Let's Make A Deal, My King

By YuuMA08

"You...? Cassius...?" I asked the ten-year-old kid who looked exactly like Cassius and he was crying. "Amelia... More

1: Betrayed
2: It's Time To Run Again
3: Caught
4: The King's Aethyraz
5: A Chance
6: Dinner With The Predators
7: A Dream Or A Nightmare?
8: Poisoned Letter
9: Black Magic
10: The Mark And A Date
11: A Great Training Experience
12: Caduta Del Fenice
13: Heads Or Tails
14: His Secret
15: Nothing Beats Procrastination On A Nice Weather.
16: L'angelo Fenice
17: When Something Annoying Comes Up, Another One Appears
18: Possession
19: Instincts Taking Over
20: Favorite Handsome Brother Meets Most Handsome Mate
Very Important Note
21: The Continuation Of The Book
22: An Attack
23: Rise From The Flames Of Thy Enemy
25: Vision
26: A Half-blood's Side-Effects
27: Lazuline's Heir
28: Estra
29: Cupcakes And A Secret
30: Whereabouts and Weakness
31: Uninvited Guest
32: An Anticlimactic Experience
33: Every Second Counts
34: Meeting The First And The Second
35: The Deal
36: Little Carlyle
37: Another Date?
38: Date On Faerie Territory
39: Into The Faerie Kingdom

24: Revealing Secrets

786 32 0
By YuuMA08

Amelia

I had gathered everyone in Cassius's office after I went to get Casper from the secret room. Zeyd, Hansel, Venus, Casper, heck! Even Lance is there. Callum was in his room with guards guarding him. He took a nap since the effects of the teleportation made him feel dizzy and of course, the traumatic experience.

I stood in front of Cassius's desk, facing them who were seated on a large sofa. Cassius was leaning on the table beside me. I breathe in deeply to gather the courage to say something.

"There's a reason why I came here to California instead of Moscow. It's because I was running away or should I say, hiding." I started.

"Hiding? Hiding from who?" Ven asked.

"From a very powerful enemy. The enemy who leads thousands of rogues just to hunt me and my kind." I said and gritted my teeth. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply before opening them again to calm my nerves.

"It was my thirteenth birthday that rogues and those creatures had destroyed my pack, Alba Rossa, in Italy. We were betrayed by my mom's trusted friend as he sold us off to them. I only managed to escape with the help of my mom and the Luna of our pack. I don't even know if my family and some of the pack members survived but I know my mom is still alive because although I don't have a connection with the pack anymore, my mom and I are different since she's not a wolf." Seeing their faces, I guess they have a clue as to what my mom is.

"I went to Germany at the castle of the Vampire King's younger brother, Klaus Iwan Erhardt II, and his family. Which, by the way, you guys met his wife and son. I stayed there for five years training and learning then I decided to travel around the world since those enemies found out that I was living there. I don't want them to get involved so I decided to leave the castle.

"I've been traveling for five years, jumping from different countries and cities just to avoid them. My last destination before I came here was Pittsburgh. Rogues had been chasing me nonstop, even the ones who weren't affiliated with them since I have a bounty on my head. Pictures of my face have been scattered all over the world. I somehow ended up here since this place is more secure. They wouldn't know that I would be here since I'm a rogue too and no rogue who was foolish enough and cherished their lives go here.

"I was just going to live in this country peacefully and away from here but somehow I ended up in this pack. I guess fate wanted me to take a rest from all that running." I explained to them. They were all quiet and paying attention to my every word. Cassius was like digging holes at the side of my head but I refused to look at him after the way he spoke to me earlier.

"The reason why I was being chased is that I'm a half-angel. Having the blood of an angel is like a threat to them and needed to be disposed of. They wanted to get rid of me." I saw Cassius clench his fist while trying to control his anger.

"I may be a hybrid but I'm 60% angel. My angel genes are more dominant that's the reason why I don't have a wolf. But that is not the only thing why they wanted to get rid of me. The fact that I'm an angel is a threat but I'm not just an ordinary angel, I am a Phoenix Angel." everyone gasped except for Cassius.

"Is there a possibility that you could be the child of Adaya?" Casper suddenly asked, making me laugh a little.

"I don't think so. My mother told me the angels who willingly descended from the human realm, will live a mortal life. Adaya descended centuries ago, I can't be her daughter or any of her descendants since I don't possess the gifts she has. My mother told me that my great-grandmother was an ordinary Phoenix Angel, not Adaya." I explained to them and they seemed to catch up.

"That explains your capabilities to heal and heal others like what you did to Callum the day you came." Cassius said, gaining all of our attention. I was surprised that he talked. I stared into those striking emerald green eyes which holds no emotion.

"There is something I don't understand though, how you didn't heal for a day after that incident." he spits the word 'incident' with anger and guilt.

"On the day I fought Zeyd, I exerted too much bloodlust. Something took over me, something powerful and I don't know what it is. I felt it once before but after that, I was completely exhausted so my regenerative ability slowed down. Since I was hurt pretty badly by Zeyd, my body took its time healing." I said and Zeyd still had that apologetic look on his face and it was also a mix of fear as he took a quick glance at Cassius.

"Any questions?" I asked them after I gave them a couple of minutes to sink in the information.

"Do you have any powers?" Casper asked as all of them paid their attention to me, waiting for my exciting reply. I had forgotten that he wasn't there to see my powers.

"Like the phoenix in the legends, I can heal and I can control or make a fire to use in fights. I also have awfully large heavy white wings on my back. Also, I have as much strength as all of you." they seem to slightly understand what I'm saying. I guess all of this is really hard to take in. I saw Hansel and Venus yawn simultaneously. They must have used up all their energy in the fight.

"I guess you guys are tired from the fight so you all need to take a rest now. If you have further questions, I'll answer them the best as I can but not today, okay?" I said and clasped my hands. They nod their heads in agreement.

They started to stand up and walk out of the office. I wanted to join them and go out so badly but Cassius's heated stare tells me to stay.

As soon as everyone was out, I turned to face Cassius who was patiently silent beside me. His face looked like he wanted to say something but he kept his mouth shut. I sighed heavily and decided to break the silence between us.

"I know you wanted to say something, Cassius." I said with a frown on my face.

"You should not have gone to the forest alone. You should have told me it was Zeyd." he said, his voice so dark, and was trying his best to control his beast.

"I know but would you believe me? Zeyd knows you like a hundred years more while you only know me for a month or so." his jaw clenched as his eyes darkened.

"Cassius, I knew that you suspected me of having too many secrets but choose not to pry that's why you can't fully trust me." I said sadly.

"That's..." he trailed off as guilt washed over his face.

"It's okay. It wasn't your fault. But Cassius, please understand that I had a reason why I can't tell you."

I reached out to caress his face to calm him down. He took my hand and kissed the palm tenderly as if he was afraid that it will disappear.

"I promised Ven that I would ensure her that everything would be alright. I have every evidence I needed and I cannot risk any of the people here to be hurt by someone they followed as much as they did to you." I told him.

"But still, it was very careless of you. Do you know how fucking scared I was when you lost too much blood?" he murmured against my palm, pain evident in his voice. My heart ached at the sight of him.

"I almost lost you." he said with his eyes closed and his hand that was cupping mine trembled.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think my actions could cause you so much pain. I've been so selfish." I said as I pressed my forehead into his.

"And when that fire engulfed your body, I just stood still and watch in horror. I didn't realize how weak I was and that I can't even protect my mate. I would risk everything to protect you even if I have to sacrifice my life. I don't know if I'm ever going to live without you, Amelia." his words are like thousands of daggers in my heart, tearing it apart. I never thought someone would care for me this much. We barely knew each other. Mate bond or not, no one would easily risk their lives when they only met for weeks.

"Don't say that Cassius. What am I going to do if you died risking your life for me? You're being impossibly selfish." I mumbled as I opened my eyes. Tears begin to flow as Cassius caught them with his lips.

"I guess we're both selfish." he mumbled and kissed my forehead.

We were silent for a few minutes before I decided to break it. "Can I ask you a favor, Cassius?" I asked. He hummed in response as he circled his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him until our bodies are touching. "Can I see your Lycan form?" I asked him. He tensed and paused for a while.

Uhmm...is it a bad idea?

Is it a sensitive topic to ask for his Lycan? It's not like I'm asking him to get naked. Although I wouldn't mind if he did that. Me and my perverted mind should definitely take a break.

"I will show it to you for another time, ma lune." he said gruffly and I frowned. "But all I can say for now is that I have two forms." that made me curious. I was about to ask him about that when he beat me to it. (my moon)

"Can I ask you something, ma princesse?" he swiftly changed the subject and I nod my head. I guess I will have to ask him that sometime. I can see that it's a touchy subject for him. "Where do you hide your wings?" he asked with a curious glint in his eyes. I move farther away from him and erupted a low growl in him. (my princess)

"I needed space so I can show you, Cassius." I chuckled and he hesitated to let me go but in the end, he did. I turned away from him as I took off the large shirt I'm wearing. My actions caught him off guard and I almost regretted doing it because I didn't wear a bra. I covered the front of my upper body and placed my red hair to my side.

"In order for my wings to disappear, they shrunk and stick to my skin like a large winged tattoo that covers the entirety of my back. The color is red instead of black for it symbolizes what kind of angel I am." I explained to him. I can feel his heated gaze boring holes in my back. He didn't say a word as he snake an arm around my tummy and pulled me close to him. The action made a squeal pass my lips.

I was going to put my shirt back on when he touched my bare skin, tracing the tattoo-like wings on my back. His simple touch made the electricity run over my body causing all of my hair to stand up. He traced the lines tortuously slow as a moan escaped my lips.

My face heat up at the embarrassing sound coming from my lips that made him pause but continued after. My back arched as the heat from my face went down to my lower region. How can his simple touch affect me so greatly? And I'm deeply aroused and enjoying every single thing of it.

He stopped tracing my back and that made me whimper but he surprised me by pulling me and trapping me against his hard-muscled chest. He made feathery kisses on my shoulders until they stopped at the crook of my neck. He began to nip and sucked the most sensitive part of my neck where he will put his mark and I moaned at it. His elongated fangs brushed my skin in a teasing manner. A growl escaped my lips at his actions and I can feel the smirk on his beautiful face.

"Tellement beau. Ma belle lune." he whispered huskily into my ear before biting my earlobe. I shivered pleasantly at the action and demanded to want more, in my head. I struggled to break free from him but it only made him growl and tighten his hold on me. (So beautiful. My beautiful moon)

"C-Cassius, I need to put my shirt back on." He growled but loosen a bit. I had a hard time putting my shirt back on. Luckily, I have great reflexes. I turned to look at him and saw that his eyes are turning black. Oh wait, I haven't seen him shift before or any other Lycans. There are only a few of them, unlike the werewolves.

"Cassius...uhmm...c-can I see your Lycan form? I mean if it's okay for you. I'm not really pressuring you to do so. It's just that I haven't met a Lycan in my entire life before. I understand if you don't want to or-" I was suddenly cut off by his lips against mine. I immediately respond to the kiss without a second thought as I felt the tingles and the spark that makes my knees go weak. Thankfully, Cassius had a tight grip on me, or else, I will fell on my knees.

He let go of the kiss as I catch my breath. He gave me a half smile and kissed my forehead. "I'll show you another time. It's getting late and this isn't really a nice place for me to shift." I nodded my head and smiled at him.

Is it a sensitive topic to ask for his Lycan? It's not like I'm asking him to get naked. Although I wouldn't mind if he did that. Me and my perverted mind should definitely take a break.

"I will show it to you for another time, ma lune." he said gruffly and I frowned. "But all I can say for now is that I have two forms." that made me curious. I was about to ask him about that when he beat me to it. (my moon)

My stomach suddenly grumbled and I hid my reddish face on his chest. He laughed at my stomach's unladylike sound. "Come on, let's get you something to eat."

I was about to say something when my body suddenly froze and my vision darkened. I was in an unknown forest and saw someone running towards an abandoned building. I followed that person and was surprised at what I saw, It was none other than Felicita.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 164 19
Stuck. That's how Athena felt in her life. Stuck with no light at the end of the tunnel. Athena's friends were her only outlet in the shitty town she...
82K 3.3K 36
Goddess of Ice, Alyja has always dreamed of the day she find her mate, but what happens when everything she had hoped for is the complete opposite? ...
169K 3.4K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...
64.9K 636 12
Suddenly, I feel a hand that intertwines mine. The touch is warm but still not enough to comfort me after the news I've just got. I feel someone is...