Falling Up (A Larry Stylinson...

By HippieHearted

Harry has two problems. He’s recovering from an eating disorder. And he’s been hopelessly in love with Loui... More

The Beginning
Late Mornings and Waffles
Roller Coasters and Ambulances
Sherlock and Touring
Sick Days and Cuddling
Chapter 6
Runaways and Stolen Beanies
Tattoos and Secrets
Collarbones and Kisses
A New Morning and a New Roommate
Daydreams and Bad Timing
Future Plans and Three Words
Confessions and Losing Control
Scandals and Broken Pieces
"Please Make me Forget..."
Trending News and Tangled Sheets
Fights and Rumours
Words of Wisdom from Zayn
Taking Control
The Decision
The Epilogue

Shots and Dares

19.9K 719 1.5K
By HippieHearted

Louis heard Harry rolling around his bed, and nearly screamed when he saw Harry pop his head out of his bunk and look down at Louis, his curls hanging down around his face. 

"Jesus Christ," Louis muttered, his hand clutching his chest. "What's wrong with you, Harold?" 

"I can't sleep," Harry whispered. They were all stuck on the bus for the night as they headed to the next venue, and Harry always had an impossible time sleeping in the bunks. 

"I gathered that much," Louis said, shaking his head, his heart still racing from Harry's suprise pop up appearance. 

"Come up to my bunk," Harry said, "I'm bored." 

Louis sighed, but carefully climbed up into Harry's bunk.

Harry's lips crashed into Louis' as soon as he was in the bunk with him. He ran his hands up and down Louis' bare chest, and pulled him closer by his waist. The mattress groaned a bit under their combined weight. 

"You are insane," Lou hissed into Harry's ear. "We're gonna wake everyone up." 

"No we won't," Harry murmured, tugging at Lou's sweatpants "we'll be quiet." 

"Babe," Louis whispered, "you don't know how to be quiet." 

Harry laughed softly, and Lou set to work pinning Harry between him and the mattress. 

"Mmm," Harry murmured quietly. He gasped and whimpered a little when Lou's hands wound around his wrists. 

"Why do you like that so much, Haz?" he asked. "Do you have some sort of fetish for being tied up or something?" Louis laughed a little. 

Even in the dim light, Lou swore he could see Harry blush. "Ummm," he started, "that's an interesting question." 

Louis waited for Harry to answer. 

He didn't. 

"Wait," Louis whispered, "Do you seriously?" 

"No?" Harry said, biting his lower lip a little. 

"Fuck," Louis murmured, "You don't want to know the things I'd do to you if your pretty little hands were tied to the bed." He ran his hands across Harry's hips. 

Harry moaned a bit too loudly and they froze. They could hear someone coughing- Niall? Was Niall up?

"I should get back to my bunk," Louis whispered. 

"But Lou, I can't sleep." Harry whined. "Can I at least have my phone back?" 

 "Mmm, no" Louis said.  "How about you don't look at that?" Louis said, . 

"But, Lou, I haven't been on Twitter in a week- I'm going crazy," Harry complained. "What are people saying about me?" 

"All nice things," Louis said, kissing Harry on the forehead and slipping quietly back down to his bunk. 

"Lewis," Harry hissed. "It's been a week, give me my phone back." 

"Goodnight, Harold." 

"I hate you," Harry muttered. 

Louis laughed and drifted off to sleep. 

***

"Happy St. Paddy's Day!" Niall said, whipping open the curtain to Harry's bunk. 

"Mmmm no it's not," Harry moaned, throwing a pillow over his face to block out the light. "It's not a happy day when I don't get to sleep in." 

"It's literally 11:30," Niall said, raising his eyebrows. 

"Well shit," Harry said, and the two of them started laughing. "Am I supposed to kiss you by the way?" he asked. "You know, because you're Irish?" 

"Don't make jokes in the morning," Niall said, "It's not your forte." 

"Do we have a show tonight?" Harry asked, yawning as he ran his hands through his hair. 

"Good news and bad news," Niall said. "We're stuck on the bus all day today, but we have the day off... no photoshoots, no interviews, no shows, just the six of us on a bus." 

"Six?" Harry asked. 

Niall held up a large bottle. "This old friend will be joining us tonight." 

Harry smiled. "Where's Lou?" he asked. "He still has my phone in captivity." 

"Louis' making green jello shots," Niall said. "He's taking it pretty seriously too- I think some of them are clover shaped."

***

The five of them were gathered around the small couches, surrounding a small table full of some weird looking green drink, and a bowl full of jello shots.  

The guys had already made a sizable dent in the drinks, and Harry was already buzzing with his second shot when Niall said, "Shouldn't we be playing some sort of game with this?" 

"What game do you want?" 

"Truth, Drink, or Shot!" Zayn said, already sounding a bit tipsy. 

Lou shot Harry a quick glance. 

The rules of the game were simple- you asked a truth question or dare to someone and if they did it, the person asking the question took the shot, if they didn't do it, they had to take a shot. If anyone asked about all the alone time they'd been spending together, Louis and Harry would be pretty drunk by the end of the night. 

"Okay, I'll go first," Liam said. "Niall, I dare you to do a handstand." 

Niall rolled his eyes, but propped himself up on the wall, his face turning red. "Aha," he said triumphantly as he awkwardly stumbled out of his handstand. "Take a shot, Li." 

Liam sighed and took a jello shot. 

"Okay," Niall said. "My turn. Louis... who's the last person you kissed?" 

"Kissed?" Louis asked, his face reddening.

"Oooooh," Niall said, "Someone doesn't want to answer. Take a shot, Louis." 

Louis popped a jello shot in his mouth. "Okay," Louis said, looking around. "Harry," he smirked a little. "I dare you to eat a bananna." 

"Done," Harry said, grabbing one off the counter. 

"Suggestively," Louis added. 

The other guys snickered, and Harry peeled the bananna, slowly licking at the top of it, swirling his tongue before pushing all the way down. He winked at Lou when the bananna was completely hidden in his mouth. Lou's face went furiously red. "Take another shot, Lou." 

Louis took another jello shot. 

Harry ate the bananna, and cracked his knuckles when he was finished. "Zayn," he said, thinking of a good dare. "I dare you to gel your hair with peanut butter." 

"Not happening," Zayn said, smoothing over his hair protectively. He took a shot. "Louis, who's the last person you kissed?" 

"You can't do that," Louis complained. "Niall already asked me that." 

"If you're not going to answer, then drink up," Zayn shrugged. 

Louis huffed and took another shot. 

"Liam, I dare you to serenade Zayn with your verse in little things." 

Liam got down on one knee, and held Zayn's hand in his, singing his verse softly. When he finished, he sat back down and smirked. "I believe that's another shot for you, Louis." 

Louis took it, his cheeks flushing. 

Harry squeezed the top of Lou's thigh reassuringly. Lou looked beyond tipsy at this point. 

"Harry..." Liam said, thinking carefully. "Do you have any weird fetishes?" 

Harry blushed and took a shot. The room was starting to tip. It didn't help that they were on a moving bus. "Ummmm," he said, looking over at Louis. "Louis... are you into anyone right now?" 

Louis shot Harry a confused glance. 

"Yes." Louis said quietly. 

"Who?" Harry asked. 

"One question only," Louis said. "And I answered it, so take a shot, Haz." 

Harry could feel the room spin more and it definitely wasn't just the movement of the bus anymore. 

Louis was glaring at Harry, but he turned to look over at Niall. "Niall, I dare you to eat a spoonful of salt." 

Niall got out a spoon and filled with salt before popping it in his mouth. "Drink up," he coughed to Louis. "My dare's for... Harry," Niall said. "I dare you to kiss Louis." 

"But, Niall, I'm so drunk," Harry slurred. "I don't want another shot." 

"Just do it then," Niall said. "It's no big deal- I mean, Zayn and Liam have kissed." 

"Hey!" Zayn protested. 

"Come on then, come on," Niall said to Zayn winking. 

Zayn covered his face with his hands. "Urgh, you'll never let me live that down, will you?" 

"Hey," Liam said, "It was a romantic moment- let's never forget it." He laughed into his drink before slowly taking a sip. 

"So are you going to do the dare or not?" Niall asked. 

Harry felt like he was going to get sick- he wasn't up for another shot. He'd drank way more than the other guys had before the game started. He looked over at Louis, his green eyes darkening. Louis was wearing dark grey jeans that clung to his curvy thighs, and a sleeveless Ramones shirt that had the neck cut low enough to see the 'It is what it is' tattoo. He had stubble that was a few days past five o'clock shadow. 

Harry leaned forward, his hand tangled in Louis' messy hair, and kissed him, deepening the kiss to slip his tongue in a little. Louis seemed to forget that they were being watched and pulled Harry closer by his hips. Harry moaned a little into Lou's mouth. 

"Ooooh," Niall catcalled. 

Harry broke away and bit his lower lip, looking over at Louis with heavy lidded eyes. 

Louis got up and hastily stumbled to his bunk, closing the curtain behind him. 

Author's Note: Sorry this was late! I made this chapter double-length so hopefully it was worth the wait :) School got insane and I got really sick, so I might be uploading a little less often, but always at least one chapter a week! I can't believe it's up to 1.5K reads, you guys are all awesome (also your comments and votes make my day) :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 5K 18
Harry gets admitted to a mental hospital by his deadbeat family. There he mets an outgoing anorexic named Louis, along with his group of friends. war...
3.9K 120 22
Recovering from a cold that has affected his asthma making him more prone than usual to asthma attacks Harry Styles wanted nothing more but to come o...
62.6K 1.1K 27
Hi, My name is Harry, Harry Styles from One Direction. I have hundreds of girls falling at my feet and yet i am still depressed. I am Gay and I have...
241K 5.7K 67
Management wants to add a fifth member to One Direction. When Harry Styles gets chosen what will happen? Will his past traumas effect his life inside...