should go home. Its late."

"But Wilbur-"

"Please."

Sally sighed. "Fine, but update me, alright?" Then she kissed Wil's cheek and ran off.

Dream then proceded to carry George and made a mad dash to the hospital. Wilbur could barely keep up.

As soon as they got there, the doctors took George in his room. The two boys were forced to stay outside.

They called all George's friends and siblings. Most of them answered. They didn't tell his fathers yet in fear of getting in trouble.

Quackity was hugging Eret. Both tried to supress the tears as they waited for the news of their brother.

Dream was pacing around in front of the door in stress.

Sapnap was sitting on the chairs with his hands supporting his head. Karl was beside him.

Bad was outside. He got a phone call from Skeppy and they were both talking.

And Wilbur was on the chairs fidgeting his hands. His anxiety raising every second that his best friend spends in that room.

The rest of George's friends were unable to turn up because of various reasons.

"I still can't believe that neither of you told me about this..." Wilbur muttered.

"Why are YOU getting mad at US for this?!" Dream yelled at the brunette brit.

"You've spent less and less time with George all because of Sally!" He continued.

"He didn't let us tell you because he didn't want you to worry.." Sapnap told him.

"We thought you were smart, Wilbur. We thought you'd figure it out and convince him to go to a doctor. You're the only one he'd listen to out of all of us..." Eret sighed.

"W-What?"

Then Dream and Quackity simultaneously yelled

"HE LOVES YOU!"

"He likes you, you fool!"

Wilbur was speechless at that. "H-He does...?" Quackity groaned in frustration "YES! YES HE DOES, YOU MORON!" He yelled.

Wilbur didn't know that. Which was surprising to him because Wilbur thought he knew George inside and out. He thought he could easily read him like a book. But no. Turns out, he didn't know ALL his best friend's secrets, after all.

He feels terrible. George was always there for him. They were best friends. Inseperable.

But Wilbur made it seem like George was replaceable to him. Another placeholder that he could easily change with someone else. Something that he held no attachment to and that he could easily forget, look over, and replace.

If Wilbur wasn't crying before, he certainly is now.

Shortly after, Bad came back. Skeppy had arrived aswell.

Then, finally, the doctor walked out of the room, which caused Wilbur to impulsively stand up. "Oh god finally! He's fine, right?!" Dream asked frantically.

The doctor sighed, which caused panic to everyone there. "I'm so sorry. The infection got very bad and is beyond the point of getting better. She only has a few hours left-" Dream then punched a hole into the white wall, which caused the doctor to scold him.

Sapnap was now silently sobbing in his seat, Karl was trying to comfort him while sporting tears of his own.

Bad was also crying and hugging Skeppy. Skeppy, while hugging Bad, was attempting to call someone. Probably, George's fathers, to tell them the news.

Quackity burst out crying and hugged Eret. Eret had to take his glasses off so that they wouldn't get wet because of their own tears.

And Wilbur had stood frozen. His best friend is going to die in the next hour. Because of him. This was his fault, in his mind.

So as the doctor was distracted with Dream and the hole, he dashed into George's room, slamming the door shut and locking it.

There he saw Gogy. His best friend. Breathing lowly and silently coughing once or twice.

"George?" He asked aloud. "W-Wilbur? I thought you were the doctor." He chuckled. His oxygen mask made his words slightly echo-y.

Wilbur walked over to his best friend and kneeled down beside the hospital bed.

"George, I am SO sorry..." He said. George sighed "They told you, didn't they?" Wilbur nodded "Yeah, I still can't believe I didn't realise. The rumors and the absences..." George chuckled. "Not that, you dolt."

"My feelings."

"Oh." Wilbur mentally slapped himself. "Yeah, they told me." George laughed "Yeah, I heard the yelling from here." That caused both of them to laugh.

"I'm sorry I can't keep my promise. To die at the same time..." George put a hand on Wil's cheek. Wilbur held it. "It's not your fault.."

"In another life, Wil, let's be more than friends. Seeing as, we can't do that in this life." Wilbur held George's hand a little tighter as he said those words.

"In another life, I'll keep our promise, Wil. It'll be like the past. It'll be you and me against the world.." Tears fell from both the young men's faces.

"In another life, I swear I'll make you keep our promise." George laughed.

George then removed his oxygen mask and said "Wil... Can I ask one more thing of you?" Wilbur nodded. "Yes, anything, Gogy."

"Can I get a kiss from you?"

Wilbur was shocked. But George continued "A kiss was all I wanted from you, actually. Even if you didn't love me. All I wanted was a kiss-" George was interrupted by Wilbur pressing his lips against his.

The kiss was... Bittersweet to both of them. The first and only kiss they will get from eachother. Wilbur didn't even care if this was considered cheating on Sally.

Then they finally pulled away. George put the oxygen mask back on "I love you so much Wilbur..." Wilbur choked a sob "I love you too, George."

And this time, he meant it. Meant it in the same way that George wanted him to. Its bittersweet. The only time they will say those three words to eachother and mean it in the same way.

Then the door swung open, revealing both of George's dads, the doctor, and various more people behind them.

Wilbur was forced out of the room and back into the hallway with all of George's close friends and relatives. Surprisingly, Sally was there.

"Sally, I-" He was interrupted by a hug from her. He was shocked but then started sobbing and hugged her back.

"S-Sally, I'm sorry.. I-In the room, I-" Sally interrupted him once more "I don't care about what you two did inside of the room. I don't care if you 'cheated' on me with him." Wilbur was confused. "Really? B-But I-"

"He's your best friend, Wil. And the others told me about his feelings for you." She explained.

"I understand, Wilbur. You love him, and he loved you." Wilbur was so thankful for this.

"He was me friend too, Wil. He didn't really like me that much, but I still considered him a good person. I may not feel your amount of greif but we can still greive together. Though, I understand if you'd want to break up. I'll respect your decision."

Wilbur just stayed silent and hugged her. Then he said "I'm sorry." Sally sighed. "It's alright, Wilby."
_______________________________

Yeah, THAT was cringe.

Also, Technosupport <3
I BELIEVE IN YOU BLOOD GOD
TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES

But srsly, if he dies I might just lose faith in everything

Inspired by this vid:

Also does anyone have any ideas of making the Wither Ritual realistic?

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

34.6K 429 33
It's just me goofing around with short story ideas because a whole book is a lot to be committed to. It's all of our faves from the dream SMP. I do n...
7K 130 25
a clarification: I DO NOT SHIP ANY THESE PPL IRL AND I DONT WANT TO FORCE THAT ON THEM, I WRITE FANFICTION AS A COPING METHOD FOR MY MENTAL HEALTH IS...
20.3K 198 18
Everything on 1st page
9K 110 37
Ok yes hi, ME. This will include ships. Obviously, and uh warning: Smut, angst, and fluff along with kidnapping, raping, gore, and I put for some cha...