Apathy

By BabyElle_

Sometimes you don't get the privilege of making choices. It is either: walk through the fire and get out wit... More

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐‚ ๐€ ๐’ ๐“
๐€ ๐„ ๐’ ๐“ ๐‡ ๐„ ๐“ ๐ˆ ๐‚ ๐’
1| Hallelujah
2| The phone call
3| Jealousy
4| Prodigies
5| Shopping trip
6| Back to school
7| The Deadly three
8| The rest of the Regios
9| Midnight talk
10| Mother-daughter
11| Bonding
12| Coming out
13| Back home
14| Santiago
15| The Day
16| Father-Daughter
17| Romi
19| Ambush
20| Meetings
21| Hello, bitches
22| The dinner
23| Familiar
24| Past
25| Mon ร‰toile
26| Caught
27| The Photo
28| Hey Kiddos
29| Revelation
30| Italy
31| Mission
32| Court
33| Why me?
34| Hate at first sight
35| Old friend
36| Queens, NY
37| Reunion
38| The Truth
39| Torture session
40| Happy Birthday
41| Angelo Regio
42| Famiglia
๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž

18| Family Day

21K 592 476
By BabyElle_

A S T R A E A

It's Sunday. And apparently, before we were kidnapped, we used to spend every Sunday together as a family. They labeled Sunday as a 'Family Day '. But they didn't feel like doing it after they lost us and now that we're back they want to start doing it again.

So here I am, in my room trying to find the perfect outfit. What the hell are you supposed to wear for a picnic? Helena also wanted us to wear navy blue and white so we could all match. Apparently, she wants to take a picture of the family together and frame it in the living room.

I had been searching my closet for the past hour trying to find the ideal fit. A pile of clothes was now laying on the floor. The closest that I spend hours organizing by the color—like the freak that I am, was now all messy.

I suddenly heard a chuckle from behind me, I turned around and saw Helena's eyes the mess that I made clearly amused by the situation "You're brothers and father can never choose their outfits, I always have to do it for them. Looks like your the same" She shakes her head, smiling. She made her way to the pile of clothes and pulled an ensemble. I thanked her and once she was out of the room, I immediately started dressing.

I looked at the mirror satisfied with my looks. I was wearing a short, white tennis skirt paired with a navy blue, Nike sweatshirt and underneath it a white polo. It wasn't something I u usually wear but it looks good on me, so fuck it, why not?

I stared at my reflection, remembering what Romeo's said— how my eyes were unique. Before Audrey and John started to insult my eyes and before kids at school started bullying me saying I was weird because I have two different eye colors, I used to love them. Everyone tried to convince me not to hide them but I was too stubborn. But I don't want other's opinions on me to change how I view myself anymore, they made me insecure about something I loved. I hesitantly removed my lenses revealing my natural eyes. I understand why I truly did love them and now I wanna learn how to stop being so insecure about them. I looked at my left eye— who was a familiar light shade of grey, the same one my father and brothers, except Romeo, Atlas, and Ares have. While my right eye was just like my mother's and the rest of my brothers: a bright blue.

I felt special... unique

Now I just had to do my makeup. I was not a big fan of farding so I always apply a minimal amount of cosmetics to my face. I used concealer to hide the dark bags under my eyes caused by the lack of sleep. I then proceeded to put on some waterproof mascara. I also applied a bit of blush, for the final touch I painted my lips with a petal-soft lip gloss that was simple with a wet-look shine to it. I remember stealing— I mean borrowing it from my best friend Julie last month. The pain and trauma I had gone through to get it were unimaginable. When I was speaking in Jules' room to get my hands on that gloss, I, unfortunately, caught her fucking Leilah— who was Nic's best friend's little sister

All for a fucking lip gloss—

Before going down, I sprayed a bit of my Eau de toilette named 'Daisy Love' by Marc Jacobs. It was one of my favorites, it was elegant yet simple. Daisy love is a fresh floral fragrance with a fruity opening and a woody-muck base.

When I entered the living room, I was greeted by my impatient family– I don't blame them, they have been waiting for me for hours. My brothers were all wearing navy blue shorts paired with a white polo or the opposite— White shorts paired with a navy blue polo. Vince had put on a casual white blouse leaving the first two bottoms unbuttoned matched with dark blue pants— which was weird since I never saw him or Antonio in anything other than suites. Helena was dressed in a one-shoulder, stunning, striped midnight blue and white dress.

God– how is she 44? She doesn't look a day older than 30.

And let's not forget that she popped seven kids out of her vagina but still has the body of a supermodel.

I hope her genes are strong 'cause I want to be that hot when I get older

"You look gorgeous Bambina, never hid those beautiful orbs again" Vince complimented me, soon everyone followed his lead and rambled about how beautiful I looked. I was flattered, but I didn't do good with compliments, so I switched the attention to them by complimenting them. Everyone was looking at me in awe, Romi smiled softly at me, knowing I listen to what he told me yesterday while my twins were shocked that I finally had the courage to show my true eyes colors

"So are we going or not"

• • •

"How much time left until we arrive," Atlas asked for the millionth time in the past hour. We were in Romi's car with Ares and Valerio while our parents, Antonio and Hermes were in Vince's car. Romeo and Ares were in a deep conversation— it seems like he made up with my twins. Val and Atlas have been whining like 5 years old. They are fucking unbelievable.

"You asked the same question three minutes ago and the answer didn't change" I replied as I looked up, tearing my gaze away from the book I have been reading. "Now can you two shut the fuck up and let me read in peace" I raised an eyebrow daring them to say no. I was mad they interrupted my reading, I just had reached the good-smutty part of the book.

"But we are hungry" Val whined, crossing his arms around his chest and trying to make puppy eyes but miserably failing, if he was trying to look cute he surely didn't succeed 'cause he looks creepy as hell right now "Yes, I wanna eat" Atlas joined, pouting and batting his eyelashes. Fucking hell, how did I get stuck with those idiots?

Ares smacked the back of their head "You just fucking ate 7 bags of chips and 8 bags of gummy bears, you pigs" He rolled his eye. "you didn't have to hit me " Atlas cried in pain, and Val nodded in agreement while they both sheepishly rub the spot where they have been hit on. Romi and I were both watched the scene, extremely amused.

"We are here"

Once the words left Romi's mouth, Atlas and Val were already jumping out of the slightly moving car– making them fall on the ground "Aww" They yelled in pain, still lying on the floor "fucking dumbass" I muttered shaking my head at their antics "Oh God, what happened to you" Helena rushed towards her kids, looking worried. Soon behind her appear Vince accompanied by Hermes and Antonio who all looked disappointed yet amused by the idiots' actions "I still wonder how the fuck are we related those dumbasses " Romeo said seriously "And I still wonder how did I have a part in the conserving of those two" Vince signed looking desperate

"Stop bullying my children and get your asses over here to get the food and stuff out of the car" Helena hissed sternly making all the men gulp in fear. Iconic.

Their all did what she asked and then followed her like lost puppets. When we reached the spot we want to sit at, Helena laid a red and white picnic blanket on the grass. Then we all proceeded to remove the food from the baskets. There was a lot of food, yesterday we all help Helena prepare them— and let's just say once we were done the kitchen was a total mess.

Now we are all sitting on a fucking blanket, I never thought those mafia men would agree to all of this but Helena is pretty convincing—and scary. I was eying the drool-worthy charcuterie board that my parents, Hermes and Antonio were eating from with longing eyes because they didn't allow us—which is very rude may I add. I glared at them, but they didn't care, they just sat there sipping red wine from their cups and discussing things.

They didn't even let Romi drink and he is twenty —yes, twenty! For god's sake. Vince's rules allowed us to drink and when we asked them why we couldn't Vince said and I quote ' I want to relax not take care of my children drunk asses'

They're so fucking mean—

I angrily took a bit of my Club Sandwich— Fuck, it is delicious. In the corner of my eyes, I noticed Atlas and Ares fighting over the last bit of tuna pasta salad— hmm, I didn't get to taste it yet "none of you are getting it, I want to eat the rest" I glared at them, challenging them. "What! No, you still haven't even finished your sandwich yet" Ares argued, snatching the bowl containing the food from Atlas "Ares you ate a lot of it, give me those" my brother scoffed, jumping on his twin, I took the opportunity to grab the container "I made it and I didn't even get to taste it, so shut the fuck up 'cause it is mine now" I snapped before slightly spitting in the bowl knowing that they would be disgusted, knowing my saliva is in there. Good, now they won't eat it

And ladies that is how you mark your food

"Ew, you can keep it and your nasty ass germs away from me" Atlas gaged "That's fucking disgusting, you fatass" Ares scrunched his nose in disgust. "Did you just call me a fatass, you bastard " I gasped shocked and offended, I was about to jump him when Atlas held me back "Atlas let her go I wanna see her try fighting me, and by the way, you're also a fatass. Remember the time you ate 37 tacos from Taco Bell last year" Atlas teased and that was all it took for Atlas to let me go. I instantly lunged at Ares, I was ready to throw a punch but my fist was stopped mid-way "little ones, no fighting okay" Val said slowly like he was talking to kids. I rolled my eyes, really annoyed, and got my fist out of his hold "shut up dumbass" Atlas glared at Val– who gasped and started arguing "I'm not dumb, you potato face"

"What the fuck! Potato face, really?"

"Stop being mean to me"

"I am not being mean, your just extra sensitive"

"oh, I am gonna show you how sensitive I am" As the word left Val's mouth, he immediately ran toward his little brother and tackled him to the ground. And they started fighting like fucking dogs.

Goddamn wild animals—but at least they're a good distraction

Everyone was staring at them dumbfounded, I took advantage of the situation and aimed for Ares's jaw, just to be stopped again. I looked up to see Romeo holding my wrist, he raised an eyebrow at me amused "let's not get violent here" He said trying to make his voice stern "look who is talking, Mr. I have major anger issues and I want to break your nose" I scoffed in disbelief "Plus you're supposed to be on my side. Am I not your favorite and only little sister, Romi? " I pout, giving him my puppy eyes knowing damn well he can't resist them. I also used his nickname that just a bonus. He finally sigh giving up after a moment of hesitation, he let go of my wrist.

But now I don't feel like punching my twin anymore. I wanna be more... creative. So held his upper arm tightly not letting him get out of my grasp like he was trying to and then proceeded to bit it harshly and strongly to a point where I could taste his blood "Aw, you fucking bitch" Ares cried in pain while holding the part were I bit "Don't you dare call your sister a bitch" An intimidating voice said from behind us, we all turned around just to be met with an angry Antonio who was glaring harshly at Ares— I knew he was my favorite bio brother for a reason "Thank you, Tony" I softly said trying to sound as sweet as I can, I even emphasize on his nickname, knowing damn well he loves when I call him that. His gaze turned to me and instantly softened, he nodded and blow me a kiss before returning to glare at Ares.

God, I'm such a manipulative bitch—

Ares' mouth was bow hanging open and his eyes were wide staring at him in astonishment "Are you fucking kidding me? What the hell? She fucking bit me" He yelled in disbelief, sending me a glare "Stop fucking cursing and that still isn't a good enough reason to call her a bitch" Tony replied

"And what reason is good enough then"

"If she shoots you in the forehead or the chest then you're allowed to curse at her"

"How am I supposed to call her a bitch if I am dead " Ares exclaimed, dumbfounded

And this is how Tony, Romi, Ares and I started arguing and yelling at one another while Val and Atlas were still on the ground assaulting each other's

Hermes was trying to stop all of us while our parents were no were to be found— hopefully, they aren't somewhere fucking 'cause that's just nasty as hell to think of and I don't want a baby crying in the house just yet.

"Children, childr— let's sit down and talk, there is no need for violence, oka—" Hermes tried to convince us but Tony cut him off "oh, shut the fuck up. Who are you calling a child? I'm older than you if you have forgotten"

"Val– Valerio, don't you dare put that grass in your brother's mouth" Hermes yelled worriedly as he rushed to the two idiots. Val took a hand full dirt and was ready to shove it down Atlas's throat. Atlas magically got a hold of a wooden spoon and was hitting Val's butt with it "No– Stop—"Hermes screamed helplessly

"Stop hitting me with that wooden spoon or I swear I will shove far up your ass" Val threatened Atlas trying to look intimidating "I don't really mind, I think I would kind of enjoy it" My idiotic twin brother retorted

"oh shit" Romeo cursed, silently enjoying the show " where is the popcor—" he was cutt off by our mother's voice

"What the hell is happening here"

We all turned to face her— and I wish we hadn't 'cause, God, she looked like she had been fucked. Her hair was all messy, her lips were smeared with lipstick and I spotted a few hickeys on her neck. Vince's lips were all swollen, his shirt was unbuttoned and I noticed the lipstick on the collar of his blouse. The realization was writing all over my brothers' and my face. We all gaged in disgust while our parents looked at us sheepishly "Well how the hell do you think you were conceived" Helena rolled her eyes

"We didn't need to know that" Tony commented looking like he is about to throw up "Yeah, we don need to know about our parents' sex life" Hermes added, scrunching his nose "fucking nasty" Ares, Atlas and I said in unison. Triplets telepathy! Val—poor Val, he looks like he was trying to forget what he just saw. "Dude, y'all had sex in the middle of the woods. And I thought I was being adventurous when I fucked that girl in a moving Ferris wheel " Romeo exclaimed

We all turned to him not believing what he just said, after a few minutes of just silently staring at each other's, we all burst out laughing. We all fell on the grass still laughing hard to a point where tears ran down my cheeks and I had to hold my stomach.

My eyes locked with Ares and Atlas' eyes, I send them a soft reassuring smile and let them interpreted it however they wanted, whatever they wanted to hear. I close my eyes and sigh, I felt a warm feeling in my chest and instead of pouching it away, I welcomed it with open arms. I just hope that I won't regret it. I am happy. Finally.

But calmness always comes before chaos

----------------------------------------

My brothers and I always fight like this, lol

I wanted to write a chapter just about the family but I didn't really like how it turned out, maybe I will re-write it

The family will be meeting the boyfriend and Rodriguez soon

Do y'all want to see something specific in the next chapters?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 173 17
Living with abusive parents for the past 10years, she grew up to only rely on herself but after witnessing the murder of these people whom she used t...
1.1M 26.3K 61
Evelyn Smith is a 15 year old girl who lives with her parents. She has been abused all her life by her parents, but still tries to find the good in b...
263K 5K 41
"You don't know me." "Yes, I do. And this is not you." "You don't know me well enough to know if this is me or not." "You're an angel...our angel" "T...
258K 5.6K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...